LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside SOULJA BOI ARRESTED ! With Min DRACO wit 150 ROUNDS of Armor Piercin..
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Bruh I'm fcukin dead!! Who's uncle is this??
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This dude is actually a starting center in the nba
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Your favorite PAWG Rapper
125 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #2541
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,902 | Props total: 5 5
We all have our mixed opinions now on what the island was, is and what this ending was about. The island was real. Yes Jack died right then and there. And Ben, Hurley and the rest of the Losties that remained on the island, stayed there until they passed hence Ben and Hurley calling each other good #1ís and #2ís. And Kate, Sawyer and the Losties that left the island on the plane lived out their lives until they died (or) the plane didnít make it and they died in a crash. The alternate timeline was purgatory and the church was the pearly gates. When you die, time ceases to exist. Everyone in the alternate timeline died at some point. It does not matter when, because time is not a factor. Time is a concept made up by human beings. When you die, not only will you be in an afterlife with your ancestors, but also your children, your grandchildren, even your great-great-great-great-great grandchildren. As soon as you die time ceases to exist. This was the biggest event in each one of their lives and it meant so much to them so God wanted them to enter Heaven together as one.
 7 years ago '05        #2542
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 11 11
 hily said:
Oh and suddenly Walt doesn't matter you probably should have figured out the aging s**t before making him important then ignoring that.
Walt gets on the island and lives a normal life. The meeting was for everyone who had what happened on the island as the most important thing for them. It makes sense for him to not be there...but yeah, his role in the show just couldn't be worked out. It takes place over days, and the dude looked like he aged for years. What would have been alternative?
 7 years ago '04        #2543
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 8 8
i was under the impression that the wreckage during the credits was the ajira plane - which would be how sawyer/miles/kate/frank/etc. die.
????????????????
 05-23-2010, 11:33 PM         #2544
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
yea kinda like "the matrix sequels syndrome"

but this is worse because i hated this!
not hate....more like...cant understand why they did this.
 7 years ago '05        #2545
R4P 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 134 134
I havent read the last few pages but here's a question...

The Alt timeline wasn't real. So does that mean that when the bomb went off it k!lled everyone and sank the island?

If so, how did Hurley and Ben become the protectors if all that happened after the island blew up?

Or did the bomb never blow up?
 7 years ago '04        #2546
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Pitts Gutta said:
We all have our mixed opinions now on what the island was, is and what this ending was about. The island was real. Yes Jack died right then and there. And Ben, Hurley and the rest of the Losties that remained on the island, stayed there until they passed hence Ben and Hurley calling each other good #1ís and #2ís. And Kate, Sawyer and the Losties that left the island on the plane lived out their lives until they died (or) the plane didnít make it and they died in a crash. The alternate timeline was purgatory and the church was the pearly gates. When you die, time ceases to exist. Everyone in the alternate timeline died at some point. It does not matter when, because time is not a factor. Time is a concept made up by human beings. When you die, not only will you be in an afterlife with your ancestors, but also your children, your grandchildren, even your great-great-great-great-great grandchildren. As soon as you die time ceases to exist. This was the biggest event in each one of their lives and it meant so much to them so God wanted them to enter Heaven together as one.

sounds right
 7 years ago '04        #2547
yunks 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
 R4P said:
I havent read the last few pages but here's a question...

The Alt timeline wasn't real. So does that mean that when the bomb went off it k!lled everyone and sank the island?

If so, how did Hurley and Ben become the protectors if all that happened after the island blew up?

Or did the bomb never blow up?
good question....they made u think the whole alt reality was a result of the bomb

but im going to say the bomb never went off
 7 years ago '04        #2548
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #2549
space
space
 all3rd said:
Where is Desmond?
He was in the church.
 7 years ago '06        #2550
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,437 | Props total: 203 203
 Pitts Gutta said:

Why did you post the same exact thing ReppinDaBurgh posted?
 7 years ago '05        #2551
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 11 11
I've spent years speculating about the show...I have no problem taking time to analyze the finale. For those that didn't think the end was worth it...sorry.

I found the touching parts to be worth more than anything that wasn't perfectly explained.

I think when people go back to look things over in the coming days and weeks we will have more answers.

-Was Eloise Hawking the one true omniscient character? She knew what was happening to Farraday, that he was going to be awakened and was worried.

Edit-Kimmel talking about Walt, haha.
 7 years ago '04        #2552
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
lmaoooooooooooo
 7 years ago '06        #2553
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
Why did you post the same exact thing ReppinDaBurgh posted?

I took his thoughts and mine so it made more sense.
 7 years ago '04        #2554
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

05-23-2010, 11:53 PM         #2555
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they goin in on all series finales now.
 7 years ago '06        #2556
space
space
The alternate timeline was showing what they all wanted to do with their lives, if given the chance. Jack wanted to help Locke, Sawyer always wanted to find and bring to justice the one who k!lled his parents, so he was a cop. Juliet wanted to save the babies that died on the island, so it was appropriate that she did Sun's sonogram and delivered the news that the baby was perfect. It's kind of like a catharsis for all of them, you know? I think it enabled them to move on...

Last edited by Pitts Gutta; 05-24-2010 at 12:00 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #2557
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Pitts Gutta said:
The alternate timeline was showing what they all wanted to do with their lives, if given the chance. Jack wanted to help Locke, Sawyer always wanted to find and bring to justice the one who k!lled his parents, so he was a cop. Juliet wanted to save the babies that died on the island, so it was appropriate that she did Sun's sonogram and delivered the news that the baby was perfect. It's kind of like a catharsis for all of them, you know? I think it enabled them to move on...
u jus dropped anotha gem
 7 years ago '04        #2558
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
jimmykimmel.net crashed
 7 years ago '04        #2559
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 all3rd said:
It will be on Hulu or Darkufo later.
niceeeee
 05-24-2010, 12:09 AM         #2560
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pitts Gutta said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
134 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Lira Galore's Momma?...
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Apparently fine young lady is a Kindergarten teacher.
92 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
217 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oversized Garments
67 comments
22 hours ago