LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #501
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 O-FICIAL said:
when dogen says that sayid has a virus, he's saying that sayid
will eventually be a bastard like ben linus. Not the old lovable
torturing iraqi that we're used to.
If that's the case, then Sayid shouldn't of remembered Jack or anyone. When Richard took Ben to heal himself, he stated that Ben won't remember any of it. Which is why Ben didn't first recognize Sayid when Sayid was torturing him.

Same with Claire.
 8 years ago '06        #502
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2281 2281
You guys have it wrong. Ben was healed by the water when it was clear so that meant he was not claimed by the infection. Sayid went into the water while it was dirty and seemingly lost its healing power (possibly because Jacob was k!lled) and this allowed for the infection to claim Sayid. Also remember that they said "infection" was the closest translation for what has really happened to Sayid so we still dont know what that could be.
 8 years ago '05        #503
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
someone answer this
so presumably the bomb goes off in the alternate timeline
island sinks as its destroyed..
why were the barracks all in one piece of s**t?

also about ethan in the othertime, he was bonr on the island before the bomb goes off, he must have got off during the evacuation of women and children
thats how hes the doctor
he grew up off island and prolly has no memory of the island as he was a baby
 8 years ago '08        #504
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 RamazedAGAIN said:
that's what i was thinking. christian, i can say i'm almost certain he was claimed by jacob. claire however, i'm not so sure about if dogen said she had a 'darkness' in her that spread, sounded pretty negative to me. then again, if they need to do tests on these 'claimed' individuals, then who claimed her is still sort of an open case

strange. really liking the guy playing the role of dogen though
Dogen frustrates me. First he needs a translator now he doesn't. He hates American Lingo but its pretty apparent that he will be speaking English a lot of the time. Now we need his history as it appears he's a main dude, yet he's never been brought up in prior episodes.

And that's the jist of things that's frustrating me this season. Wouldn't mind if it happened last season or a couple of seasons before, but this is the final season. Like the last round of an epic boxing match but instead of the boxers duking it out, they're running away from each other or getting a feel for each other like its the first round.

And the flash sideways is becoming a waste of time, IMO. But I do hope I end up eating my words and them Flash Sideways are actually meaningful.
 8 years ago '06        #505
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2281 2281
Dogen is dope as f**k i dont what the f**k yall are talkin about.
 8 years ago '12        #506
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
lol you guys are slow
 02-11-2010, 08:42 PM         #507
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ "Flash Sideways"

you guys are great!
 8 years ago '08        #508
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
LOL @ "Flash Sideways"

you guys are great!
Uhhh, that's the official word for it. They were saying it at the bottom when they replayed LA X pt.2 this past week.
 8 years ago '09        #509
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 KarteL13 said:
If that's the case, then Sayid shouldn't of remembered Jack or anyone. When Richard took Ben to heal himself, he stated that Ben won't remember any of it. Which is why Ben didn't first recognize Sayid when Sayid was torturing him.

Same with Claire.
but ben still remembered alot of s**t, he still lived with dharma til he was older.

you dont forget everything.
 02-12-2010, 03:46 PM         #510
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats true, Richard said Ben "Wouldn't remember any of THIS"

AKA, how he got shot, how he got healed, etc
 8 years ago '07        #511
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
s**t episode, I'd love for Flocke to k!ll Kate + Jac would love for that to happen.
 8 years ago '04        #512
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 KarteL13 said:

Same with Claire.
but remember ben didnt forget who his dad was after he was healed. maybe you forget how you died because sayid woke up and was like wtf happened
 02-12-2010, 06:05 PM         #513
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
So if the Dharma were the good people, and these others are good people too... why all the f!ghts?
Technically the Dharma are the bad people. The others were on the island first and lived there, the Dharma came in and started demolishing it and building houses, a village, and various stations while also destroying the land. So the Others wanted them to leave and the Dharma said "No, lol" so the Others beefed with them a bit until they set up a treaty; the dharma stay in their little sector and don't wander off into the jungle/island and the Others stay out of the Dharma territory and there would be no problems. Unfortunatly, the treaty always got broken.
 8 years ago '04        #514
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
I haven't read anything in this thread, but is it possible that the sickness or whatever that Sayid is getting is just someone from the past taking over his body & mind?

Since all of Jacob's followers appear to be still alive, maybe it's one of the followers of the guy who took over Locke's body? Maybe they're looking for dead people on the island to resurrect his followers and start a war with Jacob's followers?

Seems far-fetched but
 8 years ago '04        #515
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
 RamazedAGAIN said:
So if the Dharma were the good people, and these others are good people too... why all the f!ghts?
bc thats life... everybody thinks they the good guys... even wen they in the wrong...

its a grey zone... it aint as simple as good guys and bad guys cops and robbers
 8 years ago '04        #516
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Thats true, Richard said Ben "Wouldn't remember any of THIS"

AKA, how he got shot, how he got healed, etc
no he remebers getting shot... he just cant remeber anything that happened in the temple... them "drowning" him... and possibly anything moments before...how he got there for instance..
 8 years ago '06        #517
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 DoMieD said:
lol you guys are slow
After catching up in this thread, that's the same thing I was thinking. It sounds like some people are just now watching season 6 and haven't seen anything prior to this. I know I use to be confused, but damn.
 8 years ago '08        #518
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,470 | Props total: 562 562
Maaaan, I love Lost at least the first few seasons, but lets keep it a 100. They could have done without the black fog monster. It really serves no purpose at all and comes off as kind of retarded.
 8 years ago '09        #519
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Maaaan, I love Lost at least the first few seasons, but lets keep it a 100. They could have done without the black fog monster. It really serves no purpose at all and comes off as kind of retarded.
ill keep it 100. youre 100% offbase with that s**t.
 02-13-2010, 12:02 AM         #520
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
k im gonna be 100 too and say that the smoke monster is a very nice idea but the fact that it can just grab anyone and smash them to death like its the hand of god is very stupid. realistically, smokey could k!ll anybody that it doesn't like on the island in a second. why do banya trees protect people? it cant die and it doesn't like people on the island, why not just k!ll them all? something with that power just isn't .

I like how it can manipulate, how it's smart and how it can create another image of person while recollecting all of it's memories. like i said, very good idea but even better idea if it wasn't the hand of god

Last edited by AbsLikeJesus; 02-13-2010 at 12:03 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy