most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #641
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,067 | Props total: 588 588
 str8_akademiks said:
BTW, who is that Hispanic girl again? The one who was with Lipidis, Sun, Ben, etc.. I can't remember who she is or why she's on the island for the life of me.
Her name's Ilana. She was supposed to be the bounty hunter hired by the family of the guy Sayid k!lled on the golf course in the fifth season. She was on the Ajira 316 flight when the Oceanic 6 wanted to go back to the island. She was the one who had Sayid in handcuffs.
 8 years ago '05        #642
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,447 | Props total: 7088 7088
 str8_akademiks said:
The thing that pissed me off the most was the writers trying to make Claire's return some sort of surprising moment that's supposed to blow everyone's mind.

Really.. Who couldn't see that coming?

But that being said, I've been a huge Lost critic but this season is easily living up to expectations. So far this season is one of my favorites (I thought S05 was garbage). And even though nothing substantial happened, Locke's flash-sideways or whatever was easily the most enjoyable and immersive "flash-anything" in a while for me. Just the contrast in his character between flashes was crazy, and how different he was.

Terry O'Quinn is easily the best actor in the series.

BTW, who is that Hispanic girl again? The one who was with Lipidis, Sun, Ben, etc.. I can't remember who she is or why she's on the island for the life of me.

You lost all credibility when you said you thought season 5, the best season of Lost to this date, was garbage.

I am happy your enjoying this current season. But the fact that you did not like the main season of this entire series just suggests that you will not like/understand what the final episodes explain.

If your one of those people that prefer season 1 or 2, over season 5!?!? You're a complete moron.

Season 5 of Lost was the best season thus far.

Season 6 is on pace to surpass it.
 8 years ago '07        #643
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
^season 1 was and is the greatest season of any television show in history...so yes it s**ts all over season 5.

Episode without Jack in it = classic.

loved that episode.
 8 years ago '05        #644
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Reppindaburghh said:

You lost all credibility when you said you thought season 5, the best season of Lost to this date, was garbage.

I am happy your enjoying this current season. But the fact that you did not like the main season of this entire series just suggests that you will not like/understand what the final episodes explain.

If your one of those people that prefer season 1 or 2, over season 5!?!? You're a complete moron.

Season 5 of Lost was the best season thus far.

Season 6 is on pace to surpass it.

Not really I enjoy opening up debate and questions more the getting answers. So for me Season 1 and 2 are better then 5 because of the mystery and the number of direction it was going. Season 5 was good but I felt cheated I did not learn much about the DI and the Hanso Foundation.
 02-18-2010, 10:42 AM         #645
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I shat my pants three times in season 1;

1) hearing Danielle's French transmission with the creepy violins in the background playing, Shannon was translating "It k!lled them all, theres no one left" etc and Sayid saying it's been playing for 16 years

2) When Hugo was doing the census and we found out Ethan wasn't one of the passengers then it cuts to his crazy stare at Claire and her baby, and

3) Finding the hatch! First I thought it was metal from the plane, then I thought it was a one person little room for protection...when we saw it was an actual enormous house underground and when that light flashed from inside, yeah pants were shat
 8 years ago '05        #646
space
space
Welp that post was at 2:40 AM and I was s**tfaced. While season 5 is still the best Season of Lost to date, for me, I appologize for stating that in a d*ckhead'ed sort of way.

If it has not yet been learned on Boxden, any post I make on here after about 1 or 2 AM, I am normally drunk as hell and nobody should take offense to anything I say.

Sorry for the insults, str8, going back and reading your post while sober it was actually a damn good post. I was just drunk and get offended for some reason any time anyone bashes season 5.

Moving on....
 02-18-2010, 01:32 PM         #647
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top "oh s**t" moment in LOST history?

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #648
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Season 1 and 5 are the best followed by 4 and 2 then 3. All of them are unbelievably great.
 8 years ago '05        #649
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3240 3240
Season 5 was good for half of the season. The whole Dharma storyline when they were stuck in time was trash though.
 8 years ago '05        #650
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
i don't think this is a spoiler, so here:

"The final season of "Lost" is underway and already Boone (Ian Somerhalder), Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) and Claire (Emilie de Ravin) have returned to the series. So who will be next?

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that the spoiled Shannon (Maggie Grace) will make an appearance on the show. Shannon was the step-sister of Boone and the love interest to Sayid (Naveen Andrews) while on the island. She died in season two at the hand of Ana Lucia Cortez (Michelle Rodriguez).

"We're really excited about having her back on the show," executive producer Carlton Cuse says of Grace's return, "and we have a good story for her."

EW also confirms that characters Michael Dawson (Harold Perrineau), Libby (Cynthia Watros) and Charlotte Lewis (Rebecca Mader) will return to the series. The final episodes of "Lost" air Tuesday nights on ABC."
 02-18-2010, 06:19 PM         #651
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
^season 1 was and is the greatest season of any television show in history...so yes it s**ts all over season 5.

Episode without Jack in it = classic.

loved that episode.

Season 2 comes after next to it. Oh And

Season 2 & 3 finales >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 02-18-2010, 06:52 PM         #652
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
Top "oh s**t" moment in LOST history?
Can you take in the soundtrack to that scene...Unbelievable. But you have to go to the full ending which is the last 4 minutes of that episode. If anyone is interested, just look up deuce ex machina ending in youtube and watch it. Greatest ending in LOST history IMO
 02-18-2010, 06:57 PM         #653
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:

Season 2 comes after next to it. Oh And

Season 2 & 3 finales >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Umm no. Season 1 finale is the greatest IMO. I don't know why everyone is excited about season 3 being the greatest episode, but in season 1 finale we finally saw the others, we finally opened the hatch, charlies addiction with heroin hightens, Danielle steals Claire's baby, also we saw the smoke monster

season 3 finale is the most overrated IMO. they found out it wasn't penny's boat, what else? naomi dies, ok but she wasn't ever a big character. they k!ll some others and thats that. everyone goes apes**t when they show flashforwards, but thats not even interesting AT ALL. the flashbacks had greater stories, i was sick and tired of seeing kate running, jack popping pills, hugo claiming he was cursed and sayid k!lling people. its another reason season 4 was my least favourite season. flashforwads did NOTHING for me
 8 years ago '05        #654
space
space
Season 5 finale was the greatest for me. We finally saw, arguably, the most important character on the show. Jacob.
 02-18-2010, 11:45 PM         #655
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ah f**k youre right. season 5 finale was a complete mind f**k, i never felt that frmo any other show.

i still stand with season 3 being overrated
 8 years ago '08        #656
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 tipt420 said:
If you listen to the last podcast, the exec's basically say in LOST-writer fashion that not everything will be answered, and they almost sound disappointed that the fans actually think each and every loose end will be tied, they only guarentee that they will explain every dead person, i.e. adam and eve.
I actually read that in an interview the day after S6E01 premiered... I'm okay with loose ends, but a lot of hardcore (and ignorant) LOST fans won't be.

Propel Water said:
makes sence that horace would be a candidate... it was always said yu can only find the island if your ment too.... horace as on of the leaders of dharma was the key link to them being able to find the island probably...

also.. kate's last name not being on that wall is interesting but if yu think about she never was important to begin with besides f**kin wit jack and sawyer and tagging along on missions wen no one wants her to come

and only one kwon... sun or jin? i orignally thought jin because that would make sence on why sun was not transported back in time... but then why wuld kate?

shepard also could be jack's dad? It is believed christian is dead. BUT we his body was missing from the coffin unlike locke... sooo maybe he could be a candiate? he does seem to know a lot about the island... but then again it could jus be MIB again... but whereee is his body!

also littleton's name was crossed off...aaron or claire?

and actully heres an either better thought... what if thats mib's cave and not jacobs cave... nd mib crosses their names off their lists as soon as their no longer an issue....
 lifesabeach said:
They make a huge deal about Claire coming back last week and didn't even bring it up this week
That's what this show does. I noticed as I watched the entire series over the summer, it was like "Episode 1 is important, Episode 2 answers nothing, Ep 3 picks up where Ep 1 left off, Ep 4 reveals very little, Ep 5 kicks a.ss"... bastards, hookin' me like that,

Reppindaburghh said:
I think that was pretty much like a conference room for the two of them. They'd meet up in there and discuss the moves that were being made in "the game."
I'm not the ONLY person that noticed that the stones were off balance when Flocke and Sawyer arrived, right? The black was outweighing the white stone by a lot, then Flocke just chucked that s**t into the ocean. The balance was already a little off. But I agree, mutual conference room, that's why pitching the stone was an inside joke.

str8_akademiks said:

Terry O'Quinn is easily the best actor in the series.

[pic - click to view]

Reppindaburghh said:
Season 5 finale was the greatest for me. We finally saw, arguably, the most important character on the show. Jacob.
Yup. When BotoxFace hit the bomb with the rock, screen flashes WHITE and the BLACK "Lost" hit the screen, I lost my s**t
 02-19-2010, 03:28 PM         #657
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimmy_TwoTimes said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

What about you?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #658
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
Yup. When BotoxFace hit the bomb with the rock, screen flashes WHITE and the BLACK "Lost" hit the screen, I lost my s**t
botoxface can give me some face anytime she wants
 8 years ago '09        #659
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #660
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago