Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #461
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
I wasnt really feeling this episode. It answered not a single question and this season is supposed to be fully about answers.

First episode was great.
Second episode was average.
3rd episode looks like it could possibly break the top 5 episodes of the series.

Locke meeting up with Sawyer should be epic.

Whenever Sawyer left the temple, I just had a gut feeling that hes gonna end up being evil. I think him and Locke will probably join up.

Also, did this episode support or go against some peoples theories that the "flash-sideways" or "alt timelines" are glimpses into the future (I.E, season 6 and season 7 at the same time.) or that they are ACTUALLY alternate timelines? IMO it went against the idea that they are glimpses into the future.

I honestly think (Which i've thought since last weeks episode) we are witnessing two timelines that have nothing to do with eachother right now. But hey, i'm not sure. It could go either way still.

Anyway, decent episode. Hopefeully next weeks episode is epic. Any episode with Richard in it is automatically great. Plus Flocke?!? Those two being in it makes it 10 times better then this episode without me even seeing it yet.
 8 years ago '04        #462
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Reppindaburghh said:
I wasnt really feeling this episode. It answered not a single question and this season is supposed to be fully about answers.

First episode was great.
Second episode was average.
3rd episode looks like it could possibly break the top 5 episodes of the series.

Locke meeting up with Sawyer should be epic.

Whenever Sawyer left the temple, I just had a gut feeling that hes gonna end up being evil. I think him and Locke will probably join up.

Also, did this episode support or go against some peoples theories that the "flash-sideways" or "alt timelines" are glimpses into the future (I.E, season 6 and season 7 at the same time.) or that they are ACTUALLY alternate timelines? IMO it went against the idea that they are glimpses into the future.

I honestly think (Which i've thought since last weeks episode) we are witnessing two timelines that have nothing to do with eachother right now. But hey, i'm not sure. It could go either way still.

Anyway, decent episode. Hopefeully next weeks episode is epic. Any episode with Richard in it is automatically great. Plus Flocke?!? Those two being in it makes it 10 times better then this episode without me even seeing it yet.

One of the things we did last year was to ask a number of our contacts to rate the episodes that they have either read (scripts), viewed pre-production (dailies) or viewed completed episode/post-production. I've done the same this year for the first 9 episodes and have collated all their ratings out of 10 for the episodes.

Here are the results so far. It will be interesting to compare these results to our weekly episode polls that follow the airing of the episodes.

Episode 6.09 -
[spoiler - click to view]

Episode 6.07 -

Episode 6.04 -

Episode 6.01/6.02 - LA X - 9.00
Episode 6.05 -

Episode 6.06 -

Episode 6.08 -

Episode 6.03 - What Kate Does - 6.70
 02-09-2010, 10:01 PM         #463
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reppindaburghh- you fail 3 times.

Stfu. It was a f**kin theory, f**kin idiot. If you dont want to read theories dont come in this thread. Thats what this thread was MADE for. Discussion, and theories on the future of the show. GTFOH.
1) I was being sarcastic...I was just saying it's a very good theory, so good that I believe it.

Reppindaburghh said:
The f**k you talkin about? Those 3 plus Sawyer are the 5 best characters on the show.

The f**k you smokin?

2) I was being sarcastic again, I wanted to see Ben/Locke/Richard, they are clearly the best characters

3) You said "Those 3 plus Sawyer are the 5 best characters on the show" 1+1+1+1 = 5? LOL ok.
 8 years ago '04        #464
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Stfu. It was a f**kin theory, f**kin idiot. If you dont want to read theories dont come in this thread. Thats what this thread was MADE for. Discussion, and theories on the future of the show. GTFOH.
i don't know y ya'll respond to dude
just ignore him
Member profile>>>User Lists >>>Add to ignore list
 8 years ago '04        #465
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4302 4302
mib cant be two places at once.... so any theory including that scrap.

i figured since last season that sawyer would be manipulated by evil this season tho...

i still cant understand how anyone could be putting theories together while we still have no idea what the importance of jack and them are...or jacob's agenda.

also i heard spoiler/rumor

02-09-2010, 10:11 PM         #466
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
strong lack of sarcasm detection in this thread
 8 years ago '05        #467
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
so claire is alive
was she going through the flashes with everyone else?
why wouldnt she try to find everyone and if she really is evil why wouldnt she start takin ppl out the game already

this s**t is getting serious
im more interested in the locke/richard/ben story line though
next week should be a lot better

and someone needs to just k!ll kate already
 8 years ago '05        #468
space
space
 goke11429 said:
One of the things we did last year was to ask a number of our contacts to rate the episodes that they have either read (scripts), viewed pre-production (dailies) or viewed completed episode/post-production. I've done the same this year for the first 9 episodes and have collated all their ratings out of 10 for the episodes.

Here are the results so far. It will be interesting to compare these results to our weekly episode polls that follow the airing of the episodes.

Episode 6.09 -

Episode 6.07 -

Episode 6.04 -

Episode 6.01/6.02 - LA X - 9.00
Episode 6.05 -

Episode 6.06 -

Episode 6.08 -

Episode 6.03 - What Kate Does - 6.70

Nice. So tonights episode was rated the worst. That means great things to come. I especially like the #1 choice. I have ALWAYS thought that'd be the best episode of the entire series.
 8 years ago '05        #469
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Reppindaburghh- you fail 3 times.

1) I was being sarcastic...I was just saying it's a very good theory, so good that I believe it.

2) I was being sarcastic again, I wanted to see Ben/Locke/Richard, they are clearly the best characters

3) You said "Those 3 plus Sawyer are the 5 best characters on the show" 1+1+1+1 = 5? LOL ok.
Welp you owned me. at myself. I blame the alcohol.

Props for owning me, I give it to you. Although sarcasm isnt exactly noticeable through text. So the only point you owned me on was the 3rd. But you did get me. So FML. Eh, anyway, i'll go back to my beer.

I'll prop you, ya sonofab**ch.
 02-10-2010, 12:12 AM         #470
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Welp you owned me. at myself. I blame the alcohol.

Props for owning me, I give it to you. Although sarcasm isnt exactly noticeable through text. So the only point you owned me on was the 3rd. But you did get me. So FML. Eh, anyway, i'll go back to my beer.

I'll prop you, ya sonofab**ch.
Yeah my bad I just a.ssumed it was OBVIOUS that Locke/Richard/Ben were greater than Kate. I mean she's like the most boring character IMO and those first three are completely epic in every way. i guess were even
 8 years ago '08        #471
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 RamazedAGAIN said:
it's unacceptable to start answering question during the final season. if this show lasted 12 seasons everything happening right now would be perfect, but the fact that this is the last season makes me feel like explaining this entire show is going to be sloppy

you just can't completely explain a mythological story in 18 episodes when it took you 40 or so to introduce it
Ummm, a lot of questions were in the process of being answered last season. Last season felt more like a finale than this season. This episode sucked and just made me scratch my head even more.
 8 years ago '09        #472
getem 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 451 451
 Ricky Towel said:
an interesting theory i read on another forum:
interesting but i cant agree with that because in the first two episodes of season 6 and even a episode or 2 in season 5 you see locks body still dead while the smoke monster is in the form of lock and not possessing the body like a vessel so when syid came back to life it was still the same body and not a secondary lookalike i may be wrong but who knows im still lost
 8 years ago '06        #473
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2314 2314
Kate episodes are ALWAYS the worst and most annoying character but we did get some nice surprises in it.
 8 years ago '08        #474
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:

I don't think this is a spoiler, but better safe than sorry (PLEASE NOTE, it is from a public interview of Damon and Carlton that anyone could read, following the Lost premier, published/posted last Wednesday):

The two producers (Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse) confirmed this in an interview recently.. I'll dig up the link unless someone else wants to find it first. But, yeah, they're flashing sideways. It's not an "alternate reaity" but a simultaneous reality.

RamazedAGAIN said:
it's unacceptable to start answering question during the final season. if this show lasted 12 seasons everything happening right now would be perfect, but the fact that this is the last season makes me feel like explaining this entire show is going to be sloppy
They've been building up to this since the year of the writers strike. In the same interview I mention above, they caution that not everyone is going to get the answers they want. And as people in Hollywood are aware, you can't please every fan.... BUT, they did say the questions important to the characters will be answered.

modalee81 said:
Kate episodes are ALWAYS the worst and most annoying character but we did get some nice surprises in it.
A f**kin men. The only way I would be interested in watching a Kate episode is if it ended with her sucking my d*ck.
 8 years ago '08        #475
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
LOST is going to go the biblical route like the matrix. Jacob and the dude in black are probably like Angels.
 8 years ago '05        #476
space
space
 Jimmy_TwoTimes said:
I don't think this is a spoiler, but better safe than sorry (PLEASE NOTE, it is from a public interview of Damon and Carlton that anyone could read, following the Lost premier, published/posted last Wednesday):

The two producers (Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse) confirmed this in an interview recently.. I'll dig up the link unless someone else wants to find it first. But, yeah, they're flashing sideways. It's not an "alternate reaity" but a simultaneous reality.

Yes, we have already discussed this multiple times in this thread. Simultaneous reality and alternate reality are the exact same thing. I cant fathom why people dont understand this. Two realities going on at the same time that are different from eachother are alternate realities.

Alternate does not suggest one is real and one is not. It just suggests one is different from the other.
 8 years ago '04        #477
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Nice. So tonights episode was rated the worst. That means great things to come. I especially like the #1 choice. I have ALWAYS thought that'd be the best episode of the entire series.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by goke11429; 02-10-2010 at 11:36 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #478
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2314 2314
I have a feeling that Ab Aeterno aka the Richard episode is going to be the highest rated episode in Lost all time
 8 years ago '05        #479
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
so they wanted jack to give sayid poison
if they needed sayid to die why not just shoot him? or forcefully give him the pill
 8 years ago '09        #480
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 jay964 said:
so they wanted jack to give sayid poison
if they needed sayid to die why not just shoot him? or forcefully give him the pill
i was thinkin bout that, maybe the "poison" is only poison to someone who isnt infected, and its medicine to someone who is.

i still dont understand him needing to take it willingly though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago