LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2861
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Really wasn't too into the whole ending last night, but after thinking about it some today, I actually feel fairly satisfied.
 8 years ago '05        #2862
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 modalee81 said:
The dude is part of JJ Abrams production company he knows for a fact that they wrote the final scene right after the pilot.
Fact is, Jack was supposed to die within the first few episodes. Desmond was not even casted at the time of the pilot. Neither was Libby. So the finale being written at the time of the Pilot makes zero sense.

All they knew, at the time of the pilot, was that the show would end with Jack closing his eyes symbolizing the end, just like how he opened them symbolizing the beginning. Jack even hinted to this last night on Kimmel, when he would not answer the question directly.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-24-2010 at 10:57 PM..
 05-24-2010, 11:03 PM         #2863
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
motherf**ker the only thing i bashed you for is wanting 80s style text on screen recaps of what happened to every character after the show ended.

i dont understand why you cant just accept that kate, sawyer and claire died at some point after on island story we watched.

theres nothing wrong with not liking the ending.
 8 years ago '09        #2864
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 WorldsStrangest said:
were you pissed at the end of the wizard of oz when you didnt find out what happened to dorothy and toto after the credits rolled?

when did dorothy die? how did the rest of her life turn out?

or how bout at the end of the goonies, did the ending suck because you have no clue how the goonies lived the rest of their lives?

probably not because it wasnt pertinent to the story.
 8 years ago '06        #2865
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
 Reppindaburghh said:
Fact is, Jack was supposed to die within the first few episodes. Desmond was not even casted at the time of the pilot. Neither was Libby. So the finale being written at the time of the Pilot makes zero sense.

All they knew, at the time of the pilot, was that the show would end with Jack closing his eyes symbolizing the end, just like how he opened them symbolizing the beginning. Jack even hinted to this last night on Kimmel, when he would not answer the question directly.
Stop man you keep doing this s**t acting like you wrote the show. The guy actually knows the writers and has inside info he is right. JJ Abrams knew exactly how he wanted the show to end with Jack putting his hand his dads casket and leading to Jack closing his eyes in the jungle. You say that Jack was supposed to die early on but that was reworked after the Pilot which also when the Bad Robot exec says they wrote the final scene ending Lost and as for Libby or Desmond that hardly disputes the fact that the ending scene was pretty much set in stone from the beginning because it isnt hard to just include them in that scene but the main premise of the ending was already written.

Last edited by modalee; 05-24-2010 at 11:18 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #2866
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1376 1376
 modalee81 said:
Stop man you keep doing this s**t acting like you wrote the show. The guy actually knows the writers and has inside info he is right. JJ Abrams knew exactly how he wanted the show to end with Jack putting his hand his dads casket and leading to Jack closing his eyes in the jungle. You say that Jack was supposed to die early on but I have never read anywhere that to be true and as for Libby or Desmond that hardly disputes the fact that the ending scene was pretty much set in stone from the beginning because it isnt hard to just include them in that scene but the main premise of the ending was already written.
he's not acting like he's anything. They have come out and said before that they were planning on k!lling off Jack quick, so to say when they wrote the pilot they alrwady wrote the finale is bulls**t. Maybe they thought up an idea for the finale, a general sense of what they wanted to happen, but in now way did they write that s**t. And stop throwing JJ name around, he was outta there after first season.
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-24-2010, 11:21 PM         #2867
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The finale was 2 hours? No one has a link to the final scenes or s**t?
 8 years ago '05        #2868
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Stop man you keep doing this s**t acting like you wrote the show. The guy actually knows the writers and has inside info he is right. JJ Abrams knew exactly how he wanted the show to end with Jack putting his hand his dads casket and leading to Jack closing his eyes in the jungle. You say that Jack was supposed to die early on but that was reworked after the Pilot which also when the Bad Robot exec says they wrote the final scene ending Lost and as for Libby or Desmond that hardly disputes the fact that the ending scene was pretty much set in stone from the beginning because it isnt hard to just include them in that scene but the main premise of the ending was already written.
Ok, valid points. Perhaps that is true. I admit when somebody presents valid points, and you have presented valid points. I still think they were just totally winging it in the first few seasons, though. But as i've stated many times in this thread, I may very well be wrong in this particular instance. Thank you for actually contributing to the thread, unlike some of your fellow Lost-bashers that have been lurking in here the past couple of days.
 8 years ago '05        #2869
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
The finale was 2 hours? No one has a link to the final scenes or s**t?
2 and a half hours.
 8 years ago '06        #2870
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
he's not acting like he's anything. They have come out and said before that they were planning on k!lling off Jack quick, so to say when they wrote the pilot they alrwady wrote the finale is bulls**t. Maybe they thought up an idea for the finale, a general sense of what they wanted to happen, but in now way did they write that s**t. And stop throwing JJ name around, he was outta there after first season.
Posted via Mobile Device
No you idiot they wrote the final scene after the pilot and right after the pilot part 1 that is when they reworked Jacks character to make him the male lead. JJ was the one that f**king created the show he was the one that came up with the beginning and end and all of the characters just because he wasnt involved with the show after season 1 doesnt mean he didnt create it. Know what the f**k your talking about dumbass.
 8 years ago '05        #2871
space
space
Friend of mine just called, he got a cook-out goin on up the street. I will be back to continue this damn debate tomorrow. I have a feeling this thread will continue to be active for at least a few more days. Then we gotta chalk this b**ch up in the classic section.
 8 years ago '05        #2872
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Posted via Mobile Device
I do agree with this though. They may have had a general idea of how they wanted to end the episode. But the previous 2 hours and 15 minutes of the episode they had no f**king clue as to how that was gonna go down until at the very earliest the end of season 5.
 05-24-2010, 11:33 PM         #2873
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reppin, should i watch the episode or just save time and watch just the final five minutes?
 8 years ago '09        #2874
space
space
why the need to put it in the classic section?

whats wrong with keeping the thread alive?

no reason to stop discussing lost.
 8 years ago '07        #2875
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1376 1376
 modalee81 said:
No you idiot they wrote the final scene after the pilot and right after the pilot part 1 that is when they reworked Jacks character to make him the male lead. JJ was the one that f**king created the show he was the one that came up with the beginning and end and all of the characters just because he wasnt involved with the show after season 1 doesnt mean he didnt create it. Know what the f**k your talking about dumbass.
Your right, he told them from day one to somewhere down the road cast desmond as the guy in the shaft who will eventually come
back in the final season to round em all up, also, to maybe create a character Ben, who you'll wanna bring up for 3 episodes, but might wanna keep him around and make him a huge character throughout the series, your right, it was all Written from day 1.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #2876
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Your right, he told them from day one to somewhere down the road cast desmond as the guy in the shaft who will eventually come
back in the final season to round em all up, also, to maybe create a character Ben, who you'll wanna bring up for 3 episodes, but might wanna keep him around and make him a huge character throughout the series, your right, it was all Written from day 1.
Posted via Mobile Device
your a straight dumbass. I said the finalt scene of the show AKA the last 8 minutes with Jack and the casket and Jack dying in the jungle.
 8 years ago '09        #2877
space
space
i think one thing thats very interesting is how theyve always said jack knew the ending from the beginning.

on kimmel her confirmed he knew the ending all along, but what he knew was that it would end with his eye closing, meaning he died.

thats not knowing a whole lot really.

i wouldnt be surprised if thats all the writers knew about how they wanted it to end that early on in the show.
 8 years ago '05        #2878
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Reppin, should i watch the episode or just save time and watch just the final five minutes?
Since you didn't watch the show you won't know WTF is going on anyway so you could just watch the last ten minutes. It's not gonna make any sense to you though without having watched the series.
 05-24-2010, 11:48 PM         #2879
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
were you pissed at the end of the wizard of oz when you didnt find out what happened to dorothy and toto after the credits rolled?

when did dorothy die? how did the rest of her life turn out?

or how bout at the end of the goonies, did the ending suck because you have no clue how the goonies lived the rest of their lives?

probably not because it wasnt pertinent to the story.

foolish. At the end of the movie Dorothy doesnt end up dead, shes in Kansas

wooooooooooooooooooooooooow. you cant be serious right now. you cant be.

baically youre saying Jack died, and then they just went 100 years in the future and said "hey! everybody's here"

i thought you were better than this....
 8 years ago '09        #2880
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
foolish. At the end of the movie Dorothy doesnt end up dead, shes in Kansas

wooooooooooooooooooooooooow. you cant be serious right now. you cant be.

baically youre saying Jack died, and then they just went 100 years in the future and said "hey! everybody's here"

i thought you were better than this....

hahah

ok.

drew999

dorothy eventually died, just like kate eventually died.

we didnt see when they died because it wasnt important to the story.

i think this kid wears a helmet.

i dont know why i keep thinking he might understand a pretty damn simple concept.

Last edited by Ricky Towel; 05-24-2010 at 11:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy