LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-24-2010, 03:00 AM         #2681
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All Lost fans trying to explain how Kate died and ended up in the church before Jack.

"Um, she probably died after she probably left the island, and probably came back to the island, but i think she didnt come back to the island, and probably died as an old woman or probably died sometime during she left the island, but she probbaly didnt die there. I think."

8 years ago '98        #2682
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
 WorldsStrangest said:
All Lost fans trying to explain how Kate died and ended up in the church before Jack.

"Um, she probably died after she probably left the island, and probably came back to the island, but i think she didnt come back to the island, and probably died as an old woman or probably died sometime during she left the island, but she probbaly didnt die there. I think."

lmao...
 05-24-2010, 03:07 AM         #2683
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
lmao...
watch now now..."everybody disagreeing with me, everybody disagreeing!!" they gon come thru and check ya grammar son!

real lost fans know what it is
 8 years ago '07        #2684
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 WorldsStrangest said:

Just because they walked in before Jack doesn't mean they died before/after him. They all had to be dead to be in the ALT time line. Time wasn't an issue there, as jacks dad said, they are ALL dead from first episode of this season in that ALT time line we saw. Jack was just the last to see what had really happened. Only thing I was let down by was the non explanation of the island as a whole. Other than that, It was great.
 05-24-2010, 03:12 AM         #2685
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Just because they walked in before Jack doesn't mean they died before/after him. They all had to be dead to be in the ALT time line. Time wasn't an issue there, as jacks dad said, they are ALL dead from first episode of this season in that ALT time line we saw. Jack was just the last to see what had really happened. Only thing I was let down by was the non explanation of the island as a whole. Other than that, It was great.
So basicially you're saying everybody that was in the church died at some point. But we dont know when they all died. particularly Kate!

ok. and thanks for agreeing with me then.

oH and Jack died at Season 1, again, another thing i said!!!

wow!!

we are really smart huh!

holla at chaaaa boooooooooooooooooooooiii
 8 years ago '98        #2686
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Yeah, it didn't matter who appeared to be there first or last, since time was irrelevant where they were at - as mentioned by Jacks dad.
 05-24-2010, 03:15 AM         #2687
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
that's what most Lost fans were expecting, maybe not everything but something, instead they gave viewers who watched for six years, some cookie cutter, emotional ending because they couldn't explain the s**t. They got away with it too judging by some responses
 8 years ago '07        #2688
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
So basicially you're saying everybody that was in the church died at some point. But we dont know when they all died. particularly Kate!

ok. and thanks for agreeing with me then.

oH and Jack died at Season 1, again, another thing i said!!!

wow!!

we are really smart huh!

holla at chaaaa boooooooooooooooooooooiii
I'm not saying Jack died in the first episode either, I still think he died in this last episode. But yeah, Kate and them coulda died in the plane leaving the island, or 50 years later, as well as Hurley. It could have been hundreds of years for him.
 8 years ago '07        #2689
space
space
 antdog said:
that's what most Lost fans were expecting, maybe not everything but something, instead they gave viewers who watched for six years, some cookie cutter, emotional ending because they couldn't explain the s**t. They got away with it too judging by some responses

Yeah, I was waiting the whole time like...so...what is the island exactly, and nothing.
 8 years ago '05        #2690
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 749 749
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
I'm not saying Jack died in the first episode either, I still think he died in this last episode. But yeah, Kate and them coulda died in the plane leaving the island, or 50 years later, as well as Hurley. It could have been hundreds of years for him.
^This. When jack is talking to his dad he asks him if everyone in the church is dead and he basically says "yes, some people died before you and some died long after "
 05-24-2010, 03:22 AM         #2691
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Yeah, I was waiting the whole time like...so...what is the island exactly, and nothing.
purgatory for everybody. they all died in the crash and experienced thier deaths differently until they moved on and made it to the church.

speculation. and im probably wrong but i will find out in the upcoming weeks im sure.
 8 years ago '06        #2692
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
An explanation of the Island should have been done that was probably the main question that everyone had.
 8 years ago '07        #2693
space
space
It doesn't really make any sense to say the Island was purgatory, seeing how people were there way before, people being born onto the island, leaving, and such. This is where they messed up, they focused way too much on them dieing and all, and left out the whole Island, which was the whole show. Completely left out the MAIN story of the show. Everyone wanted to know why, maybe not give us answers for every why we had, but at least some. Instead they gave us Smokey going down like a b**ch, then...everyone's dead, YAY!
 8 years ago '04        #2694
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
wow.. jus got done watching it... amazing. I could care less about the island... it was always about the characters...the questions are irrelevent... whats left to explain.. hurley took over wit ben as his number two... desmond new he was dead... he jus a.ssumed it was gona happen when he moved the rock.... even tho that whole entire set down there was sick as f**k even jack lauffing with the water pourin all over him...

Last edited by Propel Water; 05-24-2010 at 03:30 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #2695
space
space
 Propel Water said:
wow.. jus got done watching it... amazing. I could care less about the island... it was always about the characters...the questions are irrelevent... whats left to explain.. hurley took over wit ben as his number two... desmond new he was dead... he jus a.ssumed it was gona happen when he moved the rock.... even tho that whole entire set down there was sick as f**k even jack lauffing with the water pourin all over him...
The whole reason we cared about the characters is because they were on the island..
 05-24-2010, 03:40 AM         #2696
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
The whole reason we cared about the characters is because they were on the island..
all the writers did was put together random ideas and base the story on viewer reactions

it was all an elaborate illusion

after season 2 the show reminded me of those people that talk in riddles because they have nothing interesting to say
 05-24-2010, 03:43 AM         #2697
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
It doesn't really make any sense to say the Island was purgatory, seeing how people were there way before, people being born onto the island, leaving, and such. This is where they messed up, they focused way too much on them dieing and all, and left out the whole Island, which was the whole show. Completely left out the MAIN story of the show. Everyone wanted to know why, maybe not give us answers for every why we had, but at least some. Instead they gave us Smokey going down like a b**ch, then...everyone's dead, YAY!
the island is mysterious. the island is powerful. the island is all healing.....remember

what was the significance???

10 minutes later... Lost fan: the significance was the island is really real....

....but its not.

now we're kidding the island is real, its just not important anymore. DVD comes August 24th go buy it.

8 years ago '07        #2698
space
space
The whole reason why I didn't like the ending, cause we still have no idea about anything with the Island.
 8 years ago '08        #2699
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
IMM KINDA DISSAPOINTED...THEY DIDNT EXPLAIN s**t......
 8 years ago '04        #2700
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
so its a f**king island... end of story.. egyption mythology and lore built the island along with its gods and blah blah blah... who the f**k cares... yes it wuld of been nice to no.. but wuld it have had any effect on the story? no, bc no characters were involved in the beginnings of the island.... no jacob no esau...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now