LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #2061
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
fockkkkkkkkkkk.......forgot all about lost tonight
waits for 720p to hit da net
 8 years ago '05        #2062
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 all3rd said:
So Jack k!lls Mib and the replacement universe is what we have been watching?
No. They will tie in together. The flash-sideways are NOT season 7. They are going on at the same time and they will play into eachother.

Also, interesting that Hurley now has full memory of the island in the flash sideways. He remembered Anna-Lucias name so he has full blown memory of the island life you'd have to a.ssume.

Un-f**king-fortunatly I know this is gonna end in some cliche' bulls**t where Jack saves the f**king day, k!lls the smoke monster, and takes over Jacobs roll as the guardian of the light in the center of the island. I am going to be so pissed off if they do not do something better then that. Even if they somehow trap the smoke monster back in that light and the show ends I would not be so pissed, because you know the potential for someone to come along over the following centuries and awaken him again exists.

But the best ending for me would be Locke succeeding and destroying the island. But you just f**king know they do not have the balls to end it that way. They will do it the "happily ever after" route and pus*y out. If they do not have the balls to end it either this way, or some other bad-ass way that I do not expect, then I will be seriously let down by the show and it'll drop quite a few rungs on my all-time list.

(That is all speculation of what I hope wont/will happen. I have not read any spoilers about the finale so that is all just me taking wild guesses.)

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-18-2010 at 09:25 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #2063
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Reppindaburghh said:
No. They will tie in together. The flash-sideways are NOT season 7. They are going on at the same time and they will play into eachother.

Also, interesting that Hurley now has full memory of the island in the flash sideways. He remembered Anna-Lucias name so he has full blown memory of the island life you'd have to a.ssume.

Un-f**king-fortunatly I know this is gonna end in some cliche' bulls**t where Jack saves the f**king day, k!lls the smoke monster, and takes over Jacobs roll as the guardian of the light in the center of the island. I am going to be so pissed off if they do not do something better then that. Even if they somehow trap the smoke monster back in that light and the show ends I would not be so pissed, because you know the potential for someone to come along over the following centuries and awaken him again exists.

But the best ending for me would be Locke succeeding and destroying the island. But you just f**king know they do not have the balls to end it that way. They will do it the "happily ever after" route and pus*y out. If they do not have the balls to end it either this way, or some other bad-ass way that I do not expect, then I will be seriously let down by the show and it'll drop quite a few rungs on my all-time list.

(That is all speculation of what I hope wont/will happen. I have not read any spoilers about the finale so that is all just me taking wild guesses.)

The island did sink, though. Maybe it won't have a happy ending.
 8 years ago '05        #2064
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
The island did sink, though. Maybe it won't have a happy ending.
The island sank because of the nuke going off.
 8 years ago '06        #2065
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
The island sank because of the nuke going off.
:banghead: Duh! I should have known that.

But I agree, I hope they end it differently than Jacking saving the day. Hopefully it's something more "badass."
 8 years ago '04        #2066
Nycryda 
space
space
space
$684 | Props total: 1 1
Im still lost on wat the smoke is... is it a monster from the island or is it jacobs brothers soul, and the light from the island just released it from his body?
 8 years ago '09        #2067
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 WorldsStrangest said:
10,000 people just switched thier mobile carrier to verizon to get thier final messages on air sunday......sick promotion btw....
wait what? i missed whatever youre talkin about.
 8 years ago '09        #2068
space
space
i dont want flocke to succeed, f**k him.
 8 years ago '05        #2069
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
:banghead: Duh! I should have known that.

But I agree, I hope they end it differently than Jacking saving the day. Hopefully it's something more "badass."
Here is a legitimate ending that I hope they pull off (By legitmate I mean something that people would be cool with. This is just a pure guess by me.). I will wrap it in spoiler tags but it is strictly me hoping for an ending i'm guessing at, not a spoiler in the least.

This would be a pretty sick way to end it..

[spoiler - click to view]

Btw Desmond is BOSS in the alt-timeline.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-18-2010 at 09:53 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #2070
space
space
and i hope richard aint dead.
 8 years ago '05        #2071
space
space
 Nycryda said:
Im still lost on wat the smoke is... is it a monster from the island or is it jacobs brothers soul, and the light from the island just released it from his body?
That has yet to have been verified but imo it is the monster from the island that for a few centuries used Jacobs brothers image to walk around in. But I may very well be wrong on that one, and would not be surprised if it is in fact still the mind of Jacobs brother. (I refrain from using the word soul because I just think that sounds foolish.)
 8 years ago '05        #2072
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
if they k!lled Richard off like that that is so f**ked up. He is one of the best TV characters of all time in my opinion. He needs an epic death.
 8 years ago '09        #2073
space
space
and since kate was crossed out because she is a mother, id a.ssume that jin was the candidate of the 2 kwons.
 8 years ago '05        #2074
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
i dont want flocke to succeed, f**k him.
If it is just some monster I could understand your outlook. But if it is actually the mind of his brother, how could you possibly say f**k him? His mother was murdered at his birth by some crazy b**ch who then kidnapped him and his twin brother and raised them under false-pretenses claiming to be there mother. When he found out about it his brother beat his a.ss for trying to leave. Then he leaves and finally finds a way off the island and his b**ch-mother bashes his skull off a rock and k!lls all his friends. That s**t is pretty f**ked up if you ask me. I'm rootin for him.

And even if it is just some f**king demon/monster I am still rooting for him because hes one of the greatest characters in television history, whilst Jack is just another typical hero.
 8 years ago '06        #2075
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Here is a legitimate ending that I hope they pull off. I will wrap it in spoiler tags but it is strictly me hoping for an ending i'm guessing at.

This would be a pretty sick way to end it..

Btw Desmond is BOSS in the alt-timeline.

BTW,
:agreement6: That would be an awesome way to end it. To make it "funny" have

and then the screen turns black with the Lost logo.

But I'm kind of pulling for Flocke to succeed. I mean, ya gotta feel sorry for the guy truthfully. He was tricked into staying there, his brother k!lled him and f**ked up by making him the smoke monster, and he's going through all of this s**t to get off the island.

Ricky Towel said:
Richard is dead, I am pretty sure of it. I read on the spoilers a while back that Richard was on the list of people that will die. I was waiting for it to happen tonight. When he walked outside alone after leaving the house I thought to myself "Here it goes"
 8 years ago '09        #2076
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
If it is just some monster I could understand your outlook. But if it is actually the mind of his brother, how could you possibly say f**k him? His mother was murdered at his birth by some crazy b**ch who then kidnapped him and his twin brother and raised them under false-pretenses claiming to be there mother. When he found out about it his brother beat his a.ss for trying to leave. Then he leaves and finally finds a way off the island and his b**ch-mother bashes his skull off a rock and k!lls all his friends. That s**t is pretty f**ked up if you ask me. I'm rootin for him.

And even if it is just some f**king demon/monster I am still rooting for him because hes one of the greatest characters in television history, whilst Jack is just another typical hero.
it WAS his brother, now he is something different.

something i believe needs to be stopped.

i picked a side and he is the enemy. f**k him.
 8 years ago '05        #2077
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
it WAS his brother, now he is something different.

something i believe needs to be stopped.

i picked a side and he is the enemy. f**k him.
I could respect you cheering for your side. I see you....

f**k team Jacob/Jack

Go team MIB/Flocke/Locke/Ben.

This finale is gonna be great.
 05-18-2010, 09:58 PM         #2078
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe I forgot but how did the island sink from the premiere? You say it's from the nuclear bomb, but is this just an a.ssumption? I don't understand why that would be the case when the DHARMA village was still up. The bomb would:

A) Wipe everything out besides the actual rock

B) The bomb was planted in the 50's, why would it blow up in the 70's?
 8 years ago '09        #2079
space
space

[video - click to view]

what terry quinn said about not wanting a book to end but you close and say "wow, that was great"
 8 years ago '09        #2080
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I could respect you cheering for your side. I see you....

f**k team Jacob/Jack

Go team MIB/Flocke/Locke/Ben.

This finale is gonna be great.
i wouldnt put locke with team flocke/ben
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice