LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #2101
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
 Reppindaburghh said:

[spoiler - click to view]

05-19-2010, 01:52 AM         #2102
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk if this has been said but just a random thought, not a spoiler just an idea

05-19-2010, 07:06 AM         #2103
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillers09 said:
What im wondering is what will happen to Sawyer, Kate and Hugo since Jack is the new jacob. im betting they are gonna die in some freak accident like Ilana since the island is done with them....
Well if Jacob can give Richard eternal life, i think Jack can do the same for Kate, Sawyer and Hugo since him and Jacob are the same now.
 8 years ago '07        #2104
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
I'm still wondering how Jack ended up in the forest just short of the Light's location at the beginning of the Pilot.. That better be explained.
 05-19-2010, 07:52 AM         #2105
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love this show, but its got me confused again. I know there not making a movie but i dont see how you can solve all the answers in a 2hr finale.
 8 years ago '05        #2106
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
unbelievable episode..
 8 years ago '05        #2107
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
i felt that way about the last episode but i thought this new one was great.. i think it's going to end good.
 05-19-2010, 10:18 AM         #2108
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i liked the episode, the ending was kinda wack.

Anyone surprised to see Michelle Rodriquez back as the cop? Didnt know she was gonna return. So does that mean a lot of old characters will be seen in the finale?

I just heard on the radio the finale is 2 and half hour instead of 2?
 8 years ago '04        #2109
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 Ricky Towel said:
im thinking possibly that ben has no intentions of k!lling more people for MIB, he only wanted to k!ll widmore, i think he will agree to k!ll more people but use the walkie talkie he gave miles to warn and/or help team jack(hate saying that because i was never a fan of jack) somehow.
I was thinking that too, bc MIB promised him to give him the island when they were sitting on the chairs talking, but when he realized that desmond had gotten out he told Ben that he was going to blow the island up.... so obviously the deal for Ben to have the island to himself is off lol.

Idk tho, Ben is so manipulative that I could see him going both ways.

Also I don't think that Richard is dead, esp at the hands of the smoke monster bc of the power that Jacob gave him.

I'm pretty sure that we can all agree that Lapidus is dead.

My guess is that Miles will play a big role in the finale, i bet that his ability to talk to the dead will come up again as it did with Ben's Daughter in this ep.

Anyone think that Juliet will be Jack's wife in the AR?
 8 years ago '04        #2110
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 jae premier said:

Anyone think that Juliet will be Jack's wife in the AR?
i cant think of anyone else it could be
 05-19-2010, 12:04 PM         #2111
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got this from imdb board: maybe a spoiler..

and i dunno if its been talkeda bout: Jack 23

Psalm 23 (possible spoilers)

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

-------

The finale ends on the 23rd. Jack's number is 23. Jack's last name is Shephard. Psalm 23 refers to God as a "shepherd." Are they setting us for something? Perhaps a funeral where Psalm 23 will be read?

from wiki: (about God as a "shepherd") As the Shepherd, He will protect, provide, and guide us. If we are in danger of a strong enemy, He will protect us; if we are in danger of famine, He will provide us with enough food; He leads us and guides us where we will be safe, where there is abundant life.

Sounds a lot like what Jack has been doing for the past 6 seasons...

Last edited by unkoricky; 05-19-2010 at 12:05 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2112
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7113 7113
The people that are still complaining about questions and answers. What exactly are your questions? Lay them out in here and we will try and answer them for you. Honestly there are not that many questions left to be answered besides what exactly the island is (Probably wont be explained), how the two timelines are going to tie in to eachother (Will be explained), and where exactly the smoke monster came from (May be explained, probably not.). Other then that there are not many big glaring questions. Please, ask away and we will be glad to try and answer them if you perhaps missed something that has already been revealed or hinted to.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-19-2010 at 01:39 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2113
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Well if Jacob can give Richard eternal life, i think Jack can do the same for Kate, Sawyer and Hugo since him and Jacob are the same now.
That was more then likely a talent Jacob learned over the hundreds of years he spent on the island by himself with nothing better to do. Jack cant just go around giving everybody eternal life all of a sudden. He'd need to learn the spell from Jacob, or learn it some other way over the next few centuries while he waits to pass the job off to someone else.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-19-2010 at 01:27 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2114
space
space
 Just1Spark said:
I'm still wondering how Jack ended up in the forest just short of the Light's location at the beginning of the Pilot.. That better be explained.
Coincidence, imo. He just happened to land there. Jacob was just using that as a reference point as to where Jack could find the light now that he has these powers and is able to find it.
 8 years ago '05        #2115
space
space
 unkoricky said:
i love this show, but its got me confused again. I know there not making a movie but i dont see how you can solve all the answers in a 2hr finale.
Ask away. What questions exactly do you have that have yet to be answered?
 8 years ago '04        #2116
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Reppindaburghh said:
The people that are still complaining about questions and answers. What exactly are your questions? Lay them out in here and we will try and answer them for you. Honestly there are not that many questions left to be answered besides what exactly the island is (Probably wont be explained), how the two timelines are going to tie in to eachother (Will be explained), and where exactly the smoke monster came from (May be explained, probably not.). Other then that there are not many big glaring questions. Please, ask away and we will be glad to try and answer them if you perhaps missed something that has already been revealed or hinted to.
I'm not so sure why people care so much where the smoke monster came from? I personally could care less where it came from? If they explain it then it will be cool to me but if not then I could care less......
 8 years ago '05        #2117
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
I'm not so sure why people care so much where the smoke monster came from? I personally could care less where it came from? If they explain it then it will be cool to me but if not then I could care less......
Its not a huge question for me either, I mean I wont be angry in the least if they do not even touch the subject. But MIB/Flocke/Locke/Smoke is one of the most interesting characters in television history so if they touched on how old exactly he his, how many times hes been through this process and what not, that'd be pretty cool to me. But like I said I wont care if they do not touch the subject.
 8 years ago '05        #2118
space
space
Promo:

[video - click to view]

Promo:

[video - click to view]

Scene from next weeks episode (Doesnt spoil anything, seems to be one of the very first scenes.):

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-19-2010 at 02:46 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #2119
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Reppindaburghh said:
i have a ton of questions, but i know to wait until its over, i also will watch the whole show again and wait until after for when i post my questions incase i missed something

but FROM LAST EPISODE my main question is

what the hell is up with jacks neck bleeding? it happened earlier in the season as well... im sure it will be answered in the finale, but wtf is up with that
 8 years ago '07        #2120
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Flocke is a genius if it was his plan to send these mofos back to time and set off that bomb. As i recall time got f**ked up cuz of the donkey wheel and as we saw, it was mib who put that there. Hes a deep dude in so many levels. The actor who plays him(flocke/locke) is real good to cuz I dont see MIB as the same as locke, even though its the same guy that played both of them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy