most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #2201
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2010 2010
 Reppindaburghh said:
Tonight ends one of the GOAT TV shows, and gives one of the GOAT Boxden threads its last things to discuss.
We will never let this thread die...........NEVER
 05-23-2010, 03:42 PM         #2202
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trying to find more lost content before the finale evnt starts

bout to update the HD home page trailers on our blog

8 years ago '05        #2203
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
This is why Lost if the greatest show of all time. Post me a better scene.

[video - click to view]

05-23-2010, 04:03 PM         #2204
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 hours ! aghH! i cant wait guisterpystuyiktyikrtuo
 8 years ago '05        #2205
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
I vote we all regroup in the Fringe thread after this series is done (That two part finale was jaw dropping). And if your not watching Fringe, watch the first two seasons of it over the summer so your on pace for the fall. Whos commin with me!?!?!?
 8 years ago '09        #2206
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
never watched an episode of fringe.
 8 years ago '05        #2207
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 2856 2856
cant believe this over :(
 8 years ago '05        #2208
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I vote we all regroup in the Fringe thread after this series is done (That two part finale was jaw dropping). And if your not watching Fringe, watch the first two seasons of it over the summer so your on pace for the fall. Whos commin with me!?!?!?
seriously dude, how good is fringe?

now that lost is finished, and all my other tv shows (flashforward/heroes/24/scrubs)
i need other shows to get into, and i never give fringe the attention it deserved...

im gonna be f**ked when supernatural and House Md end next year
 8 years ago '05        #2209
space
space
 damien1928 said:
seriously dude, how good is fringe?

now that lost is finished, and all my other tv shows (flashforward/heroes/24/scrubs)
i need other shows to get into, and i never give fringe the attention it deserved...

im gonna be f**ked when supernatural and House Md end next year
Get on the Fringe bandwagon it is being labeled Losts replacement. And its JJ Abrams behind it. If you like the sci-fi element of Lost, you'll love Fringe. Especially the second half of season to is OFF THE CHAIN.
 8 years ago '05        #2210
space
space
Some chick on facebook just posted this. A couple of them are actually funny.

A 6-year chapter of my life is ending tonight... therefore, I'm going to inundate you all with Lost crap for the next hour. Startiiiiing NOW.:

How The Characters of LOST Would Make A Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich:

Jack
1. Gather ingredients 2. Point gun at ingredients and shout "HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH OUT OF YOU?!?!?" 3. Breathe heavily through your nose as though you were about to hit ingredients 4. Give up and make the sandwich yourself, and eat it bitterly
Kate
1. Make separate sandwiches, one with peanut butter and one with jelly 2. Take a bite of the peanut butter sandwich, declaring it the best 3. Take a bite of the jelly sandwich, declaring it the best 4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 ad infinitum 5. Follow peanut butter or jelly sandwich into grave danger
Sawyer
1. Throw the jar of jelly at wall, sneering "I don't need no sandwich" 2. Call the mascot on the jar of peanut butter lots of clever nicknames 3. Huff and puff and stomp around and grumble a lot 4. When no one's looking, make perfect, even, symmetrical peanut butter and jelly sandwich and sit in a corner, enjoying every bite
Locke
1. Sit idly by, believing that the ingredients will find a way to make a sandwich out of themselves 2. Lose faith and make the sandwich anyway 3. Realize that you were the instrument by which the ingredients chose to make a sandwich after all 4. Run around the room and grab everyone's knives, insisting that their sandwiches will do the same in time
Hurley
1. Make sandwich 2. Eat sandwich 3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 ad infinitum Sayid
1. Procure 23 milligrams of uranium-20 2. Set hadron supercollider to eight megajoules 3. Program a sandwich-making macro using Cobol or Visual Basic 4. Act all tough-like
Desmond
1. Eat sandwich 2. Call the sandwich "brother" 3. Place peanut butter slice over jelly slice 4. Spread jelly on the other slice 5. Spread peanut butter on one slice 6. Take two slices of bread, a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly
Ben
1. Steal someone else's sandwich 2. Claim you coerced them into making the sandwich for you all along 3. Say you'll tell them everything if they make you another sandwich 4. Stare at them all creepy-like
Libby
1. Lay out plans for one of the most intricate, fascinating, and delicious sandwiches of all time 2. Just as you start making it, get shot
Danielle
1. Apply peanut butter 2. Disappear for eight months 3. Apply jelly 4. Disappear for eight months 5. Eat sandwich
Claire
1. Mmmmmmm, peanut butter
Darlton
1. Make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich 2. Have someone take a bite, then tell them it's a baloney sandwich 3. Make up a whole bunch of other crap, then say you had planned it all along 4. Buy a few yachts
 8 years ago '05        #2211
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
im gonna d/l fringe and see whats up...

how long till usa gets lost? we dont get it for another 6 hours.
 8 years ago '05        #2212
space
space
 damien1928 said:

1 hour, 2 hour recap show. Then 3 hours from NOW, finale. On the East Coast.
 8 years ago '05        #2213
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
thanks man....its gonna be epic
 05-23-2010, 05:17 PM         #2214
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damien1928 said:

one hour until the party/recaps start

but we wont get the actual finale until....8pm central i think....

here's a Lost playlist we're putting together, mostly comedy and parodies. some content from here, some from other places, could be some gems in here

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E1FDD48536DC6E58
 8 years ago '05        #2215
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
one hour until the party/recaps start

but we wont get the actual finale until....8pm central i think....

here's a Lost playlist we're putting together, mostly comedy and parodies. some content from here, some from other places, could be some gems in here

Didnt know you could embed playlists. Nice.
 8 years ago '05        #2216
space
space
 stillers09 said:
I was thinking of starting to watch that. All my shows like Lost, 24, Heroes are done for good so i got nothing to watch cause South Park is on a break and Family Guy is done til September. Im more into shows that have a continuing story. I heard Fringe is somewhat like that but i think JJ said its a show were it wouldn't hurt to miss an episode or two. I might get on that soon cause I think the Lost complete DVD set is coming out in August so Im probably gonna buy that and rewatch all of it since I never did. I dvr'ed the Lost pilot yesterday for the first time since i started watchin Lost in 2006, and that made me really wanna re-watch all of it but Im just gonna wait til August to get the whole collection and see the extra content for the final season.
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I dont f**k with shows that are like a new story every episode. I only like one big overarching story that the show is telling, like Lost. In the first season of Fringe it is kind of like that, with a new case to solve every episode. But there is an overarching story, they just dont touch on it as often as you'd like. The second season is much better and it goes full steam ahead on the main storyline. The second half of the season especially is all about the main story. The finale is mind blowing.
 8 years ago '09        #2217
space
space
It only ends once...

and its about to end.
 05-23-2010, 05:46 PM         #2218
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Didnt know you could embed playlists. Nice.
yea its a time and space saver :D

fnding a good playlist is the hard part ;)
 05-23-2010, 05:48 PM         #2219
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
It only ends once...

and its about to end.
word is ABC is planning on keeping the party going all night until the end of jimmy kimmel so stay tuned.

wish i could stream it. most likely gonna be away from the keyboard once it starts gettin good....

or maybe....
 8 years ago '09        #2220
space
space
rescue me will be starting back up, i love that show, theres still sons of anarchy also. californication, weeds and entourage will be back.

ill peep fringe, im gonna peep mad men and breaking bad also. i think spartacus is on netflix.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy