LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #2141
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
There will be a preshow and an after show and then The finale is going to be 108 minutes long excluding commericals but with commercials itll be 2.5 hours long. The alternate endings after on Kimmel are not real its going to be comedy type skits made by Kimmel. Also the producers announced today that there will be 24 minutes of footage added to the DVD set of season 6 when it comes out and it is not alternate endings or cut material but real footage that possibly explains certain things about the show.
 8 years ago '07        #2142
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,998 | Props total: 1374 1374
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ask away. What questions exactly do you have that have yet to be answered?
If the only way flocke can get off the island is from having to tie in with the people that were brought there..why even bring them there in the first place? Why does the island have this "power" or whatever it is, we still don't even know, all we know is that it has to be protected for whatever reason we still don't know.
 8 years ago '05        #2143
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Haha Ben running this s**t.

Ricky Towel said:
its been leading to jack being the protector, itd be interesting
if they threw a little twist and had it be someone else.
Nah he drank the wine. Jack is the new Jacob.

I'mma bet sawyer becomes the new MIB,

05-19-2010, 08:02 PM         #2144
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know this thread is mostly used as a forum for discussion about the most recent episode, but I felt it needs to be said that LOST is the GOAT show.
 8 years ago '04        #2145
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Reppindaburghh said:
I am pretty sure there will be the normal amount of commercials. The "Lost event" starts at 7 and I BELIEVE it'll end at 10:30, followed by Kimmel an hour or so later.
3.5 tv time = how much time of actual footage
 8 years ago '04        #2146
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 modalee81 said:
There will be a preshow and an after show and then The finale is going to be 108 minutes long excluding commericals but with commercials itll be 2.5 hours long. The alternate endings after on Kimmel are not real its going to be comedy type skits made by Kimmel. Also the producers announced today that there will be 24 minutes of footage added to the DVD set of season 6 when it comes out and it is not alternate endings or cut material but real footage that possibly explains certain things about the show.

thanks for clearing that up
 8 years ago '05        #2147
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
I know it's been mentioned before about Ben, but here's what I said during the episode tonight:

When Widmore told Ben he had rigged the plane with C4 and would always be "4 steps ahead of Ben" I wasn't buying it. Then when he f**ked them over, I knew what was up.

Ben is a few steps ahead of Widmore/Everyone else. He is going to play a major role in the series finale.

Was anyone else disappointed by how they k!lled Widmore? I was expecting more of a f!ght and a better death for him.
I don't think Widmore is dead. He was shot by Ben.

When Ben, Richard pulled a gun at Zoe and Widmore. Widmore said "Now Ben you know you can't hurt me"

Ben shooting Widmore = him saving his life.

Ben and Widmore = Charles Xavier and Magneto. They hate each other, have different purposes yet do not want to k!ll each other.

Widmore is alive, Richard I am not too sure off.

05-20-2010, 09:37 AM         #2148
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:

When Ben, Richard pulled a gun at Zoe and Widmore. Widmore said "Now Ben you know you can't hurt me"

Ben and Widmore = Charles Xavier and Magneto. They hate each other, have different purposes yet do not want to k!ll each other.

I dont know if you was watching or not, but i'm pretty sure Ben put enough shots in Widmore that, that SOB is dead.
 05-20-2010, 09:52 AM         #2149
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:

I know you'de like that but it's just not even in the realm of possability. Ben clearly wanted him dead for his daughter's death. So much so that he held this grudge for years and even snuck into his room off island to tell him and even tried to k!ll his daughter.

This isn't like Batman and Joker type of thing where they hate each other but can't k!ll each other. Ben gave him 4 shots to the chest, with no body else around and no where he could have crawled to, I'd say it's a safe bet he's DONEZO.

I mean, I don't ever like to say "This is the finale discrete answer in LOST" about a certain issue but this is one of the most blatant deaths we have seen. Hes in a little closet in DHARMA village which is very far away from their base. He has four bullets in his chest. Even if this was outside of his base I'd say it's a reach hes still alive.
 8 years ago '05        #2150
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
You forget the island heals people.

Don't forget when Ben was at Widmore room he said he "we both know we cannot k!ll each other"

Ben is conning Flocke, that is obvious to me. He still has the walkie talkie which I think he will use to warn Miles, Jack and co.

Flocke proposed to him that he will have the island to himself (Basically a MIB replacement) then later at the well he said he will destroy the island. I think Flocke f**ked up there and Ben knows it.

Ain't no way Ben going to let Flocke lead like that, he always has a plan.
 8 years ago '07        #2151
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,075 | Props total: 1521 1521
Flocke would know whether they are able to k!ll each other or not.
 8 years ago '04        #2152
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
What wasted said about Widmore seems to make sense, although I still think he's dead. If he is dead, as I said, it will be one of the worst deaths on this show. They built Widmore up to be this big, bad, dude that was coming back to the island. He staged the plane at the bottom of the sea, he sent people to the island, bought a submarine, brought Desmond and did all of this s**t just to get back to the Island and be shot? Seems rather anti-climatic.

I still don't think Richard is dead. They showed him being thrown against the tree but that was all. He, like Widmore, seemed more important then to just be k!lled by being hit against a tree like some guard at the temple.

8 years ago '07        #2153
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,075 | Props total: 1521 1521
I'm pretty sure richard just can't die tho
 8 years ago '05        #2154
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
If the only way flocke can get off the island is from having to tie in with the people that were brought there..why even bring them there in the first place? Why does the island have this "power" or whatever it is, we still don't even know, all we know is that it has to be protected for whatever reason we still don't know.
What do you mean by not bring them there in the first place? If you are asking why anyone was ever brought there to begin with years ago, you a.ssume somebody found the island, found the light, walked into it and the smoke monster was released and then more people were brought there to try and trap the smoke monster back in the cave. Then the process repeated itself. How many times is unknown.
 8 years ago '09        #2155
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Wasted said:
Haha Ben running this s**t.

Nah he drank the wine. Jack is the new Jacob.

I'mma bet sawyer becomes the new MIB,

i posted that before he volunteered for the job.
 05-20-2010, 08:11 PM         #2156
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question: Did they ever get around to answering why when Ben used that giant gear that we found out MIB made, it made him appear in the middle of nowhere in the Middle East?
 8 years ago '07        #2157
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Eddie.. said:
I'm pretty sure richard just can't die tho

I'm not saying he can or can't die, or if he is dead or alive but if jacob is able to die...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #2158
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 739 739
Lost Script Pages for Series Finale Leaked

8 years ago '05        #2159
space
space
 kkkid said:
Lost Script Pages for Series Finale Leaked

I'll read the first few sentences and see if it sounds legit.
 8 years ago '05        #2160
space
space
Seems legit the very first page is the scene from the clip I posted a few posts back with Sawyer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
259 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy