LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #2801
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 WorldsStrangest said:
all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck.

swear to god this chick said i had the perfect d*ck last night. guess she wasnt lying because yall keep slobbing on it.

weak a.ss n*ggas.

Oh, and last night? How's that possible when you've been on BX posting for almost 24 hours without taking a break? Let's take a look, shall we?

You've been on here since YESTERDAY @ 3:45 and been posting non-stop.

Talk about someone not having much of a interesting social life. I take it you don't work, don't do anything productive with your life. I see why you're up in here posting like a idiot. I'd hate my life too if I were you.

It all makes sense now. I apologize for making fun of you. If I knew how sad your life was, I wouldn't have attacked you. I now feel sorry for you, homie.
 8 years ago '07        #2802
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
I have a question though...what exactly was the loophole that the MIB achieved by having Ben k!ll Jacob? Was it just getting someone else to do it? If that's the case why didn't he hire a f**king hit man like 1000 years ago?
 8 years ago '05        #2803
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 jagster said:
Here's my take on that. Like Christian explained the alt timeline was a purgatory created by the losties as a place where they could meet up and move on together. This is because, for them(all the people in the church), these were the most important people in their lives.

Although Ben also felt like the losties were important, to him the single most important person is Alex who was not in the church, thus he decided to stay behind to either live in purg. with her or even awaken her so they could move on together.

Richard on the other hand could honestly give two s**ts about these people. They were just random people on an island who he was helping to get off said island. So it would not make sense for him to be in their purgatory. Instead I feel like he would be in a purgatory where his wife was also present as she was the most important person in his life.

Miles is probably the same way. He most likely found someone else once he left island who he fell in love with and all that gooey s**t and realized that even though the island was important the losties were not the most significant people in his life. So he also had his own purgatory.

That's just how I make sense of it.
Thats the exact conclusion my brother conveyed to me last night or the phone and I agree wh0ore heartedly. Good post.
 8 years ago '05        #2804
space
space
 jagster said:
I have a question though...what exactly was the loophole that the MIB achieved by having Ben k!ll Jacob? Was it just getting someone else to do it? If that's the case why didn't he hire a f**king hit man like 1000 years ago?
Yes, that was the loophole. And he simply could not convince anyone to do it. He tried getting Richard to do it, Jacob talked him out of it. He did not have the means to convince somebody he was not evil until he finally got the ability to take the form of Lockes body, who was a figure that everybody on the island trusted. With that body, and trust it demanded, he was able to manipulate Ben into believing it was his job to k!ll Jacob.
 8 years ago '05        #2805
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
Oh, and last night? How's that possible when you've been on BX posting for almost 24 hours without taking a break? Let's take a look, shall we?

You've been on here since YESTERDAY @ 3:45 and been posting non-stop.

Talk about someone not having much of a interesting social life. I take it you don't work, don't do anything productive with your life. I see why you're up in here posting like a idiot. I'd hate my life too if I were you.

It all makes sense now. I apologize for making fun of you. If I knew how sad your life was, I wouldn't have attacked you. I now feel sorry for you, homie.
Just stop replying to him bro, hes useless.
 8 years ago '06        #2806
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
yea you woulda got me, but i run 3 blogs and with GoogleAdSense and other affilate programs. and we covered the s**t out of Lost yesturday .....soooooooooooo

yea. keep trying bro. whatever makes you feel better? hell if i was trying wrap my head around the plotholes and unanswered questions, id be mad too bro....

its ok, you dont have to force yourself to eat garbage....its ok bro *pats your head*

@ you covering up your pathetic excuse of a life by saying you run blogs and s**t. Damn, running blogs is some serious business, dawg! That just makes your life 100000x cooler.

Why would you be talking about Pretty Ricky f**king in elevators if you have blogs to take care of?

and that's still no excuse for someone to stay online for 24 hours non-stop. I've ran websites in my past and I still had time to have a social life. You're just a perfect example of a BX poster that has no life and cares way more about internet/blogs than the real life.

It's okay, "bro." We understand
 8 years ago '07        #2807
jagster 
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yes, that was the loophole. And he simply could not convince anyone to do it. He tried getting Richard to do it, Jacob talked him out of it. He did not have the means to convince somebody he was not evil until he finally got the ability to take the form of Lockes body, who was a figure that everybody on the island trusted. With that body, and trust it demanded, he was able to manipulate Ben into believing it was his job to k!ll Jacob.
Makes sense....thanks.
 8 years ago '07        #2808
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 jagster said:
remember MIB tried to convice richard i think it was to k!ll him before jacob spoke? hes been trying to get jacob k!lled for a minute but he could never convince anyone until bens snake a.ss
 8 years ago '06        #2809
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
*looks at the youtube address*

dawnofsuperheros?

I ain't even gonna go there.
 8 years ago '06        #2810
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
and the guy said i made my blog up??? f**k my browser been on 12 hours, the f**k im supposed to say

i couldnt have been afk.....naaaah, no way. not for a second :rolleyes:

(thanks for checking profile too, lets me know that you really about me )

I checked your profile cause you have over 2 thousand posts in under 5 months. I was thinking maybe there's something on here that important that I am missing.

Then I saw you talking about Pretty Ricky f**king in elevators, and noticed you haven't taken a break from this place since yesterday.

After that I couldn't resist.
 8 years ago '06        #2811
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
Anyways, I'd love to stay here and keep poking fun at you, but I got to log off here and go outside and get some s**t done. I've all ready been on here too much today. I'm sure you'll be on here for another 24 hours. Enjoy your posting, bro. Keep working on them blogs! That s**t is serrrriiiooouusssssss.

You know, outside where there is air and sun? You might have seen it before, a few times in your life.
 05-24-2010, 01:59 PM         #2812
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

wow that guy is an idiot.
 8 years ago '07        #2813
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 WorldsStrangest said:

bro i tweeted it, where were you

"im lying man f**k it im lyyying"
what are u sayin son?

u get no pus*y...stop actin like u do...dawn of superheroes? really? really my guy? you ole keepin toys in the box for years so u can stare at ur collection a.ss n*gga

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 05-24-2010 at 02:03 PM..
 05-24-2010, 02:03 PM         #2814
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even better that i can call someone an idiot without posting his name and he knows that he is actually the idiot
 8 years ago '06        #2815
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
why take a break. have you seen our site??? its f**king awesome now.

the f**k you do today?

personal attacks on a lost topic?? jesus christ, are you serious. k!ll yourselfs, all of you.

I've never heard of your site or seen it. As a web designer, I'm sure your site sucks anyway.

What have I done today? I have a job. You know, a place where you go and make money? I'm a Computer Systems Analysts. So I do more in a day than you do in a lifetime.

But you keep posting on them blogs all day, and make sure you keep up to date who Pretty Ricky is f**king today.
 8 years ago '05        #2816
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
n*gga posted his job like im supposed to give a f**k.

yea, never had one of those before....

haha....these dudes are sad.
Bro. This is getting out of hand. If you think the people replying to you are lesser beings then yourself then just exit out of the thread. We are here to discuss the show, not to throw insults back and forth to eachother. Just leave the thread, like you keep saying you are going to.
 8 years ago '07        #2817
jagster 
space
space
Wow this kid is seriously f**ked in the head...just quit while you're behind bud...you lost get over it.
 8 years ago '04        #2818
FOCUSED 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
I'm going to give my take on this in as few words as possible.

This show is about a class reunion of "Lost Souls" not "Lost People" who are finally reunited after their life trials.

The one thing common they all share is that their "souls" all bonded on the island either in the plane crash of Oceanic 815 or from the Dharma initiative.
 8 years ago '09        #2819
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
back to the actual topic of lost:

itd be sorta cool if they authorized people to start writing books.

in star trek and other s**t there are a tons of books telling stories of s**t that didnt happen on the show.

id read stories of some of what happened on the island with hugo as the protector. maybe some books on before jacob and mib were born, books involving jacob and richard but before the losties got there.

theres room for some cool stories.
 05-24-2010, 02:22 PM         #2820
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

still funny
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy