LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2781
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 -Phase One- said:
I haven't read through the last few pages, but has anyone discussed their opinions on why Ben didn't go into the church?

Was it because he wasn't allowed and was waiting for Hell? Or did he feel like he wasn't suppose to be in there? Maybe he was invited, but felt like after all he did, he didn't deserve it?
I think he either A. Felt bad about all the people he k!lled and lives he ruined and didn't feel he deserved it or B. He wanted to stay in purgatory and spend time with his daughter and baby mother.

Locke was special and he wasn't. So I'm a.ssuming he is saying he's bad and Locke is good. I don't know.
 8 years ago '07        #2782
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
the only question i got a problem with that they left unanswered was the islands powers and how it came to be that way...the time flashes and the fertility problems...they couldve easily explained it in the MIB Jacob episode but they f**ked that one up
 8 years ago '04        #2783
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,068 | Props total: 4417 4417
 Reppindaburghh said:
I agree with you to an extent. But Ben never lived that life as a teacher. That was just a blockade he subconsciously put up to convince himself he was never a bad person and never died. Same with Sawyer picturing himself as a cop, jack picturing himself with a son, etc. those were all blockades to trick themselves into believing they didnt die. That is, in a sense, what purgatory is. People refusing to believe they died. So they have to be made aware that they died in order to move on.
god damn you just f**ked with my understanding of what i watched last night

i was still going with the a.ssumption that flash sideways world was real had the island been blown up in 77
 8 years ago '05        #2784
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 INF4MOUS said:
the only question i got a problem with that they left unanswered was the islands powers and how it came to be that way...the time flashes and the fertility problems...they couldve easily explained it in the MIB Jacob episode but they f**ked that one up
I know what you mean but they would have needed about an entire season to fully explain the islands mythology. I mean if they half-assed it and gave you a brief description of what the island exactly was I think you'd be even more pissed then if they did what they did here. The only way everyone would have been satisfied when it comes to the islands mythology is if they devoted an entire season to it. And that would have been pretty hard seeing as how it could not have really included any of the original cast members.
 8 years ago '04        #2785
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,068 | Props total: 4417 4417
did anyone youtube the alternate ending from kimmel last night his show is so garbage i could only get through 10 minutes of it
 8 years ago '05        #2786
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
god damn you just f**ked with my understanding of what i watched last night

i was still going with the a.ssumption that flash sideways world was real had the island been blown up in 77
No the "flash-sideways" was purgatory. It was not an alternate-timeline. That was the twist. Thats why the episode was so f**king brilliant, in my opinion.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-24-2010 at 01:18 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2787
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
My question is where the f**k were Richard and Miles. Like wtf.
 8 years ago '09        #2788
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Reppindaburghh said:
No the island was purgatory. It was not an alternate-timeline. That was the twist. Thats why the episode was so f**king brilliant, in my opinion.
i dont think you meant to type that the island was purgatory.
 8 years ago '06        #2789
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 WorldsStrangest said:

SHUT. THE f**k. UP.

wow @ people accepting this bulls**t.......

i know im right because i only get attacked but no answers.

and its the funniest. you guys say nothing but probably and maybe and use our imagination......but IM the one whos wrong

lmao...i love it tho....

see you on the other side..........
hahahahahah

What's funny is, you are getting answers. You're just too ignorant to accept them. It's not our fault you have a low IQ and can't comprehend what we are saying.
 8 years ago '04        #2790
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
Reppindaburgh, I'm shocked that many people couldn't comprehend the show and last night's episode. A lot of stuff seemed pretty straight forward. There was a few things that you had to figure out on your own but I thought by the end of the episode everyone would be like "oooooooh that's what is going on..."
 05-24-2010, 01:17 PM         #2791
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just ignore worldsretardest ... dude is smoking crack or something...

he keeps saying he's done with this thread and keeps posting..
 8 years ago '05        #2792
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
i dont think you meant to type that the island was purgatory.
Wow, your right. Good job catching that. Glad you knew what I meant.
 8 years ago '05        #2793
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Reppindaburgh, I'm shocked that many people couldn't comprehend the show and last night's episode. A lot of stuff seemed pretty straight forward. There was a few things that you had to figure out on your own but I thought by the end of the episode everyone would be like "oooooooh that's what is going on..."
I agree. I'm amazed so many people are having a hard time wrapping there heads around the episode.
 8 years ago '06        #2794
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 unkoricky said:
just ignore worldsretardest ... dude is smoking crack or something...

he keeps saying he's done with this thread and keeps posting..

He'll be back with some more bulls**t.

What do you expect tho? Someone who has been here for almost 5 months and already has over 2 thousand posts?

God damn.
 8 years ago '06        #2795
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck. all on my d*ck.

swear to god this chick said i had the perfect d*ck last night. guess she wasnt lying because yall eep slobbing on it.

weak a.ss n*ggas.

Thanks for proving my point.
 05-24-2010, 01:28 PM         #2796
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
because of f**got a.ss n*ggas like you that wont get off my d*ck you f**king queer?? who the f**k are you, get my name of ya mouth and ill dip, i been done.

dont mention my name b**ch.

i poke holes in you weak n*ggas theories. dont be mad. accept it.
oh billy im so scared...
 8 years ago '09        #2797
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
somebody desperately needs to:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #2798
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
 Santoro said:
My question is where the f**k were Richard and Miles. Like wtf.
Here's my take on that. Like Christian explained the alt timeline was a purgatory created by the losties as a place where they could meet up and move on together. This is because, for them(all the people in the church), these were the most important people in their lives.

Although Ben also felt like the losties were important, to him the single most important person is Alex who was not in the church, thus he decided to stay behind to either live in purg. with her or even awaken her so they could move on together.

Richard on the other hand could honestly give two s**ts about these people. They were just random people on an island who he was helping to get off said island. So it would not make sense for him to be in their purgatory. Instead I feel like he would be in a purgatory where his wife was also present as she was the most important person in his life.

Miles is probably the same way. He most likely found someone else once he left island who he fell in love with and all that gooey s**t and realized that even though the island was important the losties were not the most significant people in his life. So he also had his own purgatory.

That's just how I make sense of it.
 8 years ago '04        #2799
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I agree. I'm amazed so many people are having a hard time wrapping there heads around the episode.
or even the series. There are plenty of things that were unexplained but that was the fun part of Lost.
 8 years ago '04        #2800
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
somebody desperately needs to:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago