LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #281
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
Maybe Richard was bad,that's why he would be chained up.Jacob could b the bad guy
 8 years ago '04        #282
RuFfRyDa_336 
space
space
$887 | Props total: 38 38
 class01 said:
Maybe Richard was bad,that's why he would be chained up.Jacob could b the bad guy
Richard was chained because he was a slave on "The Black Rock" ship, along with the new Japanese dude I think.
 8 years ago '06        #283
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
There were rumors and hints of Richard being a slave/prisoner for the past season or so. I like the idea of him being "saved" by Jacob, though. Which makes a little more sense by what KarteL said.
 8 years ago '04        #284
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
^^

i hope they dont take a break either

im so pumped, that a way to start the final season
 8 years ago '06        #285
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
Anyone have any ideas where Fake Locke is taking Richard? He had to knock him out because wherever he is going, Fake Locke knew he wouldn't go conscious.

My guess is, the Temple? That's probably where Smokey/MIB's home is.

Last edited by -Phase One-; 02-03-2010 at 04:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #286
restless4207 
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
Anyone have any ideas where Fake Locke is taking Richard? He had to knock him out because wherever he is going, Fake Locke knew he wouldn't go conscious.

My guess is, the Temple? That's probably where Smokey/MIB's home is.
it seems like its temple. but that wuold be too obvious...
im expecting it to be somewhere we forgot about a couple seasons ago lol

the main thing that was bugging me this episode is that locke told boone he went on a walkabout... and boone says are you pulling my leg? and john said why would i be doing that?

and at the end you see that he is still unable to walk.... there has to be a reason why this happened... also the way john and jack were talking to each other towards the end of the episode, john said the coffin isnt lost its the body or smething along those lines... def something will be explained with that im sure...

something is a lil off with the john locke that was on the plane

Last edited by restless4207; 02-03-2010 at 04:47 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #287
restless4207 
space
space
 RamazedAGAIN said:
also wonder why the hell the flight stewardess is on the island

and if jack will try and hook up with her

and kate and sawyer are going to get back together as well

sawyer will die before the show is over, im almost sure of it.

the stewardess was with the others for so long now same with the kids, i think thats why they showed them all toegther so many times... didnt she just get taken away in like season 1 or 2?

i vaguely remember she just vanished when she was walking behind the group or something and then we saw her again with the others later in season 3 or 4

Last edited by restless4207; 02-03-2010 at 04:46 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #288
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 restless4207 said:
it seems like its temple. but that wuold be too obvious...
im expecting it to be somewhere we forgot about a couple seasons ago lol

the main thing that was bugging me this episode is that locke told boone he went on a walkabout... and boone says are you pulling my leg? and john said why would i be doing that?

and at the end you see that he is still unable to walk.... there has to be a reason why this happened... also the way john and jack were talking to each other towards the end of the episode, john said the coffin isnt lost its the body or smething along those lines... def something will be explained with that im sure...

smokey might be off the island
 8 years ago '09        #289
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 162 162
 Propel Water said:
those people are allll the ones that went to the temple to hide at the end of season 4... when the mecerneries came..

desmond is on the plane by sheer coincidence...

the two timelines are 2007 and 2004.... two alternate timelines... them going back in time and blowin up the bomb created a seperate timeline in which they never crash landed and they get transported back to 2007 to continue on their original timeline...

both exisiting paralell to each other...

primere wasnt amazing... the 2nd half was better... the first half was eh... they shulda jus left juliet dead....i didnt need to see that corny a.ss s**t...
But remember juilet after she died let that asian guy know that the bomb worked she said it worked.
 8 years ago '06        #290
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 401 401
MY BIGGEST QUESTION IS WHERE THE f**k IS (F)LOCKE'S HOME?

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED TO SEE JACOB TURN TO BE THE BAD GUY
WHO HAS BEEN MANIPULATING THE OTHERS & SURVIVORS FROM DAY
ONE.

AS FOR A BREAK...I DOUBT IT. THE CREATORS WERE ON JIMMY KIMEL
AND THEY SAID THAT THE SHOW WILL END IN MAY. I THINK 5/23.
 02-03-2010, 07:26 PM         #291
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:

If you read the article you should remember that the creators said once the bomb went off, it's not like life was exactly the same except the hatch wasn't built...Fate was altered once the bomb went off, it changed everyone's course. The island ends up sinking in the future, Desmond ends up getting on the plane, John ends up being accepted to go on the walkabout, etc. There are slight tweeks in everyone's lives BECAUSE the bomb went off.

Also, I agree that there is something fishy about Christian Sheppard's body missing, but what John said was just a phrase to help Jack feel relaxed. He basically said they lost the coffin, but Christian is still resting in peace in heavan.
 8 years ago '06        #292
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Im calling it now Smoke Monster aka Man in Black aka Nemesis aka Flocke was the true original ruler of the island and Jacob took it from him somehow.
 8 years ago '04        #293
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 modalee81 said:
Im calling it now Smoke Monster aka Man in Black aka Nemesis aka Flocke was the true original ruler of the island and Jacob took it from him somehow.
he isnt trying to get the island back he already said hes trying to get off the island
 8 years ago '04        #294
class01 
space
space
space
heres a question for true Lost heads.in the pilot ep when Walt is on the beach looking at the comic book,on one page it shows a polar bear on the next page it shows 2 superheroes.Who are they? what are their powers?
 8 years ago '05        #295
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 BlaznHizzle said:
crazy.. i bet Jacob took over Sayed's body.

makes sense why Jacob let Ben k!ll him so easily, he had a plan the whole time (giving Hurley the guitar in the cab last season).

No, Sayid is alive. The temple fixes things, much like it fixed young Ben.

However "the risk" I think the Genghis Khan looking dude is talking about is that Sayid will loose his innocent.

I bet you Sayid ends up k!lling Flock/smokey. As he IS the loophole now. Like Ben was the loophole that k!lled Jacob.

Jacob cannot be Sayid as we see there are 2 Lockes. One Locke Dead body and One Locke impersonator.

There is only 1 Sayid body and that woke up. So Sayid IS Sayid. He didn't die.

-Phase One- said:
Also, that stare that Locke did when he talked about going home was well played. Hopefully I get a gif of that.
My take on it is Flocke wants to break the curse of him being on the island and f!ghting to be freed. He wants to go home, but in order for him to go home someone has to take his place.

He said at the beginning that this f!ght will go on and one, there is no point. And Jacob said something along the lines of what goes around is just progress.

I think there is going to be a new Jacob and a new Flock. I think its going to be Sawyer and Jack. Sawyer wants Jack to suffer for Juliet death and said he isn't going to k!ll him he wants him to stay on the rock (island)
 8 years ago '04        #296
class01 
space
space
space
mo im serious,the writers always said theres a major hint in the 1st ep. the camera shows the polar bear in the comic ( later theres a polar bear on the island) and 2 superheroes standing together. It was a mexican comic book with heroes ive never saw before.
 8 years ago '09        #297
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
I think that Sayid or young Ben, weren't inhabitated or taken over by another soul, I believe they are both the same person, but that the water has changed their personality or who they are.
 02-03-2010, 09:46 PM         #298
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to know what Flocke meant when he said it's nice to see Richard out of his chains. Was he a prisoner on the Black Rock? Because I thought that Richard was on the island before it arrived (a "long time").

I also think that the new Asian guy at the temple was the one who wrote the diary that Widmore used to find the island.
 8 years ago '09        #299
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 lifesabeach said:
I want to know what Flocke meant when he said it's nice to see Richard out of his chains. Was he a prisoner on the Black Rock? Because I thought that Richard was on the island before it arrived (a "long time").

I also think that the new Asian guy at the temple was the one who wrote the diary that Widmore used to find the island.

it could be that he was a slave on the black rock, or it could be the "chains" of his servitude towards jacob, or it could be both.
 8 years ago '04        #300
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
anyone else thinks its interesting that locke's knifes and jack's dad's coffin went missing in the alternate timeline? they were on the plane in the original time line? did they for some reason disapearr when the crash was supposed to happen
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy