LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #661
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100

02-20-2010, 12:05 AM         #662
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Umm no. Season 1 finale is the greatest IMO. I don't know why everyone is excited about season 3 being the greatest episode, but in season 1 finale we finally saw the others, we finally opened the hatch, charlies addiction with heroin hightens, Danielle steals Claire's baby, also we saw the smoke monster

season 3 finale is the most overrated IMO. they found out it wasn't penny's boat, what else? naomi dies, ok but she wasn't ever a big character. they k!ll some others and thats that. everyone goes apes**t when they show flashforwards, but thats not even interesting AT ALL. the flashbacks had greater stories, i was sick and tired of seeing kate running, jack popping pills, hugo claiming he was cursed and sayid k!lling people. its another reason season 4 was my least favourite season. flashforwads did NOTHING for me
Season 3 finale = Gamechanger

in every sense of the word. every other finale is just chasing what season 3 brought to the table. the march to the radio tower, jack being crowed as "moses" of the survivors. we finding out and destroying what was jamming the island's radio signals (a gamechanger in itself because nothing in season 4 starts without unjamming the signal).

*takes a breath*

sawyers deciding to JUMP, SACRIFICE RESCUE, AND STAY ON THE ISLAND (which also starts the beginning of the relationship between him and juliet, HELLO) the death of naomi. death OF CHARLIE!! "not penny's boat". jack vs locke. and THEN the Flash Forwards. Complete mindf**k.

season 5 is close because of dramatic impact, but again, every other finale is just chasing what season 3 brought to the table.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 02-20-2010 at 12:12 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #663
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 Jimmy_TwoTimes said:

I'm not the ONLY person that noticed that the stones were off balance when Flocke and Sawyer arrived, right?
Yep. Had to quote myself. We got lost in some IMG s**t.

did ANYONE else notice this?
 8 years ago '04        #664
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Jimmy_TwoTimes said:
Yep. Had to quote myself. We got lost in some IMG s**t.

did ANYONE else notice this?
everyone noticed that....it's not worth discussing....IMO very simple easter egg

what the average viewer would not realize is

8 years ago '07        #665
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 l2oger said:
re-watching the series. remember when locke goes after the boar, and he runs into the "monster",and the smoke k!lls the boar(you see the boar run into the bushes where the monster is, then you hear the boar being k!lled) well forward to when Echo see's the smoke as well and asks Locke about it, and Locke says it was a white light. So at that time he saw Jacob(whom i am guessing can travel like that as well, but appears white) which makes sense to me, because he was trying to get up Locke to be a leader, by helping him get the boar.

also in season six the say mib can't change out of locke, which reminds me of when Jack's dad would appear all the time, so maybe that was the first body he became, and couldn't change... maybe he could only become people who died off the island but where brou
ght to the island.

People would say what about Hurly seeing that bald guy, it could of been all in Hurly's head, and Walt, we know he's special, but just not yet why, he could of really been there.

Maybe it WAS Mib that k!llled that boar. And remember, jacks dads body disapeared while lockes body is still there. And mib seemed 2 have taken Walts shape even though walt is very well alive and off the island.

The season where the hatch blows up is actually the most important storyline wise. Desmond is going to have a lot more to do this season. it all has to go full circle. So expect to see the hatch more near the end
 02-23-2010, 11:12 AM         #666
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a jack centric episode tonight. hurley makes jack go on a mission or something and jin meets an old friend (imo claire). thats what my guide says, at least. next episode will be sayid centric, and then ben!!
 8 years ago '05        #667
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
i hope we get a solid episode tonight
 8 years ago '07        #668
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
garbage episode tonight if it's around the worst character on this show.
 8 years ago '05        #669
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100
Damn. So if tonights Jack, and next weeks Sayid, that means that both of those episodes will probably be about the temple people and not really involve Locke/Sawyer at all. I am WAY more interested in the Locke/Sawyer storyline then the Jack/Sayid storyline.

Oh well, hopefully these episodes are solid anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #670
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 AbsLikeJesus said:
its a jack centric episode tonight. hurley makes jack go on a mission or something and jin meets an old friend (imo claire). thats what my guide says, at least. next episode will be sayid centric, and then ben!!

spoiler?!?!?!?

i was sorta pissed i read this even tho it barely says anything

i knew i shouldnt of came here until tommorow
 02-23-2010, 05:30 PM         #671
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
spoiler?!?!?!?

i was sorta pissed i read this even tho it barely says anything

i knew i shouldnt of came here until tommorow
You get more spoiled by watching commercials and listening to "NEXT TIME ON LOST" at the end of the episode. What I posted was really general and gives nothing away, and it's information that is already given out by the TV guide.

I remember before I saw the premiere I saw a commercial for LOST and I heard Sawyer yell "YOU WERE WRONG, IT DIDN'T WORK" i was like oh what the f**k. i closed the window and almost screamed out of anger
 8 years ago '04        #672
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,405 | Props total: 4302 4302
jack's son is prolly as big a f**got as him

i bet he was listening to nicki minaj

so im sure we can count out christian being involved with mib.

Last edited by Propel Water; 02-23-2010 at 08:14 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #673
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Propel Water said:

or charlie's band
 8 years ago '04        #674
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
 Propel Water said:

so im sure we can count out christian being involved with mib.
mib was no doubt christian at one point... they just made that clear
 8 years ago '04        #675
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,405 | Props total: 4302 4302
 apfam77 said:
mib was no doubt christian at one point... they just made that clear
what are yu saying? explain to me how its clear... if anything its more confusing than ever?
 8 years ago '09        #676
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
jack is such a douche
 8 years ago '04        #677
apfam77 
space
space
space
 Propel Water said:
what are yu saying? explain to me how its clear... if anything its more confusing than ever?
claire was talking about how she had a friend and wasnt alone... the last time we saw her in season 4 she got up and left with christian.... he was obviously mib and he "recruited" her
 8 years ago '04        #678
apfam77 
space
space
space
 apfam77 said:
claire was talking about how she had a friend and wasnt alone... the last time we saw her in season 4 she got up and left with christian.... he was obviously mib and he "recruited" her
and there you have it
 8 years ago '09        #679
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
but its still confusing as to why christians actual body was missing, unlike lockes.
 02-23-2010, 09:03 PM         #680
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a good episode...just wish they spent more time in the cave explaining Adam & Eve
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago