LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
144 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #221
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 all3rd said:
Hmm some on IMDB are thinking the plane landing and stuff like that is how the series ends and not a parallel universe.
I love it...
 8 years ago '09        #222
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
The nemesis was telling those who infiltrated jacob's residence that he has good news: they no longer have to serve jacob and are free, etc. He might have been applying that same metaphor speaking of richard's chains.
 8 years ago '07        #223
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
Anyone think Jack not being on the list (S3) still means anything?
 02-02-2010, 11:13 PM         #224
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
I think Miles saying "it worked", does not mean Juliete said "it worked." I think he said it worked because he could hear her (I know he had contacted with others before but it seemed like he didn't believe he could do it in this episode)
No because:

A) He said "That's what she said. "It worked" "

B) I had closed captions on, he said "It worked" and then when he explained what Juliette said, it was in quotes to show that it wasn't his words, but Juliette's
 8 years ago '09        #225
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
crazy 2 hours! loved it
 8 years ago '04        #226
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Damn... I really shouldn't have chosen Season 6 as my starting-point in Lost...
 8 years ago '04        #227
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
damn i want to know what UnLocke is. dude was lookin crazy as hell when he said he wanted to go home. Richard looked terrified when he found out who he was. UnLocke told the people he was disapointed in them like he was saying you failed at something and i will k!ll all of u when the time comes. As for the 2 timelines i need to think on that a while.
 8 years ago '06        #228
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 class01 said:
damn i want to know what UnLocke is. dude was lookin crazy as hell when he said he wanted to go home. Richard looked terrified when he found out who he was. UnLocke told the people he was disapointed in them like he was saying you failed at something and i will k!ll all of u when the time comes. As for the 2 timelines i need to think on that a while.
Fake Locke is the smoke monster / the man in black who was with Jacob on the beach.

I can't wait to find out what his home is, and how Richard and MIB know each other.
 8 years ago '04        #229
class01 
space
space
space
also they thing with Jack's fathers body still being missing and desmond disapearing on the plane has to mean something. AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #230
class01 
space
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
Fake Locke is the smoke monster / the man in black who was with Jacob on the beach.

I can't wait to find out what his home is, and how Richard and MIB know each other.
yeah i know all that,but still doesnt explain anything
 8 years ago '05        #231
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,451 | Props total: 7096 7096
^^^

That interests me as well..

When Locke told everybody, "You dissapoint me" or whatever, wtf was he talking about?

And by the way, instead of the flashforward, flashbacks, this season we will see the "what would of happened" timeline, and the "What actually is happening" timeline throughout the season. I dont think they will play into eachother.

But notice how the majority of the characters lives are much worse since they didnt crash then they were when they did crash.
 8 years ago '06        #232
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 class01 said:
also they thing with Jack's fathers body still being missing and desmond disapearing on the plane has to mean something. AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wondered where Desmond went, too. And as for Jack remembering Desmond on the plane, I think it's where they met at the stadium when they were both jogging.

And if the smoke monster was the security system for the temple, is it possible that he was securing the temple by keeping Jacob out? Which would make Jacob the bad person?

If that's the case, that would eliminate Jacob taking over Sayid's body.
 8 years ago '05        #233
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,451 | Props total: 7096 7096
Oh yeah, and WTF was Desmond doin on the plane!?
 02-02-2010, 11:48 PM         #234
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Desmond was on the plane because like the article said, when they blew up the bomb, they didn't just make it all perfect. There are consequences of altering the past and one of them is that Desmond's route was different than what he normally would have went through.

Reppindaburghh said:
And by the way, instead of the flashforward, flashbacks, this season we will see the "what would of happened" timeline, and the "What actually is happening" timeline throughout the season. I dont think they will play into eachother.

But notice how the majority of the characters lives are much worse since they didnt crash then they were when they did crash.
Well first part is wrong because creators clearly said they don't want it to seem like one is better than the other or that one is real and the other isn't. They are BOTH real, happening at the same time.

Second part, I noticed too. But you don't really know everything yet as Kate got away, we don't know what happened with Claire, Sawyer, Sayid, Hurley apperently has it perfect now a days, I'm sure Desmond has a good life (If he didn't go on the trip around the world, he didn't break up with Penny), Charlie...well he lives, lol. Boon is alive as well and still rich.

Last edited by AbsLikeJesus; 02-02-2010 at 11:49 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #235
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i can't figure out why, if Christian is a manifestation of the man in black, he told Locke to bring them all back.
 8 years ago '08        #236
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Just finished the first hour. Very Lackluster.

Hopefully it picks up during the second hour.
 02-03-2010, 12:10 AM         #237
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What do yall think about the possibility that is was "Jacob" who came back in Sayid's body at the end?

Just a thought...

EDIT: Just read the last page and saw that someone else brought it up

Last edited by Illstreet; 02-03-2010 at 12:12 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #238
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
there were alot of people not on that plane but i just figured they either couldnt get the actors back or like walt hes to damn old to play the character back in 2004 but maybe theres something else going on now that the island is underwater
 02-03-2010, 12:45 AM         #239
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

premiere blew my mind.
 8 years ago '04        #240
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
K, I watched the first season... kinda... Up to the point of that cloud monster thing being introduced then I

So why are the 2 Locke's?, and who is this Jacob dude?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
157 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now