LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 175
Image(s) inside Jay Z Tells Frank Ocean "Radio Is Dictated By What Young White Women W..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside These Barber's/Salon's Are Gettin' Out Of Hand With This Shyt Now...
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 109
 NBA Shaq Responds To Kevin Durant Sticking Up For Javale McGee
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Married Teacher Gives Student Sneakers, Food, Liquor & Credit Card In ..
21 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #2541
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,902 | Props total: 5 5
We all have our mixed opinions now on what the island was, is and what this ending was about. The island was real. Yes Jack died right then and there. And Ben, Hurley and the rest of the Losties that remained on the island, stayed there until they passed hence Ben and Hurley calling each other good #1ís and #2ís. And Kate, Sawyer and the Losties that left the island on the plane lived out their lives until they died (or) the plane didnít make it and they died in a crash. The alternate timeline was purgatory and the church was the pearly gates. When you die, time ceases to exist. Everyone in the alternate timeline died at some point. It does not matter when, because time is not a factor. Time is a concept made up by human beings. When you die, not only will you be in an afterlife with your ancestors, but also your children, your grandchildren, even your great-great-great-great-great grandchildren. As soon as you die time ceases to exist. This was the biggest event in each one of their lives and it meant so much to them so God wanted them to enter Heaven together as one.
 7 years ago '05        #2542
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,529 | Props total: 14 14
 hily said:
Oh and suddenly Walt doesn't matter you probably should have figured out the aging s**t before making him important then ignoring that.
Walt gets on the island and lives a normal life. The meeting was for everyone who had what happened on the island as the most important thing for them. It makes sense for him to not be there...but yeah, his role in the show just couldn't be worked out. It takes place over days, and the dude looked like he aged for years. What would have been alternative?
 7 years ago '04        #2543
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 8 8
i was under the impression that the wreckage during the credits was the ajira plane - which would be how sawyer/miles/kate/frank/etc. die.
????????????????
 05-23-2010, 11:33 PM         #2544
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
yea kinda like "the matrix sequels syndrome"

but this is worse because i hated this!
not hate....more like...cant understand why they did this.
 7 years ago '05        #2545
R4P 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 134 134
I havent read the last few pages but here's a question...

The Alt timeline wasn't real. So does that mean that when the bomb went off it k!lled everyone and sank the island?

If so, how did Hurley and Ben become the protectors if all that happened after the island blew up?

Or did the bomb never blow up?
 7 years ago '04        #2546
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 8 8
 Pitts Gutta said:
We all have our mixed opinions now on what the island was, is and what this ending was about. The island was real. Yes Jack died right then and there. And Ben, Hurley and the rest of the Losties that remained on the island, stayed there until they passed hence Ben and Hurley calling each other good #1ís and #2ís. And Kate, Sawyer and the Losties that left the island on the plane lived out their lives until they died (or) the plane didnít make it and they died in a crash. The alternate timeline was purgatory and the church was the pearly gates. When you die, time ceases to exist. Everyone in the alternate timeline died at some point. It does not matter when, because time is not a factor. Time is a concept made up by human beings. When you die, not only will you be in an afterlife with your ancestors, but also your children, your grandchildren, even your great-great-great-great-great grandchildren. As soon as you die time ceases to exist. This was the biggest event in each one of their lives and it meant so much to them so God wanted them to enter Heaven together as one.

sounds right
 7 years ago '04        #2547
yunks 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
 R4P said:
I havent read the last few pages but here's a question...

The Alt timeline wasn't real. So does that mean that when the bomb went off it k!lled everyone and sank the island?

If so, how did Hurley and Ben become the protectors if all that happened after the island blew up?

Or did the bomb never blow up?
good question....they made u think the whole alt reality was a result of the bomb

but im going to say the bomb never went off
 7 years ago '04        #2548
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #2549
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,902 | Props total: 5 5
 all3rd said:
Where is Desmond?
He was in the church.
 7 years ago '06        #2550
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,438 | Props total: 204 204
 Pitts Gutta said:
We all have our mixed opinions now on what the island was, is and what this ending was about. The island was real. Yes Jack died right then and there. And Ben, Hurley and the rest of the Losties that remained on the island, stayed there until they passed hence Ben and Hurley calling each other good #1ís and #2ís. And Kate, Sawyer and the Losties that left the island on the plane lived out their lives until they died (or) the plane didnít make it and they died in a crash. The alternate timeline was purgatory and the church was the pearly gates. When you die, time ceases to exist. Everyone in the alternate timeline died at some point. It does not matter when, because time is not a factor. Time is a concept made up by human beings. When you die, not only will you be in an afterlife with your ancestors, but also your children, your grandchildren, even your great-great-great-great-great grandchildren. As soon as you die time ceases to exist. This was the biggest event in each one of their lives and it meant so much to them so God wanted them to enter Heaven together as one.

Why did you post the same exact thing ReppinDaBurgh posted?
 7 years ago '05        #2551
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,529 | Props total: 14 14
I've spent years speculating about the show...I have no problem taking time to analyze the finale. For those that didn't think the end was worth it...sorry.

I found the touching parts to be worth more than anything that wasn't perfectly explained.

I think when people go back to look things over in the coming days and weeks we will have more answers.

-Was Eloise Hawking the one true omniscient character? She knew what was happening to Farraday, that he was going to be awakened and was worried.

Edit-Kimmel talking about Walt, haha.
 7 years ago '04        #2552
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 8 8
lmaoooooooooooo
 7 years ago '06        #2553
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,902 | Props total: 5 5
 -Phase One- said:
Why did you post the same exact thing ReppinDaBurgh posted?

I took his thoughts and mine so it made more sense.
 7 years ago '04        #2554
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]

 05-23-2010, 11:53 PM         #2555
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they goin in on all series finales now.
 7 years ago '06        #2556
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,902 | Props total: 5 5
The alternate timeline was showing what they all wanted to do with their lives, if given the chance. Jack wanted to help Locke, Sawyer always wanted to find and bring to justice the one who k!lled his parents, so he was a cop. Juliet wanted to save the babies that died on the island, so it was appropriate that she did Sun's sonogram and delivered the news that the baby was perfect. It's kind of like a catharsis for all of them, you know? I think it enabled them to move on...


Last edited by Pitts Gutta; 05-24-2010 at 12:00 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #2557
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 8 8
 Pitts Gutta said:
The alternate timeline was showing what they all wanted to do with their lives, if given the chance. Jack wanted to help Locke, Sawyer always wanted to find and bring to justice the one who k!lled his parents, so he was a cop. Juliet wanted to save the babies that died on the island, so it was appropriate that she did Sun's sonogram and delivered the news that the baby was perfect. It's kind of like a catharsis for all of them, you know? I think it enabled them to move on...
u jus dropped anotha gem
 7 years ago '04        #2558
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 8 8
jimmykimmel.net crashed
 7 years ago '04        #2559
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 8 8
 all3rd said:
It will be on Hulu or Darkufo later.
niceeeee
 05-24-2010, 12:09 AM         #2560
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pitts Gutta said:
The alternate timeline was showing what they all wanted to do with their lives, if given the chance. Jack wanted to help Locke, Sawyer always wanted to find and bring to justice the one who k!lled his parents, so he was a cop. Juliet wanted to save the babies that died on the island, so it was appropriate that she did Sun's sonogram and delivered the news that the baby was perfect. It's kind of like a catharsis for all of them, you know? I think it enabled them to move on...























































Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside The disrespect!
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside These IG hoes gone too far
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Damn, She's Gorgeous........pt.2
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dad to daughter: You can be a feminist outside my house
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside 'Get Out' Official Review/Discussion
85 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Danielle Bregoli aka 'CASH ME OUSSIDE' has more business sense than 99..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Future - HNDRXX (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 2/24
587 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Draymond Is Ruthless
192 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy