Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #241
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
 kkkid said:
everything is down today, the dollar is f**ked & gold is f**ked. China said there trying to slow the economy or sum bulls**t. good time to buy
Yeah those f**kin zzzzzs

f**kin with my money. I'm down 66% on my Intel calls right now!

But I'm not going to panic and sell..f**k that. Ebay better release some damn good earnings in the AH today!
 01-20-2010, 12:32 PM         #242
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Yeah those f**kin zzzzzs

f**kin with my money. I'm down 66% on my Intel calls right now!

But I'm not going to panic and sell..f**k that. Ebay better release some damn good earnings in the AH today!

wait so is today a bad day to buy???
 8 years ago '05        #243
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
 Ed Bundy said:
wait so is today a bad day to buy???
depends what stock your looking at, generally people like to buy a stock if they are confident in it and its having a down day for whatever reason. If your investing in a big name stock it will usually recover, i dont have experience with the pennies to tell you about that.

Last edited by kkkid; 01-20-2010 at 12:39 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #244
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
rimm options for march/strike $65.00 looks tasty
 8 years ago '08        #245
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Somebody get this man a book before he loses all his money

*dead*
 01-20-2010, 12:51 PM         #246
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol...your right, i dont wanna lose all my money...so please tell me if todays a good day or bad day
 8 years ago '08        #247
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
lol...your right, i dont wanna lose all my money...so please tell me if todays a good day or bad day
it depends on the stock lol...overall today is a very bad day though. but to some people that's good because you can buy stocks at a cheaper price if they're down and flip it tomorrow if it's green.

it just depends on the stock and your trading style...
 8 years ago '05        #248
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
im watching RUS(TSX) if it gets down to 18.80 im probably gonna snatch it
 8 years ago '04        #249
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,555 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Ed Bundy said:
Ed...You have to know how certain events affect what markets. I don't use world events or anything to dictate my buying because I trade pennies. From what I know and have experienced, the only time I hesitate really is thanksgiving and december because they are slow in and december there is a lot of tax selling.

Please do some homework before you buy anything. Becuase it is looking like J-Smoove may be right....You might lose a lot of your money.
 01-20-2010, 12:59 PM         #250
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:(...i wanna get into this now though...i dont got time to research this s**t for weeks/months...i just feel like buyin a stock now and takin it from there...in your professional opinions...is buying $500 worth of BGOI a good buy today or not
 8 years ago '05        #251
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
penny stocks are for day traders.
 8 years ago '08        #252
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
:(...i wanna get into this now though...i dont got time to research this s**t for weeks/months...i just feel like buyin a stock now and takin it from there...in your professional opinions...is buying $500 worth of BGOI a good buy today or not
No it's NOT a good idea lol

BGOI will fall IMO.
 8 years ago '08        #253
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 kkkid said:
penny stocks are for day traders.
No actually, OTC and Pinks are for day traders. There are exceptions though. Sometimes you will come across a truly good company...but they're diamonds in the ruff.

A lot of people misinterpret what a penny stock actually is. A penny stock is normally defined by it's current PPS. Most people consider any stock trading under $5.00 a share to be a penny stock. Some consider anything under $10 to be a penny stock. But $5.00 or less is most common and is what I consider a penny stock as well.

There are tons of penny stocks that are on the big boards as well and are very stable which can be held long term.
 8 years ago '04        #254
space
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
$500 down the drain
J, I am letting you know this right now. BGOI will not fall. BGOI will run. You can mark this post. You can do whatever you want. I will not post on boxden EVER again if I am wrong.
 8 years ago '08        #255
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 etchasketch said:
J, I am letting you know this right now. BGOI will not fall. BGOI will run. You can mark this post. You can do whatever you want. I will not post on boxden EVER again if I am wrong.
lol...like ANYT?

BTW, are you looking at the bid/ask on ANYT?

PPS: .22

Ask: .21
Bid: .206 ....

Even you should know what's coming next
 8 years ago '04        #256
space
space
space
 o7media said:
lol...like ANYT?

BTW, are you looking at the bid/ask on ANYT?

PPS: .22

Ask: .21
Bid: .206 ....

Even you should know what's coming next
o7. I respect you. I never say anything bad about you. I alerted ANYT at 0.035 on december 8th I think and there have been over 50 people tell me that it is going to come crashing down. they said that when it reached a dime. they said that when it reached 15. and they said it at 20 and again at 25.

NO STOCK CAN GO UP FOREVER. There has to be consolidation. There is going to be profit taking.

The company just has a Q&A session a couple hours ago with the CEO. Not the IR, Not a secretary, not some third party. THE REAL CEO. I am not telling anyone to buy. I merely talk and discuss stocks.

I will never say I told you so. I will not rub anything in anyone's face. The companies that are on the website have been DD'd so thoroughly and we don't expect crashes from them. That would be retarded of me to waste my time calling companies and spending hours out of my day to profile a company only to have myself and hundreds of people lose money.

Most of the stocks that I have talked about in this thread have gone up. I have told peopel that if they play them don't be greedy. I dont like people to lose money.

And I am saying with 100% confidence that ANYT is the real deal diamond in the rough and it will be worth dollars and will not be a pink sheets company in 2011. You can only uplist one full year after fully audited financials so I am not saying it is going to happen in 2010 but I expect financials to be released sometime in the next 30 days or so.
 01-20-2010, 01:30 PM         #257
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 guy says 1 thing, then another says another thing :(

not sure what to do...i honestly dont give a f**k if i lose $1000 ...i just want a chance to win more money...if i lose, then i lose..no big deal

someone just give me a long term stock to put $1000 in that i will see returns on...thats all im interested in...is it BGOI or ANYT?

i dont give a f**k if i lose...
 8 years ago '04        #258
space
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:

not sure what to do...i honestly dont give a f**k if i lose $1000 ...i just want a chance to win more money...if i lose, then i lose..no big deal

someone just give me a long term stock to put $1000 in that i will see returns on...thats all im interested in...is it BGOI or ANYT?

BGOI will run soon.

ANYT will climb steadily.
 8 years ago '08        #259
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 etchasketch said:
And I am saying with 100% confidence that ANYT is the real deal diamond in the rough and it will be worth dollars and will not be a pink sheets company in 2011.
What's funny is that you say this about 99% of the stocks you pump. You said it about ZENG, FRHV, DVME, etc, etc, etc....

The whole process of pump and dumps is to drive volume up..hit the ask, which drives the PPS up. You do this by exploiting new investors like Ed Bundy who don't know any better. Because you already hold a position in the stock, you're set before the run.

I've seen this a million times before. Please don't try to speak on DD with me because I've been doing this longer than you and I have a proven track record. I have the longest watch list (in my time frame) on HSM, which is not a noob site like iHub. We don't play pump stocks, you get banned for that s**t over at HSM.

Unfortunately Boxden isn't moderated like that.
 8 years ago '08        #260
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:

I'll tell you what then...Paypal me the $1,000 and I'll at least double it in a week for you.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy