LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 37
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2921
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 WorldsStrangest said:
and the fact that people have to be spoon fed info from lost fan boards and blogs and outside sources just to get a grasp on the ending just goes to show again that the writers didnt do their f**king job.


YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS BATTLE TODAY.





<Biggie> And another one.....

Because my man jagster posted about BSG I had to check out this new page of responses, and right before I go to sleep I must say one last thing. I love how you are accusing me/ricky/phase of quoting other forums (When that is not what we are doing at all, we are simply forming our own opinions....something you are obviously incapable of doing.) while all of your arguments you try to use youtube videos and articles written by the Times as your "evidence" for your beliefs. Neither of the 3 of us have plaguerized anybody on any forums ideas and pretended for them to be our own. Get your facts straight before you make false accusations. I'll be back in the morning to see what kind of foolishness you post after this.
 8 years ago '05        #2922
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 WorldsStrangest said:
i.
hate.

speculation.

its only for talking heads with no thoughts of thier ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
This is completly a.ss-backward. Lost ended to let the viewers decide how certain mysteries played out. Let the viewers form their own opinions. Your last statement describes you. You needed the writers to spell every last mystery out for you to be satisfied. You have no imagination and you cannot appreciate the fact that they left certain things up for speculation. If they had answered every little question, in 10 years this show would have been forgotten about. Because they left the things you are crying about un-offically-answered, this show will be talked about and debated about for decades.

Damon/Carlton WON.

Crybaby fans LOST.



Goodnight (Seriously this time )
 05-25-2010, 02:28 AM         #2923
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Because my man jagster posted about BSG I had to check out this new page of responses, and right before I go to sleep I must say one last thing. I love how you are accusing me/ricky/phase of quoting other forums (When that is not what we are doing at all, we are simply forming our own opinions....something you are obviously incapable of doing.) while all of your arguments you try to use youtube videos and articles written by the Times as your "evidence" for your beliefs. Neither of the 3 of us have plaguerized anybody on any forums ideas and pretended for them to be our own. Get your facts straight before you make false accusations. I'll be back in the morning to see what kind of foolishness you post after this.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

did you read where i created an entire ending of my own......are you f**king serious kid??? where did i plagrize my own ending....from my head??


yea i think you need sleep bro. stick a fork in em. youre done.
 05-25-2010, 02:29 AM         #2924
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Damon/Carlton WON.

Crybaby fans LOST.



Goodnight (Seriously this time )
see, thats all it is. hide behind bulls**t and you win everytime. lemme guess they win becaus they got more money than me or some infintile s**t?? so i obviously must be wrong right??


wwooooooooooow.

this is madness. this is complete madness


edit: they dont win if people dont want to speculate and want answers you fool. yea itll be remembered in 10 years for leaving a bad taste in everyone's mouth ala MASH.

lmao.. go to bed kid. go to sleep.


Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 05-25-2010 at 02:32 AM..
 05-25-2010, 02:45 AM         #2925
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ worlds strangest
 05-25-2010, 02:49 AM         #2926
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
lmao @ worlds strangest
i know. i spent alot of time with this show.


its not over tho. lost will live on and will see more. that i know for sure.
 8 years ago '05        #2927
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
why do ppl keep saying the image of the crash at the end? only thing i see is jack dying and the plane flying over him.. am i missing something here
 05-25-2010, 06:44 AM         #2928
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the hate? Because some of us have a little bit more wisdom and intelligence than to be easily bought off with some pointless ending that was completely irrelevant to the story. This was nothing but a sappy happy tear jerker ending that made no sense or connection to the story as a whole, but you are satisfied only because everyone has a big smile at the end.

I have to ask, why did you watch this show? It seems the only people satisfied are the ones who watched for the bleeping soap opera angle, the shippers and others who saw this just as a Survivor/Reality show drama. Well that is after all what this POS show ended up being, yet it was sold to us for 6 years prior as something else. So why the hate? Because we have buyer's remorse. We spent 6 years watching one show, with an ending fit for another with the writers telling us that essentially we wasted 6 years on this show.

There is not a person around, the writers and producers included, or could argue that the past 6 years were relevant. One could easily with minor, very minor editing simply start this show at the beginning of this year. In other words the whole main story, the central theme to what the essence of this show was became completely irrelevant. The writers gave us a mystery novel that they did not finish. What they gave us for the final chapter was a message that the previous chapters were a waste of our time reading.
Dude went in.


Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 05-25-2010 at 07:06 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #2929
SXL 
space
avatar space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
 jay964 said:
why do ppl keep saying the image of the crash at the end? only thing i see is jack dying and the plane flying over him.. am i missing something here

They showed a plane crashed on the beach along with the credits...like just still images...i dont think it had anything to do with the ending though..just a reminder where it all started.
 05-25-2010, 06:54 AM         #2930
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
This is completly a.ss-backward. Lost ended to let the viewers decide how certain mysteries played out. Let the viewers form their own opinions. Your last statement describes you. You needed the writers to spell every last mystery out for you to be satisfied. You have no imagination and you cannot appreciate the fact that they left certain things up for speculation. If they had answered every little question, in 10 years this show would have been forgotten about. Because they left the things you are crying about un-offically-answered, this show will be talked about and debated about for decades.

Damon/Carlton WON.

Crybaby fans LOST.



Goodnight (Seriously this time )
Why does everyone say that about every series finale? That basically lets the writers off the hook and viewers make them seem like their brilliant and geniuses and in reality that's not the case.
 05-25-2010, 06:58 AM         #2931
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
curious to know...how many times has each one here seen the final ep?

i have already watched it 3 times now..


thats like...8 and a half hours


i always see or figure out something new though..i refrain from reading any of the lost blogs...because i wanna take my own meaning from the end..
That's kind of OD, three times when the finale was one day ago?
 05-25-2010, 07:12 AM         #2932
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
completely agreed..:agreement6:

and if someone could...they should delete that trolls post...absolute garbage to an otherwise classic thread.
< gives props to Reppindaburghh.
[pic - click to view]

 05-25-2010, 07:20 AM         #2933
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas man...comedy


the truth is, but more i read about this s**t. its clear that the most obvious answer is the correct one.

plane crash. everybody died. island is purgatory til season 5. bomb goess off. alt-timeline is a second chance, AND THE ALT TIME LINE IS REAL.

everybody fixes their troubled past from thier flashbacks that become irrelevant when the bomb goes off in 1977


redemption all around. they move on to the church, jack arrives, cake and ice cream. the end.



i know im right the simply fact that people get angry and throw around silly things like "troll" in a discussion thread


how can speculation be wrong thats what i wanna know.

whatever. the tide has turned and more of the globe that sees it, more reactions


THE REASON WHY the diehards are attacking the fans is because they the only ones left. All the casual and people like me who dont believe the finale wrapped everything up have made thier opinions clear, and obviously the most delousinal fans cant accept that.


i mean my god we can disagree but the insults are petty. that guy that had to look at profile to see my post count was proof enough.

that "furious review"......that guy is gonna be famous cuz of the disapointing finale of Lost....so i guess he won.



Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 05-25-2010 at 07:22 AM..
 05-25-2010, 07:26 AM         #2934
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"how can speculation be wrong thats what i wanna know."

That's true, they shouldn't be calling you a troll. You don't like the series finale obviously and elaborated. They disagree so they call you a tout.

That youtube dude review was classic with truth.


Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 05-25-2010 at 07:27 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #2935
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
Nah he is trollin. I think his posts should be deleted as well. I can't believe I logged on today and see ya'll still arguin wit him from yesterday lol. CRAZY
 8 years ago '06        #2936
Mischif 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$48 | Props total: 0 0
 WorldsStrangest said:
these n*ggas man...comedy


the truth is, but more i read about this s**t. its clear that the most obvious answer is the correct one.

plane crash. everybody died. island is purgatory til season 5. bomb goess off. alt-timeline is a second chance, AND THE ALT TIME LINE IS REAL.

everybody fixes their troubled past from thier flashbacks that become irrelevant when the bomb goes off in 1977


redemption all around. they move on to the church, jack arrives, cake and ice cream. the end.



i know im right the simply fact that people get angry and throw around silly things like "troll" in a discussion thread


how can speculation be wrong thats what i wanna know.

whatever. the tide has turned and more of the globe that sees it, more reactions


THE REASON WHY the diehards are attacking the fans is because they the only ones left. All the casual and people like me who dont believe the finale wrapped everything up have made thier opinions clear, and obviously the most delousinal fans cant accept that.


i mean my god we can disagree but the insults are petty. that guy that had to look at profile to see my post count was proof enough.

that "furious review"......that guy is gonna be famous cuz of the disapointing finale of Lost....so i guess he won.

Wrong. Christion straight up explained it to us when he explained it to Jack. What's so hard to understand for some people.
Everything that happened from season 1 through the end really happened. Except the flash sideways. They were the purgatory they created for each other in their heads after death until they were ready to let go.
It could have been centuries later that the last of them died since Hurley became the new Jacob and took over as island protecter. But they all just seemed to live normal timed-lives in the flash sideways because Christian even said "when is irrelevent here." Time does not apply.

So to sum up what happened to our Lost characters in the last episode in their real lives:

Hurley and Ben - Protected island for who knows how long until death.

Frank, Miles, Richard, Sawyer, Claire, Kate - Flew home from the island and probably lived full lives, most dying of old age.

Desmond - Most likely got help getting back home to Penny and Charlie by Hurley as mentined by Ben and lived out his life with his family.

Jack - Died feeling fullfilled after saving the Island and knowing MIB is dead and his friends got home and Hurley has a purpose.

The only ones in the Church at the end were the people from episode 1 in season 1. These were the people most important to each other who made this world for themselves after death and needed each other to move forward to Heaven or whatever you want to call it.
Michael wasn't there because we already saw him explain to Hurley a few episodes back that he's stuck on the island as one of the souls that whispers for mudering Libby and Anna Lucia. Walt most likely wasn't there because he lived a long life and his short time on the island wasn't his most significant thing in this life so in his afterlife he passed on with different people that were a part of his life during his most important times.
Ben didn't go in because he's waiting for Alex.


Last edited by Mischif; 05-25-2010 at 08:02 AM..
 05-25-2010, 08:13 AM         #2937
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont reply back to the 15 year old.
 8 years ago '06        #2938
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
WorldStrangest must be a f**king
[pic - click to view]

 05-25-2010, 10:32 AM         #2939
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL... LO f**kin L.... 6 yrs of endless questions and they end it with a happy ending and zero answers.... s**t is laughable
 8 years ago '09        #2940
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 WorldsStrangest said:
and the fact that people have to be spoon fed info from lost fan boards and blogs and outside sources just to get a grasp on the ending just goes to show again that the writers didnt do their f**king job.


YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS BATTLE TODAY.





<Biggie> And another one.....


again, i didnt use lost fan boards or outside sources to grasp anything.

nice to see you still trolling the thread though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy