most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #261
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
anyone knwo what language jackie chan was speaking at the temple?
 8 years ago '04        #262
myxover 
space
space
$877 | Props total: 166 166
 jay964 said:
you f**king serious with this s**t? real original calling any asian jackie chan. surprised there was no ecko for the obligatory black man to be k!lled a**hole. dudes japanese to answer ur ignorant question.
 8 years ago '04        #263
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
 jay964 said:
^ idk but i was about to comment on that,there has to be a reason y they kept showing jin at the airport not wanting to speak english and that asian dude in the temple not wanting to speak english. There has to be a connection? related?

also i think that im kinda thinkin the losties on the plane are aware of what happened on the island. Charlie wanting to k!ll himself saying he was supposed to die.

We dont know what time they are in on the island

maybe the bomb was transported to another time
 02-03-2010, 12:16 PM         #264
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Show is cool for what it is (addicting hollywood tv show with some cheesy s**t), but its not the best show ever, not even close. Good writing, good sound editing and godo setting.. but some of the acting, the cheesy love crap and the whole smoke thing is silly imo.

Id still rather watch = OZ, Curb Your Enthusioasm, The Wire, Deadwood, Six Feet Under, Sopranos, Sons Of Anarchy and Carnivale

Just an honest opinion, its a good show but not the best ever or masterpeice imo.

As far as tonights episode? It was a good start to new season imo. 7.5/10

Dont take this as hate.. its just an hones topinion from someone who has seen all the episodes.
IMO the writing is better then 90% of what you listed, its no a dur brain dead show like a 24 it actually takes a semi intelligent person to understand everything
 02-03-2010, 12:16 PM         #265
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did charlie die on the island because he was supposed to die on the plane?
 8 years ago '04        #266
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 class01 said:
^ idk but i was about to comment on that,there has to be a reason y they kept showing jin at the airport not wanting to speak english and that asian dude in the temple not wanting to speak english. There has to be a connection? related?

also i think that im kinda thinkin the losties on the plane are aware of what happened on the island. Charlie wanting to k!ll himself saying he was supposed to die.

the reason he wasnt speaking english is because he doesnt know english he learned english while on the island everything that was happening that wasnt on the island took place in 2004
 02-03-2010, 12:27 PM         #267
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay964 said:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #268
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 MosDefinition said:
the reason he wasnt speaking english is because he doesnt know english he learned english while on the island everything that was happening that wasnt on the island took place in 2004

Thank you, I was just about to say that. People reaching too far on certain things, making it more complicated than it already is.
 8 years ago '06        #269
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 myxover said:
you f**king serious with this s**t? real original calling any asian jackie chan. surprised there was no ecko for the obligatory black man to be k!lled a**hole. dudes japanese to answer ur ignorant question.
You must be asian .......
 8 years ago '04        #270
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
 -Phase One- said:
Thank you, I was just about to say that. People reaching too far on certain things, making it more complicated than it already is.
lolsorry man,s**t is just driving me crazy. im up in here brainstormin n s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #271
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 class01 said:

We know they are in the present day because the hatch that Desmond blew up in current time is still blown up in the timeline they are in. So they ARE in 2007, not 1977, or any other time.

The 2004 timeline, Charlie didnt want to k!ll himself, he was trying to swallow his Heroine because the attendants were chasing him when he went into the bathroom if you remember the premiere episode of season 1. He choked on it and nearly died. He said to Jack "I was supposed to die" because now hes gonna be in prison for quite some time because of the heroine that Jack ripped out of his throat.

Not that complicated.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 02-03-2010 at 01:36 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #272
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
I'm calling it right now. Sayid is NOT Jacob. The alternate realities are like an after life. You must die to revert to your other life. Sayid will start recollecting what we're seeing in the alternate universe.
 8 years ago '06        #273
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 class01 said:
lolsorry man,s**t is just driving me crazy. im up in here brainstormin n s**t.

Nah, I wasn't talking about you. I should have explained better.
 8 years ago '06        #274
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
I'm calling it right now. Sayid is NOT Jacob. The alternate realities are like an after life. You must die to revert to your other life. Sayid will start recollecting what we're seeing in the alternate universe.
If Sayid is really Sayid himself, wouldn't he be spitting up water?

It's kind of like, we woke up from a nap, confused. Like something took over his body. And his voice didn't sound the same as it use to. Coincidence? Or was it like that to confuse people, like myself.
 8 years ago '05        #275
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
sticking with my prediction that Sayid has been taken over by Jacob.
Jacob had put all those names in the cross thing then gave Hurley the the guitar.
Jacob knew he was going to get k!lled and needed Sayid to be taken to that water.
Also explains why Jacob just let Ben k!ll him.. all part of the master plan!

i do have a feeling that Jacob will end up being the bad guy tho, Lost likes f**kin with us like that..
 8 years ago '06        #276
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
sticking with my prediction that Sayid has been taken over by Jacob.
Jacob had put all those names in the cross thing then gave Hurley the the guitar.
Jacob knew he was going to get k!lled and needed Sayid to be taken to that water.
Also explains why Jacob just let Ben k!ll him.. all part of the master plan!

i do have a feeling that Jacob will end up being the bad guy tho, Lost likes f**kin with us like that..

I agree. Especially when fake Locke tells the people "I'm very disappointed in you" which could mean, they took sides with the wrong guy / the bad one.

I just don't really understand why the others flipped out when they learned Jacob died. They were trying to keep "him" out as in the smoke monster / fake Locke, but I thought he was the security system for the temple?

And when they said "if your friend dies then we're all in trouble". Could the smoke monster/MIB take over Sayid's body? Could the smoke monster take over 2 bodies at the same time? I doubt it, but who knows.

All of these questions, the main ones I want to know answers to is who is Richard? I can't wait til his episode airs.
 8 years ago '05        #277
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
 -Phase One- said:

All of these questions, the main ones I want to know answers to is who is Richard? I can't wait til his episode airs.
when smoke Locke said it was nice to see Richard out of his chains, i immediately thought that richard was a prisoner on the black rock and somehow was set free by Jacob to help him somehow??
 8 years ago '06        #278
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
when smoke Locke said it was nice to see Richard out of his chains, i immediately thought that richard was a prisoner on the black rock and somehow was set free by Jacob to help him somehow??
Yeah, I figured he was a prisoner, too. I was like when Richard said "you?" and now I can't wait to see how they know each other. Apparently they weren't friends from before considering how Richard was surprised and scared.
 8 years ago '08        #279
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 BlaznHizzle said:
I think chains meant being Jacob's biitch. Kind of how smokey told them dudes with guns that they are free now that jacob is dead.
 8 years ago '05        #280
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
I think chains meant being Jacob's biitch. Kind of how smokey told them dudes with guns that they are free now that jacob is dead.
could be, but im hoping he was an actual prisoner on the black rock, it'd be more interesting..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy