LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #781
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
btw, where the f**k is jin? last we saw him with claire when flocke came in the tent.. they just leave him there?
also since everyone is on team MIB now, its jack and hugo vs. all?
oh ya where is sawyer too
 8 years ago '05        #782
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 A.O.™ said:
The matrix is a.ss, the whole series... Sayid is top 3.. Its Sawyer, Sayid, and Hurley...

But I agree with your theory about Smoke Locke being the good guy... I been tryna explain that to all the people I watch the show with.. Whether Fake Locke is lying about getting off the island is one thing, but as far as everything else, he is actually telling the people he recruits whats going on, as oppose to jacob who made everything a riddle.

I think Jack might be the only person that can k!ll Smoke Locke, and i think the only way to k!ll him, is how Sayid k!lled Dogen, he has to drown him.

But BOY oh BOY was this EPISODE CRACKED OUT! I already watched it 3 times and I'm going in for fourths.
how is he the good guy when Richard told Sawyer that Flocke is gonna k!ll everyone on the island?
 03-03-2010, 11:17 AM         #783
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastyNate718 said:
how is he the good guy when Richard told Sawyer that Flocke is gonna k!ll everyone on the island?
And because of Jacob nobody has died on the island right?
 03-03-2010, 11:20 AM         #784
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay964 said:
hurley really?
i mean some of his lines are cool but no way hes top 5

jack
ben
sawyer
sayid
flocke/locke/jacob
My top 5 is... Hurley, Ben, Sawyer, Sayid and Locke But i dont really have a favorite because the whole show is sick.. that its whatever.. Jack is a f**king a**hole tho, he might be the one i dont like the most on the show.
 8 years ago '05        #785
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
My top 5 is... Hurley, Ben, Sawyer, Sayid and Locke But i dont really have a favorite because the whole show is sick.. that its whatever.. Jack is a f**king a**hole tho, he might be the one i dont like the most on the show.
he may have turned into a d*ck but you cant understate his importance to the show
jack will obviously play a major part in how the show ends
more so than any other 'main' character i think
 8 years ago '10        #786
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 A.O.™ said:
But I agree with your theory about Smoke Locke being the good guy... I been tryna explain that to all the people I watch the show with.. Whether Fake Locke is lying about getting off the island is one thing, but as far as everything else, he is actually telling the people he recruits whats going on, as oppose to jacob who made everything a riddle.

That is why he is evil..........very similar to how the Devil would be described......tells you exactly what you want to hear..........makes promises.........while the good tells you what you need to hear and makes no promises.
 8 years ago '05        #787
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7099 7099
 A.O.™ said:
The matrix is a.ss, the whole series... Sayid is top 3.. Its Sawyer, Sayid, and Hurley...

I mean everyones entitled to their opinion, I guess, but COME ON. Hurley is in your top 3!?!? What about Ben? Richard? Locke?

My top 5 is, in this order,

1.Locke/Flocke/MIB (This season pushed him to #1 above Richard for me.)
2.Richard
3.Sawyer
4.Jacob (Yes, he has only physically been on the show recently, but hes been mentioned on the show for years.)
5.Ben

Any episode with one of those 5 as the main characters is always f**king awesome.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-03-2010 at 12:28 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #788
space
space
 jay964 said:
btw, where the f**k is jin? last we saw him with claire when flocke came in the tent.. they just leave him there?
also since everyone is on team MIB now, its jack and hugo vs. all?
oh ya where is sawyer too
Sawyer is still in his depression probably chillin in that Cave that we last saw him and Flocke in.

Who gives a s**t where Jin is. Remember though his legs f**ked up, he cant really keep up with Flocke/Claire so they probably left him in the tent.

And not everyone is on team MIB. Jack/Hurley will probably meet up with Ben/Lapidus/Sun and the gang in next weeks episode because I'm pretty sure I read in this thread that next week is a Ben-Centric episode.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-03-2010 at 12:29 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #789
space
space
 all3rd said:
Hmm warning major spoiler for a future episode read if you want to know.

Episode 6x15 Across the Sea - No series regulars will appear (Confirms what many might of suspected based on the filming for Year 23 with MiB and Jacob)

Read more:

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #790
space
space
Btw, if it is not clear to you at this point that Flocke is the the evil character with "devil" like qualities and Jacob is the good guy with "Angel/God" qualities, you are missin somethin.

I mean its clear as day, Jacob is just relaxed, he thinks he has everything under control. Flocke is on a f**king MISSION right now, pissed the f**k off at Jacob. He has a HUGE power of persuasion, and he is only getting people on his team that are pissed the f**k off, and may have also done some evil s**t in their lives. He is promising them happiness. Promised Claire her baby back, promised Sayid his lady back, etc. Its like they are "Making a deal with the Devil." Doing evil s**t to get what they desire.

I'm an athiest and even I can see the religious angles they are portraying.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-03-2010 at 12:41 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #791
space
space
Oh, and the ending of this show totally made us not even discuss a pretty huge moment. Jin in Sayids flash-sideways.
 8 years ago '04        #792
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2005 2005
I know everyone here saw Jack at the Hospital when Sayid went to see his brother. He walks past him right at the beginning of the hospital scene. Not sure how important it is, but he has played a role in every flash-forward/sideways/whatever, I believe?

The one thing that kind of caught my eye at the end of the episode was the look Locke gave to Kate. He seemed like he was pissed off that she was there BUT maybe I am reading too much into it. I feel like Kate was supposed to die when the smoke monster attacked the Temple but Claire saved her and that's why Locke was pissed she was there.

Claire & Sayid have something evil growing inside them or already have it inside of them....Kate does not.
 8 years ago '05        #793
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
I know everyone here saw Jack at the Hospital when Sayid went to see his brother. He walks past him right at the beginning of the hospital scene. Not sure how important it is, but he has played a role in every flash-forward/sideways/whatever, I believe?
Yeah, that was obvious. I doubt that was important. Small things like that have happened in all the flash-sideways. Ethan at the hospital with Claire, etc.

They are just doing that for a wow factor. Giving the audiences little things to talk about. Showing how if the plane never crashed, these people would not have even recognized eachother walking down the street.
 8 years ago '04        #794
space
space
A friend that I got caught on to this show thinks Jack is the only one that remembers what happened on the Island..........I called him crazy
 8 years ago '08        #795
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 A.O.™ said:

I think Jack might be the only person that can k!ll Smoke Locke, and i think the only way to k!ll him, is how Sayid k!lled Dogen, he has to drown him.

But BOY oh BOY was this EPISODE CRACKED OUT! I already watched it 3 times and I'm going in for fourths.
Man, how can you be a fan of LOST and hate on the Matrix? They are very similar.
 8 years ago '05        #796
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Sawyer is still in his depression probably chillin in that Cave that we last saw him and Flocke in.

Who gives a s**t where Jin is. Remember though his legs f**ked up, he cant really keep up with Flocke/Claire so they probably left him in the tent.

And not everyone is on team MIB. Jack/Hurley will probably meet up with Ben/Lapidus/Sun and the gang in next weeks episode because I'm pretty sure I read in this thread that next week is a Ben-Centric episode.
ya i forgot about lapidus/sun/the butch chic
but ben didnt go into that secret passage with them.. so i duno where the f**k he is either
and ya next weeks ep is called dr. linus

lol i watched the episode again and the end is hilarious.. flocke just looks at kate like "wtf who invited you, u stupid b**ch"
poor kate.. noone wants anything to do with her
 8 years ago '04        #797
space
space
You might want to wrap spoiler code around next week's episode........
 8 years ago '05        #798
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
You might want to wrap spoiler code around next week's episode........
ya my bad.. is it just ./spoiler?
but are episode titles considered spoilers?
 8 years ago '05        #799
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Grave said:
No offense Wasted but u are usually wrong in just about everything you say in every subject.
Care to point out the wrong things? I f**ked up the episode list but alot of my theories are coming true.

================

For a minute I though Kate was going to drop down that hole and be trapped with Claire. Now that would have been scary being trapped with a mad women who knows you took her baby and raised it. F**k that sent chills down my spine.

Does anyone know that song Claire was singing and was played in the last few mins where they walked out to the temple gardens.

Last edited by Wasted; 03-03-2010 at 07:49 PM..
 03-03-2010, 08:17 PM         #800
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
Does anyone know that song Claire was singing and was played in the last few mins where they walked out to the temple gardens.
When she was talking with the family to adopt her baby back in the day, she told them if they knew a certain song (That song she was humming) and asked them if they would sing it to the baby every night because thats what her mother did for her. I guess she is just crazy deranged/mental that all she thinks about it Aaron and that song reminds her/calms her down I guess.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago