LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #2901
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1382 1382
 WorldsStrangest said:
im saying. i wanna know the episode in which she died and remembered the island and got to the church before jack

and whole part is, that youtube that was the most critical about the finale....IS THE ONE THAT HAS THE BEST THEORY SO FAR ON HOW THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED AND NOBODY IN THIS THREAD EVEN CAME CLOSE

see what happened when you can explain events without saying probably and i think?!??! huh?1?!? do you?1?

Dude, they're dead. There didn't need to be an episode to show her literally die.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #2902
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Alrighty then.

That summary a few pages back was pretty good. I didn't think that Michael not being in the church was fair seeing as how he wasn't the only one who did dirt on the island. Didn't Sawyer k!ll the original Sawyer in cold blood on the island? I would prefer them to be upfront and say, "We couldn't get Actor A back for the finale. Scheduling conflicts, lack of interest, etc." Or if there was a real reason to it, say so and let the speculation begin.
 05-25-2010, 12:49 AM         #2903
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Dude, they're dead. There didn't need to be an episode to show her literally die.
 8 years ago '07        #2904
space
space
Jacks dad said it clearly, they are dead. How else would Jack be talking to his dead dad.
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-25-2010, 01:03 AM         #2905
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Jacks dad said it clearly, they are dead. How else would Jack be talking to his dead dad.
Posted via Mobile Device

Beeeeecuase he died before Jack did????? And we knew he was dead in the story

just liek it would have made sense if Juliet was up in the church because we know that she died...before jack did.

it's like they have about 20 scripts that they lost on a fishing trip, or ABC didnt want to give them the money to shoot. some bulls**t bro.
 8 years ago '07        #2906
space
space
I don't even know what your trying to say dude. Jack can see his dad because Jack and his dad are both dead. Same way Jack sees ad talks to everyone else because they are ALL dead.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #2907
agentSNAKE 
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
Im fine with the finale, overall Lost is still a great series
 05-25-2010, 01:24 AM         #2908
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
I don't even know what your trying to say dude. Jack can see his dad because Jack and his dad are both dead. Same way Jack sees ad talks to everyone else because they are ALL dead.
Posted via Mobile Device
but how did they diiiiiiiiiie

we know how jack's dad died, alcoholic and died in an alley in sydney

we know how juliet died. the bomb

we know how locke died, got murdered

and then ok

then flash forward to the finale (all pun intended)

and how everybody else just dead..

"like they just said "f**k it, they're dead, we dont have time to explain how"

come the f**k on!!!

they could have easily explained it if they just did what i said earlier and have a central character die at the end of every episode

OR!!!

FROM SEASON 6

have that kind of finale where, everybody either lives or dies at the end of each episode, and then theyre story is over with.

unnnntill we get the finale with jack

and what makes it even better THEY DONT ALL HAVE TO DIE at the end of the episode. some people could end living, like hurley, he could live and then we know that he is the new jacob and that would be IT

like THIS

6x01: Sayid dies
6x01: Kate Dies
6x03: Hurley Lives
6x04: so and so dies
6x05: Richard Lives

etc etc etc

and then elements like that would keep people guessing until the finale episode which would focus on jack, and have the audience through-out the episode wondering if he would live or die at the end

and thhhheeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn have the ending where he dies, and then we do the big reveal on the church, where we see everybody that died from earlier in the season and the show.

then jack's dad goes: "bang youre dead now too jack. let's ride out!"

and then bright lights bang. over

BUTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whats wrong with explaning everything??!?!?'

what could possibly be wrong with explaining what happened??!?

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 05-25-2010 at 01:33 AM..
 05-25-2010, 01:36 AM         #2909
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what makes that even better is

its doesn have to be in order

it could be like

6x01: sayid dies

but then we still him through-out the season, because like the creators say "some died early, some later" so maybe Sayid dies on the island....but

we go to

6x02: which would 6 weeks earlier and hes still alive, but now this is Kate's episode to die

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

like, jesus how hard was that!!
 8 years ago '07        #2910
space
space
Because in the end there dead regardless, it wast about how they did, hurley coulda lived for centuries, the point was they were linked in life, and had to go into heaven together. How they died and got to that point is irrelevant.
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-25-2010, 01:57 AM         #2911
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Because in the end there dead regardless, it wast about how they did, hurley coulda lived for centuries, the point was they were linked in life, and had to go into heaven together. How they died and got to that point is irrelevant.
Posted via Mobile Device

THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTS BULLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Look. When it all comes down to it, nobody really remembers Dhrama Sharks, or Quarantine caves, or even the numbers

BUT THE FANS, THE PEOPLE, THEY DO REMEMBER THEIR deathS!!!!!!!!

WHY!!! BECAUSE a central of a central character WAS ONE OF THE MOST DRAMATIC AND BEST PARTS OF LOST!!

It was almost a signature for THEM. A f**kING SIGNATURE. I remember watching new clips of the cast characters going "oh well this is a tough show because you never knows whos gonna die"

cast memebers joking about job security and s**t, in case they died. THATS HOW f**kING IMPORTANT IT WAS

LMAO....irrelevant he said?? what a laffer!!!

REMEMBER!!

WE REMEMBER HOW CHARLIE DIED

HOW SUN AND JIN DIED

HOW SHANNON DIED

HOW LIBBY AND ANA-LUCIA DIED!!!

HOW LOCKE DIED!!! OMG MICHAEL EMERSON GOT NOMINATED FOR AN EMMY BECAUSE OF THAT SCENE ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!??

said it was one of the toughest scenes he ever had to shoot!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST PARTS OF THAT SHOWS AND THESE are the moments people will remember years, decades from now!!!

THE FACT THAT THEY DIDNT do this now, is even more of a slap in the face now

wooooooooooooooooooooooooow, how people died in Lost was irrelevant??? woow that answer was just like the last 5 mins of that finale, COMPLETE BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIT

are guys you starting to get a clue now?

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 05-25-2010 at 02:02 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #2912
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,466 | Props total: 7112 7112
My mind is literally boggled that this kid cannot understand the concept of purgatory and the afterlife. I'm a full blown atheist and I understand the concept perfectly. Study your f**king religion kid. I probably know more about your religion then you do, and i'm not even religious (was raised catholic though.).

(The following is me speaking on a religious basis that the show was based on, that I dont believe in, but I understand and respect the idea.)
It does not matter when anybody dies. When you die, time ceases to exist. If YOU die TOMORROW, you go through purgatory and make it to heaven. The instant you get there not only will your parents and grand parents and great grand parents be there with you. But your children and grandchildren and great grandchildren will be with you as well. At the instant that you die, and make it to "heaven" EVERYBODY that made it to heaven will be there. Whether they died before you, or 8 billion years after you. They will all be there. Do you understand? That flash-sideways we saw could have been three hundred million years after Jack died. TIME DOES NOT EXIST IN THE AFTERLIFE. Time is a concept, MADE UP BY MAN. This has been explained to you multiple times in this thread. Everyone is there because they were the most important part of each others lives. They all lived f**ked up lives until the island, which is hinted to by Jacobs speech to Jack/Hurley/Kate/Sawyer when he tells them he brought them out of a miserable existence and gave purpose to their lives. They had nothing to live for before making it to the island. The most important moment in every single one of the people in the church in the final minutes of the finale was their time on the island. Time is not a factor. AS has been explained to you many times, Kate/Sawyer and them may have crashed in the ocean and died. Kate may have lived on and died of old age. Sawyer may have died in a damn bar f!ght. Hurley and Ben protected the island for potentially hundreds of years (Or maybe just a few days, does not matter.). Hurley may have died 1,000 years after the last scene with him and Ben on the island. It does not matter because time is a concept made up by man, for the last time.

As soon as you die time ceases to exist. That is the spiritual route the writers took with the show. If you are an atheist like me and dont believe in any one religion, then open your eyes and enjoy it for the cinematic experience that it was. If you are religious, in any sense, then learn your f**king religion because you clearly have not studied it enough, proven by how confused you are by the whole concept of time ceasing to exist and purgatory/afterlife in general.

This will be my last response to you. You are dumbing down the thread, and its an embarrassment to this amazing thread that you continue to post ridiculous, unfathomably stupid responses. I'm going to sleep, your a waste of time.
 05-25-2010, 02:12 AM         #2913
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^yea. but guess what. thats all nice and great concept and i hope that works out for you....but that is NOT a story

FAIL.
 8 years ago '07        #2914
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
The more I think about this ending the more pissed off I get at it. All the writers did last night was play to our emotions and overwhelm us with those emotions to hide the fact that they themselves had absolutely no idea wtf was happening on that island. Now that I've had time to dissect the finale I have to say it was bulls**t. Yes I loved the characters, but I just as equally loved the island and all it's mysteries. Sure they gave us closure for one half of the story but what about the other half? f**k that...I was looking forward to watching the show once more in one full run through but seeing as how it was all pointless I don't think I'll be able to do that.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. After that ending BSG is still the GOAT.
 05-25-2010, 02:13 AM         #2915
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and the fact that people have to be spoon fed info from lost fan boards and blogs and outside sources just to get a grasp on the ending just goes to show again that the writers didnt do their f**king job.

YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS BATTLE TODAY.

jagster said:
The more I think about this ending the more pissed off I get at it. All the writers did last night was play to our emotions and overwhelm us with those emotions to hide the fact that they themselves had absolutely no idea wtf was happening on that island. Now that I've had time to dissect the finale I have to say it was bulls**t. Yes I loved the characters, but I just as equally loved the island and all it's mysteries. Sure they gave us closure for one half of the story but what about the other half? f**k that...I was looking forward to watching the show once more in one full run through but seeing as how it was all pointless I don't think I'll be able to do that.

<Biggie> And another one.....

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 05-25-2010 at 02:15 AM..
 05-25-2010, 02:16 AM         #2916
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
esoteric concepts does not a good ending make.

wow.

level 3. catch. the f**k. up.
 8 years ago '05        #2917
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,466 | Props total: 7112 7112
 jagster said:

Whoa! Your a fellow BSG fan? I've praised BSG MANY times in this thread and I can respect that being your GOAT as it was my GOAT before Lost ended. But I must say Lost is now my GOAT and BSG is my #2. But props for BSG being your GOAT.
 8 years ago '07        #2918
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTS BULLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Look. When it all comes down to it, nobody really remembers Dhrama Sharks, or Quarantine caves, or even the numbers

BUT THE FANS, THE PEOPLE, THEY DO REMEMBER THEIR deathS!!!!!!!!

WHY!!! BECAUSE a central of a central character WAS ONE OF THE MOST DRAMATIC AND BEST PARTS OF LOST!!

We remember those deaths because of the way they died. If they showed Kate laying in a bed 50 years later and just dieing from age, would that make you happy?

It was almost a signature for THEM. A f**kING SIGNATURE. I remember watching new clips of the cast characters going "oh well this is a tough show because you never knows whos gonna die"

cast memebers joking about job security and s**t, in case they died. THATS HOW f**kING IMPORTANT IT WAS

LMAO....irrelevant he said?? what a laffer!!!

REMEMBER!!

WE REMEMBER HOW CHARLIE DIED

HOW SUN AND JIN DIED

HOW SHANNON DIED

HOW LIBBY AND ANA-LUCIA DIED!!!

HOW LOCKE DIED!!! OMG MICHAEL EMERSON GOT NOMINATED FOR AN EMMY BECAUSE OF THAT SCENE ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!??

said it was one of the toughest scenes he ever had to shoot!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST PARTS OF THAT SHOWS AND THESE are the moments people will remember years, decades from now!!!

THE FACT THAT THEY DIDNT do this now, is even more of a slap in the face now

wooooooooooooooooooooooooow, how people died in Lost was irrelevant??? woow that answer was just like the last 5 mins of that finale, COMPLETE BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIT

are guys you starting to get a clue now?
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-25-2010, 02:21 AM         #2919
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
We remember those deaths because of the way they died. If they showed Kate laying in a bed 50 years later and just dieing from age, would that make you happy?
i swear to god it would make a happy man.

i swear to you. because at least.....

we know.
 05-25-2010, 02:21 AM         #2920
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i.
hate.

speculation.

its only for talking heads with no thoughts of thier ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago