Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #561
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
So...

...the Numbers rumor was true...:wow:

...and the Valenzetti equation from the S2 Break comes into play.
 8 years ago '04        #562
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 Ricky Towel said:
how do you know?

or are you just guessing?
im jus guessing... hes got claires eyes and hair
 8 years ago '07        #563
space
space
Yeah so that was amazing...

...Kate was not a Number either. Very interesting she was not a candidate, maybe b/c she always "ran"?
 8 years ago '09        #564
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i didnt really think the episode was all that.

maybe when i watch it again later in the week that will change.
 8 years ago '09        #565
space
space
it is crazy seeing richard look so scared though.
 8 years ago '07        #566
space
space
I think that tonight made me think the Smokey has been the good one and Jacob was the bad person.

...b/c Locke and Smokey have had something since Walkabout in S1. Locke knew the Island was special and didn't want to leave. He had faith and that is why Smokey picked his body...

Plus when Ben was face to face with Jacob and the whole "what about you?"
 8 years ago '09        #567
space
space
i still dont think smokey is good.
 8 years ago '09        #568
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #569
space
space
the kid might be jacob, or aaron, or some character we dont know of.
 8 years ago '09        #570
space
space
forom lost-forum:

The alternate timeline is clearly, in my opinion, what would have happened if Jacob never messed with anything. It's amazing to see how much of an effect he had on everything. This episode really solidified it for me.

We are now seeing the characters in the alternate timeline meeting up anyway, for different reasons. The producers would have us believe there is some fate guiding them together so they can meet up like before, but I think we are seeing it backwards.

This "alternate" reality is the "real" reality, as it would have been without Jacob's interference. These 5 people meet up, and maybe go on to do something significant. The entity known as Jacob becomes aware of them, and goes back in time to touch each one, "pushing" them towards the events that made them get on the plane and crash on the island. All of the weird "destiny" events and coincidences that put them on 815 and made it crash were Jacob's guidance, but the timeline where they didn't crash is what was supposed to have happened, where they met up by chance, and I believe Jacob, being able to transcend time somehow, saw this and that is where he became aware of these 5 for some reason.

I have a lot more thoughts on this, but I am curious to hear other people's ideas.
 8 years ago '09        #571
space
space

[pic - click to view]

horace goodspeed?
 8 years ago '09        #572
space
space
with the way the others were "intrigued"(for lack of a better word) by walt maybe this is an "other" kid who can project himself somehow similar to walt
 8 years ago '09        #573
space
space
not me but someone else said:

i think that the kid may be part of a larger group of "rule makers" that created the rules we know for jacob vs MIB and ben vs charles
 8 years ago '07        #574
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:

[pic - click to view]

horace goodspeed?
 8 years ago '05        #575
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Good stuff Ricky, a lot to think about here. I really liked the episode.

I thought it was MIB manipulating the rope, giving Sawyer more of a reason to trust him after he almost fell.. And Saywer not knowing the scope of things, doesn't realize that he is being twisted into believing he was a pawn. He really is a special one but he would never look at it as this way.

About the lost-forum theory: it makes sense to me. But should we a.ssume that things end badly for everyone in the alternate universe then? Or it ends bad for the alternate universe itself? Otherwise what was the purpose for Jacob interfering? Because from the facts it would seem that Jacob is ruining everything for everyone by his interference. It would make it seem like Jacob is bad because this is what he seems to have ruined by stepping into their lives and leading them to the island.

Hurley seems happy, Locke is still miserable but may one day be happy, Claire will be happy with her baby, Jack seems to be okay, Rose has made peace with her cancer...
I think all of this further supports the idea that the alternate reality will end up being the real one. We see everyone who has died has found new life. Even minor characters are better off in this alternate reality.
 02-16-2010, 11:58 PM         #576
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ricky, seems spot on to me...I'm thinking the kid is the real protector of the island and both MiB and Jacob are pawns in his game. How good was the scene where he chucks the white stone into the sea and calls it an "inside joke"?
 02-16-2010, 11:58 PM         #577
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ilana came into the statue and picked up Jacob's ashes, I think those ashes are the exact same ones that are used to protect the temple and cabin from the smoke monster. Thus another reason why smoke monster can't k!ll Jacob, because it's Jacob's actual entity that is protecting itself from somkey

Hmm so how about this:

Smokey says he was once a human (most likely the man in black in the season 5 finale), maybe only humans can leave the island? Thats why he is trapped on the island because he is this smoke entity, not human anymore. Perhaps he wants Sawyer's help in the sense that he wants him to take over his job as the island's protector and become this black smoke entity, which Sawyer will take because he is grieving and mad at the world and Jack especially. With this happening, original smokey goes back to being the man in black (MIB) and now Sawyer will run this island as the next "bad guy" while MIB leaves the island and lives a normal life.

With that said, perhaps Jack becomes the next Jacob????
 8 years ago '05        #578
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
That episode may be top 5 Lost episodes of all time. s**t was epic. The conversation between Locke and Richard was f**kin awesome.

May have just witnessed a top 5 episode right there.
 8 years ago '08        #579
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
What an awful episode. Shiit was about nothing. What was the purpose of this? Seriously, this shiit is shaping up to be one of the biggest let downs in TV history. Got-damn I'm mad.
 02-17-2010, 12:15 AM         #580
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
What an awful episode. Shiit was about nothing. What was the purpose of this? Seriously, this shiit is shaping up to be one of the biggest let downs in TV history. Got-damn I'm mad.
Are you serious? We found out how the lists get created, we found out something new about the numbers, we found out a little bit more about Locke, we found a completely new character, etc. What did you want? One of the best episodes I've seen in a while, IMO better than any episode in season 5 besides the premiere/finale
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago