LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #2641
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
 Reppindaburghh said:
You could tell even Jack disagreed with that theory. He said. "Yeah...um...thats possible." Thats not what happened.

Daniel Faraday-"Whatever happened, happened."

Everything we saw happen is exactly what really happened. Flash-sideways was purgatory.

It is blowing my mind that you guys do not understand this.....
seriously stop acting like you wrote the show and know exactly what happened with the ending. Everything is speculation at this point and will be until the writers come right out and say what exactly happened.
 05-24-2010, 02:23 AM         #2642
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
when he woke up on the island he did just that, he woke up on the island.

and then later on he died on the island.

why is it bs that they had him die in the one of the most iconic shots of the show?

either your comprehension skills suck or you are at this point just trying to hate.

so, how did everybody ELSE die on the island, if they all met up again in heaven/that chruch?!?!
 8 years ago '09        #2643
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
In the actual show? No, it wasn't discussed. And people speculated many things over the years. The flashsideways' were not there because they had been planned by the writers, i don't believe for a second that the flashsideways' had a direction that mattered. They started off as something that we thought was a world where Jacob never helped the Losties (as you yourself said weeks ago), and subsequently most were thinking that it was "fate" that they would unite, even without the island. There was no point to the flashsideways. They were introduced for this Season and were awkwardly placed in a Season that deserved much more focus on the original story of the island, not purgatory that I honestly felt nothing for. I did not care for most of the scenes that took place in the alternate timeline. What was the point of having an episode where Jack tries to connect with his son if it was just purgatory anyways? That's what doesn't make sense to me. They tried to build new characters from existing ones in a reality that I think no one honestly really gave a s**t about to begin with.
in my opinion it was father issues he had as a result of his childhood with christian as his father that he needed to resolve before he could move on.
 8 years ago '05        #2644
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 stillers09 said:
I could see you having he wire in your top 3 or 4 but the simpsons and the office uk???? I dont recall any other show thats been debated as much as Lost correct me if im wrong that makes it the GOAT imo . Its definitely my top show ever and probably will be forever cause ive never been more into a show like i was with Lost.

I would of like to at least known about the Egyptians involvement with the island i think they should of explained it in the Jacob/MIB episode. I think they were there after the events of "Across the Sea" because of the art in the temple of Anubis and Smokey, and cause I dont think the stature of taweret existed in "Across the Sea". i a.ssumed the egyptians built it and they probably had something to do with the fertility problems on the island hence the statue of the egpytian fertility goddess. It sucks that we will probably never know the true origin of the island.
Finally something new to speak on.

I think when Desmond went to the light and you saw the 2 corpses laying there, that symbolized that at LEAST one other person before MIB was the smoke monster. So MIB happened after all that Egyptian s**t, so explaining it in the MIB/Jacob episode would not have made sense seeing as how they would have had no clue. Their mother may have been alive when all that went down, though. So while they could have explained it, it was not necessary.
 8 years ago '07        #2645
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
 WorldsStrangest said:
what the f**k is that?!!

HOW THE f**k DID EACH OF THE CHARACTERS DIE ON THE ISLAND THEN!?!?!

off screen deaths or some s**t?!?!?
I don't want to hate man but either you're trolling right now to get reactions or you fundamentally missed out on a major part of the show. I suggest you re-watch the last episode possibly even the whole damn serious.
 05-24-2010, 02:25 AM         #2646
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
seriously stop acting like you wrote the show and know exactly what happened with the ending. Everything is speculation at this point and will be until the writers come right out and say what exactly happened.
EXACTLY. It's all speculation, MOST OF WHICH could have been avioded with a proper ending. But then you got others who wanna copy and paste messages from Lost fan boards and quote it as gospel/canon.
 8 years ago '09        #2647
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
so, how did everybody ELSE die on the island, if they all met up again in heaven/that chruch?!?!
who?

locke died off the island when ben strangled him.

charlie died underwater after that dude threw the grenade and he drowned.

shannon got shot by ana lucia

sayid died in the sub

sawyer kate and claire probably died sometime after living out the rest of their lives off the island, maybe the plane crashed and they never made it back, i dont know, i like to believe they made it off.

hugo and ben prob chilled and protected the island until they were replaced.
 05-24-2010, 02:26 AM         #2648
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jagster said:
I don't want to hate man but either you're trolling right now to get reactions or you fundamentally missed out on a major part of the show. I suggest you re-watch the last episode possibly even the whole damn serious.
the fact that you cant even tell me, is telling me that i have a point.
 05-24-2010, 02:27 AM         #2649
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
in my opinion it was father issues he had as a result of his childhood with christian as his father that he needed to resolve before he could move on.
I guess that makes good sense, I still just feel like the show could have done without the purgatory storyline. Didn't feel necessary
 05-24-2010, 02:28 AM         #2650
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
who?

sayid died in the sub

sawyer kate and claire probably died sometime after living out the rest of their lives off the island, maybe the plane crashed and they never made it back, i dont know, i like to believe they made it off.

YOU SEE WHAT THE f**k I MEAN. RIGHT THERE YOU JUST DID IT!!Probably died?!?!? probably lived?!?!!? What the f**k is that?!?!

where is the death?!?!?

so some lived out there life, which we dont even f**king know if they did, but then they made it to heaven before Jack because he was stuck on that island

so at what point does it become from real island, to purgatory?!?!?

maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 05-24-2010 at 02:30 AM..
 05-24-2010, 02:29 AM         #2651
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
who?

sayid died in the sub

Yeah, I don't see the difficulty in understanding that They all died, not on the island, but they inevitably died. Christian said that everybody has to die sometime, I thought that answered why they were all dead pretty well.
 8 years ago '06        #2652
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
EXACTLY. It's all speculation, MOST OF WHICH could have been avioded with a proper ending. But then you got others who wanna copy and paste messages from Lost fan boards and quote it as gospel/canon.
EXACTLY what reppingdaburgh has done throughout this entire thread. He thinks hes one of the writers and that whatever his theory is is the correct one.
 8 years ago '05        #2653
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
In the actual show? No, it wasn't discussed. And people speculated many things over the years. The flashsideways' were not there because they had been planned by the writers, i don't believe for a second that the flashsideways' had a direction that mattered. They started off as something that we thought was a world where Jacob never helped the Losties (as you yourself said weeks ago), and subsequently most were thinking that it was "fate" that they would unite, even without the island. There was no point to the flashsideways OUTSIDE of this Season, and that sir, is what bothers me. They were introduced for this Season and were awkwardly placed in a Season that deserved much more focus on the original story of the island, not purgatory that I honestly felt nothing for. I did not care for most of the scenes that took place in the alternate timeline. What was the point of having an episode where Jack tries to connect with his son if it was just purgatory anyways? That's what doesn't make sense to me. They tried to build new characters from existing ones in a reality that I think no one honestly really gave a s**t about to begin with.
Totally disagree with you about nobody giving a s**t about them. Considering I DID give a s**t about them. I thought a few of them were pointless at the time, but now realizing it was purgatory it all makes sense. You say they were a waste of time, but that whole alt-reality played into the VERY LAST SCENE of the show. So your saying they should have just ended the show the way they ended it without showing us everyone touching each other in the alt-timeline? That would not make sense. Or are you saying they should have ended it entirely different? If so, then ok, whatever, I feel you (and disagree with you), but they did decide to end it this way so the flash-sideways were totally necessary. Not totally sure what your complaining about.
 8 years ago '05        #2654
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
f**k you. your theories is just as good as mine. sorry i didnt completely pull mine out of my a.ss to save a disaspointing ending you prick.
No. Your wrong, i'm most likely right. And 90 percent of the regulars of this thread will agree with me. You are making no sense whatsoever my man. Hate to break it to you.
 8 years ago '05        #2655
space
space
 modalee81 said:
They have openly stated that they will not do that. They want to leave it up to speculation, which is why they left questions unanswered. You cannot honestly tell me that the opinions that I have stated are not the most logical opinions to come to. The whole series just being "Jacks purgatory" is moronic. You are gonna side with Jimmy f**king Kimmel? Come on bro, your better then that. I've seen your posts, you normally know what your talking about. Dont let Jimmy Kimmel make your decisions for you.
 05-24-2010, 02:31 AM         #2656
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
No. Your wrong, i'm most likely right. And 90 percent of the regulars of this thread will agree with me. You are making no sense whatsoever my man. Hate to break it to you.
you sound like such a f**king kid. "im right your wrong"

ok. im done here.

keep reaching for the stars f**ker.
 8 years ago '09        #2657
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
YOU SEE WHAT THE f**k I MEAN. RIGHT THERE YOU JUST DID IT!!Probably died?!?!? probably lived?!?!!? What the f**k is that?!?!

where is the death?!?!?

so some lived out there life, which we dont even f**king know if they did, but then they made it to heaven before Jack because he was stuck on that island

so at what point does it become from real island, or purgatory?!?!?

maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn

oh my god youre so fired up.

not everything has to be spelled out for me to enjoy it.

what you want the show to also continue for the rest of their lives?

or have some neat 80s movie montage with freeze frames and onscreen text saying like "james 'sawyer' ford lived in kentucky until he died at the age of 72 from heart disease"
 8 years ago '07        #2658
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
 WorldsStrangest said:

where is the death?!?!?

so at what point does it become from real island, or purgatory?!?!?

maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn

lol....just think about this rationally my man....they all died in their own respective ways at their own respective times. We saw most of them die on the island. We didn't see kate, sawyer, claire, hurley, richard, ben, or desmond die. BUT at some point later on in their lives AFTER Jack died on the island they all died as well.

THEN once they all died they ended up in purgatory where time is non-existent and irrelevant therefore they ended up at the same place at the same "time".

Don't know how much clearer it could be.
 8 years ago '05        #2659
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
......I give up.....did you not just watch the past six seasons of people dieing?
 8 years ago '06        #2660
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
They have openly stated that they will not do that. They want to leave it up to speculation, which is why they left questions unanswered. You cannot honestly tell me that the opinions that I have stated are not the most logical opinions to come to. The whole series just being "Jacks purgatory" is moronic. You are gonna side with Jimmy f**king Kimmel? Come on bro, your better then that. I've seen your posts, you normally know what your talking about. Dont let Jimmy Kimmel make your decisions for you.
i didnt say i was siding with kimmel i said it was an interesting point of view for a theory. you seriously are the most annoying guy posting in here because of you think everything you say about the show is right. at this point all we know is that they died at some point and the alt was created by them because they were the most important people to each other. Everything else can be left to interpretation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy