most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2010, 10:46 AM         #521
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i read all that, but where is Boone sister? she was on the plane... but then technically she wasnt on the plane.. how the F did she end up on the island.. Because if you remember back to season 1, she didnt leave with Boone... interesting..
 8 years ago '09        #522
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 A.O.™ said:
i read all that, but where is Boone sister? she was on the plane... but then technically she wasnt on the plane.. how the F did she end up on the island.. Because if you remember back to season 1, she didnt leave with Boone... interesting..
certain things changed with the bomb going off or whatever.

hurley was lucky instead of unlucky, shannon wasnt on the plane, jack was the nervous one instead of rose,
 02-14-2010, 12:02 PM         #523
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
certain things changed with the bomb going off or whatever.

hurley was lucky instead of unlucky, shannon wasnt on the plane, jack was the nervous one instead of rose,
That I understand, hence why none of them know each other and what not.. But if she was on the plane that crashed, then she should be on the plane that landed in LA, because that part of the story didnt change.

Like I understand why Christians casket isnt on the plane.. Its kind of like when they flashed to the island when they went back...

Me and my brother was thinking about it... Wheres Ecko? They were in the back of the plane right? Wheres the spanish chick i like..Michelle Rodriguez (whatever her character is)
 8 years ago '05        #524
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 A.O.™ said:
That I understand, hence why none of them know each other and what not.. But if she was on the plane that crashed, then she should be on the plane that landed in LA, because that part of the story didnt change.

Like I understand why Christians casket isnt on the plane.. Its kind of like when they flashed to the island when they went back...

Me and my brother was thinking about it... Wheres Ecko? They were in the back of the plane right? Wheres the spanish chick i like..Michelle Rodriguez (whatever her character is)
your not getting it fam
shes not on the plane in the alternate reality because its a dif reality all together.. meaning anything can happen, boone said he went to aus to get her outta a relationship but she ended up just staying there
in reality though im sure they tried to get her back on the show but she said no or was busy
 02-14-2010, 12:12 PM         #525
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:

God damn it's the same question every time.

The bomb going off changes things. For whatever reason, and we don't know how, everyone is connected to the island in a way. This includes, Eko, Boone, Hurly, Rose, Shannon, Locke, whoever. So if there IS NO island, then their lives are changed a bit (We don't know why yet, I'm a.ssuming thats going to be one of the big answers we get). Just because you were on the original plane doesn't mean you have to be on the alternate timeline plane. Desmond wasn't on the plane originally, now he is. It's kind of like how Hurley wasn't just lucky ON the plane, he was lucky his WHOLE life, including getting on that plane that doesn't crash.

Simply put, everyone is connected to the island, so if the island isn't there, then minor adjustments occur to each person's life.

p.s. they never showed Ana/Eko/Libby on the original plane back in the early seasons, just letting you know. They could still be on it , we just didn't see them yet.

Last edited by AbsLikeJesus; 02-14-2010 at 12:13 PM..
 02-14-2010, 12:35 PM         #526
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You dont have to talk like your the writers of the show, I'm just questioning certain aspects.. I have seen every single episode more than once..

You can say its a alternate reality... but the things that got them all on the plane are still there.. Locke on his walkabout, Jack getting his father, Kate being transported...

I understand what you guys are saying, but I'm just questioning the loopholes.
 02-14-2010, 12:35 PM         #527
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AbsLikeJesus said:

p.s. they never showed Ana/Eko/Libby on the original plane back in the early seasons, just letting you know. They could still be on it , we just didn't see them yet.
You mean they didnt show them in the 1st season, cause in the 2nd season it was mainly about them.
 02-14-2010, 01:51 PM         #528
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
You mean they didnt show them in the 1st season, cause in the 2nd season it was mainly about them.
They didn't show them on the plane at all, season 1/2/3/4/5, none.
 8 years ago '05        #529
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 A.O.™ said:
You dont have to talk like your the writers of the show, I'm just questioning certain aspects.. I have seen every single episode more than once..

You can say its a alternate reality... but the things that got them all on the plane are still there.. Locke on his walkabout, Jack getting his father, Kate being transported...

I understand what you guys are saying, but I'm just questioning the loopholes.
Have you never heard of people saying time travel into the past could be a terrible invention because if you change ANY one thing, the whole world can change. The island being destroyed changed a lot of s**t in the alt-timeline. Ethan wasnt on the island as an adult for instance, he was a doctor at the hospital that Claire went to. That means that everyone else that went from the island in the current timeline from the time the bomb went off to the present day never went to the island in the alternate timeline. They are all in various places around the globe. They are interacting with people they never interacted with in the current timeline, in the alt-timeline. Thus changing thousands of peoples lives.

For whatever reason, Boones sisters live was changed by the bomb going off and she doesnt get on the plane in this time line. (Lets be real here, the writers definetly tried to get her to come back for this season but she opted not to. So this is the explanation the writers would give for why she isnt on the plane, and it does make sense.)
 02-14-2010, 02:01 PM         #530
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its all good I can dig it..I'm over Boone sister..

Now lets talk about Locke... could Locke have died the first time he met the smoke monster, and that be the reason why their are currently 3 Lockes. The corpse, the god, and the alt-reality one.
 8 years ago '06        #531
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2272 2272
 A.O.™ said:
The first time we see Ecko/Libby/Anna Lucia is in the 2nd season.
 8 years ago '09        #532
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

Now lets talk about Locke... could Locke have died the first time he met the smoke monster, and that be the reason why their are currently 3 Lockes. The corpse, the god, and the alt-reality one.
it seems like youre really struggling to grasp this show dude.

the corpse is locke's corpse, "the god" is smokemonster/man in black simply using his likeness, the one that was on the plane and chattin it up with jack in the airport locke a few years ago in the timeline affected differently by the bomb.
 02-14-2010, 03:18 PM         #533
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
it seems like youre really struggling to grasp this show dude.

the corpse is locke's corpse, "the god" is smokemonster/man in black simply using his likeness, the one that was on the plane and chattin it up with jack in the airport locke a few years ago in the timeline affected differently by the bomb.
He cant just be his likeness or he wouldnt have known what Locke was thinking when he died.

Its better when people discuss, and not try to act like they know everything that happened...

My point is they said we will get all our answers this season, something that will get answered or has to be answered is when Locke met the white smoke..

Thats all I'm saying.. Alot of loop holes I want to know how it played out.
 8 years ago '05        #534
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

No. The alt-reality Locke and the dead body Locke are the same Lockes in alternate timelines. Just like the Jack in the temple and the Jack in LA are the same Jacks in alternate timelines.
 02-14-2010, 03:27 PM         #535
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW!! I can't believe this page in this thread actually happened. Are you following the show at all bro?

Smoke monster is using John Locke's image, thats all. Through that he can get his memories because thats just what he does. There is the smoke monster John Locke, but there is also DEAD John Locke lying on the beach.
 8 years ago '09        #536
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
He cant just be his likeness or he wouldnt have known what Locke was thinking when he died.

Its better when people discuss, and not try to act like they know everything that happened...

My point is they said we will get all our answers this season, something that will get answered or has to be answered is when Locke met the white smoke..

Thats all I'm saying.. Alot of loop holes I want to know how it played out.
its not acting like i know everything that happened, its something every lost fan ive encountered up until you understands.
 02-14-2010, 04:35 PM         #537
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So whose the white smoke? Jacob?
 8 years ago '06        #538
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2272 2272
i dont thnk there was a white smoke monster
 8 years ago '05        #539
space
space
Yeah, its been awhile since I saw the old seasons, but I dont know what white smoke your talkin about. Maybe i'm forgetting something but there was never multiple smoke monsters. Theres only one.
 02-14-2010, 06:55 PM         #540
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here we go.. Locke met the white smoke when he was going in the forest to get the boar... I forgot who was wit him, and then the white smoke came and it was real bright.. They thought Locke was dead and then later that episode he came back with the Boar.. Michael asked him about what he saw and Locke lied.

Then later in the same season Locke was in the jungle with Kate and Jack, and the black smoke came, and it dragged Locke down the hole, Kate and Jack threw the bomb in the hole...

Maybe the smoke wasnt white, maybe it was just how they showed it... But I guess Locke talked to the smoke and thats when he came back with no intention to leave the island..

Maybe its irrelevant... but i remember that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy