LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #481
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 393 393
 RamazedAGAIN said:
i just hate how they're still so annoyingly naive after all the s**t they've experienced on the island. like surviving a nuclear bomb explosion, time-traveling, seeing polar bears in the pacific, smoke monsters and giant temples with diarrhea water that resurrects you. they still go on their little hissy fits
:agreement6:

Dudes p!ss me the f**k off with that s**t...especially Jack.

He's seen all that s**t, and he's still skeptical?

Give me a f**king break...
 8 years ago '09        #482
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
With people saying the smoke took form of Lockes body and then Jacob then Sayid Answer this..... Why is Locke the only one who had 2 duplicate bodies.... There is clearer only one Sayid he died and that same body came back to life... Lockes dead body was still there and another Locke aka smoke...... Also Hurley can see dead people so thats an indication that Jacob is really dead... Also so many comparisons with Claire and Russo... Also in Claire and Kates path on the island and there fate together in the whatever time there in when the plane doesnt crash.... Ethan as the doctor what ? weird... And poking the baby with needles kinda reminds you of her kidnapping
 8 years ago '05        #483
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 modalee81 said:
I have a feeling that Ab Aeterno aka the Richard episode is going to be the highest rated episode in Lost all time

I have said this for years. The Richard episode could definetly be the best episode of the series. Easily.

RamazedAGAIN said:
last nights episode:

one of the worst episodes i've ever seen for this show. nikki and paulo was more interesting than this. there was 10 minutes of progression, 30 minutes of fatigue and static. for a show that has developed such a complex story, with characters that have so much background and chain of support for main characters, they really, really have gotten off to a slow and boring start. i know it will pick up around episode 7-9 but the point is that this is the FINAL season.

there is so much s**t to explain, s**t that could be explained through internet theories and speculations/wiki's, but not everyone wants or cares to do that. i remember one of the producers saying "you can analyze it frame by frame, but that doesn't sound healthy", well, maybe you could actually make some sense through out the show. it's like they found a solid beginning and a supposed 'planned' ending and are filling it with a mildly understandable middle.

i expect to be disappointed by the end of this show. i hate how it has taken them 6 seasons to even explain the f**king significance of certain characters. god, last night pissed me off. i smoked 2 nugs and, even high, it had absolutely 0 entertainment value
I agree that this episode was pretty weak. Hopefully its the worst episode of the season. And dont lose hope, next weeks episode looks f**kin awesome.

Also, to the guy who mentioned Ethan as a doctor. I forgot about that. In the original timeline, Ethan was on the island as one of the others at the time the plane crashed. That is shown when they show Ben sending him to the survivors to act as one of them. How the f**k did the plane not crashing transport dude to LA? Thats confuses me a bit.
 8 years ago '09        #484
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Reppindaburghh said:
I have said this for years. The Richard episode could definetly be the best episode of the series. Easily.

I agree that this episode was pretty weak. Hopefully its the worst episode of the season. And dont lose hope, next weeks episode looks f**kin awesome.

Also, to the guy who mentioned Ethan as a doctor. I forgot about that. In the original timeline, Ethan was on the island as one of the others at the time the plane crashed. That is shown when they show Ben sending him to the survivors to act as one of them. How the f**k did the plane not crashing transport dude to LA? Thats confuses me a bit.

because what happened to not cause the plane to crash, had the island underwater, presumably before ethan goes to the island.
 02-10-2010, 04:58 PM         #485
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
episode was sick last night.

jack went into beast mode (again)

kate = beast mode

claire = finally, went into beast mode.

locke = 100% beast mode

saayid = about to go into beast mode (again)

you get the picture.
 8 years ago '05        #486
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
because what happened to not cause the plane to crash, had the island underwater, presumably before ethan goes to the island.
Aha, gotcha. I forgot about that part of the equation (Pretty major thing to forget )

BTW, you watch Battlestar yet?
 8 years ago '09        #487
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Reppindaburghh said:
Aha, gotcha. I forgot about that part of the equation (Pretty major thing to forget )

BTW, you watch Battlestar yet?
havent had time

i got the mini-series, maybe ill watch part of it later tonight.
 02-10-2010, 05:10 PM         #488
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like the hissy fits.....s**t gets real.
 8 years ago '08        #489
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Someone from another forum summed up my feelings regarding this season thus far:

this was the crappiest episode I've seen in quite some time. I don't like seeing/hearing the same questions asked over and over and over again with these new others.. "who are you" "what are you doing to Sayid" "what is this place" "what did he just say" "where are you going" etc... come on they gotta stop with this bullsh*t. That Japanese dude is mad frustrating. He won't speak English then he will, he's mixing up some bullsh*t wasabi and making herbal pills, blowing dust, doin' kung fu on Jack, etc.. wtf? who's writin' this bullsh*t? they got him doing too much.

-and f*ck the LA alternate reality. I'm tired of seein' Kate on the run. Claire is garbage. they gotta come correct next week.
 8 years ago '04        #490
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

02-10-2010, 06:03 PM         #491
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damon Lindelof about to make an ether episode soon, calling it!!

I actually didn't mind the episode. We foudn out about sayid and claire
 8 years ago '06        #492
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 395 395
when dogen says that sayid has a virus, he's saying that sayid
will eventually be a bastard like ben linus. Not the old lovable
torturing iraqi that we're used to.
 8 years ago '07        #493
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
No Locke or Ben or Jacob or MIB, revisiting the love triangle story and Kate-Centric

Knowing all thiss I didn't go in with the greatest expectations...

...but in my opinion this was a good episode. Revisiting the sickness and the return of Claire are great plot points ... and the scene at the dock was one of the best triangle scenes ever and may have k!lled it for good.

Can't wait to find out more about who is actually the LEADER of the Others ... we have been lead to believe it was Tom, Bea Klugh, Charles, Eloise, Richard, Dogen, Ben and Jacob.

I want to know the chain of command. Why Bea had to die?
 8 years ago '07        #495
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
 8 years ago '05        #496
space
space
 RamazedAGAIN said:
somethin just clicked.

apparently, when someone dies or is brought to the island dead, they can be claimed by either jacob or the other guy and resurrected and used as a pawn against the other.

that whole torture/test thing started off with the others' leader blowing ash on sayyid. we've seen that the ash repels the guy in black. we also know that when resurrected, they can't be harmed. thus, since sayyid is harmed after the ash is blown on him, this signifies he's been claimed by blackie
Wasnt Ben ressurected as a child? He got his a.ss kicked quite a few times throughout this series, thus he was harmed.

Or was he not ressurected, just healed? I cant remember.
 02-10-2010, 08:48 PM         #497
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Wasnt Ben ressurected as a child? He got his a.ss kicked quite a few times throughout this series, thus he was harmed.

Or was he not ressurected, just healed? I cant remember.
He was just healed, he never actually died. Ben/Richard never knew of anyone that came back to life from being died before John Locke (Technically) so what ever is happening is obviously a new thing. Ben was just healed and got his innocence taken (no pedo) , never died and got ressurected.
 8 years ago '05        #498
space
space
Welp, sucks for Sayid. Guess hes gonna die after all,

Now, just for something to discuss, who is everyones top 3 characters?

Mine, in this order, are
1.Flocke/MIB (Locke was cool, but ever since MIB has controlled him hes been totally bad a.ss. Since he landed on the island the 2nd time, in the coffin, as a dead body, hes been my favorite character.)
2.Richard (Was previously my favorite character before last years finale.)
3.Sawyer. (I know you all are gettin on him for havin some s**tty episodes in recent times, but I still think hes gonna be a MAJOR part of the finale. I definetly see him turning evil and joining up with Flocke, or something of that sort.)
 8 years ago '06        #499
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6738 6738
episode was straight garbage
 02-10-2010, 10:00 PM         #500
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Season 1:
Sawyer
Jack
Michael

Season 2:
Charlie (SO underated that season. His hallucination where he kidnapped Arron and stood in the water, then when he kidnapped him and wanted to baptize him...smh at how corrupt he was. Love how he lied to everyone about his drugs, kidnapped sun with Sawyer, had a drug stash. AMAZING when Sayid threw the virgin mary statue at him and said "it was loaded with heroin". thinking about, this was one of the most crazy character developments i've ever seen-Also had some funny one liners)
Sawyer
Henry Gale (If that doesn't count, then Sayid)

Season 3:
Ben
Juliette
Sawyer

Season 4:
Ben
Richard
Daniel Faraday

Season 5:
Flocke
Richard
Ben

Those three are pretty much the elite now ^^^

Last edited by AbsLikeJesus; 02-10-2010 at 10:01 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy