LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #2881
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1380 1380
 modalee81 said:
your a straight dumbass. I said the finalt scene of the show AKA the last 8 minutes with Jack and the casket and Jack dying in the jungle.
and the last 8 minutes included Desmond and Penny, who
wasn't even casted when they did the pilot.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #2882
space
space
Im not saying they didn't have the idea of what they wanted, just saying it wasn't alrwady written.
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-24-2010, 11:55 PM         #2883
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
hahah

ok.

dorothy eventually died, just like kate eventually died.

we didnt see when they died because it wasnt important to the story.

i think this kid wears a helmet.

show me the part in Wizard of OZ where Dorothy dies and shes ends up ina church with all the characters she took on the yellow brick road and then theyre all dead.

oh wait, that didnt happen because she arrived back in Kansas at the end of the story

woooooooooooooow. keep reaching its hilarious. this guy is a moron

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 05-24-2010 at 11:57 PM..
 05-25-2010, 12:02 AM         #2884
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillers09 said:
get the f**k outta this thread your so annoying
just ignore me then man, dont make yourself a target.

when did kate die again?
 8 years ago '06        #2885
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
This guy is STILL online? Jesus Christ. I told you all he was a sad, pathetic human being.

Do you take small naps while you're on here?
 8 years ago '07        #2886
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
just ignore me then man, dont make yourself a target.

when did kate die again?
why are we talking about Kate?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #2887
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 05-25-2010, 12:06 AM         #2888
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
This guy is STILL online? Jesus Christ. I told you all he was a sad, pathetic human being.

Do you take small naps while you're on here?
id answer your question, but then id get flagged for spamming and all my messages deleted lol

cuba hated che guerrva too, its nothing baby. its nothing i got all night. :D

should i link the youtube again, or the blog comments i made???....just lemme kno
 05-25-2010, 12:07 AM         #2889
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
why are we talking about Kate?
Posted via Mobile Device
cuz shes a central character in the TV show we just spent 6 years watching maybe??

and the island is what again?
 8 years ago '09        #2890
space
space

[pic - click to view]

05-25-2010, 12:14 AM         #2891
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York Times is dumb too

MSNBC dumb too

[video - click to view]

the whole funniest part is, this is the reason i avoided posting in this thread too much for the whole season until the finale which just left me shaking my head

i dont believe in the general concensus of Lost fans who are obviously trying to save face for all the hype they placed on this finale and tv series as a whole. and of course im getting attacked because of it

just like christians do about a certain son of god??

hmm.....

lemme kno when im getting closer.

Ricky Towel said:

[pic - click to view]

yea but

[pic - click to view]

id rather roll with that guy ;)
 8 years ago '05        #2892
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
When I listen to an album I don't like, I delete it, and move on. Someone please explain the logic in continuing to complain about something you have already made clear that you don't like.

Is it anger that someone else can like something that you absolutely hate? Is it to get other people to hate it as much as you do? Are detractors of the show coming here for thoughtful discussion or nonsense? Do people really feel that betrayed over a TV show? That is the sad part. Even if I hated the ending, I would tell it to my friends, post it on here, then get ready for work the next day. But that's just me...

My personal facts-
-Liked the ending.
-Not happy that they didn't answer everything I wanted answered. Does that take away from what they did provide us with? Not in the least.
-I can't answer every question. I couldn't do that even before the finale. But I have taken enough from the show to be pleased with it overall.
 8 years ago '09        #2893
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:

yea but

[pic - click to view]

id rather roll with that guy ;)
 05-25-2010, 12:22 AM         #2894
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
When I listen to an album I don't like, I delete it, and move on. Someone please explain the logic in continuing to complain about something you have already made clear that you don't like.

Is it anger that someone else can like something that you absolutely hate? Is it to get other people to hate it as much as you do? Are detractors of the show coming here for thoughtful discussion or nonsense? Do people really feel that betrayed over a TV show? That is the sad part. Even if I hated the ending, I would tell it to my friends, post it on here, then get ready for work the next day. But that's just me...

My personal facts-
-Liked the ending.
-Not happy that they didn't answer everything I wanted answered. Does that take away from what they did provide us with? Not in the least.
-I can't answer every question. I couldn't do that even before the finale. But I have taken enough from the show to be pleased with it overall.
i liked the show. thats the whole f**king point! what kinda f**k communist russia s**t is this....oh i dont agree 1000% with what you guys spent 6 months on so i shouldnt talk?? f**k outta here

dog!! how many articles, how many videos, how many posts do you wan me to show you before you figure alot of fans were NOT cool with the ending. peroid.

dont want lost fans to talk, close the thread.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 05-25-2010 at 12:23 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #2895
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 WorldsStrangest said:
i liked the show. thats the whole f**king point! what kinda f**k communist russia s**t is this....oh i dont agree 1000% with what you guys spent 6 months on so i shouldnt talk?? f**k outta here

dog!! how many articles, how many videos, how many posts do you wan me to show you before you figure alot of fans were NOT cool with the ending. peroid.

dont want lost fans to talk, close the thread.
So...what's the endgame for you then? We figured out pages ago that you, and others, don't like the ending. You wanted more answered. I get that, and respect that. The thing is...they aren't writing another ending to please fans who didn't like the original. We've gone beyond talking about the show to you posting questions that you either don't like the answer to, or you know people won't be able to answer with 100% certainty.

I'm glad we have some type of ending, instead of the great tv shows with promise who get canceled because some idiot executive stuck it in the wrong time slot.
 8 years ago '07        #2896
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
cuz shes a central character in the TV show we just spent 6 years watching maybe??

and the island is what again?
I'm asking what is it your asking about her
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #2897
space
space
hah this guy first compares himself to che guevara and then speaks ill of communist russia.
 05-25-2010, 12:37 AM         #2898
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
So...what's the endgame for you then? We figured out pages ago that you, and others, don't like the ending. You wanted more answered. I get that, and respect that. The thing is...they aren't writing another ending to please fans who didn't like the original. We've gone beyond talking about the show to you posting questions that you either don't like the answer to, or you know people won't be able to answer with 100% certainty.

I'm glad we have some type of ending, instead of the great tv shows with promise who get canceled because some idiot executive stuck it in the wrong time slot.
my endgame is coming back to the thread and seeing that there is nothing left to discuss.

your move.

ps: there is no ending.
 05-25-2010, 12:40 AM         #2899
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
I'm asking what is it your asking about her
Posted via Mobile Device

im saying. i wanna know the episode in which she died and remembered the island and got to the church before jack

and whole part is, that youtube that was the most critical about the finale....IS THE ONE THAT HAS THE BEST THEORY SO FAR ON HOW THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED AND NOBODY IN THIS THREAD EVEN CAME CLOSE

see what happened when you can explain events without saying probably and i think?!??! huh?1?!? do you?1?

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 05-25-2010 at 12:41 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #2900
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3260 3260
 Illstreet said:
Libby was in the church... I specifically remember a shot of her and Hugo standing next to each other.
Damn...I'm gonna have to go back and re-watch..didn't see her there.

But I don't really get what people were expecting with this finale. I expected an ending sort of like this for awhile(not the whole dead thing so don't message/quote me talking s**t saying how I didn't know..just similar). I mean you knew they weren't gonna answer a lot of the questions but leave them up to interpretation..I'm not really surprised or disappointed..at least we got a proper end to the show.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago