Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #401
Snappy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 1 1
Etch is SUPER-Sketchy

I nominate 07media to start a new thread where people enter their stock picks & reasons for why they think its a good buy (options or stocks) and a place to discuss and not profit off of others misfortunes
 8 years ago '08        #402
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,220 | Props total: 8640 8640
 Snappy said:
Etch is SUPER-Sketchy

I nominate 07media to start a new thread where people enter their stock picks & reasons for why they think its a good buy (options or stocks) and a place to discuss and not profit off of others misfortunes
Eh I'm not gonna start posting my picks here. I should have Etch's a.ss banned on HSM too for pumping ANYT over there
 8 years ago '08        #403
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
Guess what 2 stocks are down AGAIN....

Yep that's right...

BGOI: Down 26%
ANYT: Down 17% ...was down a whole lot more earlier.

And it's funny how Etch stopped showing his face in this thread
 02-03-2010, 11:54 AM         #404
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What do you guys think about Toyota (TM)

Currently trading at $74.00 (down about 15%), last week it was at $90.00. They say it may go down as low as $65.00.

I'm really considering this stock, I feel the company will rebound.
 8 years ago '05        #405
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 749 749
 BennyBlanco said:
What do you guys think about Toyota (TM)

Currently trading at $74.00 (down about 15%), last week it was at $90.00. They say it may go down as low as $65.00.

I'm really considering this stock, I feel the company will rebound.
check the bigboard thread, as nothing other than bashing is going on in this thread
 8 years ago '08        #406
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 kkkid said:
check the bigboard thread, as nothing other than bashing is going on in this thread
You make it sound like he doesn't deserve it...Sorry for trying to save you guys money
 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM         #407
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this might sound funny to you lol, but miley cyrus sister just launched a LINGERIE line for 9 year olds..

yes, i know your jaw just dropped reading that, so i will repeat it again

im not bulls**tting you...a LINGERIE LINE FOR 9 YEAR OLDS....

now we know the world is a f**ked up place to live in when you got this happening, but its even MORE f**ked up when you realize that there are parents out there who will actually buy this for their daughters...call me crazy but i think this product is going to be big...i was wondering if investing in it and buying some stock in the company would be a good idea?

i dont even know the name of the company, this was just announced today if im not mistaken...

wat do you think?
 8 years ago '08        #408
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
this might sound funny to you lol, but miley cyrus sister just launched a LINGERIE line for 9 year olds..

yes, i know your jaw just dropped reading that, so i will repeat it again

im not bulls**tting you...a LINGERIE LINE FOR 9 YEAR OLDS....

now we know the world is a f**ked up place to live in when you got this happening, but its even MORE f**ked up when you realize that there are parents out there who will actually buy this for their daughters...call me crazy but i think this product is going to be big...i was wondering if investing in it and buying some stock in the company would be a good idea?

i dont even know the name of the company, this was just announced today if im not mistaken...

wat do you think?
If it's a new company and they WANT to go public, It will be an IPO which I would stay away from especially in this economy.
 8 years ago '08        #409
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
So today....

ANYT down 23%
BGOI down 35%

Etch's picks = Epic fails.
 8 years ago '04        #410
Vagnum 
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
So today....
BGOI down 35%

Etch's picks = Epic fails.
BGOI is down because oil went down.
when oil starts to rise you might wanna take some position in it.
 8 years ago '08        #411
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Vagnum said:
BGOI is down because oil went down.
when oil starts to rise you might wanna take some position in it.
BGOI has been down the whole week....

It was a pump and dump. That's why the volume and pps spiked out of nowhere.
 8 years ago '04        #412
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
this is to anyone here, why not start a thread to get everyone involved in trading? its not like we would be hurting each others pockets by sharing things, i mean a basic , rookie friendly thread, you may not get alot of posts in here from people asking to get in, but think how many people read this stuff and have no clue how to utilize it? (including myself). sort of like a few people mentioned they had "mentors"
 8 years ago '04        #413
Vagnum 
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
BGOI has been down the whole week....

It was a pump and dump. That's why the volume and pps spiked out of nowhere.
yeah i see, there was a split aswell. i just saw this today because claytrader talked about it.
hmm but it still can ride back up as hard as it go smashed down. i would buy it arround 0.025. if its a good stock it will do another great move up.

but i havent fallowed it until now so no guaranties on my words.
 8 years ago '08        #414
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 big jeffrey said:
this is to anyone here, why not start a thread to get everyone involved in trading? its not like we would be hurting each others pockets by sharing things, i mean a basic , rookie friendly thread, you may not get alot of posts in here from people asking to get in, but think how many people read this stuff and have no clue how to utilize it? (including myself). sort of like a few people mentioned they had "mentors"
This is one of those threads....it's just some douche bags (etchasketch) like to take money from new investors who don't know any better. All I was doing was pointing it out and trying to spare everyone losses.
 8 years ago '04        #415
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
this doesnt seem like "one of those threads" its titled "etchasketch's weekly stock picks" for f**ks sake..... i'll make one
 8 years ago '08        #416
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 big jeffrey said:
this doesnt seem like "one of those threads" its titled "etchasketch's weekly stock picks" for f**ks sake..... i'll make one

Well Vagnum made one too...the "General Stock Market Discussion" thread....but I'll check out yours..
 8 years ago '06        #417
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
what yall think about GETA?Bollinger bands are tight...trix and macd look decent and well below support.Looks like something that could go up pretty good
 8 years ago '06        #418
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
EVSP down to 0.065..support is at 0.060 might be a good 30% profit.Wish i had real money in account yesterday.It his 0.09 prematurly would have been a good time to buy short and then turn around and buy in hopin it would climb again to resistance
 8 years ago '08        #419
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 philly337 said:
EVSP down to 0.065..support is at 0.060 might be a good 30% profit.Wish i had real money in account yesterday.It his 0.09 prematurly would have been a good time to buy short and then turn around and buy in hopin it would climb again to resistance
Heh...isn't that what I said would happen?
 8 years ago '06        #420
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
yea...i think this is the only stock i feel 100% sure in reseacrhing.I think because the support/resistance is so easy to read and pretty consistent.Before askin ur thoughts and if i was investing real money i would have prob jumped in premature at .075

tryin to learn though.Haven't had much time to read anything these past few days.I think my biggest issue is goin to be too impatient buying (afraid it's goin to go up before i get in) and too patient in selling.With play money i see goog going up but should just take 17% profit and be out iespecially with how dow is going
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy