most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2010, 02:35 AM         #3101
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
its funny people still claiming the ending was great, only cause they dont want to admit they wasted 6 years of there life with nothing to show for it. i was probably as big a lost fan as there is, but that ending was horrible. IF what most people seem to be claiming is true, about the whole purgatory thing and all that, then the show couldve began and ended in one season, 2 max. there are literally dozens of storylines that never even needed to be done, and they only did it to extend the series and keep people watching.. if it was all about heaven and hell and people seeing eachother in the afterlife, wtf was the dharma initiative? why have "others" in the first place? why have a smoke monster? who the f**k were all those people living in that village, the one with the old chinese guy? what was the point of time traveling? i mean literally none of it makes sense, or even has a purpose. what was russo on the island for? why was widmore even a character? i mean i can go on and on. i dont think ive ever seen a better season of television then season 1. and ill be the first to admit that NO tv show has ever made me literally sit there with my jaw dropped speechless than lost, but it seems like they dug themselves into a hole, realized they were never going to be able to answer all the random a.ss questions they raised, and copped out.
thank you for posting this before me

people are gonna cop the series dvd and see how the show degraded when they began to change the story just to create a stronger response from season 2 on up

when viewers realize that it was a fraud they're gonna

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #3102
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 The Muffin Man said:
thank you for posting this before me

people are gonna cop the series dvd and see how the show degraded when they began to change the story just to create a stronger response from season 2 on up

when viewers realize that it was a fraud they're gonna

[pic - click to view]

haha seriously..i remember when the show would have the flashbacks, and characters would randomly appear in other characters flashbacks, whether it was just walking by or something, and youd think that there was this whole big reason why all these people were brought to this island..meanwhile what, they were all just random strangers who happened to die in an airplane crash and them walking by eachother in flashbacks was for the hell of it?
what was the whole point of them pushing that button every 108 minutes if they were all dead already? and if they werent dead, and the island was real life, then its an even worse ending because they kept giving us these mysteries about the island and failed to answer 85 percent of them.how do you make a show thats so widely known for this mysterious island, end with not a single thing mentioned about this island.
what was that cork thing for? how did jack magically end up from laying next to the cork, to being outside the tunnel of light? why did widmore go back to the island if he literally didnt do a single thing when he got back there? wasnt there an episode where crates of food were dropped? what the hell was that about?
basically the people defending the show are saying is that every last mystery that wasnt explained, were just tests the losties had to pass to determine whether they were going to heaven or hell? if what happened on the island was real, how the f**k does a whole island up and disappear? chalk it up to being sci fi?
i remember them finding eckos brothers plane and being like oh s**tttttt.. now that whole storyline means nothing, the whole ecko character means nothing. good shows leave an ending up to your imagination sometimes, not 30-40 storylines and random occurences throughout the show. i shouldnt have to use my imagination to know why there was a button to be pushed in the first place, when they spent how many seasons making it like the MAIN thing going on.

Last edited by haff3131; 06-03-2010 at 04:01 AM..
 06-03-2010, 03:05 AM         #3103
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #3104
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
final post from me for the night..sorry but i just got around to watching the finale tonight, i wanted to re watch a bunch of the episodes before it again so everything was fresh..if the sideways flashes were purgatory, how did charlie end up in heaven? if the sideways flashes were like everyones chance to make things right and correct past mistakes, all they showed charlie doin was being an alcoholic druggie who finally meets up with claire again. he didnt fix anything?
the whole first season revolved around those 6 numbers, yet they turn out to mean nothing? i remember people would post all the screen shots on the show where those numbers turned up, it was like this big mystery, it was a major thing during that first season or 2, yet it turns out to mean nothing?
how the hell did jacks dad get into heaven? didnt he have like a secret family that his wife and son knew nothing about? and i dont remember him going back and somehow correcting mistakes and earning his way in?
its obvious i dont like the way it ended, but like most people, i knew halfway thru the season they werent going to answer a majority of the questions, i just didnt think for a second they wouldnt answer the biggest one and give us a definitive answer of what the island was. the show was advertised every night with the words "mysterious island" all over the place, for 6 years, and yet they dont even answer what the island was..
last but not least, for the people that liked the ending..each week when the story ended in a cliffhanger, how come it wasnt a character driven cliffhanger? why didnt the show end right as 2 characters were going to kiss or something? why did it always end on a mystery? to get people to come back next week right? so your telling me after 6 years of the show using mysteries and puzzles to keep the loyal fans coming back, the fact it ends by doing nothing but showing sappy scenes and all of a sudden being all about the characters and being happy but not answering a single mystery, is right? why do i care that charlie died the way he did, if he easily could of lived through the next couple seasons, and still been in that church with me having to use my imagination to decide how he died, or a.ssuming he died from old age, like we will with the other characters now?

Last edited by haff3131; 06-03-2010 at 04:02 AM..
 06-03-2010, 03:41 AM         #3105
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You need to edit your posts into paragraphs, make it easier to read.
 06-03-2010, 09:03 AM         #3106
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
its funny people still claiming the ending was great, only cause they dont want to admit they wasted 6 years of there life with nothing to show for it. i was probably as big a lost fan as there is, but that ending was horrible. IF what most people seem to be claiming is true, about the whole purgatory thing and all that, then the show couldve began and ended in one season, 2 max. there are literally dozens of storylines that never even needed to be done, and they only did it to extend the series and keep people watching.. if it was all about heaven and hell and people seeing eachother in the afterlife, wtf was the dharma initiative? why have "others" in the first place? why have a smoke monster? who the f**k were all those people living in that village, the one with the old chinese guy? what was the point of time traveling? i mean literally none of it makes sense, or even has a purpose. what was russo on the island for? why was widmore even a character? i mean i can go on and on. i dont think ive ever seen a better season of television then season 1. and ill be the first to admit that NO tv show has ever made me literally sit there with my jaw dropped speechless than lost, but it seems like they dug themselves into a hole, realized they were never going to be able to answer all the random a.ss questions they raised, and copped out.
I agree. I love lost, but the series finale was mad disappointing. Ah well, at least we know nobody is touching the wire for goat series with that ending
 06-03-2010, 09:56 AM         #3107
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kKKKKK the only thing actually pissing me off (yes mad) is people thinking they were all dead on the island. They couldn't have made it more obvious that all of that was real and that the flash sideways was them dead.

[pic - click to view]

06-03-2010, 10:56 AM         #3108
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
wasted 6 years? i will never feel that way about this TV show.. just because i didn't agree with the ending or it didnt make sense means it should change my entire outlook of the series.. they probably didn't answer all these questions to keep the questions going amongst everyone therefore keeping themselves relevant.
 06-03-2010, 05:23 PM         #3109
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 06-03-2010, 11:39 PM         #3110
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got done watchin the entire season 6 in the last 3 days

WTF WAS THE ENDING ABOUT??? WERE THEY ALL DEAD SINCE THE PILOT OR SOMETHING?????

im so phuckin confused
 06-04-2010, 12:32 AM         #3111
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
I only watched the first episode, and just watched the finale. Definitely a moving final episode, but this coming from someone who didnt follow the series for the whole 6 years.
htf u just skipped all the episodes like that?!
who does that?
 06-04-2010, 02:00 AM         #3112
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets throw a little more gas on this fire....

Season 3

What is the smoke monster?

Smoke Monster = Electromagnetic interference caused by the island and it's unique energy desposits hidden below.

^^^not concrete, but a REASONABLE explaination

Season 6

What is the smoke monster?!?

?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!1? *brain explodes*
 06-04-2010, 02:05 AM         #3113
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lost kid napped Family Guy's writers, you can tell this is true with the mind blobbing randomness they throw around all the time along with all twist and turns.
 06-04-2010, 02:24 AM         #3114
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
Lost kid napped Family Guy's writers, you can tell this is true with the mind blobbing randomness they throw around all the time along with all twist and turns.

im waiting on more parodies of that Lost "ending" too....wait til fall season...haha...
 8 years ago '05        #3115
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
I'm gonna start watching it backwards and have more of a mind f**k. Actaully it'll probably make more sense watching it from how they are dead to how there were alive.
 06-06-2010, 03:08 AM         #3116
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Go to 6:14
 06-06-2010, 10:46 PM         #3117
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:

Go to 6:14
"I HATE U LOST"
 06-10-2010, 01:28 PM         #3118
Fresh 84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked this scene

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #3119
Neruk 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
 haff3131 said:
I'd say they answered 98% of the main questions they raised. And the ones they didn't answer weren't even important.

Why do so many people ask "What was the dharma initiative?" They were there to study the damn island. Dude.. now that I read all your questions.. every single one is absolutely rediculous. "Why have others / why have a smoke monster?" Who cares if you didn't like the ending.. but the questions you are asking are so beyond stupid.

"Why even have Hurley be fat? WHY!? I don't understand WHY IS HE FAT!?.. F Lost!"
 7 years ago '06        #3120
HKR 
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
Lost=classic :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy