LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-24-2010, 02:36 AM         #2661
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Totally disagree with you about nobody giving a s**t about them. Considering I DID give a s**t about them. I thought a few of them were pointless at the time, but now realizing it was purgatory it all makes sense. You say they were a waste of time, but that whole alt-reality played into the VERY LAST SCENE of the show. So your saying they should have just ended the show the way they ended it without showing us everyone touching each other in the alt-timeline? That would not make sense. Or are you saying they should have ended it entirely different? If so, then ok, whatever, I feel you (and disagree with you), but they did decide to end it this way so the flash-sideways were totally necessary. Not totally sure what your complaining about.
Im saying that even though it did play into the last scene of the show, it wasn't at all necessary in the grand scheme of things because the ALT reality depended on the Island reality to conclude, the island reality, the one we all know and have loved for six years did not remotely need the sideways flashes to tell the story of the island and the survivors. All of the survivors and their lives were established in the five seasons prior to the final one. Why try to re-establish the same characters in an alternate timeline? If they had legitimately, physically, merged the two time lines, then i would see a point. Up to this point, the flashbacks/forwards have all told a story and had a purpose that was important in establishing the islands mythos and the story of those people. I think a number of things could have been done differently, but i respect the writers for doing it the way they did, i just think the island itself and the story that unfolded on the island deserved much more screen time, if not all the screen time, this season.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 05-24-2010 at 02:39 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #2662
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 WorldsStrangest said:
EXACTLY. It's all speculation, MOST OF WHICH could have been avioded with a proper ending. But then you got others who wanna copy and paste messages from Lost fan boards and quote it as gospel/canon.
Nothing I have ever posted in this thread (Other then one girls comedic facebook post) has been copy and pasted. In fact, on two occasions my exact posts have been copy and pasted and altered slightly to sound unique in this very thread. You are just a complete moron, as was evidenced by the past few pages of this thread.
 05-24-2010, 02:36 AM         #2663
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Ricky Towel;16031298]oh my god youre so fired up.

not everything has to be spelled out for me to enjoy it.

what you want the show to also continue for the rest of their lives?

or have some neat 80s movie montage with freeze frames and onscreen text saying like "james 'sawyer' ford lived in kentucky until he died at the age of 72 from heart disease"[/QUOTE]

yes.

yes.

yes.

Yup.
 8 years ago '09        #2664
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
[quote=WorldsStrangest;16031309]
 Ricky Towel said:
oh my god youre so fired up.

not everything has to be spelled out for me to enjoy it.

what you want the show to also continue for the rest of their lives?

or have some neat 80s movie montage with freeze frames and onscreen text saying like "james 'sawyer' ford lived in kentucky until he died at the age of 72 from heart disease"[/QUOTE]

yes.

yes.

yes.

Yup.
hahahah alright then man.
 05-24-2010, 02:38 AM         #2665
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
......I give up.....did you not just watch the past six seasons of people dieing?
So if i were to pull out the Oceanic 815 flight list and asked you how, when and where each individual died, one by one, you would be able to answer without saying " i think" or "probably"...

right??
 05-24-2010, 02:40 AM         #2666
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Nothing I have ever posted in this thread (Other then one girls comedic facebook post) has been copy and pasted. In fact, on two occasions my exact posts have been copy and pasted and altered slightly to sound unique in this very thread. You are just a complete moron, as was evidenced by the past few pages of this thread.
admit youre a d*ck and you have nothing more than the theories speculated by the same lost fans in this very thread......
 8 years ago '05        #2667
space
space
 modalee81 said:
EXACTLY what reppingdaburgh has done throughout this entire thread. He thinks hes one of the writers and that whatever his theory is is the correct one.
...exactly what I have done? I have never, EVER taken anybodies idea and fronted it as my own. I dont think i'm one of the writers, and there are plenty of things I will tell you I do not understand about the show. But the things the guy you are backing up is citing, are just plain stupid and embarrassing ideas. Go lay down somewhere modalee.
 05-24-2010, 02:41 AM         #2668
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
So if i were to pull out the Oceanic 815 flight list and asked you how, when and where each individual died, one by one, you would be able to answer without saying " i think" or "probably"...

right??
i dont think thats necessary though, although i wish they would have given proper deaths to all the people. there have been so many probablys that its not really an issue anymore.
 8 years ago '05        #2669
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
you sound like such a f**king kid. "im right your wrong"

ok. im done here.

keep reaching for the stars f**ker.
I'm the kid while your grammar is that of a 16 year old and nearly everyone in this thread is laughing at you and your ridiculous ideas.
 05-24-2010, 02:43 AM         #2670
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
i dont think thats necessary though, although i wish they would have given proper deaths to all the people. there have been so many probablys that its not really an issue anymore.
exactly. YOU DONT KNOW.

pow. im gone now.
 05-24-2010, 02:44 AM         #2671
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm the kid while your grammar is that of a 16 year old and nearly everyone in this thread is laughing at you and your ridiculous ideas.
who, its just you, and then ricky towel trying to piece his theories together, who are these people that are disagreeing?!?!? how can we be wrong on speculation?? its just you man. everyybody with some damn sense is still trying to piece together what really happened. deal with it.
 8 years ago '06        #2672
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
ok enough with this arguing about whos theory is right because really who gives a f**k.

what is everyones rating on the finale on scale out of 10?

Id give it a 7/10. Would have been a 10/10 until that last 10 minutes with the bombshell
 05-24-2010, 02:46 AM         #2673
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
ok enough with this arguing about whos theory is right because really who gives a f**k.

Id give it a 7/10. Would have been a 10/10 until that last 10 minutes with the bombshell
8/10 for me
 8 years ago '07        #2674
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
9/10 for me.
 8 years ago '98        #2675
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3577 3577
I only watched the first episode, and just watched the finale. Definitely a moving final episode, but this coming from someone who didnt follow the series for the whole 6 years.
 05-24-2010, 02:50 AM         #2676
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:

8/10

its like a new nas or jay-z album, light years ahead of the competition but fails to live up to the hype or expectations of their own peak years.
 8 years ago '05        #2677
space
space
 modalee81 said:

I thought the last 5 minutes was tied for the best part of the episode (Tied with the epic Jack vs Locke f!ght) (I know it seems like I am just trying to disagree for the sake of disagreeing with this response, but i'm bein serious. ). I rate the episode a 9/10.

I got no beef with you Modalee, even though you came at me a couple times these past few pages. The guy your backing up is a complete moron, but I can understand you getting annoyed with me. I was just simply replying to that a**hole.
 8 years ago '05        #2678
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3247 3247
One person that I didn't see in the church that maybe should have been there was Libby..I mean she was in the alt. timeline right?

The ending was pretty good though..no complaints about the show..I don't think it's the best series ever like people are saying but easily a great show and a fitting ending.
 05-24-2010, 02:56 AM         #2679
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I thought the last 5 minutes was tied for the best part of the episode (Tied with the epic Jack vs Locke f!ght) (I know it seems like I am just trying to disagree for the sake of disagreeing with this response, but i'm bein serious. ). I rate the episode a 9/10.

I got no beef with you Modalee, even though you came at me a couple times these past few pages. The guy your backing up is a complete moron, but I can understand you getting annoyed with me. I was just simply replying to that a**hole.
see how i can tell your a kid. you cant even bring any explainations, youre just nodding your head to whatever theory fits yours.

you slow. majority of americans put bush in office twice, so, yay majority rules.

maaaaaan.

but you take speculation as story canon. you fail bro, you fail.
 05-24-2010, 02:58 AM         #2680
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this island wasnt purgatory, they really were there, christian shepard said that there was no feel of time in the church or wherever they were so even tho they all died at different times they were always there together

idk i understand 100 percent but cant really explain it well
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy