NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
120638 pageviews
3562 comments

kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The answers are coming, less than 30 days away...image

Thus opens LOST Season 6.

Awarded the 2005 Emmy and 2006 Golden Globe for Best Drama Series, "LOST" returns for its last season of action-packed mystery and adventure -- that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost.

PLEASE NO SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!

Compilation of all Season 6 Lost Promo's below...image

[video - click to view]

LOST Season 6 Preparation #1 "Destiny"

[video - click to view]

LOST Season 6 Preparation #2 "Miracles"

[video - click to view]

LOST Season 6 Preparation #3 "Warfare"

[video - click to view]

LOST Season 6 Preparation #4 "Life & death"

[video - click to view]

LOST Season 6 Preparation #5 "The Experiment"

[video - click to view]

LOST Season 6 Preparation #6 "Spirits"

[video - click to view]

LOST Season 6 Preparation #7 "Love"

[video - click to view]

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 01-03-2010 at 01:50 PM..

3562 comments for "LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread"

01-03-2010, 01:01 AM         #2
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one of the worst and over hyped series in television history
 8 years ago '06        #3
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
The greatest show in television history is coming back to finally give us the answers. I cant f**king wait.
 8 years ago '04        #4
myxover 
space
space
$877 | Props total: 166 166
 TimeIsMoney said:
u sir are wrong
 8 years ago '08        #5
Snappy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 1 1
Stopped watching after season 4....
 8 years ago '05        #6
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 1265 1265
The Sade commercial is my joint.:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #7
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
SPOILERS
We will see Desmond on Oceanic 815 and he will be traveling with a Lostie

We will see Charley overdose on drugs and Jack will have to save him

815 will fly by the island, and the Statue of Taweret will be intact, they will see it from the plane.

Hurley will be visited by Jacob, Jacob will confide in him, he can trust Hurley because he is a "source of Good"

Existing timeline-

Sayid will be fatally wounded and may actually "die" before being brought to the Temple and healed, in which case he will most definitely suffer the same effects that child Ben did, and will become an Other.

General LA X Comments:

- Unlike previous season premiere, which usually built the premise for the season, but revealed little, LA X is supposedly the most revealing episode (mythology-wise) ever produced for LOST. Expect to have a couple of gamechangers on the level of "flashforward" and "moving the island" in the first two hours.

- Darlton warns fans not to dismiss the possibility of two timelines as being something concrete and distinct, it is it not black and white, it would be very silly to simply erase 5 season of LOST, there is something more at work here, and it is very important to remember that Faraday had the "correct idea, but the wrong execution of the idea" in the ending of S5.

-The DHARMA- U of Michigan connection will be revisited early on in S6

-Most of the two hour LA X will take place on Oceanic 815, and it will be your job to determine what is alternate timeline 815, and what is simply unseen flashbacks to the original 815 in natural timeline. As always, LOST is never taboo with revisiting old events and revealing something new about them, and 815 is not out of the question.

-The presence of the Statue of Taweret in the alt. timeline SHOULD be taken a clear message that the alt. timeline was split from the original timeline at a point much earlier than 2004, seeing as how the statue is in ruins in 2004, and in 1977. The split most likely occured much earlier in time.

-From ABC Spokesman: I know most of you have heard about the "alt Lost " this season, and so have I. But I'm also told that the thing that I'm pretty sure needs to happen for "alt Lost " to happen does not happen.

In light of Faraday having the right idea about with wrong execution, is it possible that the alt. timeline is the recourse for wrong execution of the right idea? Maybe the alt timeline is the screw up. It wasn't meant to happen.
 8 years ago '07        #8
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
:iough:
 8 years ago '04        #9
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
Greatest show on television today is coming back! Yeeeeah. I got February 2nd marked in my calendar.
 8 years ago '09        #10
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
i honestly tried to remember, and recap everything in my head to myself, all the events that led up to now. if i wanted to do that i could, up untill season 4. after that, sh*t gets fuzzy lmao. the sh*t got a little too epic imo, but i still love it tho. im basically watchin' just to see whats happens at this point, cause i aint no dim witted n*gga, but some of that show be makin' me woozy wit all the sh*t u gotta remember, and take note of, in order the follow 100%... never worked so hard in my life to enjoy a show like wit lost lmfao....................................ANYWAYS.. . bring that sh*t on
 8 years ago '06        #11
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 Akilleez said:
i honestly tried to remember, and recap everything in my head to myself, all the events that led up to now. if i wanted to do that i could, up untill season 4. after that, sh*t gets fuzzy lmao. the sh*t got a little too epic imo, but i still love it tho. im basically watchin' just to see whats happens at this point, cause i aint no dim witted n*gga, but some of that show be makin' me woozy wit all the sh*t u gotta remember, and take note of, in order the follow 100%... never worked so hard in my life to enjoy a show like wit lost lmfao....................................ANYWAYS.. . bring that sh*t on
honestly if you are having difficulty keeping up just go to Lost wiki and go through their summary and theories for season 5 itll have everything pretty much explained to you in about 30 minutes of reading. I have never been "lost" while watching LOST which is why I probably enjoy the show more than most, i find it very entertaining when a small mystery is solved while another larger one is presented makes me want to watch the show again the next week even more.
 8 years ago '04        #12
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
I can't remember anything that happened on this show at all.. s**t, between the end of season 5 and right now, I've watched too many shows to keep up.

I think I might download each of the season summaries that aired before the start of the next one.
 8 years ago '06        #13
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
If yall have Netflix all of the episodes are on instant stream.
 8 years ago '04        #14
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
1st year I'll be going spoiler-less
 8 years ago '07        #15
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
 goke11429 said:
1st year I'll be going spoiler-less
Same here...
 8 years ago '06        #16
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
people who read spoilers are f**gots because what the hell is the point of watching a show if u read what will happen? might as well go to barnes and noble and pick up a Dan Brown book instead of watching a tv show.
 01-03-2010, 02:44 PM         #17
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope it's more like the first 3 seasons and not like the last two.
 8 years ago '06        #18
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
the last two seasons have been the best seasons by far.
 01-03-2010, 02:53 PM         #19
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
the last two seasons have been the best seasons by far.
Glad you liked them that much, I was dissapointed.
 8 years ago '09        #20
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 billieskeet said:
Glad you liked them that much, I was dissapointed.
yeah, me too, personally. it felt like they tried to do too much, and painted themselves into a corner with all the cliff hangers that didn't get a proper explanation. this is the exact reason i stopped watching hero's after the first season. and its not even about it being to hard to follow, its just that theres too much to remember. theres always a mystery i want to have solved, but ended up forgetting about, because another one posed itself. and then when they answer the question to it, im like "wtf, i forgot that weird sh*t even happened"
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy