LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 170
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #3021
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Oh I heard there is going to be a boxset of all series with bonus 20mins of new clips which would explain a bit more and clips of Hugo and Ben as number 1 and 2.
 05-27-2010, 08:08 AM         #3022
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's all in opinion.. some say it was great.. some will say its stupid (probably cause they dont understand it or didnt watch the all the episodes)

I cant lie , at first i didnt like season 5/early season 6, but then everything pretty much made sense to me, thats what made the show so good. You sit there and say WTF? I dont get it... Few weeks later it hits you.

If you dont like it , thats all you.. this is one of my top 5 shows of all time.
 05-27-2010, 08:43 AM         #3023
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
it's all in opinion.. some say it was great.. some will say its stupid (probably cause they dont understand it or didnt watch the all the episodes)

I cant lie , at first i didnt like season 5/early season 6, but then everything pretty much made sense to me, thats what made the show so good. You sit there and say WTF? I dont get it... Few weeks later it hits you.

If you dont like it , thats all you.. this is one of my top 5 shows of all time.
i still said it was top 3 all time even with that stunt they pulled at the finale.
 8 years ago '07        #3024
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
sounds like they were playing FFX when they came up with that ending
 05-27-2010, 10:15 AM         #3026
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
i still said it was top 3 all time even with that stunt they pulled at the finale.
Better than The Wire, Six Feet Under, Sopranos? (didn't even watch this series)
 05-27-2010, 10:59 AM         #3027
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
Better than The Wire, Six Feet Under, Sopranos? (didn't even watch this series)
I slept on HBO series....all on them. my boy got me semi-hooked on season 4 and i got all of season 5, entourage but its hard for me to keep up with them premium shows for some reason...

....dot dot dot.

i heard nothing but good things about all them shows, i got various episodes laying all around the crib. someday fam.



Lost is still a good series, their non-explaining s**t wont take that away.....


i have more theories tho.......its not over....


Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 05-27-2010 at 11:00 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #3028
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Gattsau said:
Ya but wasn't MIB some creature of pure evil perhaps made in hell and the island was keeping that monster from gettin to the rest of the world..that's what I thought anyway..I felt it was some gateway that connects hell to the physical plane...not sure If their is acorrect answer to this tho.
Posted via Mobile Device
so if the island is purgatory people can just leave purgatory and go back to LA and live their regular life for a few years before catching another plane back to purgatory?
 8 years ago '08        #3029
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
avatar space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 Steelerfan1 said:
This show was a waste of 6 years. This season was so pointless and the finale was so gay seems like they had 6 year olds write the Episode. Ememys kissing and hugging this was so disapointing. All these people coming back and still no Eko. I had this show rated a 10 on IMDB now its a 6


Fun fact:

Eko was signed to a THREE YEAR CONTRACT for this show. THREE years. Then for whatever reason (probably the same reason Shannon left, to "move on to film", aka "to not go on to do anything else noteworthy") he decided he wanted to back out.

Can you imagine what it would have been like with Eko in Season 4? Think about that for a second. :wow:

Now, he backed out on them and they had an arc for Eko, so they had to scrap their plans, write his character out, and basically change the entire path of the show.

....and you wanted him back?

Put that in any other scenario, and I think you'll say the same thing. f**k the actor that played Eko, he didn't deserve to come back this season.

/rant
 8 years ago '09        #3030
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
they also tried to get eko back for the finale, but he wanted 5 times the money they offered him.
 8 years ago '05        #3031
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Jimmy_TwoTimes said:
Fun fact:

Eko was signed to a THREE YEAR CONTRACT for this show. THREE years. Then for whatever reason (probably the same reason Shannon left, to "move on to film", aka "to not go on to do anything else noteworthy") he decided he wanted to back out.

Can you imagine what it would have been like with Eko in Season 4? Think about that for a second. :wow:

Now, he backed out on them and they had an arc for Eko, so they had to scrap their plans, write his character out, and basically change the entire path of the show.

....and you wanted him back?

Put that in any other scenario, and I think you'll say the same thing. f**k the actor that played Eko, he didn't deserve to come back this season.

/rant

Apparently he did not like living on that island during filming.

And I agree that was a f**ked up move by him, but he did have a k!ller performance as Adabesi (sp) in the Oz series.
 8 years ago '07        #3032
jagster 
space
avatar space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:
Whoa! Your a fellow BSG fan? I've praised BSG MANY times in this thread and I can respect that being your GOAT as it was my GOAT before Lost ended. But I must say Lost is now my GOAT and BSG is my #2. But props for BSG being your GOAT.
Haha hell yeah man BSG is my s**t....and I definitely overreacted about never watching lost again just needed sometime to calm down a bit.

Still though, for me BSG #1 Lost a real mother f**king close #2 just cause I liked the ending of BSG a little better.
 05-27-2010, 04:18 PM         #3033
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can we go over the BSG finale again?


[spoiler - click to view]

 05-27-2010, 05:26 PM         #3034
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1936291
 8 years ago '06        #3035
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2314 2314
 antdog said:
There should have been at least 1 more season explaining all of this. Season 6 was half wasted on the useless alternate reality/purgatory.
 05-27-2010, 06:03 PM         #3036
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Post your biggest irking questions and I guarantee half of them can be answered by digging through details through the seasons. The video had a lot of questions that were answered. So post away
 8 years ago '06        #3037
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2314 2314
What was the f**king island???

dont tell me that was answered because it wasnt. Just because they showed some dumbass light and said some bulls**t about it being life doesnt mean that is what the Island was. There should have been a clear cut explanation for what the Island was and its original inhabitants and way more about the mythology. Instead they spent half of the last season on something that was useless, the purgatory alt timeline.
 8 years ago '05        #3038
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 modalee81 said:
What was the f**king island???

dont tell me that was answered because it wasnt. Just because they showed some dumbass light and said some bulls**t about it being life doesnt mean that is what the Island was. There should have been a clear cut explanation for what the Island was and its original inhabitants and way more about the mythology. Instead they spent half of the last season on something that was useless, the purgatory alt timeline.
The island could be viewed a few different ways. The gateway to hell, perhaps? Keeping all of the evils of hell out of the real world.

I may have to retire from this thread. My mind is boggled that so many of you do not understand the show. Over 50 percent of the questions in that video were answered in the show.
 8 years ago '05        #3039
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Those people who read the spoilers. Was they accurate?
 8 years ago '05        #3040
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Wasted said:
Those people who read the spoilers. Was they accurate?
They ended with Jack k!lling MIB and Sawyer and them getting on the plane. Nothing about the final scene revealing the flash-sideways as purgatory were in the spoilers though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy