Etchasketch's 2010 Stock Picks

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #261
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 1998 1998
 o7media said:
What's funny is that you say this about 99% of the stocks you pump. You said it about ZENG, FRHV, DVME, etc, etc, etc....

The whole process of pump and dumps is to drive volume up..hit the ask, which drives the PPS up. You do this by exploiting new investors like Ed Bundy who don't know any better. Because you already hold a position in the stock, you're set before the run.

I've seen this a million times before. Please don't try to speak on DD with me because I've been doing this longer than you and I have a proven track record. I have the longest watch list (in my time frame) on HSM, which is not a noob site like iHub. We don't play pump stocks, you get banned for that s**t over at HSM.

Unfortunately Boxden isn't moderated like that.
The first stock that I ever bought was ZENG and that was in october when I was like Bundy. I got exploited and used to pump up ZENG before I had ANY idea that promo groups and sites even existed.

DVME was another one that I talked about in october or early november when I was still a part time trader that just got excited of making money. I had been in contact with the IR firm over their but they were snakes. If you notice that IR firm got dropped by DVME because they were frauds.

FRHV I still don't know how you call that a pump and dump when that has real product in real stores like walgreens and whole foods. They are endorsed by the Orlando Magic...I mean I don't know what else to say. They are doing all the right things. They aren't a company that has one employee and a voicemail system/. Their management has COUNTLESS years of experience in the food industry and have been affiliated with DiGiorno, Heinz and other great companies.

I do not have a position in BGOI. I did not have a position on HYII, I did not have a position in ZLUS, I did not have a position in GDHI, I did not have a position in WNMX.

I have grown alot more and THOROUGHLY enjoy trading now. I have a passion for it and love learning as much as I absolutely can. I am understanding more and more how pennyland works and I am trying to share that info with some people here so many they can share my passion.
 8 years ago '08        #262
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,202 | Props total: 8635 8635
Whatever etch... :rolleyes2:
 01-20-2010, 01:53 PM         #263
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
I'll tell you what then...Paypal me the $1,000 and I'll at least double it in a week for you.
if you can double a stack like that in a week then why arent you a millionaire by now?

and i honestly would if i was guarnateed that you werent going to stiff me for it and never give it back lol..
 8 years ago '08        #264
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
if you can double a stack like that in a week then why arent you a millionaire by now?

and i honestly would if i was guarnateed that you werent going to stiff me for it and never give it back lol..
Well for one, I recently started in options. I'll be a millionaire soon though. But nobody is perfect, I lose on stocks too...But my gains are larger.

And I was joking about it anyway. I wouldn't pay taxes on your s**t lol..but I wouldn't steal it either
 8 years ago '08        #265
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
And how do you know I'm not a millionaire already? :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #266
space
space
space
Bundy and anyone else that reads this thread. Please watch these videos:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Bundy, you want to make money, DO IT. You want to be a millionaire, DO IT.

o7 said he is going to be a millionaire and he is DOING IT.

I want to trade stocks and learn everything and be on wall street and I am DOING IT.

I want to have the BEST penny stock newsletter out there that isn't shady and I am DOING IT.

It takes hard work but if you just DO IT, it will get done.
 8 years ago '05        #267
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
$3,710 | Props total: 739 739
its not as easy as "just doing it". The stock market has a huge learning curve & takes a lot of learning for beginners.
 01-20-2010, 02:21 PM         #268
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
And how do you know I'm not a millionaire already? :dancingcool:

cuz u said ull be one soon..which means youre not already :dancingcool:

but serously. if options are the way to make the big bucks, then i want to get involved with them. im a huge risk taker from my years of gambling and i understand more than anyone that in order to make big bucks, you get spend/risk big bucks..

its a simple concept that most people dont realize or are too scared to attempt...

im not like that though...im willing to spend all my money for the chance of making alot more back...if i lose it all then oh well, its better than the alternative which is living a 9-5 liftstyle...thats how i see it..
 8 years ago '05        #269
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
cuz u said ull be one soon..which means youre not already :dancingcool:

but serously. if options are the way to make the big bucks, then i want to get involved with them. im a huge risk taker from my years of gambling and i understand more than anyone that in order to make big bucks, you get spend/risk big bucks..

its a simple concept that most people dont realize or are too scared to attempt...

im not like that though...im willing to spend all my money for the chance of making alot more back...if i lose it all then oh well, its better than the alternative which is living a 9-5 liftstyle...thats how i see it..
well if u want to get involved with options the first step is speaking with your broker to get qualified, basically they just make you sign forms stating you realize the risk.
 8 years ago '08        #270
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
I don't think you understand the risk with options though. You can lose all of your money in 1 day with options. For example, a day like today...

Yesterday I was up over 50% with my EBAY calls. Today they're down 4% and now I'm down 9% over all. That's a 60% (almost) difference in your money in 1 day. It's ridiculous.

And these days happen all the time... smh.
 8 years ago '05        #271
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
ebay is going back up! quote me
 8 years ago '08        #272
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 kkkid said:
ebay is going back up! quote me
I think they will too. Especially if they beat their expected earnings today. They're running into support right now
 8 years ago '05        #273
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
got the ebay options for april
 8 years ago '08        #274
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
YEAAAAAHH GOOOO EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beat the analysts expectations!!!

ABK is green btw! :D
 8 years ago '08        #275
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
Oh and BGOI closed red....go figure ....

Ed, did you buy BGOI?? LOL
 8 years ago '05        #276
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
hard to believe ebay isnt bigger. they own stubhub/ebay/paypal/30% of skype ( they sold the other 70%) & bill me later

so stocks going up tomo?
 8 years ago '05        #277
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
nvm i see 1.03 in after hours yeeeeeee
 8 years ago '08        #278
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 kkkid said:
hard to believe ebay isnt bigger. they own stubhub/ebay/paypal/30% of skype ( they sold the other 70%) & bill me later

so stocks going up tomo?
EBAY finally went green today in the AH!!! :dancingcool: I hope it stays up and continues the rise!

"EBay Profit Nearly Quadruples On Core Strength, Skype Gain" :dancingcool::dancingcool:

Intel green again! :dancingcool:

ABK green! :dancingcool:

8 years ago '04        #279
space
space
space
 o7media said:
Oh and BGOI closed red....go figure ....

Ed, did you buy BGOI?? LOL
When did BGOI close red? It was up 23.5%....
 8 years ago '05        #280
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space

this the best public after hour site? my broker stops updating at like 4:10
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy