Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2761
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Chief Dee said:
If it is true that the island is purgatory, then Jacob chose the candidates because he needed them to reach heaven. His purposes would have been to guide other souls to the island, and eventually find the soul to replace him so that he could pass on. Guiding these lost souls would probably serve as the good deeds he needed to escape purgatory. Jacob once said that all of the Candidates were loners, then he said said that just like how they were loners, he also was a loner. So Jacob is similar to the Lost Candidates. Infact, when his fake mother k!lled his real mother, she took Jacob and MIB so that they could be candidates. So there have been many "Jacobs", all passing the torch and guiding candidates.

Now this only works if we a.ssume that the island is indeed purgatory. Im 50/50 on this, because the island was definitely a real island. It doesnt appear that Jacob and the MIB are also dead souls. Because we saw them born on the island, plus they grow and matured from boys to men on the island. Some people say that Jacob may not have even been real. I doubt this, because that would mean Jack and Hurley arent real either since they replaced Jacob. I believe the island was a real place on earth. If it were purgatory, it would have been a real island with souls roaming it.

because his ascension into the afterlife was tied on helping the strangers from Oceanic.

THE ISLAND WAS NOT PURGATORY. This much is CLEAR. Come on man....
 8 years ago '09        #2762
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #2763
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Ricky Towel said:

[pic - click to view]

@ the last line.
 8 years ago '04        #2764
carloshoopla 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 208 208
 -Phase One- said:
I haven't read through the last few pages, but has anyone discussed their opinions on why Ben didn't go into the church?

Was it because he wasn't allowed and was waiting for Hell? Or did he feel like he wasn't suppose to be in there? Maybe he was invited, but felt like after all he did, he didn't deserve it?
I think that Ben still "wasnt ready" to cross over and still needed to prove himself to get into heaven.
 8 years ago '04        #2765
Nycryda 
space
space
space
$684 | Props total: 1 1
the whole theory of protecting the island was stupid to me... wat were they protecting it from... if u went down there u would die... it seemed like only desmond could go down there (cuz he was special or sumthin idk)... so if an average person couldnt go down there wat were they protecting it from all this time... they shoulda just let the island be and everything woulda be fine.. right??
 8 years ago '09        #2766
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
I haven't read through the last few pages, but has anyone discussed their opinions on why Ben didn't go into the church?

Was it because he wasn't allowed and was waiting for Hell? Or did he feel like he wasn't suppose to be in there? Maybe he was invited, but felt like after all he did, he didn't deserve it?
my opinion, im sure me being catholic has to do with it. is that he wasnt ready yet, and he had more "penance" to do.

doing the right thing for his "daughter" and rousseau will be part of his penance and he will someday move on with them.
 8 years ago '05        #2767
space
space
 -Phase One- said:

Talked with my brother about this last night. He just was not ready to "let go" yet, you'd have to a.ssume. You could a.ssume he is destined for hell, but he did take on the Richard role to Hugos Jacob at the end of the episode so he may have done a ton of good after that scene ended with him and Hugo on the island. They may have protected the island for hundreds of years. So he very well may have redeemed himself. And he got Lockes forgiveness at the end to. So I think he was welcome in there with the rest of them, he just chose not to go YET. He was not ready to go the same way Anna Lucia was not ready to go. (Desmond told Hurley, "Shes not ready yet." when asked if she was coming with them.) Thats my take on the Ben situation.
 8 years ago '05        #2768
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
@ the last line.
 8 years ago '05        #2769
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:

SHUT. THE f**k. UP.

wow @ people accepting this bulls**t.......

i know im right because i only get attacked but no answers.

and its the funniest. you guys say nothing but probably and maybe and use our imagination......but IM the one whos wrong

lmao...i love it tho....

see you on the other side..........
hahahahahah

I vote we all just ignore this guys posts from here on out.
 8 years ago '05        #2770
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
^^^ this dude is just trolling now, I refuse to believe anyone is that stupid

EDIT: Thats directed at worldstrangest
 8 years ago '07        #2771
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 WorldsStrangest said:
"We dont know how they died, but they just did and you should accept it."

the f**k is wrong with u son? who cares how they died? whats the difference? how does that s**t effect the shows outcome? jacks father said it plain as day "some died before some died after"...what is hard to understand

u the type of dude that needs everything spoon fed to him...ur watchin the wrong show
 05-24-2010, 12:46 PM         #2772
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the most overrated shows of all-time.
 8 years ago '07        #2773
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 WorldsStrangest said:
Lost fans: "I don't need to explain it to you! thats just what happened....well, i dont kow what hapepned, but you better rewatch it again cuz all there, even tho.....well that part isnt but....um...wait....thats what happened!""

stop posting.
 8 years ago '05        #2774
space
space
 Nycryda said:
the whole theory of protecting the island was stupid to me... wat were they protecting it from... if u went down there u would die... it seemed like only desmond could go down there (cuz he was special or sumthin idk)... so if an average person couldnt go down there wat were they protecting it from all this time... they shoulda just let the island be and everything woulda be fine.. right??
I understand your confusion and heres the best way I can attempt to answer it.

Back when Jacob/MIB were kids, those men that his mother told them to stay away from were there to find that light and f**k with it. If they would have "uncorked" the island, the world as we know it would have ended (Unless they put the "cork" back in, as Jack did in this episode.). So Jacobs mother was on the island to keep those men from "uncorking" the island. The Dharma initiative was doing the exact same thing, they were f**king with the island and could have potentially "uncorked" the island, which is what Jacob was now there to stop them from doing, by relaying messages through Richard to Ben and the others. How those men when Jacob/Mib were kids and how the Dharma initiative knew about the island is up for debate.

The whole MIB turning to smoke thing was because his dead body floated into that water. You could argue that because MIB was dead while Jack was down there, if he would have died in that water he may have become a smoke monster, but it was shown that he made it out of there alive and got away from it before dieing. But I do think that when Desmond first goes down there and sees two corpses (bones, at this point.), or maybe more, but I definetly saw at least two, that signifies that the smoke monster has been released at least two times. If Jack/Desmond would have died down there, then perhaps he'd be released again, but they did not die down there. So Hugo/Bens job is to protect the island from people that will come there ala dharma initiative/group of guys when Jacob/MIB were kids from comming to the island and "uncorking" it. When the time is right, and the island is inhabited by new groups of people, Hugo will pass off his powers to somebody else.

Just for the record though, while never aging and living until somebody physically murders you over potentially hundreds of years would be f**king GREAT, being stuck on that island just waiting for visitors to find there way there would be BORING AS f**k. Just sayin...thats a s**tty way to spend hundreds of years.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-24-2010 at 12:52 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #2775
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
sucked. im lowering my rating for the finale and and gonna talk to some people that arent 15 years old and copy and paste all their theories from other blogs.

peeeeeeeeace

[pic - click to view]

edit: im pretty sure im gonna get sneak attacked by some bum tho....
i havent copied one f**kin thing. in fact im ip banned from lost-forums.

and i imagine im older than you.

you said it all when you said you would have liked 80s movies style ending with freeze frame and on screen text spelling out exactly what happened to the characters after the show ended.

Last edited by Ricky Towel; 05-24-2010 at 12:52 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #2776
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 -Phase One- said:

i look at it like this teacher ben linus and island ben linus

teacher linus lived a good life and was a good person now imagine if after having lived a good life where you were nice to everyone then remebering another life where you murdered your father and a whole bunch of other people all for some power

even after redeeming himself as a "good number 2" he still couldnt reconcile all the stuff he'd done and all the people he k!lled thats why he chose to stay in limbo
 8 years ago '05        #2777
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
stop posting.
We are ignoring him bro, stop replying to him.
 8 years ago '05        #2778
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
i look at it like this teacher ben linus and island ben linus

teacher linus lived a good life and was a good person now imagine if after having lived a good life where you were nice to everyone then remebering another life where you murdered your father and a whole bunch of other people all for some power

even after redeeming himself as a "good number 2" he still couldnt reconcile all the stuff he'd done and all the people he k!lled thats why he chose to stay in limbo
I agree with you to an extent. But Ben never lived that life as a teacher. That was just a blockade he subconsciously put up to convince himself he was never a bad person and never died. Same with Sawyer picturing himself as a cop, jack picturing himself with a son, etc. those were all blockades to trick themselves into believing they didnt die. That is, in a sense, what purgatory is. People refusing to believe they died. So they have to be made aware that they died in order to move on.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-24-2010 at 12:57 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #2779
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
exactly. thats what they been trying to do for 6 years is explain what happened. and your just gonna settle for that?

come even the diehards @ dont even know what to do with the ending but you guys have all the answers...

"ok"

wheres walt??

how did kate die again?

sawyer died??? when did that happen??

what does the island mean again??

hmm

"ok"
here you go dude:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #2780
space
space

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy