LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-02-2010, 06:50 AM         #3121
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Christian Sheppard? Seriously?"
 7 years ago '05        #3122
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,446 | Props total: 7088 7088
 WorldsStrangest said:
"Christian Sheppard? Seriously?"
I see you're still an idiot.
 7 years ago '05        #3123
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Neruk said:
I'd say they answered 98% of the main questions they raised. And the ones they didn't answer weren't even important.

Why do so many people ask "What was the dharma initiative?" They were there to study the damn island. Dude.. now that I read all your questions.. every single one is absolutely rediculous. "Why have others / why have a smoke monster?" Who cares if you didn't like the ending.. but the questions you are asking are so beyond stupid.

"Why even have Hurley be fat? WHY!? I don't understand WHY IS HE FAT!?.. F Lost!"
ARE YOU SERIOUS? i just saw this whole damn show on dvd in the span of 2 months and all i did was wonder what happened with so many things. Here are 50 questions they never really answered. My biggest issue was Walt. Huge build up for what???

7 years ago '05        #3124
space
space
 meepos said:
ARE YOU SERIOUS? i just saw this whole damn show on dvd in the span of 2 months and all i did was wonder what happened with so many things. Here are 50 questions they never really answered. My biggest issue was Walt. Huge build up for what???

There was no huge build up for Walt, bro. Maybe you were tricked into thinking that by watching it so quickly, but we knew a few years ago that his character was done. He grew up to fast, there is absolutely nothing the writers could have done about that besides recast, and if they did that people would have been even more upset. That list you mentioned is pointless and 95 percent of those questions are irrelevant to the point of the show. Also, quite a lot of those questions actually were answered but people who can't piece things together for themselves are to slow to realize it.

The same people that hated this ending are the people that hated The Soprano's ending. I liked both.
 7 years ago '05        #3125
space
space
I just read all 50 of them and that list is f**king stupid . Approximately 3 of those questions are relevant.
 7 years ago '05        #3126
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
i just think they had a great idea, then had NO idea how to keep it going/wrap it up, so they threw stuff together.
 7 years ago '05        #3127
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,332 | Props total: 2774 2774
ive missed this thread, and ive missed lost....

but oh how they f**ked me over with the ending, ill never forgive these infested morose c*ck sucking rim licking mother f**kers for ending s**t like they did....they cut me deep....i wanted answers i got "f**k off were in purgatory"

f**k you lost....
i want to watch you again, but you'll only p!ss me off because you left s**t unanswered...

the biggest f**k you to the fans (to me) is this:

Widmore wanted to talk to Jin, because back in dharma days Jin cleared all the islands "movements" and signed off these "hot pockets of energy" the writers made Jin know the answers, but then k!lled him off before he got to talk to Widmore...

they could of explained s**tloads when kate/jack/hurley/sawyer sat down with jacob...but they didnt...

eat a d!ck and die slow lost
 7 years ago '05        #3128
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
There was no huge build up for Walt, bro. Maybe you were tricked into thinking that by watching it so quickly, but we knew a few years ago that his character was done. He grew up to fast, there is absolutely nothing the writers could have done about that besides recast, and if they did that people would have been even more upset. That list you mentioned is pointless and 95 percent of those questions are irrelevant to the point of the show. Also, quite a lot of those questions actually were answered but people who can't piece things together for themselves are to slow to realize it.

The same people that hated this ending are the people that hated The Soprano's ending. I liked both.
are you kidding me? correct me if im wrong but they never said why he was special, why he could stop birds in flight or attracted them, why he had that comic book with a polar bear in it, like they focused a lot on him being so special, than nothing at all.
 7 years ago '05        #3129
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
my theory is that Vincent the dog was both the smoke monster and jacob and jesus and the devil all in one.
 7 years ago '05        #3130
space
space
 meepos said:
are you kidding me? correct me if im wrong but they never said why he was special, why he could stop birds in flight or attracted them, why he had that comic book with a polar bear in it, like they focused a lot on him being so special, than nothing at all.
Did you not read my response? He grew out of the role. If they continued using his character they'd also have to explain his rapid aging. Same thing with Ecko dieing the way he did over a contract dispute, those things are out of the writers hands. Besides, Walt was not even a good character and the majority of us don't care at all that they wrote him off the way he did and got back to the main storyline. They had an idea for him, or maybe they didn't even know where they were going with his story-line, either way it doesn't matter because they didn't anticipate him hitting puberty (Which they ARE at fault for, and hopefully writers in the future don't make a child one of the main characters in a show planned to go for years.) In a show like The Soprano's where AJ grew up it was cool because plenty of time could have passed between seasons but in Lost an hour or a day passed between seasons, rather then months or years (in the story).
 7 years ago '05        #3131
space
space
 damien1928 said:
ive missed this thread, and ive missed lost....

but oh how they f**ked me over with the ending, ill never forgive these infested morose c*ck sucking rim licking mother f**kers for ending s**t like they did....they cut me deep....i wanted answers i got "f**k off were in purgatory"

f**k you lost....
i want to watch you again, but you'll only p!ss me off because you left s**t unanswered...

the biggest f**k you to the fans (to me) is this:

Widmore wanted to talk to Jin, because back in dharma days Jin cleared all the islands "movements" and signed off these "hot pockets of energy" the writers made Jin know the answers, but then k!lled him off before he got to talk to Widmore...

they could of explained s**tloads when kate/jack/hurley/sawyer sat down with jacob...but they didnt...

eat a d!ck and die slow lost
They had a limited time before Jacob was going to vanish. He only had time to give Jack instructions on how to perform his duties, he didn't have time to lay it all out for them (or us).
 7 years ago '04        #3132
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

LOST chapter called “New Man In Charge" Screencap

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #3133
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
Damn I can't wait any longer for August to get my Blu-ray LOST collection.
 7 years ago '04        #3135
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
New Man In Charge

lost chapters

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=VEIQDX0X

Last edited by Solidus; 08-19-2010 at 03:14 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #3136
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
i love how even though lost is over, they still continue to answer questions while creating more
 08-19-2010, 02:15 PM         #3137
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That video was bulls**t. It just makes me angrier that I wasted so much time on this show. f**k LOST
 11-27-2010, 05:55 PM         #3138
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what happened
[spoiler - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #3139
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
 WorldsStrangest said:
what happened
[spoiler - click to view]

nothing you didnt miss anything, make up your own ending
 11-28-2010, 02:59 AM         #3140
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ someone resurrecting this thread. let this die with that show.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago