Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #3001
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Jimmy_TwoTimes said:
 05-26-2010, 04:10 PM         #3002
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
balldontlie being an idiot again.

:cry:
 05-26-2010, 04:30 PM         #3003
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimmy_TwoTimes said:

To be honest, that is actually a better ending than the one we got.
 05-26-2010, 04:35 PM         #3004
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A few thoughts...

There are people that watched the show because they were intrigued by the Island and all the mysteries. This show made the Island and the mysteries a huge part of the show. The characters took a back seat these viewers. When you get no answers or answers like "they are just numbers," of course you are going to have people who are upset. I've heard people say they might as well watched Grey's Anatomy or something if they wanted to watch a show so focused on characters and their problems. What is the point of all the mysterious plot devices if you aren't going to answer them?

Luckily for me, I got into Lost because of the characters, even though there were pretty stereotypical. I was intrigued with each of their lives and wanted to know if they would ever get off the Island. The many mysteries were an added bonus for me. I am disappointed some stuff I wanted to know about never was answered (Walt!/"claimed" or "sickness"), but it wasn't that serious.

I have mixed feelings on the ending though. It was very creative and an unexpected twist that nobody saw coming. It did bring closure and explained a lot. To be honest though, I just didn't like the idea personally. I felt this "ALT" world was unnecessary. They could have came up with a better ending. The idea of being in a "limbo" they created, then having to have contact w/ other Losties just to move on to the afterlife is just a corny concept to me. The "ALT" world also made me so dis-attached from the characters on the Island during the Season. I didn't have any empathy towards the characters like previous seasons because there was this "other world." Sun and Jin died...felt nothing. Sayid died...felt nothing. They made the scenes really emotional, but I didn't know if they were really dead or alive because of this "ALT" world.

As far as Season 6, blah. All of the on-Island stuff was dope. Just wasn't feeling this "ALT" concept. It was just irrelevant and unnecessary. It just reeks of the writers thinking of a creative way for a happy ending. Pretty much how I felt. Enjoyed the ride. Nothing will come close to the epicness of Seasons 1 & 2. Too bad the ending was disappointing.
 8 years ago '08        #3005
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 JaeRell said:
To be honest, that is actually a better ending than the one we got.
 05-26-2010, 04:44 PM         #3006
anas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great season
great finale
really beautiful ending

top 1 i've ever watched in TV
 05-26-2010, 04:49 PM         #3007
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimmy_TwoTimes said:

lulz... Vincent dreaming >>>>
 8 years ago '08        #3008
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
 anas said:
great season
great finale
really beautiful ending

top 1 i've ever watched in tv
this^
 8 years ago '06        #3009
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1463 1463
Great show.

Jack & Sawyer, could play Cyclops & Wolverine.
 8 years ago '05        #3010
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 TheBallDontLie said:
I watched enough episodes from several different seasons and know the storyline/plots/characters to know this show is one of the most overrated series that gets hyped. So Your analogy is way off, but props for the good try. I'm not blinding disagreeing obviously. Your statement said it went out like a classic is flawed just like the way Lost went out. TV.com son'd the show and I'll let my man son the series finale.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This Dude Is f**king GREAT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 8 years ago '06        #3011
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2270 2270
 Reppindaburghh said:
In order to properly explain all those mysteries, primarily the island mystery, the show would have needed to last a few more seasons and would have gone stale. Instead, it went out as a classic. The islands history and the history of the light being thoroughly explained would have required an entire season by itself. Would've required flashbacks to Egyptian times (or further) in place of the flash-backs of earlier seasons, or flash-forwards of season 4.
I disagree. They could have easily used the time they spent on the f**king useless alternate reality on showing and explaining the origins and many mysteries of the Island which is what EVERYONE wanted there is no denying that. I think they kind of dropped the ball in this final season looking back at it as whole. This doesnt mean that I wasnt entertained or enjoyed this season because i very much did but looking back at it to me it just seemed like a waste of time with the alternate reality. Also should have focused more on the Dharma initiative and they should have had a much more relevant role in the finale season after 5 years of developing them in the mythology.
 05-26-2010, 07:09 PM         #3012
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #3013
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
Give this another shot....

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #3014
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
f**k it.
 8 years ago '06        #3015
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2270 2270
 Jimmy_TwoTimes said:
Give this another shot....

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #3016
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
The more I think about this show the more I realize how stupid it is. Damn entertaining but the producers fooled the s**t out of people.

Season 6 was a flat out disaster. It's on par with the matrix revolutions. But at least the Matrix movies explained what the hell the matrix is and gave an explanation of who the characters are.

LOST gave us all of these events that really had no meaning. All of these "WTF!?" moments that had people scratching their head through out the series.

Then you get season 5 which starts unlocking some of the mysteries of the Island. But the show contradicted the s**t out of itself. The conflict with the others, Jacob seemingly going from a godly figure to a flat out coward, the whole mystery of MIB with NO NAME and no explanation.

Like someone said, the ending was a "beautiful cop-out". So much jibberish but very little meaning.
 05-26-2010, 10:51 PM         #3017
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
The more I think about this show the more I realize how stupid it is. Damn entertaining but the producers fooled the s**t out of people.

Season 6 was a flat out disaster. It's on par with the matrix revolutions. But at least the Matrix movies explained what the hell the matrix is and gave an explanation of who the characters are.

LOST gave us all of these events that really had no meaning. All of these "WTF!?" moments that had people scratching their head through out the series.

Then you get season 5 which starts unlocking some of the mysteries of the Island. But the show contradicted the s**t out of itself. The conflict with the others, Jacob seemingly going from a godly figure to a flat out coward, the whole mystery of MIB with NO NAME and no explanation.

Like someone said, the ending was a "beautiful cop-out". So much jibberish but very little meaning.

they said i was crazy.......
 8 years ago '08        #3018
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
they said i was crazy.......
any person with a brain who actually knows how to use it can see through the bulls**t of this show.

The pseudo-intellects that think watching 6 seasons of this garbage raised their IQ because they spent countless hours trying to decipher an episode are the ones that are crazy.
 8 years ago '08        #3019
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Aight I guess I'm not as mad as yall because I only saw a couple of episodes in Season 1,2 and 6.

But they explained Jacob and MIB in that episode where they showed them growing up. MIb has no name because the woman who gave birth to (Jacob and MIB) said "she only has one name" and that name was Jacob.

again didn't watch the show much so i know who the others are but don't know exactly what your talking about.

anyway i thought the season finale was dope but then again I didn't invest years into the show as some of yall did.

And I don't know how the mystery of the island could have been explained on the show. All yall really need to know that the island exist as a cork to keep evil from the rest of the world. I think people are expecting too much out of the answers, that are explained if you pay attenttion.

I do agree that the alt reality is kind of not needed but I guess they added it because they needed to fina a way to end it, but I think everyone would have been satisfied if they just saw a couple of charachters leave the island.:lachen001:

Anyway I think a couple of people got the idea of The Island (it's not purgatory guys:lachen001:) and I would expalin but I don't feel like it.

It's kind of sad how I understand it and I probably watched only 16 episodes the maximum and yet yall can't figure it out or made wrong conclusions
Don't you think its.....stupid...that after all of these years, MIB didn't have a name? I understand that his real moms only had one name, but his crazy moms didn't attempt to name him after all of these years on the Island. Don't you think that's.....odd?

And I'm not talking about Jacob's actual brother. I'm talking about the actual smoke monster. Considering that it switched bodies seemingly, I thought it was odd that Illiana said that it's "stuck" with Locke's body.

But it went from Christian Shepard, to Alex, back to Christian. Let's not forget Kimmy when it k!lled Mr. Eko. And let's not forget that Christian was mysteriously on the Freighter when Michael blew it up. Oh yeah, and the freaken spiders!

The show mastered the art of deception. It was all an illusion. A producer even said there was no Master Plan. So they pulled s**t out of their a.ss as the show went along and quietly swept things under the rug (which was the Island) when they wrote themselves against the wall.
 8 years ago '05        #3020
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 KarteL13 said:
Don't you think its.....stupid...that after all of these years, MIB didn't have a name? I understand that his real moms only had one name, but his crazy moms didn't attempt to name him after all of these years on the Island. Don't you think that's.....odd?
Not really the problem with people is they have a norm that things should have a name, well he didn't. We called him MIB which is a name in itself and that is fair enough

And I'm not talking about Jacob's actual brother. I'm talking about the actual smoke monster. Considering that it switched bodies seemingly, I thought it was odd that Illiana said that it's "stuck" with Locke's body.
It had to be stuck as Locke as Christian didn't agree to do season 6. He had other commits. If Christian was avilable the smoke monster wouldn't have be stuck as Locke.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy