Etchasketch's 2010 Stock Picks

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 1998 1998
ANYT just came out with news:

8 years ago '05        #62
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
$3,710 | Props total: 739 739
 J-Schmoove said:
Who is your broker?

I know Etrade has live streaming quotes as they happen
just my bank & quotes are delayed by 15mins. I'm searchin the web for a better alternative, i dont think i can sign-up for something like e-trade because its american & im from canada.
 8 years ago '08        #63
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,202 | Props total: 8635 8635
 J-Schmoove said:
Naw, mine is free I just click the link and it pops up but when I would have it up Google FInance was maybe like a second delayed nothin serious
For OTC and Pinks? Mine are delayed by 15 minutes...so is Google's (I think).

What link did you click in Etrade for real time quotes??
 8 years ago '04        #64
space
space
space
 kkkid said:
just my bank & quotes are delayed by 15mins. I'm searchin the web for a better alternative, i dont think i can sign-up for something like e-trade because its american & im from canada.
Just sign up for a TD ameritrade account. You get free real time quotes and all the necessary info. Bid/ask, current, last price. time buy and sells. volume on the day etc.
 8 years ago '04        #65
space
space
space
BGOI intraday shows it WAAAY over sold. Anything in the 4's is a gift.
 8 years ago '08        #66
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
I don't mess with the stinky pinkys

On Etrade Portfolio> Streaming quotes then the market caster should pop up
You have to make at least 30 trades per quarter with them to qualify for free real time quotes. f**k that...I get them free with Zecco and I don't have to make any trades.

I like Etrade, but honestly they're a rip off
 8 years ago '04        #67
space
space
space
ANYT is at 0.249
FRHV is at 0.0285
IFMX is at 0.012
RCKE is still on news watch.
 8 years ago '04        #68
space
space
space
ANYT L2:
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #69
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 etchasketch said:
ANYT L2:
[pic - click to view]

NITE's controlling that on the Bid and Ask

I've had that happen before...it f**kin sucks
 8 years ago '04        #70
space
space
space
 etchasketch said:
I'm letting everyone know that I think tomorrow is going to be the last day to get into BGOI before it takes off. People are already saying it is going to be the play of 2010! The buzz is growing and if you have ANY chance at all to get ANYTHING in the 5's you will at least double your money.

STOCKS ON HEAVY BUY ALERT:

ANYT: Buy Accumulate Hold Retire
BGOI: BUY ASAP and hold until late this week or early next week.
IFMX: If it gaps up, wait until the gap fills and get in. DON'T BE GREEDY HERE. JUST TAKE YOUR 15-20%

o7: says OPXS.

STOCKS ON HEAVY WATCH ALERT:
RCKE: News is expected. Watch for volume spike.
FRHV: Strictly a chart play. Longer term play ( if you get in under 0.02 you should make 25%)
Congrats to anyone that bought IFMX. I would take all profits. Don't hold this one.
 8 years ago '08        #71
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
Bid .012
Ask .014

PPS .013

It'll go back to .014 IMO
 8 years ago '04        #72
space
space
space
ZLUS is about to run. Just giving a heads up. Another riskier one that is volatile. If you get in on this one take profits when you can.

I alerted it @ 0.0032 by the way.

I am not in it. I am only holding RCKE, ANYT and BGOI.

Last edited by etchasketch; 01-12-2010 at 10:50 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #73
space
space
space
Interesting read on Michael Broll who was a part of that merger deal announced by ANYT this morning:

Michael E. Broll, Chief Executive Officer, was elected CEO of Galaxy in July 2004. From 1998 to 2002, he was President and CEO of Chef Solutions Inc., a subsidiary of LSG Lufthansa that specialized in providing convenient baked foods and prepared meals to food service and retail markets. He held major executive a.ssignments with Allied-Domecq Retailing as the head of its total supply chain for North America; President and COO of Ready Pac Produce of Irwindale, CA; Nestle USA as the head of supply chain for the chilled food group in North America; and Pillsbury Company as its Vice President of Operations for the bakery group supply chain. Mr. Broll received his B.A. in Economics from the University of Illinois in 1978.

Professional Biography

Organization Position Status

Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc. Chief Executive Officer Current
Chef Solutions, Inc. President and CEO Former
Nestle USA President and Coo Former
Pillsbury Vice President of Operations Former
University of Illinois B.A. In Economics Former
 8 years ago '04        #74
space
space
space
VERY EXCELLENT Tutorial On Charting Basics:

I know it is long but PLEASE watch the whole thing if you want to be a better trader.
 8 years ago '04        #75
space
space
space
Another informative little bit of info on Level 2 ( I did not write this. A buddy of mine did )

Here is an explanation... If you have any questions, feel free to ask whatever you'd like... Hope this helps... Please let me know if this helps, and if there is anything I can do to make it better... Remember L2, streaming live feed, and should be watched for periodic changes... ... Enjoy...

If you have a lot of MM's on the bid, it means there are people wanting to get in the stock (which would help it from falling lower). The less there are on the Ask side means less MM's wanting to sell @ the price, resulting in an UT (up tick). Keep in mind MM's could be more than just 1 person using that MM. For example NITE, is used by many brokerages, AMTD, ETRADE, S/T and others. Could be 5 people, could be just 1 person. Also one other thing to keep in mind; Orders like on trip 0's or other subs, orders have to be at least 5k orders to show on L2. This is normal. Hence why some orders don't show up on L2, which looks like the stock is trading between the bid x ask…

The 5000 doesn't really mean there are 5000 shares. It's just a # the MM's throw out there. Could be 1mil could be 15mil. They don't really show their "hand" only Level III shows exact amount of shares. (Only accessible to MM's, very rare for someone not a MM have it.) MM's show the orders for whoever the investor has the order routed through. Most of the time our brokerage firms will use the cheapest MM. (Normally most active MM for that particular stock) you could have 1-xxx amount of people wanting to sell on at the Ask, or another pps. Once the Ask is knocked out, the next PPS is going to be the next order someone wants to sell @. You can kind of play if you’re in a stock that doesn't have much volume. Put a sell or bid on the stock higher than the going pps. And watch it on L2. Then you know which MM you’re being routed through. Most stocks for an order to show up on L2. It has to be at least 5000 share order. Once you get to know who is who, and gain networks you'll be able to know how the stock is being played out. As for the colors, I'm not sure. I just a.ssume it’s to show support on L2 or resistance. Since ihub is different than others no real way of telling what they mean...

If they say the bid UT they are meaning the bid has moved up, say .31 to .32. Same thing with the Ask, say if it’s getting hit or out of the blue it moves up from .49 to .50 then the Ask UT (up ticked) Normally I gauge an UT coming is when there are big orders coming in, then small fills, MM's are holding them thin like 1,000,000 5,000,000 500,000 then like 50,000 25,000 then UT …

Here is a stock BZCN. If you look, you can see 6 MM's on the bid. With whacking going on, I posted this for others to see the whacks. Then you can see the L2 after the whacks kept coming. It's starting to lose bid support…

[pic - click to view]

Here is the L2 of BZCN. You can see there is only 2 MM's on the bid with big bid whacks. After looking at the other L2, you'll see more MM's on the bid. That shows you that the stock is losing its bid support. If I was in this, I would be looking making sure we don't lose all support, and have the bid down tick, and lower the Ask. Also another way of seeing where you sell point is: When news comes out, the buys starts coming in, knocking out the Ask. All of a sudden the buying starts to dwindle down. Then you see people starting to sell at the bid. Watch for the bids to start falling out. That’s where you should consider selling.

[pic - click to view]

When you see posters, say “the Ask is THIN”. Doesn’t necessarily mean it’s this thin:

[pic - click to view]

Buy on "support"... Sell on "resistance"... I won't trade without L2...

Also a little insight on an article about it...
 01-12-2010, 08:07 PM         #76
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so which stock should i buy etch? its my first time...

should i get bgoi?
 8 years ago '04        #77
space
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
so which stock should i buy etch? its my first time...

should i get bgoi?
NO BGOI! Just heard that the promo is pushed back a couple weeks. PLEASE ANYONE READING THIS, DO NOT BUY ANY BGOI!

At the moment. I still think ANYT is going to make you money. If you are patient and want to sit on the bid for RCKE you will probably make some nice money as well. I have been so focused on bgoi, anyt, and rcke that I havn't really been looking at others.

Hold off on buying anything tomorrow. I will find you a nice mover for thursday or friday.
 8 years ago '04        #78
space
space
space
BGOI looks good for a buy at these levels. There was a pretty nice shake out this morning. Under 0.045 looks good IMO.
 8 years ago '05        #79
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
$3,710 | Props total: 739 739
morning,

its at $0.0435. how long will it go?

the ask jumped from 0.05 to 0.0738 within 2mins. lol

Last edited by kkkid; 01-13-2010 at 08:58 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #80
space
space
space
 kkkid said:
morning,

its at $0.0435. how long will it go?

the ask jumped from 0.05 to 0.0738 within 2mins. lol
Promo might get delayed a couple weeks. That is why I said don't buy yesterday. But After the shake all the way down to 0.03x I feel okay with buying in this low. IMO I think it will reach 0.12-0.15 and that is a conservative estimate.

What is your trading style? If you don't want to hold. I am sure that I can find a better stock for you to get into. I don't like short term ones anymore but if that's you, I can get some scans and see what looks good for late this week or early next week.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy