LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
185 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #441
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Ricky Towel said:
if thats true then these others are lying.

how can you doubt claire and sayid are evil?
@Propel Water...can you please elaborate on why the "others" are evil?
 8 years ago '09        #442
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
an interesting theory i read on another forum:

Given the experience with Locke's dead body, we know that the Smoke Monster/Bad Locke can take the form of dead bodies on the island. Thus, when Jacob dies, suddenly the Smoke Monster can use Jacob's body as a vessel.

That wasn't Jacob who appeared to Hurley. It was the Smoke Monster. And he told Hurley to take Sayid to the temple not to save Sayid, but because Sayid is the Smoke Monster's Trojan horse.

Sayid died. And when he "came back to life," that was the Smoke Monster. He used Sayid to infiltrate the temple. Once he's in, the ash ring is powerless.

Additionally, Eloise back in the "normal" time period (the Eloise who helped the Oceanic 6 find their way back to the island) is bad and is working for the Smoke Monster. The Oceanic 6 didn't need to "recreate" the conditions of the original flight to make it back to the island. The whole purpose of that charade was to make sure that Locke's dead body was available for the Smoke Monster to inhabit.

And the hydrogen bomb was not detonated to return everybody back to the original timeline, it was to catapult them back to the "present" so that the Smoke Monster could use Sayid's body to infiltrate the temple.

That theory explains why Eloise was so determined to make Daniel Faraday study physics and time travel. Without Faraday, Jack et. al. would never have been able to detonate the bomb. It also explains why Ben was so insistent on keeping Widmore's people off the island ("There are people who want to destroy the island.") And it explains the odd interaction between Ben and Widmore in Widmore's bedroom. Up until the very end when he betrayed Jacob, Ben was doing Jacob's will.
 8 years ago '09        #443
space
space
 goke11429 said:
how can you doubt claire and sayid are evil?
@Propel Water...can you please elaborate on why the "others" are evil?
it was propel that said they werent evil, not me.

unless of course we are being deceived and are wrong... which considering this is lost its entirely possible.

how many times have we thought we knew what was going on only to be way off base.
 02-09-2010, 09:19 PM         #444
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
next episode looks UNREAL. they did a good job not showing a second of john locke/richard alpert/ben linus- f*ggits. but at least they explained the sickkness and what claire has been saying for the past while.
 02-09-2010, 09:21 PM         #445
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
thanks for posting that theory, douchebag. it looks like a spoiler, everything is perfect imo
 8 years ago '04        #446
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
i read dat same theory last week

lol
 8 years ago '09        #447
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
thanks for posting that theory, douchebag. it looks like a spoiler, everything is perfect imo
douchebag?
 8 years ago '09        #448
space
space
 goke11429 said:
i read dat same theory last week

lol
thats said forum

hahh
 8 years ago '09        #449
space
space
also since sayid just seemed to react how any of us would to the "test" i wanna know what passing the test looks like.

enjoying pain?
 02-09-2010, 09:33 PM         #450
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
douchebag?
Sorry I just feel like I read a spoiler. Good theory
 8 years ago '04        #451
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
theres still so much we have no idea about... we have no idea about jacob or the smoke monsters real intentions.

i would say the smoke monster is on the darker side of things, i think we can be sure of that...

but we have no idea about this "infection" even from whaht we seen from the french team... we are still completely in the dark...

we have learned almost 0 from these new episodes... we still have no idea what the show is even about! good vs evil? we have no idea which sides people are on...

i jus have a feeling tho sayid and claire will be ok
 8 years ago '04        #452
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Propel Water said:
theres still so much we have no idea about... we have no idea about jacob or the smoke monsters real intentions.

i would say the smoke monster is on the darker side of things, i think we can be sure of that...

but we have no idea about this "infection" even from whaht we seen from the french team... we are still completely in the dark...

we have learned almost 0 from these new episodes... we still have no idea what the show is even about! good vs evil? we have no idea which sides people are on...

i jus have a feeling tho sayid and claire will be ok

okay you were leading to something good....i was expecting an interesting theory instead of feelings
 02-09-2010, 09:37 PM         #453
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think you need to enjoy the pain, you just need to not be hurt by it that much. I mean, Danielle's team died from a bullet to the head, so the infected can feel pain and die from tangible things. What I see is there are two options: either you come back to life with the disease and you become evil but can die, or you come back to life by this supernatural being that can't die. So if Sayid was screaming in pain but all of a sudden his marks healed up right away, maybe they would know its not the disease?
 8 years ago '04        #454
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
According to the temple guy, it seems like the evil takes over the body of a person near death, a la Sayid.

With Claire, if you remember from Season 4, Keamy bombs her house and Sawyer goes in digging through the rubble/destroy house to find her. She's way out of it and he has to carry her to safety.

I'm thinking that's when she was near death and the evil started to take over her. The timing makes sense too because the evil spreads through your body before it reaches your heart, and seems to take its time. So the whole day Claire is still normal, until later that night when she goes off walking into the jungle and abandons Aaron.

It also explain why Miles kept strangely staring at Claire while this is all happening. He could sense that something was not normal, just like he sensed it this season with Sayid.

jus brilliant
 02-09-2010, 09:44 PM         #455
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't get it though, the illness just goes in anyone whenever it wants? there is no indication or "clue" that it's coming?
 8 years ago '05        #456
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 OMEGAMAN said:
So my girlfriend was asking me, and I didn't know the correct answer yet.

Are Jack, Kate, everyone in the present now, or still in the past? Hurley tells them Jacob is dead, but how is that possible if they are still in the 70's?

Are they in the present and we/they don't know it yet?

The temple water changed, so I would take that as a sign of them flashing to the present and the temple reflecting the death of Jacob.

Also the flight attendant would be proof of them in the present, I just wanted to be sure.
Yes. The hatch being blown up in the first episode of the season made it known that they are in the present. That isnt in question one bit.
 8 years ago '05        #457
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
next episode looks UNREAL. they did a good job not showing a second of john locke/richard alpert/ben linus- f*ggits. but at least they explained the sickkness and what claire has been saying for the past while.
The f**k you talkin about? Those 3 plus Sawyer are the 5 best characters on the show.

The f**k you smokin?

8 years ago '05        #458
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Stfu. It was a f**kin theory, f**kin idiot. If you dont want to read theories dont come in this thread. Thats what this thread was MADE for. Discussion, and theories on the future of the show. GTFOH.
 8 years ago '09        #459
space
space
and how bout mac from always sunny?

i was expecting him to be wearing a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, or the duster.
 8 years ago '04        #460
yunks 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
 Ricky Towel said:
theory is already proven wrong

it was clearly jacob talking to hurley....

1) smoke monster (mib) in the foot at the time on the other side of the island

2) jacob gave hurley the guitar when jacob was alive, knowing hed need to use it for the reason he did

3) jacob confirmed this when he asked hurley 'do you still have the guitar case i gave you'

mib would not known about this guitar case

theories wrong....however...eloise could clearly be manipulated by the smoke monster
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy