Etchasketch's 2010 Stock Picks

most viewed right now
 43
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
etchasketch 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
space
$5,008 | Props total: 2754 2754
Wow. I just checked and GDHI had news out too. They are retiring 1 billion shares. it is probably going to gap up HARD this weekend with all the promo that is going on.

I should have put about $500 in there at 0.0011 when I alerted it. Oh well. There will be more winners next week.

I am hoping that RCKE comes with some MONSTER news next week.
 01-15-2010, 04:56 PM         #122
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After looking through this thread, it seems like etchasketch has been on point with his penny stock info and o7media seems to be hating. Oh well more money for me to get:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #123
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,983 | Props total: 11427 11427
 Zo1987 said:
After looking through this thread, it seems like etchasketch has been on point with his penny stock info and o7media seems to be hating. Oh well more money for me to get:dancingcool:
Obviously. :rolleyes2:
 8 years ago '08        #124
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,983 | Props total: 11427 11427
Etch, you should start a watch list on HSM....
 01-16-2010, 06:47 AM         #125
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so etch!! whats the deal!!? you havent given me a good buy yet...

i want to make quick flips...i got about 700$ to start with...give me some advice
 8 years ago '04        #126
etchasketch 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
space
$5,008 | Props total: 2754 2754
 Ed Bundy said:
so etch!! whats the deal!!? you havent given me a good buy yet...

i want to make quick flips...i got about 700$ to start with...give me some advice
I PM'ed you.
 01-16-2010, 12:18 PM         #127
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is KVA...is it a good buy?? what about TTNP
 01-16-2010, 12:44 PM         #128
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
etch im looking to make big money, and with my 700$ budget i dont see how that can happen unless i buy ALOT of shares of a cheap stock. im not looking to double my money ...im looking to multiply it by atleast 10. if that means waiting then thats fine to me. i dont need to flip them quick.

id rather buy a few thousand shares of very cheap stock and wait until the price goes up 100's% of percent rather than buy a few shares of an expensive one, and only wind up doubling my money..you know?
 8 years ago '04        #129
etchasketch 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
space
$5,008 | Props total: 2754 2754
 Ed Bundy said:
etch im looking to make big money, and with my 700$ budget i dont see how that can happen unless i buy ALOT of shares of a cheap stock. im not looking to double my money ...im looking to multiply it by atleast 10. if that means waiting then thats fine to me. i dont need to flip them quick.

id rather buy a few thousand shares of very cheap stock and wait until the price goes up 100's% of percent rather than buy a few shares of an expensive one, and only wind up doubling my money..you know?
I will have a 100% gainer for you next week. Don't worry.
 8 years ago '04        #130
etchasketch 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
space
$5,008 | Props total: 2754 2754
 Ed Bundy said:
how is KVA...is it a good buy?? what about TTNP
Never heard of KVA and the TTNP chart is screaming no. like I said above. I will have a nice one for you next week for you to come up around 50-100%.
 8 years ago '05        #131
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
 Ed Bundy said:
etch im looking to make big money, and with my 700$ budget i dont see how that can happen unless i buy ALOT of shares of a cheap stock. im not looking to double my money ...im looking to multiply it by atleast 10. if that means waiting then thats fine to me. i dont need to flip them quick.

id rather buy a few thousand shares of very cheap stock and wait until the price goes up 100's% of percent rather than buy a few shares of an expensive one, and only wind up doubling my money..you know?
you should probably know that when there is more risk there is more reward & turning 700 into 7000$ quickly will be rather difficult.
 8 years ago '04        #132
etchasketch 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
space
$5,008 | Props total: 2754 2754
Some good video tutorials:

The Percent is what matters:

Volume Precedes Price:

Charting:


Last edited by etchasketch; 01-16-2010 at 03:06 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #133
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,983 | Props total: 11427 11427
 Ed Bundy said:
etch im looking to make big money, and with my 700$ budget i dont see how that can happen unless i buy ALOT of shares of a cheap stock. im not looking to double my money ...im looking to multiply it by atleast 10. if that means waiting then thats fine to me. i dont need to flip them quick.

id rather buy a few thousand shares of very cheap stock and wait until the price goes up 100's% of percent rather than buy a few shares of an expensive one, and only wind up doubling my money..you know?
It's a percentage. Whether you get 1 share of a stock that costs $700 or a million of a penny stock, it makes no difference. It's your ROI that matters.

And don't expect to multiply $700 to $7,000 in penny stocks...unless you're willing to wait a loooooong time. Penny stocks are very volatile, you may win a couple of big ones, but you'll also lose a lot playing pump and dumps.

If you want to turn $700 into $7,000 quickly...options are your answer. But they're very risky too.
 8 years ago '08        #134
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,983 | Props total: 11427 11427
And here, my pick for next week is ABK which is a big board (NYSE) trading at .76 currently. I expect them to go into the $1.40 - $1.50 range by next week if my predictions are correct on it.
 01-16-2010, 05:55 PM         #135
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
It's a percentage. Whether you get 1 share of a stock that costs $700 or a million of a penny stock, it makes no difference. It's your ROI that matters.

And don't expect to multiply $700 to $7,000 in penny stocks...unless you're willing to wait a loooooong time. Penny stocks are very volatile, you may win a couple of big ones, but you'll also lose a lot playing pump and dumps.

If you want to turn $700 into $7,000 quickly...options are your answer. But they're very risky too.
can you explain what you mean by options

im trying to turn $700 into atleast a few grand very quickly
 8 years ago '08        #136
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,983 | Props total: 11427 11427
 Ed Bundy said:
can you explain what you mean by options

im trying to turn $700 into atleast a few grand very quickly
Wel basically stock options is a contract. You buy a contract which holds 100 shares of the stock that you can sell back at a later date. And your contract increases and decreases depending on wha the stock does.

The good thing about options is that you can put your money on whether you think the stock will go up or down. So you can make money if the stock does bad too.

It's actuall pretty complicated, the best thing to do would just be to google it and do some homework on it.

But you won't be able to trade options anyway. You have to be approved first by your broker. You'll have to fill out some forms and you need to have a certain amount of experience, income, and net worth to be approved.
 8 years ago '05        #137
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
I wouldnt look into options or puts if your inexperienced in the stockmarket. Gonna look at ABK on monday.
 8 years ago '04        #138
etchasketch 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
space
$5,008 | Props total: 2754 2754
 etchasketch said:
VTPI on watch
VTPI with news on a Saturday:
 8 years ago '05        #139
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
etch you have any high % gainers that arent on otc or pinksheets?
 8 years ago '04        #140
etchasketch 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
space
$5,008 | Props total: 2754 2754
 kkkid said:
etch you have any high % gainers that arent on otc or pinksheets?
I really don't look at any big boards. They don't move like I want right now. I am young and i'm not interested in 10%. I need explosions.

I have a pretty stable stock that higher priced that I think is going to EXPLODE in early february. Check out JBII. They have some pretty cool technology. I got put up on it last week and I REALLY like what I have seen so far. I am going to dig some more. I expect a 100%+ move between the end of january and valentines day.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
95 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
122 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy