Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #2821
kaboose 
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Hugo and Ben being the new Jacob and Richard was kinda cool

Also the "Purgatory" scene was some deep stuff
 8 years ago '04        #2822
FOCUSED 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
Is it me just me or does it seem like this series lost it's way after season 3(no pun intended). After the 2007–2008 Writers Guild of America strike. It exposed that they were freestylin' from then on cuz they only had 8 episodes on deck and the plot just didn't flow after that to me. They should have wrapped it up in season 4.
 8 years ago '05        #2823
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 FOCUSED said:
Is it me just me or does it seem like this series lost it's way after season 3(no pun intended). After the 2007–2008 Writers Guild of America strike. It exposed that they were freestylin' from then on cuz they only had 8 episodes on deck and the plot just didn't flow after that to me. They should have wrapped it up in season 4.
Disagree, but to each his own. IMO season 5 was the best season of the series. And this season was fantastic besides 1 or 2 episodes as well, in my opinion. And I actually think it is opposite of what you are implying. They were winging it in the first few seasons, then after the writers strike they made a definitive way that they wanted to end the show and they built towards it. Your suggesting they were winging it post-season 3. I'm suggesting they were winging it pre-season 3, and finally had a true direction post-season 3.
 8 years ago '98        #2824
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3589 3589
(anyone troll spamming here will be banned /psa)
 8 years ago '05        #2825
space
space
 ronnie said:
Thank you Ronnie. Now we can get back to the point.
 8 years ago '04        #2826
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4302 4302
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
that episode should have been either a) a movie or b) a series of webisodes. did not belong in the season and felt very thrown in
a movie? the episode was 122 minutes long wit out commericials... bout the same amount of time as a movie...

movie tv shows are fkn wack..
 8 years ago '04        #2827
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 FOCUSED said:
Well, the writers said they were freestylin it. All during season 2-3, they were writing without an actual ending in mind. It wasn't until after the writers strike that they decided they should end the series and they wrote the main plot line for the rest of the arch.

they didn't think the show would make it past season 1 and when people started loving it, they had to write more stuff, stuff that in hindsight, really had nothing to do with the eventual ending
 8 years ago '09        #2828
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 RamazedAGAIN said:
Ronnie, one thing I gotta warn you about before you consider watching Lost is that the biggest t*ts you will see in the show belongs to a female dog named Madison who plays male dog Vincent.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #2829
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1381 1381
So why didn't old lady want Desmond to realize they were all dead and get em all together? She was content on living in this "purgatory" or something?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #2830
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
So why didn't old lady want Desmond to realize they were all dead and get em all together? She was content on living in this "purgatory" or something?
Posted via Mobile Device
Apparently she is not ready to move over and does not want Desmond to bring her son (Daniel) with him.
 8 years ago '06        #2831
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2314 2314
Alright maybe im missing something but was it ever explained why the island was under water in the episode LA X?
 05-24-2010, 06:35 PM         #2832
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
you wish it was trolling. its all good tho. what an underwhelming finale.
 8 years ago '05        #2833
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Alright maybe im missing something but was it ever explained why the island was under water in the episode LA X?
We were under the impression that the bomb going off was the cause of that. But now that we are aware that the flash-sideways was not an alt-timeline, but actually purgatory, that theory holds no ground. So i'm a.ssuming, since this was purgatory that we were witnessing in the flash-sideways, the island was at the bottom of the sea because thats what jack and company imagined happened. That whole flash-sideways everyone was living lives that they were forcing themselves to believe were there actual lives in order to convince themselves that they did not die. IE, Sawyer as a Cop to make him feel better about being a con-man in his actual life, Ben being a teacher to make up for being a dirtbag in his actual life, jack having a son and actually being legitimately happy. They were all subconsciously in denial (A lot of religions have that written in to them, that after you die you go to purgatory and cannot pass over until you come to terms with the fact that you are dead.) putting up these barriers to trick their minds into thinking they never died. So this is pretty much their dream world, and in that world the island was at the bottom of the ocean, and did not cause the plane to crash on the island in the first place.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-24-2010 at 06:42 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #2834
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
We were under the impression that the bomb going off was the cause of that. But now that we are aware that the flash-sideways was not an alt-timeline, but actually purgatory, that theory holds no ground. So i'm a.ssuming, since this was purgatory that we were witnessing in the flash-sideways, the island was at the bottom of the sea because thats what jack and company imagined happened. That whole flash-sideways everyone was living lives that they were forcing themselves to believe were there actual lives in order to convince themselves that they did not die. IE, Sawyer as a Cop to make him feel better about being a con-man in his actual life, Ben being a teacher to make up for being a dirtbag in his actual life, jack having a son and actually being legitimately happy. They were all subconsciously in denial (A lot of religions have that written in to them, that after you die you go to purgatory and cannot pass over until you come to terms with the fact that you are dead.) putting up these barriers to trick their minds into thinking they never died. So this is pretty much their dream world, and in that world the island was at the bottom of the ocean, and did not cause the plane to crash on the island in the first place.

but when did kate die?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
 8 years ago '05        #2835
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
but when did kate die?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Lmao. I almost snapped till I realized it was you and you were joking.
 8 years ago '08        #2836
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
THIS ENDING FUKKING SUCKED a.ss!

it had absolutely nothing to do with the mysteries behind the island itself! NOTHING AT ALL! the island had nothing to do with stupid a.ss side story of them being lost souls. i mean, we all initially thought the island itself was the waiting room for heaven, but they changed that up and made the island just some wacky place that they all met up at in some place in their life where they tried new things, got into crazy f!ghts, get real fukked up and in the end some left and some are still there.

the island was COLLEGE! u meet new people and build bonds and get high and sh!t.

the way it is now, the waiting room we saw was just some sh!t that takes place before, after, in the present, just a eternal spot. i mean yea i get that idea, and thats fine and dandy, but it had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this show! like you could have thrown that waiting room at the end of ANY show ever in existence and said "ok you will all die one day and here is the waiting room you guys will all meet up in". hey u guys met in college so now u are gonna all smile and wink and nod in the afterlife. okaaaaay, but what about all the crazzy college stories we just watched for like 5 years?

like a niqqa could have had his best time of his life playing little league so when he dies he decides to meet up with his little league buddies. or walt probably chillin with MLK and Malcolm X and Obama and Naaaas, but what the fukk does any of that have to do with the mysteries of the island?

ABSOLUTELY FUKKING NOTHING!

we STILL have no idea what the island itself is, what God's v*gina/light has to do with anything, who Flocke and Jacob really were, who their mom was, why the island is so fukking special or ANYTHING.

oh and ROFL@ them making this a specific waiting room, for Christians only. maybe thats why no michael, niqqa was probably a muslim. Jack's dad being named "Christian Shepard". a christian Shepard, sheparding lost souls to get them ready to go to Heaven. ahhahaha fukking bullsh!t horrible worst ending EVER. and they got all that damn money for ads from all those people who watched this gay a.ss sh!t live. worst fukking waste of time EVER.

the only thing I liked was knowing VINCENT THE DOG WAS LYING BY JACK waiting for him to die so he can chew on his flesh and finally, finally get some meat into his diet. thank goodness for THAT.
Basically how I feel about the ending and the overall show. They had us fooled all along.

I was entertained nevertheless.
 05-24-2010, 08:29 PM         #2837
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad i was smart enough to realize this show was wack and way overrated after a few episodes of viewing. Seems like lots of people are upset and furious about the series finale. Was it worst than Sopranos ending?
 8 years ago '09        #2838
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
I'm glad i was smart enough to realize this show was wack and way overrated after a few episodes of viewing. Seems like lots of people are upset and furious about the series finale. Was it worst than Sopranos ending?
the ending was great.
 05-24-2010, 08:35 PM         #2839
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
was it worst? your intelligence level obviously isn't high enough for this show.
 05-24-2010, 08:37 PM         #2840
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestSide22 said:
was it worst? your intelligence level obviously isn't high enough for this show.
Aw. I typo and typed worst instead of worse, now my intelligence isn't high enough for a lame series. Great point! You're very open minded.

That's funny coming from some fat n*gga who just plays video games all the time and asking for advice on BX how to lose weight.

Ricky Towel said:
the ending was great.
Seems like everyone is complaining or confused about it.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 05-24-2010 at 08:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago