Etchasketch's 2010 Stock Picks

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
$3,710 | Props total: 739 739
 etchasketch said:
TD Ameritrade. I like it. It costs $9.99 per trade. The trading platform is cool. The level2 on it is kind of weak though.

I am going to open up a Zecco account as well sometime later this month.

o7 can let you know more abotu Zecco. All I know is that they have pretty cheap commission fees.
thx for the quick response, how important is level 2 when investin in the penny stocks?
 01-11-2010, 11:29 PM         #42
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
etch..what do you think of TTNP??

also, if i buy about $500 worth of BGOI what should i do with it? sell it later this week?

by the way. ive never bought a stock before..this will be my first time...i dont know which to get yet
 8 years ago '04        #43
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 1998 1998
 kkkid said:
thx for the quick response, how important is level 2 when investin in the penny stocks?
Level2 in my opinion is very crucial. But some people don't think so. I just started REALLY learning and trying to master TA and level2 about 6 weeks ago. and It was like I was trading blind before. Know how to read charts, and level 2 and just having more information eliminates ALOT of the risk.

Another thing I learned QUICKLY is that, 95% of the time, by the time a message is buzzing about a stock it is too late to get in.
 8 years ago '04        #44
space
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:

also, if i buy about $500 worth of BGOI what should i do with it? sell it later this week?

by the way. ive never bought a stock before..this will be my first time...i dont know which to get yet
TTNP in my opinion isn't a good buy right now becuase there is a resistance @ around $2.48ish. And it is ALWAYS smart to buy on support and sell at the resistance.

Also the 5day MA crossed the 13day around December 29th and that was the first buy signal, The RSI moved into the power zone around the same time as well. I think it is too risky for now.

BGOI should be good until midweek next week. But I would play it safe. Some people I have spoken to say that it may run to 0.30+ because the float is small ( 44mil ) and it is going to be pumped hard, but I never believe all the hype. I think it is good for a move to 0.13ish though
 8 years ago '04        #45
space
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:

Well buying BGOI seems kind of smart. I am about 90% confident that you should double your money in the short term.

ANYT is a no brainer to me. I think if you bought ANYT now and checked back around March you would be very happy.
 01-12-2010, 02:27 AM         #46
paulnmysti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etchasketch said:
Well buying BGOI seems kind of smart. I am about 90% confident that you should double your money in the short term.

ANYT is a no brainer to me. I think if you bought ANYT now and checked back around March you would be very happy.
Hey, Etch, hearing alot of rumors about ECGR. The stock is way up today on volume, and I hear that it has almost no float. Look at how the price jumped with the volume. I bought some today, but you seem to know alot more about stocks than I do, lol. What do you think? IHUB has picked it as on watch for tomorrow:"Tomorrows watchlist QEDN, ECGR, DLCR, VIPR, KKUR"
and megastockpicks has picked it up as well. Also, I read on yahoofinance that they are expecting news this week, but I haven't seen any thing, yet.
What do you think?

Last edited by paulnmysti; 01-12-2010 at 02:29 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #47
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,201 | Props total: 8634 8634
 etchasketch said:
o7 can let you know more abotu Zecco. All I know is that they have pretty cheap commission fees.
What do you want to know about it? It's pretty much like any other broker, except a lot cheaper. And they provide real time quotes for free. Plus with their platform, you can basically trade stocks and check another stock at the same time...it's all on one page. I use Etrade for options and stocks as well, and everything is separated. So it takes longer for you to submit your orders and with penny stocks that can be a bad thing because those things change every half a second.

I prefer Zecco for stocks. But I'm forced to use Etrade as well for options.
 01-12-2010, 08:15 AM         #48
Dengy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etchasketch said:

just wondering... how much money do you have invested in ANYT?
cause i too have become interested in it.

Last edited by Dengy; 01-12-2010 at 08:16 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #49
space
space
space
 paulnmysti said:
Hey, Etch, hearing alot of rumors about ECGR. The stock is way up today on volume, and I hear that it has almost no float. Look at how the price jumped with the volume. I bought some today, but you seem to know alot more about stocks than I do, lol. What do you think? IHUB has picked it as on watch for tomorrow:"Tomorrows watchlist QEDN, ECGR, DLCR, VIPR, KKUR"
and megastockpicks has picked it up as well. Also, I read on yahoofinance that they are expecting news this week, but I haven't seen any thing, yet.
What do you think?
I havn't heard anything about ECGR. Like I said in a previous post. It is one of my personal rules that if it is already buzzing, it is too late for me to get into a stock. Especially a sub penny. That HUGE volume spike kind of scares me because that usually means that either HUGE news came out ( which it didnt ) or the pump started. If you don't get in on the first day of a pump in a sub, its WAAAAY too risky for me.

BGOI for a short term play, ANYT and RCKE for longer hold.
 8 years ago '08        #50
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
I'm gonna go ahead and say the run on ANYT is OVER. Don't buy it now! Alcoa reported lower earnings and stocks are set to open lower today on the bad news. Plus by looking at the bid/ask on ANYT, it's going to open in Red.

I think it's getting dumped today....

You don't have to listen to me though, I'm just giving my 2 cents.
 8 years ago '04        #51
space
space
space
FRHV with news this morning

Walgreens is pretty legit. The chart looks ready for a break out as well. I see no reason for this not to reach 0.03 sometime this week.
 8 years ago '08        #52
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
Oh what do you know, ANYT opened lower as I said it would and it's down 13% right now....shocking

8 years ago '08        #53
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Well my man did call it a long term hold, so depending on when you bought it would be a good time to stock up if you are long
He doesn't know what a pump and dump is. He thinks every stock that shoots up out of nowhere is going to reach an astronomical price for no reason.

You guys need to learn how pumps work
 8 years ago '05        #54
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
whats the word on OPXS?
 8 years ago '08        #55
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
LOL I thought his website was pump and dumpers lol
It is...and that's the point. Him saying it's gonna go from .03 to $1.00 ...wtf? Over 3,300%?? Get real.

He said FRHV would be at .25 cents.
 8 years ago '08        #56
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 kkkid said:
whats the word on OPXS?
Up 8.3% so far...
 8 years ago '05        #57
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
 o7media said:
Up 8.3% so far...
whats the most up to minute public site to check stocks.
 8 years ago '08        #58
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 kkkid said:
whats the most up to minute public site to check stocks.
I think all free sites like google, yahoo, cnbc, etc. are all delayed quotes. But you can check finance.google.com ....but it's a delayed quote.
 8 years ago '04        #59
space
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
LOL I thought his website was pump and dumpers lol
No J-Schmoove. My website only features quality companies. But we will sometimes send email alerts for stocks that we know are going to get pumped for our members to make a quick buck so they can sell into the pump when the volume is heavy.
 8 years ago '08        #60
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Who is your broker?

I know Etrade has live streaming quotes as they happen
I think you have to pay for those though which blows. I have Etrade and mine are delayed. That's why I switched to Zecco
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy