Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
15715 pageviews
457 comments

etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 2004 2004
Etchasketch's 2010 Stock Picks

So I learned a lot in the last 3 months about the penny stock market. I had some HUGE gains and got burned a couple times. I also got left holding the bag on a couple plays. I talked with the
[pic - click to view]

PWS | Penny Stock Alerts people via email and they seemed very cool (but don't all promo companies?) They also said they aren't getting compensated for their picks. that is kind of cool because there won't be a conflict of interest like the other promoters. I am going to be playing their picks and also some of my own.

I learned a lot about level 2 and technical analysis. I made some good contacts who give me some very good tips. I started the last thread with about $200 and now I have $2300 and I just deposited another $1000. I am going to update this one like my last one. Wish me luck! I am trying to get to six figures by the time I gradaute college in May!

You might think that is wishful thinking but I think I can make it happen. Let's get it.

457 comments for "Etchasketch's 2010 Stock Picks"

8 years ago '04        #2
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
As of right now. I am in:

BGOI @ 0.0335
THRA @ 0.038
JNTX @ 0.20

Tomorrow is the start of a new year. These 3 are supposed to BOOM so lets see ;-)

Last edited by etchasketch; 01-04-2010 at 12:32 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #3
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
i'll check out PWS. right now i'm only holding THRR. i didn't sell in time so now i'm waiting for another run, hopefully it comes soon. Waiting for my funds to settle from selling ANX, i think that still has potential to pop once the NDA news drops
 8 years ago '04        #4
space
space
space
Aight. I'm telling you right now the PWS is crack. Tell EVERYONE you know to sign up on there. It's free and you WILL make money if you know how to play penny stocks right. DON'T MARRY A PENNY STOCK EVER. They are like hoe's and you can't turn a hoe into a housewife lol.
 8 years ago '08        #5
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,215 | Props total: 8640 8640
 etchasketch said:
So I learned a lot in the last 3 months about the penny stock market. I had some HUGE gains and got burned a couple times. I also got left holding the bag on a couple plays. I talked with the people via email and they seemed very cool (but don't all promo companies?) They also said they aren't getting compensated for their picks. that is kind of cool because there won't be a conflict of interest like the other promoters. I am going to be playing their picks and also some of my own.
I learned a lot about level 2 and technical analysis. I made some good contacts who give me some very good tips. I started the last thread with about $200 and now I have $2300 and I just deposited another $1000. I am going to update this one like my last one. Wish me luck! I am trying to get to six figures by the time I gradaute college in May!

You might think that is wishful thinking but I think I can make it happen. Let's get it.

Okay I'm not trying to start s**t...but you are really shady Etch. In your other thread you said that this website is yours ...but in here you're saying that you're contacting the owners like it's not yours.....

This is what you said in the other thread:

"I'm going to keep it 100 with y'all. You guys do remember that thread I had a while back with my stock picks. I was so new to the game and didn't really understand how penny stocks moved. Since then I have done INCREDIBLE amounts of research, networked HEAVY and decided to start my own lil business venture.

In the penny stock business, there are promoters that get paid BIG MONEY to hype stocks. I am talking about $50,000-200,000 and I got involved in some of those plays and made pretty nice money. But early on, I lost ALOT of money getting caught up in the plays.

I am in college right now surrounded by all different types of people and one of my boys happens to be NICE with anything media related so I decided to form a team and we came out of our own pocket and started a promotional company. But this is where we differ from the paid ones. We are doing it ABSOLUTELY FREE and we will try our BEST to make all of you guys money.
I know all y'all n*ggas is like, "why would you spend your own money to help some n*ggas you don;t know out?" It's simple. THERE ARE MILLIONS to be made in the penny stock. LITERALLY MILLIONS! so I am not tripping about spending a stack on this promo video and the domain name for the website and whatnot. THere is plenty of money to go around for all of us.

Just sign-up and subscribe to our site and follow our email alerts."

So is this or is this not your site?????

Not only that but, you also said this in your first post on here "They also said they aren't getting compensated for their picks. that is kind of cool because there won't be a conflict of interest like the other promoters"

Yet, it clearly states in their disclaimer...and I quote, "Since PennyWorldStocks.com receives compensation, and its employees or members of their families may hold stock in the profiled companies, there is an inherent conflict of interest in PennyWorldStocks.com statements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. PennyWorldStocks.com and its management may benefit from any increase in the share prices of the profiled companies."

You're very shady...either that or very simple minded.
 8 years ago '08        #6
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
P.S. Keep this up and your just asking to get sued.
 8 years ago '04        #7
space
space
space
 o7media said:
Okay I'm not trying to start s**t...but you are really shady Etch. In your other thread you said that this website is yours ...but in here you're saying that you're contacting the owners like it's not yours.....

This is what you said in the other thread:

"I'm going to keep it 100 with y'all. You guys do remember that thread I had a while back with my stock picks. I was so new to the game and didn't really understand how penny stocks moved. Since then I have done INCREDIBLE amounts of research, networked HEAVY and decided to start my own lil business venture.

In the penny stock business, there are promoters that get paid BIG MONEY to hype stocks. I am talking about $50,000-200,000 and I got involved in some of those plays and made pretty nice money. But early on, I lost ALOT of money getting caught up in the plays.

I am in college right now surrounded by all different types of people and one of my boys happens to be NICE with anything media related so I decided to form a team and we came out of our own pocket and started a promotional company. But this is where we differ from the paid ones. We are doing it ABSOLUTELY FREE and we will try our BEST to make all of you guys money.
I know all y'all n*ggas is like, "why would you spend your own money to help some n*ggas you don;t know out?" It's simple. THERE ARE MILLIONS to be made in the penny stock. LITERALLY MILLIONS! so I am not tripping about spending a stack on this promo video and the domain name for the website and whatnot. THere is plenty of money to go around for all of us.

Just sign-up and subscribe to our site and follow our email alerts."

So is this or is this not your site?????

Not only that but, you also said this in your first post on here "They also said they aren't getting compensated for their picks. that is kind of cool because there won't be a conflict of interest like the other promoters"

Yet, it clearly states in their disclaimer...and I quote, "Since PennyWorldStocks.com receives compensation, and its employees or members of their families may hold stock in the profiled companies, there is an inherent conflict of interest in PennyWorldStocks.com statements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. PennyWorldStocks.com and its management may benefit from any increase in the share prices of the profiled companies."

You're very shady...either that or very simple minded.
At first I was going to front and be behind the scenes about it but I was like, this is boxden lol. I don't need to front on here. That is why I changed the post and made it the above one that you quoted.

We aren't getting compensated. We are in the beginning stages and I am glad that you pointed out the typo. We'll change that. I myself have been really busy with other things and didn't make the disclaimer. But I am 100% telling you that we havn't recieved a dime.
 8 years ago '08        #8
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 etchasketch said:
At first I was going to front and be behind the scenes about it but I was like, this is boxden lol. I don't need to front on here. That is why I changed the post and made it the above one that you quoted.

We aren't getting compensated. We are in the beginning stages and I am glad that you pointed out the typo. We'll change that. I myself have been really busy with other things and didn't make the disclaimer. But I am 100% telling you that we havn't recieved a dime.

Ridiculous. I'm not worried about it, you already know I'm not joining. I'm just trying to help spare other peoples bank accounts.
 01-04-2010, 02:00 PM         #9
Penny Hard A Wa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plays of the week:

BGOI
ANYT
JNTX

Don't know what these are and want to learn more?? holla at me.
 8 years ago '04        #10
space
space
space
THRA closed up %15.00 but the most exciting thing is that news came out after the market closed:

I am expecting news on JNTX in teh next couple days, If not, I am SCREWED! lol
 8 years ago '07        #11
Mucz3087 11 heat pts11
space
space
$863 | Props total: 39 39
Penny stocks r for idiots. time to invest big boys. as they say go big or go home. im a broker on wall st. i would throw u guys some info but against the law
 8 years ago '04        #12
space
space
space
I just got word of two stocks.

SHSO and GTHR. They look kinda interesting at first glance. I am going to DD them and get some opinions.
 8 years ago '04        #13
space
space
space
OMG! CNBR came out with SERIOUS SERIOUS news today! My dad went out of the country and he let me trade with his account and I bought 3k worth at $2.05 and this stock really my be the real deal!

Here is the news from an 8-K filed today:
 8 years ago '04        #14
space
space
space
Damn JNTX lol. Oh well. On to the next one.
 01-05-2010, 12:31 PM         #15
Penny Hard A Wa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BGOI is uptrending nicely. charts show consistent gains. look for this thing to jump as volume increases. ALSO strong rumors of it being promo'd by other companies. Has great potential.
 8 years ago '04        #16
space
space
space
BGOI closed +25.33%
THRA closed +4.35% BUT news came out today and volume was better =)
JNTX closed -23.52% They better release news soon damnit!!!!!! lol
 8 years ago '04        #17
space
space
space
BGOI closed +34.75% on the day :dancingcool:
JNTX closed -4.62% on the day
THRA closed -4.17% on the day

I am giving JNTX till monday's close to release some news or else I am selling for a loss and moving onto the next one.

THRA just won't budge. There is no volume even though the news is good and the company looks promising. Oh well. This pick was alerted to me in 2009 so I am not really tripping.
 8 years ago '04        #18
space
space
space
If you want to double your money in January. Put EVERY LAST PENNY you have into BGOI. It will not disappoint!

This is a ticking time bomb WAITING to explode. When I say explode, I don't mean 30%...I mean 200+%
 8 years ago '08        #19
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
OPMG with a strong close friday
 8 years ago '04        #20
space
space
space
 j-dub82 said:
OPMG with a strong close friday
I havnt heard anything about them. I am going to check them out.

I think AMSZ is going to be a good one. Should be pumped hard. Watch it closely. Don't want any bag holders.

BGOI ANYT and RCKE will have MONSTER weeks.

AGCZ is going to be pumped pretty hard so watch for some pps spikes.

Also, keep a VERY close eye on FRHV. I think that it has fully settled in the 2s and I think some news is going to come soon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago