LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #761
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
best episode of the season...
 03-02-2010, 09:39 PM         #762
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last ten minutes were just beautiful
 03-02-2010, 09:40 PM         #763
tipt420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
people actually said it would be wack?

sayid is one of the better characters
I agree, hence the "HAH", but I've read it here and other places, not gonna go back and check but peeps have mentioned it, thats for sure...

Reppindaburghh said:
The only one of those 5 I could see being weak is this weeks episode about Sayid. Unless it goes into what exactly is the sickness he has. I am REALLY not gonna be interested in Sayids flash sideways.
Guess this ep. was close to what he wanted, so thats a bad example, but not everyone lovin Sayid. That battle between his Krav Maga type military style vs. Dogen's "kung-fu" was sick!

If anybody who peeped last week's ep. wonderin' what Dogen said to Hurley after Hurley said he was a candidate, it translates to, "You're lucky that I have to protect you, otherwise I'd have cut your head off"
 8 years ago '05        #764
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 Ricky Towel said:
it was either a set up or its because "once he speaks its already too late" and since he spoke thats why.
I almost look at Flocke as the Great Deciever, so to speak. I think he meant, as soon as he speaks, he will twist stuff around and have you believing whatever he wants you to believe.

Remember, he doesn't like humans. And he's fooled Claire, Ben, The Others, and pretty much everyone the moment he speaks to them.
 03-02-2010, 10:26 PM         #765
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

03-02-2010, 10:39 PM         #766
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show continues to blow my mind every week

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-02-2010, 10:43 PM         #767
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who else thinks that a Lapidus backstory would be the most exciting?

Also, what do you guys make of Jin being tied up in Keanie's fridge?
 8 years ago '09        #768
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 lifesabeach said:
Who else thinks that a Lapidus backstory would be the most exciting?

lapidus is a f**kin boss
 03-02-2010, 11:19 PM         #769
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know why EVERYONE I know who watches LOST loves Lapidus. I like his one liners but he isn't interesting to me
 8 years ago '05        #770
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
 tipt420 said:
I agree, hence the "HAH", but I've read it here and other places, not gonna go back and check but peeps have mentioned it, thats for sure...

Guess this ep. was close to what he wanted, so thats a bad example, but not everyone lovin Sayid. That battle between his Krav Maga type military style vs. Dogen's "kung-fu" was sick!

If anybody who peeped last week's ep. wonderin' what Dogen said to Hurley after Hurley said he was a candidate, it translates to, "You're lucky that I have to protect you, otherwise I'd have cut your head off"
I stand by my original statement. Sayid is not a top 5 character, so why would I be hyped for his episode? But holy f**k, this episode was f**king AMAZING.

If it was totally about Sayiid it'd have been boring as s**t, but the fact that Flocke turned Sayid onto the evil squad made the episode f**king amazing.
 8 years ago '05        #771
space
space
Ok, disreguarding my above post as that was a reply, heres my comment.

This episode TOTALLY surprised me. I expected a Sayid episode to be weak as f**k as Sayid is a bad a.ss character, but hes not really an integral part of the sci-fi story that the show is based on, which we all love. But seriously....amazing.

This episode may have beat episode 3 for me for best episode of the season. In fact, it almost certainly did. And I LOVED episode 3.

These last ten episodes are gonna be f**king amazing.
 8 years ago '05        #772
space
space
Even better. 10 eps then a 2 hour finale.

Props!
 8 years ago '05        #773
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,119 | Props total: 1569 1569
I think theres 10 more left total including the 2 hour finale. I'm not sure if that counts as two or not though. Hopefully not.

I watched the 1st season when it originally aired and then stopped watching up until just recently I got back into it. I watched Season 2-5 in about a month and a half on Netflix instant queue. Best way to watch.

I haven't been in this thread before, do you guys call him Flocke cause its not really Locke?
 8 years ago '09        #774
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
claire on jimmy fallon lookin hot
 8 years ago '08        #775
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Anyone else see this turning out like The Matrix?

-Smocke being very like Agent Smith.

-The loophole that is similiar to Agent Smith getting into the real world and trying to k!ll Neo.

-The "rules"

-The cycle the matrix would go through to "reload" is kind of like the cycle the Island goes through when castaways arrive.

There are other little similarities that makes it seems like the tale of the Matrix is being retold in different variations.
 8 years ago '09        #776
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 QualityRecords said:
I haven't been in this thread before, do you guys call him Flocke cause its not really Locke?
yup, fake locke... he actually has alot of nicknames! hopefully we get his story soon!

this episode was good, funny how kate was all cheerful even when claire gave her the dirtiest look! haha
 03-03-2010, 02:26 AM         #777
tipt420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I stand by my original statement. Sayid is not a top 5 character, so why would I be hyped for his episode? But holy f**k, this episode was f**king AMAZING.

If it was totally about Sayiid it'd have been boring as s**t, but the fact that Flocke turned Sayid onto the evil squad made the episode f**king amazing.
I know, and I said it was a bad example and that it probably turned out close to what you'd have wanted, I was just showin dude who asked that there WERE people who may have mentioned the ep. would be boring, thats all. Him bein tainted was a pretty good reason to get hyped though, in my opinion at least, I've been likin Sayid since he battled Keamy, 'cause that f!ght was sick and Sayid proved he was tough as s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #778
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2325 2325
 KarteL13 said:
Anyone else see this turning out like The Matrix?

-Smocke being very like Agent Smith.

-The loophole that is similiar to Agent Smith getting into the real world and trying to k!ll Neo.

-The "rules"

-The cycle the matrix would go through to "reload" is kind of like the cycle the Island goes through when castaways arrive.

There are other little similarities that makes it seems like the tale of the Matrix is being retold in different variations.
To me the Matrix is the greatest movie of all time and its similarities to Lost are there which is one of the reasons why I think Lost is the GOAT tv show. There are also HEAVY Star Wars similarities in Lost as well as The Bible, Egyptian, etc, etc.

Sayid is definitely a top 5 character and this episode was fantastic from start to finish. Smoke Locke is becoming one of my favorite characters and Im still sticking to my theory that he is the better of the two between him and Jacob.
 03-03-2010, 09:30 AM         #779
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
To me the Matrix is the greatest movie of all time and its similarities to Lost are there which is one of the reasons why I think Lost is the GOAT tv show. There are also HEAVY Star Wars similarities in Lost as well as The Bible, Egyptian, etc, etc.

Sayid is definitely a top 5 character and this episode was fantastic from start to finish. Smoke Locke is becoming one of my favorite characters and Im still sticking to my theory that he is the better of the two between him and Jacob.
The matrix is a.ss, the whole series... Sayid is top 3.. Its Sawyer, Sayid, and Hurley...

But I agree with your theory about Smoke Locke being the good guy... I been tryna explain that to all the people I watch the show with.. Whether Fake Locke is lying about getting off the island is one thing, but as far as everything else, he is actually telling the people he recruits whats going on, as oppose to jacob who made everything a riddle.

I think Jack might be the only person that can k!ll Smoke Locke, and i think the only way to k!ll him, is how Sayid k!lled Dogen, he has to drown him.

But BOY oh BOY was this EPISODE CRACKED OUT! I already watched it 3 times and I'm going in for fourths.
 8 years ago '05        #780
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
hurley really?
i mean some of his lines are cool but no way hes top 5

jack
ben
sawyer
sayid
flocke/locke/jacob
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy