LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 114
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1981
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Eddie.. said:
this doesn't do it for me.

I think mainly because Dugen and MiB gave the exct same directions on how to k!ll each person.

plus how do you know MiB can't be k!lled?
Well I guess that is not a fact. But Sayyid did stab the motherf**ker and it did not phase him. bombs were dropping around him a couple episodes back (Where Jack almost died) and he stood there totally unafraid and unphased. He stormed the beach two episodes back and was being shot multiple time and not being phased one bit and then snapping peoples necks and firing with dead-on accuracy (Presumably hes been shooting target practice for thousands of years so his aim is pretty f**kin good )

I think its safe to say that Smokey cannot be k!lled. He can only be trapped. The egyptians, or SOMEBODY found a way to trap him in that cave long ago. Jacob f**ked up and let him out and now they need to find a way to trap him.

Heres my take on how the show will end.... (Just came up with this while writing this response.)


[spoiler - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #1982
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Reppindaburghh said:
Red: Smokey could not k!ll Jacob just like Smokey cant k!ll Jack and company. He had Ben do it, because he could not. Just like he tried having Jack and company k!ll themselves by detonating the bomb. Also we do not know if Smokey even really wants to get off the island. He may just have been saying that to convince Jack and company that he was on there side and he wanted to leave the island with them, all the while planning to k!ll them all in the sub with the bomb.

Green: They have known eachother for years. Keep in mind Jacob freed the smoke monster YEARSSSSSSSS ago. Hundreds of years, at least. So they have been on this island together for years. Smokey had no way of k!lling Jacob until just recently though. So obviously they have developed a bond, even though they hate eachother. When you spend that much time with eachother, you are gonna get to know eachother.

Orange: We never see in this episode or any other episode the first time Jacob encountered smokey taking the form of his brother. He may have been shocked and had no f**king clue what was going on until Smokey revealed to him that he is not actually his brother. Or perhaps he tricked him into thinking he actually is his brother. Either way, we did not get to see that meeting take place yet, so that question is unanswered.


MIB's body is laying in the Cave the same way that John Lockes was laying on the beach. They are both dead. The smoke monster is just taking the form of them. I'm for confidant in this a.ssumption now after having written this then I was previously. I'm pretty sure we can lock that a.ssumption in to near-fact.

Touche. I need to start thinking outside of the box.
 8 years ago '05        #1983
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
We are talking 53 AD when this happened since they were born in 23 AD, which the Bible would say Jesus hadn't even started his ministry yet.

The light could be an evil spirit or demon that was trapped on the island. We are talking Biblical timeframe for last nights episode.
Wait where did you get those timeframes from? I dont remember them showing or talking about a date on last nights episode. Did I miss it?
 8 years ago '06        #1984
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Reppindaburghh said:
Well I guess that is not a fact. But Sayyid did stab the motherf**ker and it did not phase him. bombs were dropping around him a couple episodes back (Where Jack almost died) and he stood there totally unafraid and unphased. He stormed the beach two episodes back and was being shot multiple time and not being phased one bit and then snapping peoples necks and firing with dead-on accuracy (Presumably hes been shooting target practice for thousands of years so his aim is pretty f**kin good )

I think its safe to say that Smokey cannot be k!lled. He can only be trapped. The egyptians, or SOMEBODY found a way to trap him in that cave long ago. Jacob f**ked up and let him out and now they need to find a way to trap him.

Heres my take on how the show will end.... (Just came up with this while writing this response.)


[spoiler - click to view]


With a lot of questions being un-answered, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about how they are going to end it. I have faith in them that they will do something amazing, but then again I feel like we all will be sitting there at the end staring at the black "Lost" logo in disappointment thinking "wtf is this."

But if it ended similar to what you said, I'd be pleased. I believe they could pull off another season with all these new questions popping up.
 8 years ago '09        #1985
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i personally think the smoke monster is still mib.


hopefully we find that out for sure.
 8 years ago '08        #1986
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:
Bad writing?

Perhaps thats unfortunatly the case. But I think its pretty clear that she was no more special then Jacob is. They were both just given the power of immortality. (Immortality in the sense of never aging, that is.). The power was passed down to her the same way it was passed down to Jacob. Presumably hundreds of years before Jacob was born.
What about Richard? He was special as well since he didn't age.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Richard drink the wine? Or did Jacob grant immortality by just saying yes?
 8 years ago '05        #1987
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 KarteL13 said:
What about Richard? He was special as well since he didn't age.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Richard drink the wine? Or did Jacob grant immortality by just saying yes?
I do not remember, but I am pretty sure Richard did drink the wine. So you are right, he would then be in the role of Jacob at this point then, because Jacob is dead. It will be very interesting to see what ends up happening with Richards character these next two episodes.
 8 years ago '09        #1988
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 8 years ago '07        #1989
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Reppindaburghh said:
Everybody could see Jacob before he died. He was not invisible. He was just constantly in hiding and nobody knew where he was besides Richard. Hurley being able to see him after he died is just Hurley seeing dead people.
YOOO I'm talking about the young Jacob,

stop worrying so much on disagreeing with me and listen to what I'm asking
 8 years ago '07        #1990
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Reppindaburghh said:
Bad writing?

Perhaps thats unfortunatly the case. But I think its pretty clear that she was no more special then Jacob is. They were both just given the power of immortality. (Immortality in the sense of never aging, that is.). The power was passed down to her the same way it was passed down to Jacob. Presumably hundreds of years before Jacob was born.
yo bad writing doesn't have an old lady filling up a well and destroying a bunch of fully grown men with some of them being set on fire.
 8 years ago '05        #1991
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Eddie.. said:
YOOO I'm talking about the young Jacob,

stop worrying so much on disagreeing with me and listen to what I'm asking
Yo i'm not trying to offend you by answering your questions bro. Dont know why you got that idea. I would think i'm actually going out of my way to read your questions and give you my take on them, not insulting you in the least.

And you did not clarify Young Jacob in your original post or I would have knew you were talking about young Jacob.
 8 years ago '07        #1992
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
battle star galactica? u preffer that over lost? I aint never seen it but u seem like a huge lost fan and if u pikin that over lost, well ima have to give it a shot if its on netflix
 8 years ago '08        #1993
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Grave said:
battle star galactica? u preffer that over lost? I aint never seen it but u seem like a huge lost fan and if u pikin that over lost, well ima have to give it a shot if its on netflix
Wiki Battle Star Galactica. That shiit got great reviews. Everyone calls it one of or if not, the greatest show on TV.

I'll peep it once LOST is over. I'm going to need something to watch with Supernatural going on hiatus and LOST being over.
 8 years ago '06        #1994
O-FICIAL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 396 396
 Reppindaburghh said:

Heres my take on how the show will end.... (Just came up with this while writing this response.)


[spoiler - click to view]

I SEE YOU...
THAT WOULD KINDA FIT WITH WHAT WAS ON THE LEAKED CAST SHEET FOR THE FINALE.
THEY HAD SOME s**t ABOUT A WATER FALL AND DESMOND GOING DOWN INTO A WELL.
THEN JACK WENT DOWN BUT DESMOND CAME BACK UP AND A BRIGHT LIGHT. ALL KINDS
OF GOOD OLE LOST TYPE s**t!
 8 years ago '07        #1995
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yo i'm not trying to offend you by answering your questions bro. Dont know why you got that idea. I would think i'm actually going out of my way to read your questions and give you my take on them, not insulting you in the least.

And you did not clarify Young Jacob in your original post or I would have knew you were talking about young Jacob.
yea but like why would I be talking about jacob in the temple jacob????
 8 years ago '05        #1996
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm pretty sure we can now a.ssume that the smoke monster is not Jacobs brother. He just took the form of him. When Jacob threw his brother in there, the smoke monster finally had a body to take the form of. Thats why his mother told them not to go in there because the light, whatever it is, had no body to take the form of and escape. Once his brothers body was in there, he could leave because he had the human body to take the form of. Thats why Jacob finds his brothers body at the end. The smoke monster was never Jacobs brother anymore then it is Locke. It just found bodies to portray.

First of Jacob REAL mom is MILF status.

But yeah I agree with the above. The whole epidsode opened up too many questions. Who the hell is the crazy lady, who is Jacob real mother and what is the smoke monsters?

So now Jacob is dead? How is he going to find a candidate and get him to drink the wine?

Also technically, SMOKEY isn't Jacobs brother so he can technically k!ll Jacob. The rule states MIB cannot k!ll Jacob. Well Smokey isn't MIB he just took his form.




 8 years ago '07        #1997
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
^then y did flocke in a previous ep tell kate that his mom is a crazy woman. Its still his bro, he just lost that body or jacob took his body so to say.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1998
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Wasted said:

First of Jacob REAL mom is MILF status.

But yeah I agree with the above. The whole epidsode opened up too many questions. Who the hell is the crazy lady, who is Jacob real mother and what is the smoke monsters?

So now Jacob is dead? How is he going to find a candidate and get him to drink the wine?

Also technically, SMOKEY isn't Jacobs brother so he can technically k!ll Jacob. The rule states MIB cannot k!ll Jacob. Well Smokey isn't MIB he just took his form.





I still believe the smoke monster is still MIB/Jacob's brother. There's too many clues that it is, over that it isn't.

But according to that interview Ricky posted, we'll learn more about that later. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #1999
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
 Reppindaburghh said:
Wait where did you get those timeframes from? I dont remember them showing or talking about a date on last nights episode. Did I miss it?
It was in an interview by Damon and Carlton last week leading up to the episode.
 8 years ago '10        #2000
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
smokey is still MIB who is Jacob's brother.........he still plays the game.....still had the white and black rocks..........still wants to get off the damn island............he finds the island boring and wants to explore and s**t........prolly wants some new pus*y and an angus burger.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy