LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2001
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Grave said:
^then y did flocke in a previous ep tell kate that his mom is a crazy woman. Its still his bro, he just lost that body or jacob took his body so to say.
Posted via Mobile Device
s**ts was some crazy a.ss episode.

Really don't get the donkey wheel thing.

So nameless person how are you going to get off the island?

Nameless person AKA MIB "I am getting off this island by sticking a wheel in that 100 watt lightbulb and turning it"

I was like

Was I the only person not surprised that the crazy crack head lady smashed his head against the wall?

I mean n*gga, I would have gun clapped him for that statement.
 8 years ago '06        #2002
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,781 | Props total: 2260 2260
 Ricky Towel said:

A couple of my readers pointed out that when Jacob sends the Man in Black down the log flume and he turns into the Smoke Monster, the light in the cave goes out. And they've wondered if that means that Smokey now is the light that Jacob is supposed to protect and that's why he can't leave the island.

CC: You'll get more information that will help you understand that in the episodes that follow this one.

I was thinking this myself after rewatching the episode.
 05-12-2010, 09:39 PM         #2003
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody needs to rewatch the Richard episode and listen to what MIB said again about what Jacob did to him, took his image and manlihood and all that.

Battlestar Galactica was great but...Season 3/4 were boring to me because they didn't use Giaus Baltar like they did in the first 2 seasons. He was non existent and they took away his "head 6" from the story completely. I only have to watch the finale now and I really don't feel motivated to watch it now because I don't even know what questions need to be answered. Will they find Earth? True history of the cylons? What else is there to know?
 8 years ago '07        #2004
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
at this s**t having 2 f**kin episodes left

these n*ggas better make a season 7 :rant:
 8 years ago '05        #2005
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 stillers09 said:
but still there is the question that if the way he looked when we first saw him as an adult in Across the Sea was his image, then why is he saying that jacob took those things from him if hes back in his original body when he was talking to richard and when we first saw him in the opening scene of the season 5 finale? thats what has me thinking it just the smoke monster in his form, like the monster is a separate entity that just takes the form of dead bodies. and he has to find a loophole to k!ll jacob because he probably has to go by some set of rules, like he cant k!ll the island protector unless he gets someone else to willingly do it, and once jacob drank that wine and did that ceremony type thing he became the island protector and therefore cant be k!lled by smokey
that means the candidates are island protectors too
 8 years ago '04        #2006
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4283 4283
Esau is the smoke monster.. not the other way around... wen jacob him had him go through the water passage he turned into that....something worst than death just like his mother said...

anyone else think that they built the temple over that? and thats the water that sayied was in...
 8 years ago '07        #2007
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Propel Water said:
Esau is the smoke monster.. not the other way around... wen jacob him had him go through the water passage he turned into that....something worst than death just like his mother said...

anyone else think that they built the temple over that? and thats the water that sayied was in...
That's what I was thinking. What I found funny was that jacob f**ked up on the first day off the job, he deliberately tossed a muthaf**ka into the exact s**t he was meant to keep heads out of and it had to b his bro out of all people.

Also "don't tell mom" "ok"....."hey mom...."

gtfo
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Grave; 05-13-2010 at 12:24 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #2008
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 stillers09 said:
but still there is the question that if the way he looked when we first saw him as an adult in Across the Sea was his image, then why is he saying that jacob took those things from him if hes back in his original body when he was talking to richard and when we first saw him in the opening scene of the season 5 finale? thats what has me thinking it just the smoke monster in his form, like the monster is a separate entity that just takes the form of dead bodies. and he has to find a loophole to k!ll jacob because he probably has to go by some set of rules, like he cant k!ll the island protector unless he gets someone else to willingly do it, and once jacob drank that wine and did that ceremony type thing he became the island protector and therefore cant be k!lled by smokey
because its not his physical body mannn, its a replication of it.

but he is the smoke monster and I don't see how ppl didn't interpret that
 8 years ago '05        #2009
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Propel Water said:

Yeah I thought that too, But the whole temple thing was a waste of time. After all the s**t talk about smokey cannot enter it and Dogen was a.ssigned to be the protector then he dies, smokey enters and k!lls everyone....... OK then what? The temple had no purpose/relationship to smokey. Honestly had no idea where that story was suppose to develop. After that it fell off. .
 8 years ago '07        #2010
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Wasted said:
Yeah I thought that too, But the whole temple thing was a waste of time. After all the s**t talk about smokey cannot enter it and Dogen was a.ssigned to be the protector then he dies, smokey enters and k!lls everyone....... OK then what? The temple had no purpose/relationship to smokey. Honestly had no idea where that story was suppose to develop. After that it fell off. .
The temple healed ppl with the water

Dogen had powers given to him by Jacob

i'm thinkin the ash had something to do with this, Dogen must of had control over it, so everyone was safe while isnide this ash while Dogen was alive, then dogen was k!lled.

I still am very confused about that situation as well too.

Man I hope this doesn't turn out to be the worse season of lost, after last episode its shapin up to be that way.

I can't think of a worse episode of the top of my head as far as anticipation and execution
 8 years ago '07        #2011
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
and also, anyone remember when jack said the adam and eve bodies were like 50 years old

wtf???

and if you think they only appear that old because of them never aging, then why did they deteriorate at all?

why weren't their clothes complete vanished after thousands of years of them laying them? (if they died before 100 AD)
 8 years ago '09        #2012
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
about jack saying how old the bodies were:

Jacob gets bored and plays dress-up.

Writers didnt know where they were going with it.

Jack making s**t up like a douche to impress kate.

minor detail in my opinion that doesnt really matter. just sucks they put that out there early in the series and had you think they were about that old.
 05-13-2010, 12:20 PM         #2013
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
and also, anyone remember when jack said the adam and eve bodies were like 50 years old

wtf???

and if you think they only appear that old because of them never aging, then why did they deteriorate at all?

why weren't their clothes complete vanished after thousands of years of them laying them? (if they died before 100 AD)
The creators said that Jack is just a spinal surgeon, he doesn't really have an idea about the clothing or how it deteriorates.
 8 years ago '07        #2014
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
but after 2000 years there should be no clothing.
 8 years ago '09        #2015
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Eddie.. said:
but after 2000 years there should be no clothing.
and islands arent supposed to cure cancer

smoke monsters arent supposed to exist

islands arent supposed to make people walk again

islands arent supposed to move locations when you turn a wheel

time travel isnt supposed to be possible.
 8 years ago '07        #2016
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
yea you're right
 8 years ago '05        #2017
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Grave said:
battle star galactica? u preffer that over lost? I aint never seen it but u seem like a huge lost fan and if u pikin that over lost, well ima have to give it a shot if its on netflix
It is on Netflix.
 8 years ago '05        #2018
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Wasted said:

First of Jacob REAL mom is MILF status.

But yeah I agree with the above. The whole epidsode opened up too many questions. Who the hell is the crazy lady, who is Jacob real mother and what is the smoke monsters?

So now Jacob is dead? How is he going to find a candidate and get him to drink the wine?

Also technically, SMOKEY isn't Jacobs brother so he can technically k!ll Jacob. The rule states MIB cannot k!ll Jacob. Well Smokey isn't MIB he just took his form.

Yeah but Smokey cannot k!ll any of the Candidates and you can a.ssume Jacob is obviously a candidate because he has the job that everyone is candidates for.
 8 years ago '05        #2019
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I know it's been said, but they really need to explain that murder scene and the covering of the well more thoroughly. The mother had to have some type of smoke monster powers to k!ll 10+ people and cover a deep a.ss tunnel with rock and dirt. They f**ked up there.
 8 years ago '04        #2020
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Grave said:
battle star galactica? u preffer that over lost? I aint never seen it but u seem like a huge lost fan and if u pikin that over lost, well ima have to give it a shot if its on netflix
 KarteL13 said:
Wiki Battle Star Galactica. That shiit got great reviews. Everyone calls it one of or if not, the greatest show on TV.

I'll peep it once LOST is over. I'm going to need something to watch with Supernatural going on hiatus and LOST being over.
bsg is really not as good as u think
its amazing for the first couple seasons and it goes down hill from there

alot of the episodes are really boring

and if you guys are b**chin about lost ending the way it has so far, just wait until you see bsg lol after wasting 6 seasons of watchin it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago