LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #581
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 KarteL13 said:
What an awful episode. Shiit was about nothing. What was the purpose of this? Seriously, this shiit is shaping up to be one of the biggest let downs in TV history. Got-damn I'm mad.
Are you serious bro?!?!?

Stop watching this show, then.

This was easily a top 5 episode of Lost of all time for me. Maybe even higher. This episode was f**king epic.

If you aint feelin it, then stop watching. This episode was f**king GREAT imo. Episode last week was TERRIBLE. But this episode more then made up for it. Amazing episode.
 8 years ago '04        #582
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Ricky Towel said:
forom lost-forum:

The alternate timeline is clearly, in my opinion, what would have happened if Jacob never messed with anything. It's amazing to see how much of an effect he had on everything. This episode really solidified it for me.

We are now seeing the characters in the alternate timeline meeting up anyway, for different reasons. The producers would have us believe there is some fate guiding them together so they can meet up like before, but I think we are seeing it backwards.

This "alternate" reality is the "real" reality, as it would have been without Jacob's interference. These 5 people meet up, and maybe go on to do something significant. The entity known as Jacob becomes aware of them, and goes back in time to touch each one, "pushing" them towards the events that made them get on the plane and crash on the island. All of the weird "destiny" events and coincidences that put them on 815 and made it crash were Jacob's guidance, but the timeline where they didn't crash is what was supposed to have happened, where they met up by chance, and I believe Jacob, being able to transcend time somehow, saw this and that is where he became aware of these 5 for some reason.

I have a lot more thoughts on this, but I am curious to hear other people's ideas.

can u plz send me the link to that thread
 8 years ago '04        #583
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
they just explained the numbers oh s**t it just got real
 02-17-2010, 12:32 AM         #584
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Are you serious bro?!?!?

This was easily a top 5 episode of Lost of all time for me. Maybe even higher. This episode was f**king epic.

If you aint feelin it, then stop watching. This episode was f**king GREAT imo. Episode last week was TERRIBLE. But this episode more then made up for it. Amazing episode.
Heh. I feel the exact opposite. Bet alot of people did too. TOO MUCH FOCUS ON SMOKE MONSTER LOCKE. It's getting ridiculous now. Locke is DEAD, WHO IS THIS MAN1?!?!

Good episode. The relevation of the numbers is the only thing that makes it a "non-filler" episode. NO WAY IN HELL A TOP 5 OR EVEN TOP 10.
 8 years ago '08        #585
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:
Are you serious bro?!?!?

f**k off. I've invested so much time watching this shiit. What, we found out that Jacob brought them to the Island? Well guess what, we found that s**t out LAST SEASON!

The Flash Sideways? Freaken snooze fest. Boring. Oooohhhh weeeee, Locke tore up Jack's card.

I've been a fan of LOST since I've first laid eyes on the pilot. Last season was epic and it felt more like a season finale then this crap fest. This episode was about nothing.
 8 years ago '06        #586
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
Tonight's episode was good, I don't know why some are hating on it. Especially since last week we had to go through that boring episode.

I think it's kind of funny how they keep saying "no more questions, all answers will be answered" but I keep feeling that more questions are popping up. Maybe it's me.

I'm glad they did answer some questions on tonight's episode, though. I can't wait for that Richard episode. :applause:
 8 years ago '05        #587
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 WorldsStrangest said:
Heh. I feel the exact opposite. Bet alot of people did too. TOO MUCH FOCUS ON SMOKE MONSTER LOCKE. It's getting ridiculous now. Locke is DEAD, WHO IS THIS MAN1?!?!

Good episode. The relevation of the numbers is the only thing that makes it a "non-filler" episode. NO WAY IN HELL A TOP 5 OR EVEN TOP 10.
The smoke monster/Locke is THE main character at this point. If you cant appreciate that, then like I said, stop watching. Because hes the main focus point of this season.
 8 years ago '06        #588
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 KarteL13 said:
What an awful episode. Shiit was about nothing. What was the purpose of this? Seriously, this shiit is shaping up to be one of the biggest let downs in TV history. Got-damn I'm mad.
you are a f**king dumbass.

this was by far one of the best episodes in lost history. there were so many answers more than any one episode has ever had. im still trying to wrap my mind around some things.
 8 years ago '04        #589
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
The smoke monster/Locke is THE main character at this point. If you cant appreciate that, then like I said, stop watching. Because hes the main focus point of this season.
 modalee81 said:

this was by far one of the best episodes in lost history. there were so many answers more than any one episode has ever had. im still trying to wrap my mind around some things.

it's not worth responding to idiots....just ignore them
 8 years ago '04        #590
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
so far

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #591
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
Saint sebastian hospital where jack works=jack's significance?
looking on the card that jack gave locke, jack worked at st. sebastian hospital. so i researched a little background on saint sebastian

1.saint sebastian was a leader, a warrior, a man of faith
-all much like jack, who eventually becomes a believe, hence "we have to go back"
2. saint sebastian had a wife named zoe, who was mute and deaf, saint sebastian cured her
-much like jack who married the girl who couldn't walk, i forget her name, and he cured her.
3. saint sebastian was able to free the slaves and prisoners
-will jack be the one to release everyone from the island? like MIB?
4. saint sebastian had a strong christian faith, but was shot with arrows for it.
-maybe drawing back to jack's firm belief in the bomb but when it didn't work he was in a sense "shot with arrows" by sawyer and the other non believers.
5. saint sebastian was appealed to for protection against the plague
-jack is used to give sayid the pill for protection against the darknes

02-17-2010, 03:57 AM         #592
tipt420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody remember a white stone and a black stone found on the "Adam & Eve" skeletons in season 1? Jack took the stones and never told anybody, I wonder if they have the same significance as the bigger stones in tonight's ep.
 02-17-2010, 03:59 AM         #593
tipt420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just read this:
In January 2010, after Barack Obama and his administration moved their State of the Union Address away from February 2 to avoid a conflict with the premiere of Lost's final season, Damon and Carlton said that Obama could ask a question about any unresolved mystery and they would answer it. According to the White House's ABC correspondant Jake Tapper, Obama allegedly asked the identity of Adam and Eve, to which Carlton replied "Good question! Have POTUS call us!"
 8 years ago '04        #594
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
So what do you guys think is the connection between the numbers and the names on the list? I honestly can't think of anything as to why those specific numbers, that were such a key element to this show's mystery, are attached to the six names that were selected.

BTW, great f**king episode. Even though this has definitely touched on some questions that we've had throughout the entire show, it's certainly raised a few more as well, which I'm sure we'll get answered by the end of this season.
 8 years ago '08        #595
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 modalee81 said:

I'm a dumbass, fukk off. You're the same dumb fukk that thought HEROES Villains was good. Tell me, what was answered? What the fukk is going on? Jacob specifically picked people to come to the Island? Yeah, we figured that out last season. for what? What the fukk is this show about?

Tell me, at this point, during season 6, What the fukk is this show about?

Its fukken nonsense. A bunch of psuedo intellects that blog about absolute nonsense. Has a blogger ever got a theory on point? It's fukken crap. This shiit is starting to become a joke. The way last season was, the way they used time travel to answer a lot of the questions was clever. Season 5 was awesome. But this shiit is just....ehhhh, I dunno.
 8 years ago '04        #596
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
anyone catch that helen told john to grab his dad when they run off to get married? other timeline his pops pushed johnnie out the window and that why he was paralyzed. so i guess they are good now.

Kate wasnt on the list cause she is a female? everyone else who wasnt crossed off the wall was a male except for Kwon because we do not know which one yet. at first i thought the numbers signified there actual plane seats if they used some sort of counting system cause planes dont number that high so im not sure what the numbers mean. More and more Flocke is starting to seem like the good guy. Maybe throwing the light rock into the water and saying its an inside joke has another meaning. it could have been intentional for Flocke to throw the white rock to throw us off.
 8 years ago '07        #597
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
If Horace was a candidate then Jacob must of met him prior to 1970 before the island blew up and before Horace arrived there, right? now let's say Horace wasn't the only one, wouldn't Jacob still have an influence on the AR. or maybe when the island sank he and all his 'powers' went with it.
 8 years ago '07        #598
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 R-iZZy said:
So what do you guys think is the connection between the numbers and the names on the list? I honestly can't think of anything as to why those specific numbers, that were such a key element to this show's mystery, are attached to the six names that were selected.

BTW, great f**king episode. Even though this has definitely touched on some questions that we've had throughout the entire show, it's certainly raised a few more as well, which I'm sure we'll get answered by the end of this season.
Maybe when he touched those candidates he 'implanted' those numbers in them. From there they could of acted like GPS tracking for the island.

I wonder if Hugo used the same numbers to win the lotto in the AR?
 8 years ago '07        #599
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
I mean srslyo what questions were answered tho?

all we know is there is a list with names on it with numbers beside it

why are people saying we finally know what the numbers mean and we finally figured out the list when we haven't?
 02-17-2010, 07:44 AM         #600
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why Jack got the no. 23..lol I just found that funny..

But the classic line of last nights episdoe..

"You can see him" - Locke
"The Kid, Hell yea i can see him" - Sawyer.. ROFL!!!

I guess when the smoke is recruiting he has to k!ll the patrons?

I'm still lost on whose the good God, and whose the bad God...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy