most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #341
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,214 | Props total: 8639 8639
 philly337 said:
i don't understand all the hate for etch?Pump and dumps or not he has posted a lot of good picks people could have (and prob did) make money on
Do you invest in stocks? If not, I don't think you understand how pump and dumps work. And the way Etch describes them is WRONG.

Take ANYT for example...he said buy it when it was at .23 cents or whatever because he said it will go to $1.00 and people will quadruple their money. Now people who bought in at .23 are now LOSING money because the stock is down...and it WILL end up back where it started regardless of what Etch says.

In pump and dumps the original person who says to buy almost always has a position in the stock before they start pumping it. That way...after the stock runs up, they dump all their shares at bid price causing the price to drop. And the people he told to buy in at a later date end up getting screwed over...

So, NO...Etch did not make everyone money. In pump and dumps there are ALWAYS people who get screwed over. People like Ed Bundy on here who don't know better (no offense Ed) ...they blindly invest their money and get stuck holding worthless shares.
 8 years ago '08        #342
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
And it wouldn't be bad if he was telling people they were pump and dumps. I play pump and dumps sometimes too but I tell everyone on HSM that it's a pump and dump and I tell them when to get out. I don't make up s**t and tell them every magic stock pick is going to go up 5,000%.

Etch says everything will go up up up and the noob investors keep holding onto the stock forever. He said last year in like November/December that FRHV would be at 25 cents by April. Well 2 months ago it was at .05 cents...now it's hovering around .02 cents and it's almost February.
 01-28-2010, 08:18 PM         #343
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Do you invest in stocks? If not, I don't think you understand how pump and dumps work. And the way Etch describes them is WRONG.

Take ANYT for example...he said buy it when it was at .23 cents or whatever because he said it will go to $1.00 and people will quadruple their money. Now people who bought in at .23 are now LOSING money because the stock is down...and it WILL end up back where it started regardless of what Etch says.

In pump and dumps the original person who says to buy almost always has a position in the stock before they start pumping it. That way...after the stock runs up, they dump all their shares at bid price causing the price to drop. And the people he told to buy in at a later date end up getting screwed over...

So, NO...Etch did not make everyone money. In pump and dumps there are ALWAYS people who get screwed over. People like Ed Bundy on here who don't know better (no offense Ed) ...they blindly invest their money and get stuck holding worthless shares.
lol...i never actually invested money ...i was never 100% sure of it...like you said though im gonna check investopedia
 8 years ago '06        #344
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10623 10623
i understand what ur saying and no i don't invest as i have no idea about stocks.I'm just saying the majority of his picks have been pretty good from what i've seen...if you could be 100% right in stocks everyone would be rich.Obviously ur goin to make bad investments and good investments but from what i've seen he's been right more then he's been wrong.If u invested in one of his bad picks that would suck but i bet if you invested an equal amount in all the picks he posted in this thread you would have made a profit rather thena loss
 8 years ago '08        #345
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 philly337 said:
i understand what ur saying and no i don't invest as i have no idea about stocks.I'm just saying the majority of his picks have been pretty good from what i've seen...if you could be 100% right in stocks everyone would be rich.Obviously ur goin to make bad investments and good investments but from what i've seen he's been right more then he's been wrong.If u invested in one of his bad picks that would suck but i bet if you invested an equal amount in all the picks he posted in this thread you would have made a profit rather thena loss
You're not understanding what a pump and dump is....

Pump and dump's ALWAYS..and I mean ALWAYS screw investors over. That's why they are hated so much. It's not like these are legit companies. He is intentionally trying to screw people over by saying it will go to $1.00 so people will keep hitting the ask price and raising the PPS. By doing this, Etch will make money because he has a position in the company.

He IS making money off of all of you. And the majority of you will lose money. Some are lucky and will get out with a small profit or break even...but the majority will lose and lose a lot.

That's all there is to it...there are no iffs ands or buts about it. Yes, not 100% of the people will get screwed over..but the majority of them will all while Etch is running away with your money. Who do you think he's selling these shares back to?

Shares are traded between people like you and I. I don't buy shares directly from the company and I don't sell them back to the company. This only happens with IPO's...after that it's between regular people.

Last edited by o7media; 01-28-2010 at 08:35 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #346
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
lol...i never actually invested money ...i was never 100% sure of it...like you said though im gonna check investopedia
Well in this case you didn't...but it sounded like you wanted to...

You were asking him a lot for stock picks and saying you were going to put a grand into his next pick or whatever.

People need to learn what pump and dumps are. And TA...don't rely on other people's picks. And if you do, do your research on the company. Don't just take someone's word off the internet that you've never met in your life.
 8 years ago '06        #347
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
You're not understanding what a pump and dump is....

Pump and dump's ALWAYS..and I mean ALWAYS screw investors over. That's why they are hated so much. It's not like these are legit companies. He is intentionally trying to screw people over by saying it will go to $1.00 so people will keep hitting the ask price and raising the PPS. By doing this, Etch will make money because he has a position in the company.

He IS making money off of all of you. And the majority of you will lose money. Some are lucky and will get out with a small profit or break even...but the majority will lose and lose a lot.

That's all there is to it...there are no iffs ands or buts about it. Yes, not 100% of the people will get screwed over..but the majority of them will all while Etch is running away with your money. Who do you think he's selling these shares back to?

Shares are traded between people like you and I. I don't buy shares directly from the company and I don't sell them back to the company. This only happens with IPO's...after that it's between regular people.
i don't know much about stocks but i do understand pump and duimp and if u don't get out at the right time ur screwed.All i'm sayin is the majority of his picks have been decent....i would not invest any money into a pick somebody else is picking unless i am good with losing it (if ur taking anybody else's advice and you don't know what ur doin u should have this mindset)

don't get me wrong i understand what ur saying but even though many others are in here talkin about their picks and profits he's the only one giving picks to people who don't have any knowledge and lookin to make some money.Now this goes right back to the possibility of losing money if u stay in too long...but that's the risk u take in stocks especially if ur taking somebody else's advice
 8 years ago '06        #348
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
ITs like 07 said they go up because he goes to a bunch of different sites telling everybody how this is the next can't miss stock. Pennies don't take much volume to move the PPS when everybody is buying
i understand what pump and dumps are..it pretty mucn explains itself.Everyone is buying shares which drive it up and then everybody sells and the people who bought in (especially the ones who got in late) lose money when it drops back down.My point is he's the only one tryin to help people out with picks (even if he's doin it for his own gain by gettin people to buy in and drive the stock up so he can get out) and he's had more good picks then bad picks
 8 years ago '06        #349
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
right but that's the gamble u take if ur taking anybody's advice on investing ur money that u do not know.If ur going to know nothing about stocks and invest in something (especially pump and dumps) u better get in early and not be greedy...take ur small profit and get out before it crumbles
 8 years ago '08        #350
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
Philly you're not understanding it. You understand the basic idea of a pump and dump...but unless you actually invest in stocks you wouldn't know how volatile they are. Stocks gap up and gap down.

You say he's helping out because he's the only one providing picks...this is NOT true. He's taking advantage of people who don't know anything about stocks. You actually think some random a.ss person cares how much you make? NO...he's doing this for his own gain.

Bottom line..all these stock pumpers NEED investors who don't know what they're doing. Not the other way around...if there's no one to buy the stock, the price won't go up.

He's not doing anyone on here a favor...anyone who invests in his picks is doing him a favor.

I don't think you're fully understanding the concept of a pump and dump. The majority of the people will lose. A few will get lucky and praise him for a small profit...but you're not considering the majority that lose. And when they do lose, the pumper's excuse is "well you should have done your own DD, it's not my fault". And the few people who did win on it back him up and make him out to be god...when in reality he's the one taking everybody's money.

Trust me, he's not helping anyone but himself.
 8 years ago '04        #351
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 2004 2004
 o7media said:
You wanna know why ANYT is a pump and dump? This is why...

[pic - click to view]

Now tell me what stock trades sideways for almost a year and suddenly shoots up out of nowhere?? Was there a reason for the sudden pop? Gee...let's put our thinking caps on and figure why the chart is so inconsistent.....

OH LOOK....I FOUND THE ANSWER......

[pic - click to view]

BECAUSE IT'S A PUMP AND DUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now how did I figure that out?

Come on Etch...let's get real...

You run a website which is a pump and dump website that are a dime a dozen...

You had a previous thread where you were posting pump and dumps...

Shall I keep going?
You know what is funny about this post? You posted all these pumps and the stock never went up. Look at the dates....So all the promotion stops and then the stock goes up?

My website isn't for pump and dumps. All the companies have real products. They aren't paid pumps. And if you knew anything about promo sites and newsletters, they can send emails about any stock they want. Like I said, We havn't gotten paid a penny, a share, or anything.

I started doing my DD on this company in November, everything looked good. I called up the company and asked some questions because I liked where they were headed. Since then, they have brought in new management and have been taking all the necessary steps. You have provided a bunch of old BS stuff.

What pump and dump wants to be fully reporting? Please answer me that question. What pump and dump company has a CEO that has NASDAQ experience please answer that question?

Rock Energy Resources how is taht a pump and dump when the price has been trading higher than usual and not come down? Please answer that question. The CEO is about to finance the company using HIS OWN money. How is that a pump and dump? please answer that question.

GRNO has REAL contracts with Shell. Shell is a multi-billion dollar company. How is that company a pump and dump? please answer that question.

I have CLEARLY stated what stocks are going to get pumped. When ANYT goes higher I don't want you to post any BS about how it is a pump when I am bringing awareness to the company for free and trying to bring awareness to GOOD companies that won't dilute. When RCKE releases the finance news and the price goes through the roof tell me it is a pump and dump. When ANYT releases the fully audited financials ( which cost a WHOLE lot of money ) please tell me it is a pump and dump.

You make no sense. Yes a lot of pinksheets companies are bad. I understand this. But the companies that are on my website are real. call them yourself. I have never met an individual with so much hate in their blood like you. I really havn't I have had 1 stock go down in this ENTIRE thread. I have said which are good ones and which are bad ones.

NO DAMN STOCK CAN JUST CONTINUE TO RISE WITHOUT CONSOLIDATION! IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT! People take profit. That is a fact in investing. The stock dropped because people panic sold. It bounced right back. I have NOT A SINGLE OUNCE of doubt that ANYT will go higher and higher and get off of the pink sheets. I have no doubt in my mind that RCKE will go higher and higher. I am starting to have my doubts about GRNO because people just aren't interested in it.

But stop trying to fool these people about my website and the companies on there.
 8 years ago '04        #352
space
space
space
 o7media said:
Philly you're not understanding it. You understand the basic idea of a pump and dump...but unless you actually invest in stocks you wouldn't know how volatile they are. Stocks gap up and gap down.

You say he's helping out because he's the only one providing picks...this is NOT true. He's taking advantage of people who don't know anything about stocks. You actually think some random a.ss person cares how much you make? NO...he's doing this for his own gain.

Bottom line..all these stock pumpers NEED investors who don't know what they're doing. Not the other way around...if there's no one to buy the stock, the price won't go up.

He's not doing anyone on here a favor...anyone who invests in his picks is doing him a favor.

I don't think you're fully understanding the concept of a pump and dump. The majority of the people will lose. A few will get lucky and praise him for a small profit...but you're not considering the majority that lose. And when they do lose, the pumper's excuse is "well you should have done your own DD, it's not my fault". And the few people who did win on it back him up and make him out to be god...when in reality he's the one taking everybody's money.

Trust me, he's not helping anyone but himself.
Taking advantage by telling someone that the pump is coming so buy in now and sell into the pump so you can make your money?

Taking advantage by telling him to buy into BGOI because the pump is coming and he can sell into it and double his money!?!?? That makes NO SENSE!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?

I told him to buy in when it was at 5 cents pre split. It has reached 5 cents since that split! THAT IS 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I don't put those companies on my site because I DONT WANT PEOPLE LOSING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell people about them here because I WANT PEOPLE TO MAKE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYII, GDHI, ZLUS, BGOI, VTPI all of them went up over 50% And I CLEARLY SAID IF YOU GET IN JUST TAKE 20%.

I DON"T UNDERSTAND YOUR LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #353
space
space
space
 yungb said:
Ether.
Read my post regarding the chart. Look at the damn dates of the "PUMPS" and look at the price action.

I don't know if you invest but what sense does it make for a stock to go up AFTER the promo!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Please tell me. PLEASE tell.
 8 years ago '04        #354
space
space
space
 o7media said:

I CLEARLY POSTED THAT I BOUGHT SHARES AT 0.195!!!!!! WTF ARE YOU SMOKING!?!?!?!

I never told Ed to buy ANYT! I TOLD HIM TO GET INTO BGOI!

FRHV, ANYT, RCKE, GRNO are still open WELL OVER 100% from where the "PUMP" started

Pump and dumps get dumped SO WHERE THE HELL ARE THE DUMPS!
 8 years ago '04        #355
space
space
space
And o7, Don't come at me with that bulls**t about how you are not going to waste your time answering. Because you came into a thread of mine where I have done NOTHING AT ALL to harm ANYONE! I didn't even HAVE positions in most of the pumps and tried to tell people that I am scamming them.

You are the one that claims to be the know it all. Give factual evidence about how the companies that I am profiling on my site are pump and dumps. Don't just show pretty graphs that fool the person that doesn't know how to interpret them.

I have answered questions. Told people to get smart about investing. While they do that I alert stocks that have a GREAT chance to make them some money while they learn.
 8 years ago '04        #356
space
space
space
The very first company that one of my mentors alerted was FRHV and you call it a pump.

Fresh Harvest Products, Inc. Announces New Distributor; Blue Gem Enterprise
Jan 28, 2010 14:36 ET

Fresh Harvest Products, Inc. Receives Purchase Order From Discount Drug Mart
Jan 26, 2010 15:03 ET

Fresh Harvest Products, Inc. Partners With the Orlando Magic
Jan 19, 2010 10:37 ET

Fresh Harvest's Products Will Be Carried in Walgreens
Jan 12, 2010 08:17 ET

Fresh Harvest Products, Inc. Expands Its Distribution
Dec 30, 2009 11:22 ET

Fresh Harvest Expands to 69 New Stores in Midwest Region
Dec 10, 2009 13:23 ET

Fresh Harvest Products, Inc. Presents New Organic Energy Shot
Dec 07, 2009 15:27 ET

Fresh Harvest Products, Inc. Expands Its Distribution Into National Retail Chain
Dec 03, 2009 13:52 ET

Fresh Harvest Products, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Natural Foods Company
Dec 01, 2009 19:31 ET

Fresh Harvest Products, Inc. Completes Agreement With Jumpstart Marketing
Nov 23, 2009 09:45 ET

Fresh Harvest Products, Inc. Announces Strategic Partnership With Pharma Health Naturals, Inc.
Nov 16, 2009 12:04 ET

Fresh Harvest Products New Coverage Featured by Larry Oakley's Wall Street Corner
Nov 13, 2009 14:56 ET

Fresh Harvest Products, Inc. Product Distribution Clarification
Nov 12, 2009 09:25 ET

Fresh Harvest Products, Inc. Announces Expanded Growth Strategy
Nov 11, 2009 09:42 ET

What company releases that many PR's has products in WALGREENS, WHOLE FOODS, deals with NBA teams.

What pump and dump trades 400% higher 3 months after the PUMP?

Be real. THERE ARE SOME GOOD COMPANIES in pinksheets. Deal with it.
 8 years ago '04        #357
space
space
space
Mike Head, CEO of ANYT, with NASDAQ Experience had a Q&A session where he answered questions on the spot.

Listen to it here:

He clearly states the companies plans, why he is on the pinksheets and A LOT OF OTHER important things.

But of course o7 and J-Smooove won't listen because it is a "Pump and Dump"
 8 years ago '04        #358
space
space
space
And if you are going to post a pump and dump chart post real ones:

ZENG:

OZON:

XYNH:

WDAS:
 8 years ago '08        #359
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
Okay first of all you obviously know nothing about stocks if you think every single pump is successful. Just because ANYT has been paying for promotions for a year doesn't mean that they will go up for a year. Half of PSC's pumps fail and they're one of the largest pump and dump sites in the world.

FRHV wasn't a pump and dump? Then why was it at like .05+ and now it's barely at .02??? That's more than a 50% drop in PPS. and you call that profit taking!?!?

You're a noob, and you're full of s**t. I've been doing this much longer than you and I have much more experience than you. You know it and I know it. You can try to act all innocent to the people who don't know better, but please gtfoh if you think I'm one of those people.

And I'm NOT just hating on you for no reason. I have nothing to gain by calling you out like this. I have one of the longest stock watch lists on one of the most respected websites on the internet with REAL investors. This is Boxden, this is not an investment website. Try creating a watch list on HSM and see how quickly you get banned with your pump and dump tactics.
 8 years ago '04        #360
space
space
space
J-Smoove or anyone else who wants to come into a thread and try and get mad at someone who is trying to help others. Are these Pump and Dumps:

FRHV:

RCKE:

ANYT:

GMPW:

Please tell me since all you people are saying those a pump and dumps. Tell me with a straight face that those are pump and dumps.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago