LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #3061
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
Emerson also a.sserts that he knows what happened in the finale, although he wouldn't give a definitive answer for Pereira. "I do know what happened," he says, "and it doesn't need to be the same thing that you know happened."

i like that.
 8 years ago '07        #3062
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Emerson, pereira, watchu talkin bout
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #3063
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Reppindaburghh said:
They ended with Jack k!lling MIB and Sawyer and them getting on the plane. Nothing about the final scene revealing the flash-sideways as purgatory were in the spoilers though.

So the spoilers was nothing but theories? Nothing was true? Or was it alternative endings they had made?
 8 years ago '05        #3064
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 modalee81 said:
No 50% of those questions were not answered on the show and your explanation of the island is wack. The Island has shown to have unbelievable mysterious powers and even in the heart of the island there were markings and hieroglyphics. There needed to be A LOT more about the Island and its origins.

Seriously the people saying that most of the questions were answered are dumbasses because there were clearly many things that were just not covered even though they were pretty big story arcs such as :

My interrupations..... Although I too would like more in-depth answers.

What was the island, why did it have these special powers its origins, and the original inhabitants?
Island was a magical place that kept evil out. As explained with the cork, wine metaphor.

the Dharma initiative purpose?
To examine the electromagnetic force.

Jacobs/MIBs "Mother"?
The crazy lady? She was just a candidate who got tired of protecting the island and so went out to find candidate. Her backstory isn't that important as it will lead to another backstory and so on.

What was the Egyptian connection?
Looks they they were the first to discover the island.

what the f**k happened to Christian Shepards body?,
On the island? or on the ALT? The ALT wasn't "real" in a sense, whatever happen to it doesn't need to be logical. On Island it went missing after the plane crashed,

why did the Others take Walt? why was he special?
Probably on the Jacob list at that time? He has psychic powers.

why was there food drops still being made on the Island?
It was dropped for Des

what was Desmond immune to the laws of time travel?
He just was, he just had that power, much like Miles could listen to dead peoples thoughts.

who the f**ks cabin was that and who was living in it since we know it wasnt Jacob?
MIB me thinks. It was Horace? I think that build the caobin for him and him wife.

what were the f**king rules that Ben and Widemore talk about and the rules that MIB and Jacob talk about?
That they can't k!ll each other. Crazy Mother set the same rules for Jacob and MIB

who was shooting at the Losties during the time flashes on the boat?
They do have an answer for that but couldn't show it.

what the f**k was up with the Ash and why did it repel the Smoke Monster?
Ash looked like it came from incinerated bodies. Illyna picked up Jacobs Ash to use as protection

why did they have to recreate the exact circumstances of 815 on Ajira to get back the island?
Just one of those rules can't explain why, just is. But in all honestly I think it was Elloise f**king with people to get as many people can on the plane.

what was the infection and why did it play no part at all in anything?
Infection is lost souls trying to move on. My interruption of it is soul just about to move on but was stopped for whatever reason.

These are the main questions that should have been answered during the series yet they werent and instead we spent half of the final season watching a pointless alt reality that was actually purgatory created by the Losties.

Dont get me wrong I loved the show and its still the greatest show ever and my favorite all time but it pisses me off how they finished it without addressing some of the fundamental questions.

8 years ago '05        #3065
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Wasted said:

So the spoilers was nothing but theories? Nothing was true? Or was it alternative endings they had made?
No they were real. It just so happened that the last scene was not listed on there. And the way MIB died was not written. It was just like a brief overview. We just knew Jack k!lled MIB.
 8 years ago '07        #3066
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Let this s**t die already, if u liked it u liked it, and if u didnt well theres is nothing anybody can say or do as of now to convince u otherwise.
 05-30-2010, 10:34 AM         #3067
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK im not going to read everything in this thread....... but I AM LOST......... and the final show gave me too many unanswered questions.........

AT THE END OF THE DAY.........

your telling me the whole show of 6 years was to find out that they are actually dead and in heaven? thats it?

what was the whole point of the island? when did the events actually happen? was in in a different life time or what?
why was jacob trying to "protect" it..... and why was the man in black trying to destroy it?

what was Charles Widmore main goal? it seemed like he was a big deal but then he just suddenly k!lled and thats it.

what was the point of showing them on the island, and then in real life? (surviving the second plane ride - constantly switching in between)

where did they actually "die".. on the plane crash, island, or real life???

i have more questions as u can see.. i am honestly lost in what the point of the show was considering how it ended.

Last edited by 2wavy; 05-30-2010 at 10:39 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #3068
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 2wavy said:
OK im not going to read everything in this thread....... but I AM LOST......... and the final show gave me too many unanswered questions.........

AT THE END OF THE DAY.........

your telling me the whole show of 6 years was to find out that they are actually dead and in heaven? thats it?

The whole story was character based so it was based on them moving on.

what was the whole point of the island?
why was jacob trying to "protect" it..... and why was the man in black trying to destroy it?
Protect it from the light escaping. If MIB Destroyed he would have been set free.

what was Charles Widmore main goal? it seemed like he was a big deal but then he just suddenly k!lled and thats it.
He had the same goal as Ben pretty much to protect and keep the island intact.

what was the point of showing them on the island, and then in real life? (surviving the second plane ride - constantly switching in between)
To show how much they moved on

where did they actually "die".. on the plane crash, island, or real life???
different people died at different times

i have more questions as u can see.. i am honestly lost in what the point of the show was considering how it ended.
About alot of things, good evil, redemption, moving on.
 8 years ago '04        #3069
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

how did this fit in the whole equation ?
 8 years ago '05        #3070
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Des running over Locke made Locke have a near death experience. Therefore triggering his memory of the original time line.
 8 years ago '09        #3071
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

05-30-2010, 07:46 PM         #3072
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny how Reppindaburghh doesn't respond to people's negative reviews who actually watched the whole series and are fans of Lost. I'll leave it at that.
 8 years ago '06        #3073
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
 Wasted said:
you didnt answer s**t you just put in your opinion for the answers.
 8 years ago '04        #3074
nyk 
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 126 126
-Let's not forget christian chillin' on the freighter telling Michael to die already
Christian was the smoke monster. As for him being on the freighter, perhaps it was a writers' error, or maybe that was just his limit or he somehow got his way to the freighter through someone else

my theory on this is smokey could have k!lled a red shirt and taken the boat to the freighter and then was able to talk to michael be4 he went kablooie
 8 years ago '05        #3075
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 modalee81 said:
you didnt answer s**t you just put in your opinion for the answers.

Not sure how I didn't answer the questions? Those are what the writers gave?
 8 years ago '06        #3076
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
no they didnt your just inferring thats the answer based on your opinion. There was no definitive answers given for those questions on the show.
 8 years ago '05        #3077
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
 stillers09 said:
no he didn't remember until after jack operated on him. im thinkin desmond somehow knew if he hurt locke enough to put him in the hospital that jack would be the one to operate on him and locke would remember then....

and about the additional footage that will be on the season 6 dvd, i hope they show what happened to richard, like how hes adjusting to living a normal life in the present time after living in the 1800's...
what i don't get is why does it even matter if their all dead anyway?
why does locke need to remember anything for?
 8 years ago '05        #3078
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Funny how Reppindaburghh doesn't respond to people's negative reviews who actually watched the whole series and are fans of Lost. I'll leave it at that.
I have addressed damn near every issue that has been brought up multiple times. If you read the past 20 or so pages you will see my opinion. I am tired of repeating myself, I have pretty much retired from this thread. I check it every other day or so. I've said my piece, and I believe the majority of the regulars of this thread agree with me. I'm content with that.
 8 years ago '05        #3079
space
space
 goke11429 said:

[pic - click to view]

how did this fit in the whole equation ?
This lead to Locke being re-acquainted with Jack.
 8 years ago '05        #3080
space
space
 stillers09 said:
no he didn't remember until after jack operated on him. im thinkin desmond somehow knew if he hurt locke enough to put him in the hospital that jack would be the one to operate on him and locke would remember then....

and about the additional footage that will be on the season 6 dvd, i hope they show what happened to richard, like how hes adjusting to living a normal life in the present time after living in the 1800's...
I've been told that the additional footage will tell a small story about what Hurley/Ben did as guardians of the island. Explaining the "You were a good #1/2" exchange. Doubt they will touch on Richard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy