LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #321
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
 Wasted said:

Jacob lives in the shoe. Not the cabin. That was Smokey/Flocke.

um no. when Bram and Illyana got to the island they made their way to the cabin to find jacob. Illyana went in and said Jacob is not here he went elsewhere. thats when she showed Bram the weaving of the tapestry that showed the statue. That is when Jacob went to the statue. Before that he was in the cabin. thats why there were ashes around the cabin, to keep smokey out. come on man!!!!

not sure what some of you people are watching.
 8 years ago '05        #322
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
i dont think jacob took over sayids body but i do think sayid has changed
only reason i dont think jacob took over sayids body is he woke up and asked what happened
jacob would never ask that question

i think sayid has transformed into someone pure or somes**t like that
the opposite of what happened to ben
 8 years ago '05        #323
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 shookid said:
um no. when Bram and Illyana got to the island they made their way to the cabin to find jacob. Illyana went in and said Jacob is not here he went elsewhere. thats when she showed Bram the weaving of the tapestry that showed the statue. That is when Jacob went to the statue. Before that he was in the cabin. thats why there were ashes around the cabin, to keep smokey out. come on man!!!!

this is correct.. so i think anyway
she also mentions someone else been using it, i.e smoky
 8 years ago '04        #324
shookid 
space
space
space
correct n this was after the ash around the cabin was broken. question is when was the perimeter broken n how long was smokey using it for? is he christian as well? i wonder where claire has been hiding out this whole time? didnt smkey come out of the temple to confront ben when it took the form of his daughter alex? maybe they were at a different spot then, not sure.
 8 years ago '05        #325
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
I think he would have, at that time. Flocke was God to Ben. He would sing and dance nekkid for him if Flocke asked him too.

Another f**ked up by the producers?
 8 years ago '05        #326
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 shookid said:
correct n this was after the ash around the cabin was broken. question is when was the perimeter broken n how long was smokey using it for? is he christian as well? i wonder where claire has been hiding out this whole time? didnt smkey come out of the temple to confront ben when it took the form of his daughter alex? maybe they were at a different spot then, not sure.
so far we've only seen smoky under the temple.. like when they were carrying sayid around that hole on the stretcher in the premiere. thats where ben fell through and was confronted by smoky.. maybe he can go under it but can't go inside it? i dunno though because they just put the ash now so why wouldnt he just go all up in there and start wrecking s**t up
 8 years ago '05        #327
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 shookid said:

Ah you are right, I see what you mean by the ash keeping smokey away from the Jacob.

So Jacob has been living in the cabin all the time. Even when Ben went there?

But s**t is still confusing whether Flocke is good or bad. I mean he turned around to Bram and said you are free, Jacob is dead, he doesn't need bodyguards.

Then he went outside and smacked Richard and said nice to see you not in chains. Did he mean he was a slave on the Blackrock or a slave to Jacob?
 8 years ago '05        #328
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 jay964 said:
so far we've only seen smoky under the temple.. like when they were carrying sayid around that hole on the stretcher in the premiere. thats where ben fell through and was confronted by smoky.. maybe he can go under it but can't go inside it? i dunno though because they just put the ash now so why wouldnt he just go all up in there and start wrecking s**t up
You have to think about about the ash like a forcefield that protects anything inside it.

He can go under it but can't go over it as the forcefield goes up to the sky or up to the roof.
 8 years ago '05        #329
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119

Reading this thread hurts my brain.

Its really not that complicated, people. Your REALLY reaching with a lot of these statements.

Some of these replies are just straight pathetic.
 8 years ago '04        #330
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Reppindaburghh said:

Reading this thread hurts my brain.

Its really not that complicated, people. Your REALLY reaching with a lot of these statements.

Some of these replies are just straight pathetic.
i know lol
lost heads sometimes go over board on the theories
 8 years ago '05        #331
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
 goke11429 said:
Lost: The Complete Collection [Blu-ray] ..... $195.99 i think it's worth the price but i'll cop during 2010 holidays for a discounted price

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i got the blu ray set from amazon for $108 during x-mas.
just wait tilll it goes on sale again..

Lost in Blu-ray =
 02-04-2010, 03:52 PM         #332
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show is the s**t. Locke >>>
 8 years ago '04        #333
shookid 
space
space
space
 Wasted said:
Ah you are right, I see what you mean by the ash keeping smokey away from the Jacob.

So Jacob has been living in the cabin all the time. Even when Ben went there?

But s**t is still confusing whether Flocke is good or bad. I mean he turned around to Bram and said you are free, Jacob is dead, he doesn't need bodyguards.

Then he went outside and smacked Richard and said nice to see you not in chains. Did he mean he was a slave on the Blackrock or a slave to Jacob?

it seems that jacob was there when ben went to visit him. ive seen people on other message boards question who is good n evil in regards to Jacob n MIB. At first i thought jacob was good no doubt but now i am not sure. Locke did say he was disappointed in the others. For what? taking sides with evil? this show tends to throw some curveballs when things look too obvious.

the richard smackdown was classic. locke subdued that a.ss real quick. i cant see richard being a slave. I mean he was granted everlasting life without aging, what slave gets that? the richard episode will be explosive!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #334
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 shookid said:
i cant see richard being a slave. I mean he was granted everlasting life without aging, what slave gets that? the richard episode will be explosive!!!!!!!
That's the worst s**t a slave can get. Being a slave for eternity.
 8 years ago '04        #335
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306

THERE IS NO GOOD VERSUS

EVIL!!!!!

thats been a huge discussion of the show to begin with... everyone thinks their the good guys... the survivors, the others, the dharma inititive, widmore and the mecerneries...

its not black and white...its not good vs evil... there are a lot of shades of grey...

jacob and this other guy are jus manipulating people for their own personal goal at this point. jacob's were still unclear about.

edit: what dont i understand... is how jacob can leave the island but this other guy cant?

also ben didnt have that talk wit smokey/alex underneath the temple... it was under the hugeee wallll blocking the entrence to the temple.

wev never even seen the temple before untill this episode...

Last edited by Propel Water; 02-04-2010 at 06:20 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #336
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Propel Water said:
[SIZE="7"]
edit: what dont i understand... is how jacob can leave the island but this other guy cant?

Ben "What do you want?"
MIB "I just want to go home"

I think MIB wants off the island and possibley Jacob is keeping him there?
 8 years ago '06        #337
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
I dont think he wants off the island. Home could mean anything and if notice how the Others were preparing the temple for his arrival it would make sense for his home to be the Temple especially with all those drawings and s**t on the wall.
 8 years ago '07        #338
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
The Smoke Monster has always been the one of most interesting aspects about the show. Now learning more about this entity has brought me so many more questions. While the first chronological appearance of the entity was as MiB to Jacob on the beach.

So here's what we know about Smokey:
It can absorb the memories of a person up until they have died and become an image of that person, with their memories. He does not possess the body, but essentially he becomes that person.

This entity has had 2 apparent goals:
1) k!lling Jacob
2) Going Home (I'm a.ssuming the Temple will allow him to go home)

This had me thinking about the scene last season when Sawyer and Juliet helped Amy by k!lling the 2 Others that were attacking them. Amy told them that they HAD to bury the bodies, it was a condition of the truce. Well, apparently they didn't bury the bodies deep enough, because later that night, Richard came to the camp. How did he know that they weren't buried well enough? I think the Smoke Monster became one of them and went to the temple and tried to get in and was acting very weird, or couldn't get past the ASH. They knew this wasn't really one of their own, so they sent Richard to the DI camp. Why they had to take Amy's husband, Paul back with them is still a mystery, and why he had an ankh is a mystery as well. Perhaps he was an undercover other?

Also, in order to take possession it seems the body would need to be ON THE ISLAND, but that was not the case with Ben's mother. Her body is not on the Island, but who really knows.

We have seen this entity take the form of the following:

Black Cloud of Smoke
Christian
Yemi
Medusa spider (Nikki)
Alex Rousseau
John Locke
The Man in Black
Black Horse (seen by Kate)
African Drug Dealers (attacked Eko)

The most important being John Locke of course. Did he see John Locke around acting like he was all in charge, waltzing up to the others' camp and proclaiming himself their leader? Was it at that point when he thought "I can totally use this guy!" and then acted all friendly to Locke when he showed up back on the island, guiding him and instructing him, giving him visions of what must be done, speaking to him as the island?

The fact is that Locke's position of leader only came as a result of the time travel, and of that ageless compass that pulled it all together. Locke was a.ssumed to be special because of Richard Alpert's perception of him, but he really wasn't, he was just a tool for the Smoke Monster. The final piece came when MiB as UnLocke gave Richard the compass to give to Locke to give to Richard again, closing the loop and sealing his role as special, allowing him to become the leader.
 8 years ago '05        #339
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Black Cloud of Smoke
Christian
Yemi
Medusa spider (Nikki)
Alex Rousseau
John Locke
The Man in Black
Black Horse (seen by Kate)
African Drug Dealers (attacked Eko)

Where are the evidence that smokey was the Spider, Black horse, drug dealers and MIB?

I don't think smokey is MIB. I think they are two seperate things/person.
 8 years ago '07        #340
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Wasted said:

Where are the evidence that smokey was the Spider, Black horse, drug dealers and MIB?

I don't think smokey is MIB. I think they are two seperate things/person.
Nikki threw a spider on Paulo, the chattering noises of the Monster were heard as a large group of spiders appeared and bit Nikki. Both Nikki and Paulo were paralyzed and mistaken for dead. They were accidentally buried alive, which ultimately resulted in their deaths. After much speculation, these noises, and the subsequent spiders, were confirmed to have been manifestations of the Monster in the Official Lost Podcast of March 21, 2008.

[video - click to view]

I know some people might say Kate's horse is an example of projection, but we have seen at least one other horse on the island, and Widmore was riding it, so its not much of a stretch to say there could be others.

[video - click to view]

Smokey is obviously UnLocke in this scene and made SURE that Richard told Locke how to get everything to work (MiB loophole), take note of the "out of body" experience question Ben asks. Smokey def. took the form of people ever since the MiB, I think that MiB was just the body the Monster was using at the time when talking to Jacob on the beach. There was def. some sort of agreement that IT could not k!ll Locke and needed a loophole (someone else to k!ll Jacob).

[video - click to view]

I cannot find any video of Eko's f!ght with the African Drug Dealers. but they could have def. been bodies of people on Yemi's plane that were not buried.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 02-04-2010 at 09:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy