Etchasketch's 2010 Stock Picks

most viewed right now
 136
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #361
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,556 | Props total: 2006 2006
 o7media said:
Okay first of all you obviously know nothing about stocks if you think every single pump is successful. Just because ANYT has been paying for promotions for a year doesn't mean that they will go up for a year. Half of PSC's pumps fail and they're one of the largest pump and dump sites in the world.
SO EVERY SINGLE PUMP FAILED from that list you provided and then once they all start the stock does well!?!?!?!
 8 years ago '04        #362
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,556 | Props total: 2006 2006
 o7media said:
And I'm NOT just hating on you for no reason. I have nothing to gain by calling you out like this. I have one of the longest stock watch lists on one of the most respected websites on the internet with REAL investors. This is Boxden, this is not an investment website. Try creating a watch list on HSM and see how quickly you get banned with your pump and dump tactics.
And what do I have to gain?

I used my from my own pocket to register the domain, pay for the newsletter client, and I spent a lot of time on the promo videos. I AM NOT GETTING PAID A DIME FOR ANY OF THAT!

NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
 8 years ago '08        #363
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
 etchasketch said:
And if you are going to post a pump and dump chart post real ones:

ZENG:

OZON:

XYNH:

WDAS:
Oh so ZENG is a pump and dump huh?? Wasn't this one of your first stock pucks that you pumped allover boxden??

But now you claim that you've changed? You don't pump stocks anymore?

SMFH once a pumper, always a pumper. And you just admit it yourself.
 8 years ago '04        #364
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,556 | Props total: 2006 2006
 o7media said:
Oh so ZENG is a pump and dump huh?? Wasn't this one of your first stock pucks that you pumped allover boxden??

But now you claim that you've changed? You don't pump stocks anymore?

SMFH once a pumper, always a pumper. And you just admit it yourself.
I admitted that ZENG was the first penny stock that I ever purchased. I didn't even know what the hell a promotion was. I didn't even know what the hell a pump and dump was. Do you want me to post screen shots of when I opened my TD Ameritrade account!?!?!

You can try and ether all you want to. But for EVERY SINGLE thing you try to say, for every single story you try to tell there is a reason. Yes I admit it, I didn't know what a pump and dump was and I was on HSM and somone brought up ZENG and I liked the company. I didn't know how to look up SEC filings, and I didn't know about earnings, I didn't know that third parties could pay people to promote. Had I known that I never would have said a thing about it.
 8 years ago '08        #365
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
 etchasketch said:
And what do I have to gain?

I used my from my own pocket to register the domain, pay for the newsletter client, and I spent a lot of time on the promo videos. I AM NOT GETTING PAID A DIME FOR ANY OF THAT!

NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
What do you have to gain!?!? You have money to gain you douche bag. That's why it says on your website in the disclaimer that your 'employees' or famly members may hold positions in the companies...that's why there is a conflict of interest.
 8 years ago '04        #366
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,556 | Props total: 2006 2006
 o7media said:
What do you have to gain!?!? You have money to gain you douche bag. That's why it says on your website in the disclaimer that your 'employees' or famly members may hold positions in the companies...that's why there is a conflict of interest.
If I am in a stock at the same time as you I have to say that. What is my $500 going to do to a stock? Think about that. YOU are the one that said you might be a millionaire. I can not affect a stocks price at all unless the stock has like 10000 shares in the float and is trading under a penny. If I was a millionaire tricking people and scamming people, why would I be on boxden? I would be on an island or something.

I am a douche bag because I try and let people know to get in before the pump so that they wont get an email from a fraud newsletter and buy in?
 8 years ago '08        #367
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
Dude stfu already about you not knowing what a pump and dump was and how you knew nothing about the stock market back then which was just a couple of months ago. And if that's really true, then you should not be giving advice on what stocks to invest in because you barely know TA. that's why you couldn't point out support and resistance in your old thread on boxden and that's why you were way off on RIMM just a couple of days ago.

You are the definition of a noob investor trying to make it sound like you know everything and lure other noobs into buying your picks.

You used to run pennyclincher.com which was a pump and dump stock site..and now you're doing this one asking people to join your 'team'. Why the f**k would you ask people on boxden to join your team when they know nothing about stocks?? They have absolutely nothing to contribute...other than their money and volume for your stock picks.
 8 years ago '04        #368
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,556 | Props total: 2006 2006
 o7media said:
Dude stfu already about you not knowing what a pump and dump was and how you knew nothing about the stock market back then which was just a couple of months ago. And if that's really true, then you should not be giving advice on what stocks to invest in because you barely know TA. that's why you couldn't point out support and resistance in your old thread on boxden and that's why you were way off on RIMM just a couple of days ago.

You are the definition of a noob investor trying to make it sound like you know everything and lure other noobs into buying your picks.

You used to run pennyclincher.com which was a pump and dump stock site..and now you're doing this one asking people to join your 'team'. Why the f**k would you ask people on boxden to join your team when they know nothing about stocks?? They have absolutely nothing to contribute...other than their money and volume for your stock picks.
I don't give stock advice. There are plenty of posts where I STRAIGHT UP SAY: "Bundy I can't tell you what to do because I am not an adivsor"

How can I be more explicit than that?! I Straight up say I can't tell you what to buy!

Once again I NEVER RAN pennyclincher. You keep on saying some off the wall things. It was a pump and dump stock site. Someone I knew through a friend talked me into investing in pennies and asked me to help promote the site. You learn from mistakes. Human beings show growth. Look at the companies that were on there. IGSM is a BS company. I didn't know how to research a company. Had I known I would have called them up and realized that they don't do anything. How do you compare a site like pennyclincher to pennyworldstocks?

Please start providing facts and not opinions.

You say I was off on RIMM but how was I? I said that according to MY buy signals it wasn't time to buy yet. but I was EXACTLY correct on EBAY?

The markets are not 100% predictable if they were, anyone who graduated college with a finance degree, or bought technical analysis for dummies would be rich as hell.

Are you 100% correct on your stock picks no. Am I 100% right on my stock picks no.
 8 years ago '06        #369
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
lol i know yall are arguin and s**t but do you guys have some good links on somebody tryin to learn?I'm checkin out investopedia or whatever and from what i'm readin they break down what things mean and how they work but nothing on actually being able to research a company,how you get leads,or how you can kind of predict or get a feeling a company might be about to go up
 8 years ago '04        #370
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,556 | Props total: 2006 2006
 philly337 said:
lol i know yall are arguin and s**t but do you guys have some good links on somebody tryin to learn?I'm checkin out investopedia or whatever and from what i'm readin they break down what things mean and how they work but nothing on actually being able to research a company,how you get leads,or how you can kind of predict or get a feeling a company might be about to go up
Your best bet is to find a mentor. I paper traded for about a month and I didn't like it because I didn't have any desire to really keep up with it since it was fake money. I got into the market and losing money made me get hungry. Gaining money gave me a rush. I started to really enjoy it so I submerse myself with information on stock markets. I have about 3-4 people who I speak with on a regular basis who have over 40 years of market knowledge and I just pick their brains non stop.

Go to sec.gov and just read filings. If you don't know what the filings mean google it. I have some videos that teach basic charting stuff, basic level2 stuff, and etc earlier on in this thread. I got a book called stikky stock charts, I havn't had time to read it because I have been extra busy with other stuff but it is a VERY EASY read, if you sat down for about 2 hours you could get some concepts. I have day trading for dummies, my friend bought investing for dummies. They are cool. But what I did ( I don't suggest you do this ) is just jumped into the deep end. I lost a lot of money but I don't really live a lavish life so I lost money I could afford to lose. But I am wiser now because of it and I consider that losses to be tuition fees for learning lol.
 8 years ago '06        #371
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
good look on the advice...not really sure i'd be able to find a "mentor" though.I don't know anyone who really deals with the stock market.
 8 years ago '04        #372
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,556 | Props total: 2006 2006
 philly337 said:
good look on the advice...not really sure i'd be able to find a "mentor" though.I don't know anyone who really deals with the stock market.
This may sound silly, but I was on twitter on pennyworldstocks and there was a kid who said he was 19 and in college and he kept on tweeting "New investor looking for a mentor. Direct Message me if you want to help" or something like that. Later on he said he found one.

This is very true as well: "A stranger is a friend that you havn't met before"

If you go to hotstockmarket.com I GUARANTEE that if you PM'ed someone on there and exchanged emails, you could find a mentor by saturday morning. When I meet people, they talk to me on the phone for like 3 hours lol. I get like one sentence in and they talk and talk and talk. I have found that people that trade love to talk about it because they are passionate about it. Just be open and someone will reach out to you.
 8 years ago '08        #373
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
Oh okay...you never ran pennyclincher.com you just helped promote it. You never knew anything about it...of course not..Just like you claim you never knew ZENG was a pump and dump..you just pumped it because someone asked you to.

What the f**k? Are you someone's b**ch? They tell you to do something and you do it? That's like me telling you to jump out of a moving car and when you break your legs you say "Well I didn't know I was going to get hurt".

You're full of so much s**t. This is worse than how Tim Gheitner and Henry Paulson claimed they had no knowledge of the AIG bailouts the other day...yet they're f**king treasury secretaries that approved the bailouts.

I swear you're just like these f**king politicians.

And a mentor? Are you serious? Well, let me tell you something...you need a new f**kin mentor because your current one sucks a.ss. If they taught you TA they should be banned from trading stocks because your TA skills suck.

How can you possibly think ANYT is going to $1.00? Where did that number even come from? Is it just a nice round number that popped into your head? What TA tells you that it will reach $1.00!?!?

Look at the f**kin 5 year chart...


[pic - click to view]



That's clearly a good investment and a great company right? f**kin dumb a.ss.
 8 years ago '04        #374
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,556 | Props total: 2006 2006
 o7media said:
Oh okay...you never ran pennyclincher.com you just helped promote it. You never knew anything about it...of course not..Just like you claim you never knew ZENG was a pump and dump..you just pumped it because someone asked you to.

What the f**k? Are you someone's b**ch? They tell you to do something and you do it? That's like me telling you to jump out of a moving car and when you break your legs you say "Well I didn't know I was going to get hurt".

You're full of so much s**t. This is worse than how Tim Gheitner and Henry Paulson claimed they had no knowledge of the AIG bailouts the other day...yet they're f**king treasury secretaries that approved the bailouts.

I swear you're just like these f**king politicians.

And a mentor? Are you serious? Well, let me tell you something...you need a new f**kin mentor because your current one sucks a.ss. If they taught you TA they should be banned from trading stocks because your TA skills suck.

How can you possibly think ANYT is going to $1.00? Where did that number even come from? Is it just a nice round number that popped into your head? What TA tells you that it will reach $1.00!?!?

Look at the f**kin 5 year chart...


[pic - click to view]



That's clearly a good investment and a great company right? f**kin dumb a.ss.
So once again you are going to resort to name calling. No I am not "someone's b**ch" When you are young and someone you know through a friend that you have spoken to before a couple times says that they can make you money and it sounds okay, why not do it. I had some money set aside that I could lose, so I went with it. It is my fault for not actually learning the stock market. That was my bad. But it was a learning experience.

And I never said anything about TA when it came to ANYT. Have I ever brought up TA when it comes to penny stocks? I think all of my charting talk has been with big boards...

So once again I never said that any of my mentors taught me technical analysis, I never said that I looked at a chart when it comes to ANYT either.

Once again, when it comes to ANYT looking at a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year chart doesn't matter because they have new management.

If Steve Jobs and his team decided to buy out Enron, would you still call it a POS company? Could you look at a historical chart and let that dictate the future? No, becuase there is NEW MANAGEMENT.

If you race someone driving a hyundai accent and you beat him, can you say im going to beat him again if if he buys a McLaren? No because he has a new vehicle.

I say that ANYT is going much higher because if you researched what it takes to become a NASDAQ, or NYSE, or AMEX company there are SEVERAL prerequisites. And trading volume, a certain share price, audits and whatnot are all necessary. The company doesn't want to be on the pinksheets and they are spending money to hire new people to run the company, spending money to put out these press releases, spending money to get a full audit, they are spending money to close these deals.

It makes absolutely no sense in mind, for them to bring in Mike Head to ANYT, to bring in Mike Broll to Anything Green, to spend money on all that just to be some pump and dump scam.
 8 years ago '08        #375
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
You're ridiculous. BTW...take a look at ANYT...opened lower and is still getting dumped. Congrats on the great pick noob.
 8 years ago '08        #376
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
 J-Schmoove said:
Man, if you wasn't scamming you wouldn't feel like you had to go this far to defend yourself. You would be like f**k y'all I know what I'm doing and not doing.
Exactly. When someone comes in my watch list on HSM and says some s**t...I say "okay don't invest in my pick then, i don't care". Because my picks don't depend on someone else's volume to run it.
 8 years ago '04        #377
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,556 | Props total: 2006 2006
 J-Schmoove said:
Man, if you wasn't scamming you wouldn't feel like you had to go this far to defend yourself. You would be like f**k y'all I know what I'm doing and not doing.
I guess so J-Smoove. I guess so...

"f**k y'all I know what I'm doing and not doing."
 8 years ago '08        #378
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
 etchasketch said:
I guess so J-Smoove. I guess so...

"f**k y'all I know what I'm doing and not doing."
 8 years ago '06        #379
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
Did some reading for the first time today and trying to learn a little.What you guys think about EVSP (Environmental Service Professional).Now obviously i don't know s**t as i've just started reading today but based off of the basics of TA i was reading this seems like it would be a good buy.It's at 0.075 which seems like a good support level (looks like between 0.06-0.07 is a good buy in) and would seem that it would uptrend to about 0.10-0.14.

For the record i'm not buying anything until i've researched and feel comfortable with stocks i just want some of you guys opinions to know if i'm on the right track or making basic noob mistakes that i can fix
 8 years ago '06        #380
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
also what's up with after hours trading?Thought once it closed for the day it was done?I seen BGOI is up to .2851 after hours?That won't hold up to monday will it?And people can't sell right now if they have it correct?


Last edited by philly337; 01-30-2010 at 11:35 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy