Etchasketch's 2010 Stock Picks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #201
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,205 | Props total: 8637 8637
 kkkid said:
abk did nothing, still a legit pick or is it just freezin?
I still like it...I only have a couple hundred in it though. It will make a run soon IMO. If not, it should at least give you a small gain.
 8 years ago '08        #202
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 etchasketch said:
In my opinion practice accounts don't work because you don't have the incentive to simulate REAL trading. I had an investopedia account and I wouldn't check it for days at a time because it was fake money.

What I did ( I don't recommend this ) is, I just started trading. Yeah I lost A LOT of money but I didn't care because with every loss I analyzed why I lost money. Was it greed, was it taking someone's word, was it not doing enough DD. I wrote down the mistake I made I don't make the same mistake twice.

I consider the money I lost the cost of education. That was my tuition and I have graduated and I am now a confident educated trader.
Well that's because YOU didn't pretend it was like real money. It's like playing monopoly...you're playing with monopoly money..so do you not care if you win or lose? NO...you act as if it is real money and you learn from your mistakes that way.

If you had pretended that it was real money, then you wouldn't have lost your money from when you started trading right away. Or maybe not as much...i don't know..

But the paper accounts are there for a reason, they're for practice. I don't recommend to Ed or anyone else to just start trading off the bat. That's the easiest way you'll lose your money.
 8 years ago '05        #203
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
$3,710 | Props total: 739 739
 J-Schmoove said:
Might not be the best place, but this is like the stock random thread lol. Anybody know how to save charts on Etrade? I wanna show y'all something to see if Im picking up on TA correctly
print screen?
 01-19-2010, 08:14 PM         #204
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok etch...im gonna try 500$ on bgoi tommorow...sound good to everyone?
 8 years ago '08        #205
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
It's up to you lol...but good luck!
 8 years ago '08        #206
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Might not be the best place, but this is like the stock random thread lol. Anybody know how to save charts on Etrade? I wanna show y'all something to see if Im picking up on TA correctly
I just take a screen shot to show others my charts.
 8 years ago '05        #207
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
$3,710 | Props total: 739 739
@ o7

Rim(tsx) options for march has some potential. Last time rim reported the stock when up 8.00$ in after hours.
 8 years ago '04        #208
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 1999 1999
 Ed Bundy said:
Yes BGOI is going to run very soon. Buy $500 tomorrow. It will split and you will have twice as many shares on thursday. Then I would buy some more on friday. Then watch your money grow next week.
 8 years ago '08        #209
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 etchasketch said:
Yes BGOI is going to run very soon. Buy $500 tomorrow. It will split and you will have twice as many shares on thursday. Then I would buy some more on friday. Then watch your money grow next week.
Is it going to be a R/S?
 8 years ago '08        #210
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
I don't see why it would be a F/S when BGOI is at .051 ....that doesn't make sense.

And even if it does split, his money won't gain any. The stock will just be worth half the price but he'll have twice as many shares.

And seeing as how a F/S doesn't make sense for a stock trading at .05 cents...then I'm guessing it is in fact a R/S.

If that's the case...a R/S is VERY BAD. You put your money in that and they do a R/S, then you can almost guarantee that your money goes away.
 8 years ago '04        #211
space
space
space
 o7media said:
I don't see why it would be a F/S when BGOI is at .051 ....that doesn't make sense.

And even if it does split, his money won't gain any. The stock will just be worth half the price but he'll have twice as many shares.

And seeing as how a F/S doesn't make sense for a stock trading at .05 cents...then I'm guessing it is in fact a R/S.

If that's the case...a R/S is VERY BAD. You put your money in that and they do a R/S, then you can almost guarantee that your money goes away.
o7. I don't know why the company is doing this. You don't like pump and dumps, I know that. But this stock is about to run like Usain Bolt. I know this for a fact. When it runs, it is going to run. I got in at 0.022 sold at 0.036, bought back in at 0.033 and sold again at 0.047. If RCKE doesn't have news by friday I will re-enter BGOI and hold on until my money doubles.

There is a lot of money to be made off of pumps. If you don't know when its coming or who is doing it it sucks, but when you know it is almost a guaranteed way to make money.

look at HYII, VTPI, GDHI. All pump and dumps but I let everyone on here know before it happens so they can sell there shares into the pump.

GRNO, ANYT, and RCKE are completely different stories. Me and about 10 other people have LITERALLY researched these companies up and down and are very confident that they will have steady increases in pps over a longer period of time.
 8 years ago '08        #212
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
????????

I never called it a pump and dump LOL...I'm asking on what kind of split it's going to be. I had no intentions of calling BGOI a pump and dump...is it? IDK...

Either way, a split can only mean 2 things...either really good (a forward split)...or really bad (a reverse split).

That's what I'm trying to find out...
 01-19-2010, 10:42 PM         #213
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
It's up to you lol...but good luck!
that is why i was asking you...i want your professional opinions since you know more about this stuff than me

but in any case...i will be buying 500$ of bgoi tommorow...what time should i buy them? specific time in the morning?

should i get some ANYT as well?
 8 years ago '04        #214
space
space
space
 o7media said:
????????

I never called it a pump and dump LOL...I'm asking on what kind of split it's going to be. I had no intentions of calling BGOI a pump and dump...is it? IDK...

Either way, a split can only mean 2 things...either really good (a forward split)...or really bad (a reverse split).

That's what I'm trying to find out...
It is a 1-2 forward split.
 8 years ago '04        #215
space
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
that is why i was asking you...i want your professional opinions since you know more about this stuff than me

but in any case...i will be buying 500$ of bgoi tommorow...what time should i buy them? specific time in the morning?

should i get some ANYT as well?
I would buy BGOI tomorrow and friday. ANYT would have been nice for you to get in today when it dipped to the mid 18's. I think ANYT will be over 0.30 in the next 5 trading days which would be less than 50% profit.

BGOI will make more more than 100% in the next 10 trading days.
 01-20-2010, 02:28 AM         #216
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etchasketch said:
I would buy BGOI tomorrow and friday. ANYT would have been nice for you to get in today when it dipped to the mid 18's. I think ANYT will be over 0.30 in the next 5 trading days which would be less than 50% profit.

BGOI will make more more than 100% in the next 10 trading days.
so should i spend my entire 1000$ on it? or just $500 ??
 8 years ago '08        #217
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
My opinion...

IF BGOI really is doing a forward split, which I checked the news on them and didn't see anything about it...but IF they are, then that's usually a good thing for the stock. I don't see why they would if they're only trading at .05 cents though. Doesn't really make sense for such a cheap stock to do a F/S. But I guess it can happen.

ANYT...I think it will continue to fall since the pump is over. It'll fall slowly over the next month or so. Putting your money in ANYT is not a good idea IMO.
 8 years ago '04        #218
space
space
space
Ed. Do whatever you please with your money. We are not financial advisors. BGOI will run plain and simple. ANYT will continue it's movement upwards. It crept up to a dime in later december and retraced to around 8 cents or so and then shot up to over 20. It is consolidating. I have no doubt that it will move up over 0.25 soon.

Get a paper account and pretend like it is real money and develop trading strategies that let you feel comfortable about buying a security without the influence of others. You will feel much better about yourself.
 01-20-2010, 10:11 AM         #219
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etchasketch said:
Ed. Do whatever you please with your money. We are not financial advisors. BGOI will run plain and simple. ANYT will continue it's movement upwards. It crept up to a dime in later december and retraced to around 8 cents or so and then shot up to over 20. It is consolidating. I have no doubt that it will move up over 0.25 soon.

Get a paper account and pretend like it is real money and develop trading strategies that let you feel comfortable about buying a security without the influence of others. You will feel much better about yourself.
yea i get you but i think the best way to learn is to do it with real money...

the consequences wont hit me as hard if i lose fake money as opposed to real money...

i tried this strategy with online poker (using fake money) and it just wasnt the same.... i would call hands that i normally wouldnt even dare to call with my real money...its not an accurate simuation IMO

i guess im just going to buy 500$ worth of shares of bgoi today...still a good idea right?? is it too late today?
 8 years ago '08        #220
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
A lot of buys coming in for DVME. Been holding at .0004 for a couple of weeks now ....maybe it's going to run today...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy