LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2010, 12:57 AM         #241
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
K, I watched the first season... kinda... Up to the point of that cloud monster thing being introduced then I

So why are the 2 Locke's?, and who is this Jacob dude?
it will all make sense.. (jacob and the smoke monster)
 8 years ago '04        #242
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
This whole show is like one big mindf**k...
 02-03-2010, 01:09 AM         #243
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
What do yall think about the possibility that is was "Jacob" who came back in Sayid's body at the end?

Just a thought...

EDIT: Just read the last page and saw that someone else brought it up
FIRST thing i thought when i saw him stand back up...f**k THIS SHOW
 8 years ago '08        #244
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
It was painfully obvious Sayid was going to wake up.

I still have no clue what this show is about.
 8 years ago '09        #245
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 RamazedAGAIN said:
how did it work if their still on the island ..but the plane still landed wtfffffff!?!?!??!
alternate reality is what im guessing. one reality is 'what if it didn't work' and the second 'if the plane never crash'... pretty confusing at first haha

So why are the 2 Locke's?, and who is this Jacob dude?

when we first saw jacob, he was sitting on the island talking to another guy (unsure about his name) but he wanted to k!ll jacob and he promised to find a loophole to do it... so thats why there was 2 johns... ones dead, and the other is that guy... thats why jacob said something about a loophole when he saw john
 8 years ago '04        #246
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
I repeat, this show is a mindf**k.
 02-03-2010, 02:06 AM         #247
Ghostly00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
how did it work if their still on the island ..but the plane still landed wtfffffff!?!?!??!
The bomb was done in 1977, the plane from sydney to LA was 2007. What the bomb did 30 yrs ago from 2007 changed the history or time-lines of every character but not the characters themselves.

Some characters i expect will no longer exist like faraday, his mother, Penny and penny's father and a few other people because of what the bomb has done.

They are still on the island because its still 1977 timeline and them not recognizing each other is the 2007 timeline of what has happened since the sinking of the island (which we should see later due to the f!ght between Jacob and the man in black disguised as locke)
 02-03-2010, 02:11 AM         #248
Ghostly00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
yeah im guessing jacob...that guy whos inside locke... and that other guy who doesnt age. (forgot his name)

are the original people of the island..thats why the locke guy said its good to see you not in chains..
The ageless guy is richard. from what i can tell the first guys on the island where jacob and the man in black (How they got there we dont know yet). They are clearly immortals thats for sure with the way they can possess other peoples bodies.

I a.ssume Richard and the people from the temple were from the black rock ship and also got immortalized or ageless as well due to what the man in black might have done to them (which we would see later in the season i a.ssume)
 8 years ago '06        #249
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Best f**king show of all time. That was a mind blasting premiere.
 8 years ago '08        #250
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 G●H+O▫§◦Ť said:
The bomb was done in 1977, the plane from sydney to LA was 2007. What the bomb did 30 yrs ago from 2007 changed the history or time-lines of every character but not the characters themselves.

Some characters i expect will no longer exist like faraday, his mother, Penny and penny's father and a few other people because of what the bomb has done.

They are still on the island because its still 1977 timeline and them not recognizing each other is the 2007 timeline of what has happened since the sinking of the island (which we should see later due to the f!ght between Jacob and the man in black disguised as locke)
They're not in 1977. They're in the present time. They caught Jack and them and then started shooting the fire works in which Richard saw.

We left off the season 5 finale with Richard and them in the present time and Jack and them in 1977.
 8 years ago '05        #251
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Show is cool for what it is (addicting hollywood tv show with some cheesy s**t), but its not the best show ever, not even close. Good writing, good sound editing and godo setting.. but some of the acting, the cheesy love crap and the whole smoke thing is silly imo.

Id still rather watch = OZ, Curb Your Enthusioasm, The Wire, Deadwood, Six Feet Under, Sopranos, Sons Of Anarchy and Carnivale

Just an honest opinion, its a good show but not the best ever or masterpeice imo.

As far as tonights episode? It was a good start to new season imo. 7.5/10

Dont take this as hate.. its just an hones topinion from someone who has seen all the episodes.

Last edited by katalist; 02-03-2010 at 03:28 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #253
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Good premiere. Lots of questions. That would p!ss me off since this show still has questions to answer but knowing that its ending this season, I don't care how many new things they bring up b/c it'll be answered by mid-May.

Can't believe my girl Juliet died.
 8 years ago '04        #254
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
 KarteL13 said:
They're not in 1977. They're in the present time. They caught Jack and them and then started shooting the fire works in which Richard saw.

We left off the season 5 finale with Richard and them in the present time and Jack and them in 1977.
In alternate universe where they land at lax it is 2004. On island they are back in 2007.
 8 years ago '04        #255
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
 G●H+O▫§◦Ť said:

oh s**t!. i think u might be right here.It is 1977,because hot would they still have the ninja turtle van? maybe they are "outside of time" like desmond is? sorry if this was already posted
 8 years ago '04        #256
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
 class01 said:
oh s**t!. i think u might be right here.It is 1977,because hot would they still have the ninja turtle van? maybe they are "outside of time" like desmond is? sorry if this was already posted
couldnt be 1977 cause alpert and ben and them on the beach were not in 1977 and they saw the fireworks shot off from the temple
 8 years ago '07        #257
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
the desmond being on the plane part is pretty simple to me.

the bomb 'went off' therefor there was no button or electromagnetism to make his ship go to the island.
 02-03-2010, 09:52 AM         #258
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
the desmond being on the plane part is pretty simple to me.

the bomb 'went off' therefor there was no button or electromagnetism to make his ship go to the island.
So WHY was he on the plane? WHY was he in Australia going to L.A.? He was on the island because he broke up with Penny to travel the world, got caught in a storm and landed onthe island. He started traveling the world in 2001, landed on the island and stayed there for 3 years. He should be back in England with Penny, in those three years he had enough time to travel the world (Win or lose the race) and get back to Penny.

Actually on second thought...Maybe the bomb caused Widmore to never exist? Therefor no Penny and thus Desmond having a completely different life, just coincidence hes on the plane? Who knows.
 8 years ago '04        #259
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
 Maroon_Tiger said:
some parts were real confusing.. like how the plane stewardess became a key member of the tribe... and those kids who got snatched did too.. it seems like those are the remaining group of "OTHERS"
those people are allll the ones that went to the temple to hide at the end of season 4... when the mecerneries came..

desmond is on the plane by sheer coincidence...

the two timelines are 2007 and 2004.... two alternate timelines... them going back in time and blowin up the bomb created a seperate timeline in which they never crash landed and they get transported back to 2007 to continue on their original timeline...

both exisiting paralell to each other...

primere wasnt amazing... the 2nd half was better... the first half was eh... they shulda jus left juliet dead....i didnt need to see that corny a.ss s**t...
 8 years ago '04        #260
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Propel Water said:
primere wasnt amazing... the 2nd half was better... the first half was eh... they shulda jus left juliet dead....i didnt need to see that corny a.ss s**t...
Thank You! When that corny a.ss s**t was going on I was asking for something cool to happen instead of this bulls**t.

Sawyer being a b**ch = Brought the episode down a bit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago